Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2013, 10:55 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:That quote is perfect.
I think this is what ones in the industry want to see. They want to see what Chris can really do when not playing a teenager.
That is what I am hoping from his next movie. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:58 pm

I'd love to see him step outside of the teen role as well. Show us what he's really capable of. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/23/2013, 8:46 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Tumblr_mk4tlvDgiz1qeakddo1_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Tumblr_mk4tlvDgiz1qeakddo2_500

I love their friendship. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/23/2013, 10:58 pm

LOL! Remember when she posted that video of him working out on Twitter? Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/24/2013, 12:04 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:LOL! Remember when she posted that video of him working out on Twitter? Laughing

Was that the one where he was on the treadmill?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/24/2013, 12:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:LOL! Remember when she posted that video of him working out on Twitter? Laughing

Yes. moque

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/24/2013, 3:48 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Tumblr_mk4tlvDgiz1qeakddo1_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 17 Tumblr_mk4tlvDgiz1qeakddo2_500

I love their friendship. wub

^ Same here. wub

Although Chris's friendship with Amber is more understated and gets less publicity than, say, his friendship with Lea (he certainly gets photographed with Lea a lot more in Fox events), it still feels ever present and sincere. Didn't Kurtcedes come about in season 1 as a consequence of how well they got along? And I bet that most of the cute choir room Kurtcedes interactions were unscripted. Another memorable incident I can recall (which demonstrated their friendship) is during the infamous Comic Con Q&A, when Amber looked murderous when that person tried to bring up how wrong it was for Kurt to crush on Finn.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/24/2013, 8:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:

(I'm sorry, Chris. tolls of the famous) angellic
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2013, 1:39 pm

Delight wrote:
^ Same here. wub

Although Chris's friendship with Amber is more understated and gets less publicity than, say, his friendship with Lea (he certainly gets photographed with Lea a lot more in Fox events), it still feels ever present and sincere. Didn't Kurtcedes come about in season 1 as a consequence of how well they got along? And I bet that most of the cute choir room Kurtcedes interactions were unscripted. Another memorable incident I can recall (which demonstrated their friendship) is during the infamous Comic Con Q&A, when Amber looked murderous when that person tried to bring up how wrong it was for Kurt to crush on Finn.

Love their friendship too. And as you pointed, it seems she always there to support him, still remember when last year only she and Ashley went to the SBL premiere in Tribeca. And though I understand everybody is busy with their schedule, in the case of Amber, if she has the oppotunity to be in an important event for Chris, she's there. And are you talking about the 2010 Comic Con? I've never seen it. I wanna see it now lol.

@Marie, that treadmill video is a classic! I guess it was the beginning from his transformation into the boy he's today. Look at the difference.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/24/2013, 4:41 pm

^The links for Comic Con 2010 are here: 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/24/2013, 6:50 pm

My favorite video from Comic Con is this one: