Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 4:37 pm

Oh, Chris. I showed these pictures to my younger brother and he cracked up so hard! He's only seen the 2nd season and knows Kurt as the gay guy. His second response was "I thought he was gay!" He's only 10, so he associates gay with girly. Needless to say, I had a fun time showing him the SBL trailer. fanny2
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 5:06 pm

What did he say after seeing the SBL trailer? And I hope your little bro is realizing that being girly isn't equal to be gay. There're gays and gays.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 6:01 pm

brisallie wrote:What did he say after seeing the SBL trailer? And I hope your little bro is realizing that being girly isn't equal to be gay. There're gays and gays.

Well, he's 10. I cut him a little slack because I didn't really understand what being gay was at that age either. He liked Carson a lot though. And he said he wanted to see that movie. He actually likes Kurt too. He said he has a pretty voice. My other brother, who claims he's straight, said that he would totally screw Kurt right after seeing him in BIOTA.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 7:07 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:What did he say after seeing the SBL trailer? And I hope your little bro is realizing that being girly isn't equal to be gay. There're gays and gays.

Well, he's 10. I cut him a little slack because I didn't really understand what being gay was at that age either. He liked Carson a lot though. And he said he wanted to see that movie. He actually likes Kurt too. He said he has a pretty voice. My other brother, who claims he's straight, said that he would totally screw Kurt right after seeing him in BIOTA.

I see. I wouldn't blame him for think as he does, because at his age I believed exactly the same. Then as the time passes and meet new people, he'll change his mind. And how old is that brother who claims to be straight?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 7:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I see. I wouldn't blame him for think as he does, because at his age I believed exactly the same. Then as the time passes and meet new people, he'll change his mind. And how old is that brother who claims to be straight?

14. But this kid also had posters of Robert Pattinson in his room, so I don't buy it. He thought Blaine was hot in season 2 also. It must've been the blazer, because I also thought he was way better-looking back then. Maybe that's just me. phr34r
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 7:39 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

14. But this kid also had posters of Robert Pattinson in his room, so I don't buy it. He thought Blaine was hot in season 2 also. It must've been the blazer, because I also thought he was way better-looking back then. Maybe that's just me. phr34r

Guilty. I did also believe Blaine looked good with the blazer. And wait a couple of years, or until your brother is 18, I think at this moment he's probably starting to discover his sexuality.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2013, 8:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Guilty. I did also believe Blaine looked good with the blazer. And wait a couple of years, or until your brother is 18, I think at this moment he's probably starting to discover his sexuality.

I agree 100% I also liked Blaine a lot more when he was at Dalton. Wish he had stayed there. Maybe I still would like him somewhat.I am sure I would not dislike him as much as I do know.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 8:25 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I agree 100% I also liked Blaine a lot more when he was at Dalton. Wish he had stayed there. Maybe I still would like him somewhat.I am sure I would not dislike him as much as I do know.

I also liked the Klaine relationship back then when he was at Dalton and we still believed he was the in the same grade as Kurt. He looked good in the first couple episodes of season 3. LOVED his outfit in TPPP. And Kurts for that matter. It was after TFT when he really started to pile on the gel and dress like a grandpa. I will admit that I liked him in 'Choke' and 'Prom-a-saurus' because the klaine relationship was cute and flirty and he was supportive of Kurt.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2013, 9:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I also liked the Klaine relationship back then when he was at Dalton and we still believed he was the in the same grade as Kurt. He looked good in the first couple episodes of season 3. LOVED his outfit in TPPP. And Kurts for that matter. It was after TFT when he really started to pile on the gel and dress like a grandpa. I will admit that I liked him in 'Choke' and 'Prom-a-saurus' because the klaine relationship was cute and flirty and he was supportive of Kurt.

Great post. What does TPPP stand for? I tried to think what it stands for ,and I can't right now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 9:11 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Great post. What does TPPP stand for? I tried to think what it stands for ,and I can't right now.

It stands for The Purple Piano Project.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/11/2013, 9:18 pm

Chris and Will are at Wango Tango.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_mmnssxwcGE1rtaq6ro1_500

Getty Image

His hair is a teeny little bit too much for me.

A concert goer snapped this pic:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 32 BKBfprICAAA0w9J

I like his outfit:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_mmnsgyD1zk1qfcdl6o3_1280
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/11/2013, 9:24 pm

That is cool. What is Wango Tango? It would be so much fun to run into him somewhere. I would like to think that I could maintain my composure. Wonder how the zoo visit went for him regarding fans.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2013, 9:25 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

It stands for The Purple Piano Project.

Okay thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/11/2013, 9:26 pm

ladydianab wrote:That is cool. What is Wango Tango? It would be so much fun to run into him somewhere. I would like to think that I could maintain my composure. Wonder how the zoo visit went for him regarding fans.

It's a large concert held by KIIS FM in Los Angeles. Ryan Seascrest is one of the DJs. Wango Tango Lineup

ETA: I found this today on youtube and it's really clever and well made for Chris' birthday: