Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Delight 3/3/2012, 7:05 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Yeah, nice... and strange. Dc caring about acting lol and giving a spoiler-ish hint (Has he ever done this before?). There's something a bit "too much" for me in this tweet, from someone who had already worked with both of them together, but it's nice from him to inform us of the coming Kurt/Burt scene and that he's not part of it apparently ^^.

To give Darren credit, he does recognize good acting when he sees it, and he has some insight into his own deficiencies as an actor. Wasn't there an article about him calling Grant Gustin 'the real deal' (I assume he meant a true 'triple threat')? On that note, what does that say about Darren's own level of acting skills if he views Grant's acting so highly?

I don't think Sebastian had made the impact that the writers thought he would. If anything, people like me are more excited about what his character brought out in Kurt/Chris, rather than his own storyline or his acting or his singing. Don't get me wrong, I still like Sebastian as a character on the show, but they've essentially neutered him in the latest episode with his sudden acquisition of a conscience.

And yes, seeing Chris's tweets always put a smile on my face.

He must be busy with the Prop 8 play at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly for him.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2012, 8:17 am

fantastica wrote:blaine is not in most of hte kurt-burt scenes. I prefer if he's not in it.
He wishes he could be in those scenes, but that level of perfection is just beyond him. He would be swallowed up by the epicness of the Colfer/O'Malley partnership and their awesome chemistry.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/3/2012, 9:21 am

Prop 8 play today...hope it goes extremely well! I don't know whether I'll be able to watch it live.

And I hope that "stalker" reply means Darren wasn't meant to be there i.e. no Blaine in that scene Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2012, 9:43 am

Carousel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0amm3UHgM1qa0b3lo1_500

well duh, who doesn't??

Maybe he can learn a thing or two from watching them. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2012, 9:47 am

fantastica wrote:it's nice for DC to tweet. He rarely tweets. I guess he's watching the two of them shoot a scene huh? yay for kurt-burt scene coming up!

Yes, it was nice to tweet. I think he did it to butter up the increased number of tweets saying Klaine should be broken up Wink

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0aouhBPM71qa0b3lo1_500

awww.... wub wub wub CrissColfer is so on! moque

I love Chris.

Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:it's nice for DC to tweet. He rarely tweets. I guess he's watching the two of them shoot a scene huh? yay for kurt-burt scene coming up!
Yeah, nice... and strange. Dc caring about acting lol and giving a spoiler-ish hint (Has he ever done this before?). There's something a bit "too much" for me in this tweet, from someone who had already worked with both of them together, but it's nice from him to inform us of the coming Kurt/Burt scene and that he's not part of it apparently ^^.

He probably did it so people would know he was in a scene with them. Darren really tweets about anything unless he is directly involved.

fantastica wrote:blaine is not in most of hte kurt-burt scenes. I prefer if he's not in it.

ITA
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/3/2012, 1:37 pm

wish Chris had NOT responded to Darren's tweet because the CrissColfer shippers are going nuts!! vomit2

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2012, 1:53 pm

Carousel wrote:wish Chris had NOT responded to Darren's tweet because the CrissColfer shippers are going nuts!! vomit2

But the beauty of Chris' response is that he was nice enough to respond, but he didn't say anything complimentary about Darren in it. Razz
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/3/2012, 7:27 pm

Delight wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

To give Darren credit, he does recognize good acting when he sees it, and he has some insight into his own deficiencies as an actor. Wasn't there an article about him calling Grant Gustin 'the real deal' (I assume he meant a true 'triple threat')? On that note, what does that say about Darren's own level of acting skills if he views Grant's acting so highly?

I don't think Sebastian had made the impact that the writers thought he would. If anything, people like me are more excited about what his character brought out in Kurt/Chris, rather than his own storyline or his acting or his singing. Don't get me wrong, I still like Sebastian as a character on the show, but they've essentially neutered him in the latest episode with his sudden acquisition of a conscience.

And yes, seeing Chris's tweets always put a smile on my face.

