Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  arina 10/8/2013, 1:44 am

If I ever met Chris I think my gift for him would be a scissors Smile  because I am really not fan od this really high hairstyle. Other than that he looks great. Really, who would expect the child from 4 years ago to look like this?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 10/8/2013, 2:16 am

a) I really, really want to go to this midnight showing at the graveyard. Not because I want tot meet Chris (even though that would be a nice addition), but the premise sounds amazing. Even though horror scares me shitless...

b) I really do not like his new glasses. The frame is too big for his face... phr34r 

c) FOX realized the sex appeal of Mr Chris Colfer?! I am flabbergasted, shocked and happily surprised.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/8/2013, 4:03 am

He would have moping bangs if his hair wasn't styled up! Smile

We're in for a treat because isn't this just an "outtake" from the sides like last years comboy stuff was?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/8/2013, 6:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:
The 50 Greatest Gay TV Characters

1. Kurt Hummel, Glee

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_muatvq7mjP1qg5jaq
Actor: Chris Colfer
2009-present
Previous Rank: 7
Speaking of the K portion of Klaine (Doesn’t he deserve more than one letter in that mash-up name? Injustice), your winner and undisputed world champion of gay TV characters is none other than Kurt Hummel, the plucky young sprite who stylishly paraded his way into legend and our hearts when he entered that glee rehearsal room over four years ago. What can we say? There is no character quite like Kurt.
The notion of young gay characters on television is still in its fetal stages, though the Gleeuniverse has injected a growth hormone into that process, which is why Kurt has been such a remarkable presence on the television scene. He is fully realized in a way that young gay characters just haven’t been before. He is not simply a statement or storyline or supporting character used to build up the diversity of the gang. He is a person, as outspoken and self-assured as he is confused and fragile, realistically stereotypical without being a cartoon.
Through his first few seasons, Kurt endured many of the expected dramatic travails of the gay high school character, including the emotional coming out and an entire season of bullying, but through that he never became the sad, isolated tragedy he might have become. His enduring brightness, coupled with the openness and genuine warmth Chris Colfer brings to the character, has established Kurt as a symbol of triumph over difficult circumstances for many young gay people. He emerged on the other side, still caring, still optimistic, still funny.
And that’s really why he tops this list. We have watched him grow up and make mistakes and endure, which has cultivated a love, ownership, and protectiveness over him. He’s our Kurt.    –SB
Backlot

Kurt/Chris won over Blaine/Darren (#2) on Backlot for once. Progress?

This is amazing! wub I can't believe Kurt/Chris and Blaine/Darren both made the list. hapitgh 

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_mub48dgRPJ1qh5dyro1_500

lissersbuell:Mama bear will protect you! @hrhchriscolfer #HauntedHayride
Aw that's cute!

Jellyrolls wrote:Appreciate this:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_mubu1hcEyF1rv6xrao1_250
Chris looks really hot in this picture. wub 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/8/2013, 11:17 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_mub48dgRPJ1qh5dyro1_500

This is so adorable wub! I love those hipster glasses Smile.

And he looks so amazingly handsome and hot in those two new pictures. I really loved his Fox image campaign shoot last year, and I really love this year's one as well. Can't wait to see the official pictures when they're released.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/8/2013, 11:52 am

Ireth wrote:

This is so adorable wub! I love those hipster glasses Smile.

You're right! The glasses are very hipster style. Is Chris into that trend now?

You know what is funny, if you compare the picture above with the ones from the Fox campaign, is hard to believe he's the same person.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/10/2013, 1:18 am

Chris Colfer's evolution :-)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muen78Jznn1ropypyo1_500

x
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/10/2013, 3:47 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer's evolution :-)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muen78Jznn1ropypyo1_500

x
Razz He looks so cute on that tricycle.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_mufoifTIia1qe476yo1_500

I wish I was there. :( *sighs* I'm still hoping to meet Chris one day.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/10/2013, 4:10 am

you are in california right? near La? why won't you go? you have no school or job. so indulge youself! neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 4:30 am