He must be busy with the Prop 8 play at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly for him.
You learn me something, I don't read all his interviews so if he has really talked about it, it's a good point for him to be honest with himself. But I've read the one you mention and I didn't feel like he put Grant so high above him. Actually, I took that he was simply saying Grant is a great triple thread (not better/worst than him), which is telling something about his standard as what good acting is...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/6/2012, 2:43 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0h4saHeEj1qhdh10o2_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0h4saHeEj1qhdh10o1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/6/2012, 2:59 pm

GQ's 30 Under 30: The Most Stylish Young Men in Hollywoodhas Chris at #11 and Darren at #1.

I'm honestly surprised he is on the list given that GQ aren't big Kurt outfits fans. Also GQ has a total hard on for Darren so his #1 isn't surprise at all, but undeserving IMO. Kevin and Harry are much snappier dresser IMO this either Darren or Chris and deserve to be on that list more.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2012, 3:59 pm

tanita_mors wrote:GQ's 30 Under 30: The Most Stylish Young Men in Hollywoodhas Chris at #11 and Darren at #1.

I'm honestly surprised he is on the list given that GQ aren't big Kurt outfits fans. Also GQ has a total hard on for Darren so his #1 isn't surprise at all, but undeserving IMO. Kevin and Harry are much snappier dresser IMO this either Darren or Chris and deserve to be on that list more.

I'm surprised to hear Chris is on the list too. He usually goes the traditional root at the big events, and his every day casual clothes look pretty typical of what you'd expect from a 21 year old guy--not anything fancy or anything.

I don't pay enough attention to Darren to know what he wears out in public, nor to I particularly care.

ETA: OK, how can one take this list serious when Kingston Rossdale (Gwen Stefani's son who is like seven) is on the list? Not that I took it seriuosly to begin with, but come on.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 4:44 pm

^ who says these lists are to be taken seriously? these publications need to create content, and it's just somebody working there that comes up w/ such a list, pretty much a reflection of that person(s)'s opinion and/or tastes. whenever I hear those "lists" for the "most" something, I always take them w/ a grain of salt. They are not some absolute ranking of something from an objective point of view. You can find lots of people who love making lists on Amazon. I am not one who do that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 6:34 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0hbbjyp3y1qm71yj
GQ’s 30 Under 30: The Most Stylish Young Men in Hollywood
There’s some competition for Most Stylish on the set of Glee these days—Chris Colfer has long been the original style star at William McKinley High, and that’s no different off-set. Whether crushing black tie or nailing the perfect moto jacket, Colfer hasn’t missed a note (even if Glee has).—S.F.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/6/2012, 7:05 pm

tanita_mors wrote:GQ's 30 Under 30: The Most Stylish Young Men in Hollywoodhas Chris at #11 and Darren at #1 ...

I'm surprised too :O because he's style is quite simple and the most remarkable thing about his outfits are his scarfs and vests :huh: ; possibly he was chosen because he always looks neat and properly wearing for each occasion Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2012, 8:44 pm

fantastica wrote:^ who says these lists are to be taken seriously? these publications need to create content, and it's just somebody working there that comes up w/ such a list, pretty much a reflection of that person(s)'s opinion and/or tastes. whenever I hear those "lists" for the "most" something, I always take them w/ a grain of salt. They are not some absolute ranking of something from an objective point of view. You can find lots of people who love making lists on Amazon. I am not one who do that.

I'm going to make my list of the best Glee actors, but I think I'll put it on Snark & Bark instead.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 11:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 8 Tumblr_m0hnvhqmZO1r02qkdo1_500

what's "DM"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 12:02 am

direct message????

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2012, 12:04 am

Diet Coke is trying to steal Blaine's man!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Diet Coke is trying to steal Blaine's man!

And GOD LOVE THEM!! Why they haven't made a commercial with him is beyond me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2012, 12:24 am

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Diet Coke is trying to steal Blaine's man!

And GOD LOVE THEM!! Why they haven't made a commercial with him is beyond me!!!

When does Chris have time? hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 12:25 am

well, let's do it this summer!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 12:29 am

Is Coke, the all American soft drink company willing to let Chris the openly gay man be their spokes person in a national commercial? I doubt it.

Last edited by fantastica on 3/7/2012, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 12:33 am

the world is changing - they had better change with it if they want to keep making money.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 12:37 am

I don't see Chris doing commercials yet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 12:40 am

Everyone knows he loves Diet Coke - it would reach a lot of people and show a different side of him. I would love that. The more I see of him, the better I like it. This summer will be awfully slow with no tour and youtube stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next