^ And report back! My bank account unfortunately doesn't allow it for a quick trip to the states. Surprise, surprise fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/10/2013, 5:03 am

fantastica wrote:you are in california right? near La? why won't you go? you have no school or job. so indulge youself! neutre 
Sadly no. :( I live in Nevada. It is kinda close but I don't have money. I've been to Disneyland twice with my family and stuff was really expensive. If I could go, I'd definitely bring at least one person with me because I've never traveled alone and of course I'd take pictures. hapitgh 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 5:45 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
fantastica wrote:you are in california right? near La? why won't you go? you have no school or job. so indulge youself! neutre 
Sadly no. :( I live in Nevada. It is kinda close but I don't have money. I've been to Disneyland twice with my family and stuff was really expensive. If I could go, I'd definitely bring at least one person with me because I've never traveled alone and of course I'd take pictures. hapitgh 
Can't you ask for a (very) early Christmas present tonguue ?

I understand you though. When Chris was in Paris he was less than an hour away from me but I had this stupid mission with a surgeon that prevented me from going to SBL premiere and signing. I love my job, but God knows I hated it at that moment. Sometimes, as much as you wish you could go, there is just no way, and damn, that's frustrating.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/10/2013, 6:27 am

coxfire wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
Can't you ask for a (very) early Christmas present tonguue ?

I understand you though. When Chris was in Paris he was less than an hour away from me but I had this stupid mission with a surgeon that prevented me from going to SBL premiere and signing. I love my job, but God knows I hated it at that moment. Sometimes, as much as you wish you could go, there is just no way, and damn, that's frustrating.
Haha I wish I could. tonguue 

Yes, it is very frustrating sometimes. There's been so many times where my favorite celebrities have been in my town or near it and I really want to see them but like you said, there was no way.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 6:36 am

I still regret I didn't travel to Paris or London. Such a golden opportunity and I wasted it.

I really hope during his Germany visit he did some special deal and may do a book signing here. We are great people and deserve special attention whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/10/2013, 1:10 pm

arina wrote:Chris Colfer's evolution :-)

x
I remember when Alla tweeted "play hard, pose hard" Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/11/2013, 2:51 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Appreciate this:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_mubu1hcEyF1rv6xrao1_250
For some reason, I want Kurt to rebel (which he might be with that unconfirmed tattoo) and buy a motorcycle. I could imagine him just kind of throwing care away and being like "what the hell? I'm 19. I don't need to settle down, so might as well be a little crazy for once." Or maybe him and Santana have a fight and Santana calls him boring or a killjoy and he tries to prove her wrong. That'd be a fun storyline! Razz

But yes, hot men on motorcycles do things to me. sifflou 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 7:14 pm

Donate to Equality FTW and get books signed by Chris Colfer AND JK Rowling??
That’s right. Both Chris Colfer and JK Rowling have donated an autographed set of their books to the HPA’s Equality FTW. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/11/2013, 8:47 pm

^Wow, Chris must be thrilled being mentioned with J.K. Rowling in one sentence like that. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 8:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Wow, Chris must be thrilled being mentioned with J.K. Rowling in one sentence like that. neutre
It is good to see. Smile 

Tomorrow we should get pics and stories from the book signing at Disney. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2013, 9:58 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/11/2013, 10:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo1_500
Razz This boy never stop to amaze me with his dorkiness.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/11/2013, 10:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 38 Tumblr_muj63um1vT1r3a0deo1_500
His hair and expression make him look like a buff 14 year old. I know we're the same age but I feel like a pervert sometimes when he does that. How does go from hot biker dude to adorable Disney fanboy?

On another note, he should never ever wear sleeves again. Those arms!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/11/2013, 10:07 pm

^Dork. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/11/2013, 10:09 pm

small voice... and we got to see a little of the inside of his new home....
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/11/2013, 10:15 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
His hair and expression make him look like a buff 14 year old. I know we're the same age but I feel like a pervert sometimes when he does that. How does go from hot biker dude to adorable Disney fanboy?

On another note, he should never ever wear sleeves again. Those arms!
Like a buff 14 years old Razz that's so true. It seems he's taking steroids, but not, he's actually a 23 years old man. Please remember that everytime you feel like a pervert.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next