Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2013, 12:44 pm

So cute!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 3/16/2013, 2:02 pm

bayth wrote:Hope this is okay.... Chris' mom just posted a photo from when he looks to be 11- stating she wishes they were that age again. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 BFeaTynCQAAukRm

Both look so cute.

And as the months pass, I'm sure we are having new information about the book, his film and so on. But yeah, I want those days we're full of news.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 2:24 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:What is the first one about? Is it a short film?

Here is a link where is summarized the plot Little White Lie. But overall is about a sister and brother who have a band together. And it has the typical love triangle plot.

Thank you!

Chris looks like Conner (from TLOS) in that picture! And although his mom may disagree, I'm pretty sure Chris is happy with the age he is now with everything good that has happened so far!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/16/2013, 2:37 pm

^
In my mind Conner is less chubby or probably I've missed his physical description. But still, both boys are cute.

And you're welcome.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 2:47 pm

Wasn't Conner described as chubby in the book, though? With words such as "round faced", "pudgy" and "plump"?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/16/2013, 5:01 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 Tumblr_mjrphpXrzW1qh5dyro1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 6:22 pm

Chris and Allison?! Awesome! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/16/2013, 9:17 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Wasn't Conner described as chubby in the book, though? With words such as "round faced", "pudgy" and "plump"?

I'm so bad at retaining detailed information from books. I only remember his hair color, and the image I have of his body is from the book cover.

@Sheny, is BitterPartyof 5 a new tv show? Never heard about it before.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2013, 11:21 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Tumblr is a weird place. It's strange they pulled out that tweet now after such a long time, maybe they just did it to troll.
I never heard of that tweet either btw, so I would have thought it was new too.

Glee has been disappointing, I agree.
But Chris has been so silent lately, I also think something surprising (and hopefully big) is about to come up, with a project that has not got to do with Glee.
Maybe Chris (or anyone else in his team) can't say anything yet because the negotiations for Glee season 5 are still going on. saispa

I'm hoping for something new to keep us talking and looking for new pictures in the summer. neutre

Thanks you have just cheered me up. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 3995355489
I think Chris style of comedy wouldn't fit theirs anyway. His is more mature in some ways and sarcastic. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 650269930
Adult comedy makes me laugh if it is clever and actually funny. I grew up as massive fan of British sitcoms. But I love Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly.
The style of the Starkids I have seen before and grew out of it when I became an adult.
It has it's place but not with me. in
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2013, 11:33 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Wasn't Conner described as chubby in the book, though? With words such as "round faced", "pudgy" and "plump"?

I'm so bad at retaining detailed information from books. I only remember his hair color, and the image I have of his body is from the book cover.

It's a Youtube show. It was created after NBC turned down the pilot for a new sitcom "Downwardly Mobile" with Rosanne Barr and John Goodman in it. That is when they got together and with others and created this webseries.

I googled it this time. Not going to rely on tumblr ever again unless it comes from ChrisColferNews tumblr.

Here is a link to episode 1 and more about it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rejected-tv-pilot-actors-start-youtube-show-bitter-party-of-five-2012-10
And someone just tweeted Chris's mum, and reason why he hasn't been on twitter because we were right he is really busy.
Hoping this is the asylum movie. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 1862848966
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/17/2013, 1:37 am

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:

It's a Youtube show. It was created after NBC turned down the pilot for a new sitcom "Downwardly Mobile" with Rosanne Barr and John Goodman in it. That is when they got together and with others and created this webseries.

I googled it this time. Not going to rely on tumblr ever again unless it comes from ChrisColferNews tumblr.

Here is a link to episode 1 and more about it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rejected-tv-pilot-actors-start-youtube-show-bitter-party-of-five-2012-10
And someone just tweeted Chris's mum, and reason why he hasn't been on twitter because we were right he is really busy.
Hoping this is the asylum movie.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 14 1862848966

Gah! I hope so too!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/17/2013, 2:32 am

Hey all, sorry if I've been out of the loop with this, but has it been 100 percent confirmed that that actually really, officially is Chris's real mom on Twitter?. I thought it was a fake account? unsure

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/17/2013, 2:36 am

sahhar wrote:Hey all, sorry if I've been out of the loop with this, but has it been 100 percent confirmed that that actually really, officially is Chris's real mom on Twitter?. I thought it was a fake account? unsure

I have no idea if it is fake or real. Maybe,someone here knows for sure.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/17/2013, 2:41 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sahhar wrote:Hey all, sorry if I've been out of the loop with this, but has it been 100 percent confirmed that that actually really, officially is Chris's real mom on Twitter?. I thought it was a fake account? unsure

I have no idea if it is fake or real. Maybe,someone here knows for sure.

It just seems a little dodgy to me. I mean it might be a real account but I wonder if there's a way to know if it's legit?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/17/2013, 2:48 am

I always thought it was real. *shrugs*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/17/2013, 3:17 am

I used to think it was fake but at this point it is almost clear it's real. I don't personally read the account but from I've read on tumblr, she tweeted several times pictures with Chris, Hannah and also one with Darren from the premiere of SBL. Some girl who did interview with her tweeted with her about something they talked during doing that interview and if she wasn't Chris's mom, she wouldn't know about it, she also tweeted pictures of some situation Chris tweeted about or tweeted the same picture/video as Chris from diffeent angle. Someone even wrote that she asked Karyn Colfer personally and Karyn confirmed the account but I don't if it was reliable source.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 6:30 am

I've been once on her Twitter case by accident (really, I had no intention!) and there are quite a bit of private pictures. No chance it is NOT real. I am just really happy that he is busy.

Being fan of Chris Colfer is unpredictable anyway. He is so unique and goes against all norm, so as far as we know he might announce he his participating at the next Olympics as figure skater fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/17/2013, 7:09 am

The activities on this twitter account make me feel uncomfortable. Real or not, I still think it's a bit strange and inappropriate to pry information about Chris out of her. How would you feel if complete strangers approached your mothers and asked them personal or job-related questions about you? And your mothers actually answered them? Considering some of the answers this twitter account gave before, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris wasn't exactly happy with it. It's not her business to answer those questions, Chris will release personal information himself if he wants to, and he has PR people who release information about his projects to the public as soon as it‘s safe to do so. No need to involve his mother, however fake or real.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/17/2013, 7:23 am

I read the account once and also was surprised by some things she decided to answer and I felt like I oversteped and read something too personal so I decided not to ever read it again but in the end it's between Chris and his mother. We can guess how he feels about it but it's really just an assumption, I personally hope that if he really felt that uncomfortable about it, she wouldn't do it...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 7:28 am

glimmerle wrote:The activities on this twitter account make me feel uncomfortable. Real or not, I still think it's a bit strange and inappropriate to pry information about Chris out of her. How would you feel if complete strangers approached your mothers and asked them personal or job-related questions about you? And your mothers actually answered them? Considering some of the answers this twitter account gave before, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris wasn't exactly happy with it. It's not her business to answer those questions, Chris will release personal information himself if he wants to, and he has PR people who release information about his projects to the public as soon as it‘s safe to do so. No need to involve his mother, however fake or real.

True, but to be fair she posts comments and pictures of her son on an open Twitter accounts. It invites to participate. Knowing how crazy the Glee fandom is, she had to expect a crazy reaction from his fans. That most certainly happened. I also believed the Twitter would have been shut down long ago if Chris would have real problems with it. At the end of the day, she is a mature adult who can make her own decisions. She can make up her own mind and if she wants to have a Twitter account and therefore deal with all the craziness neutre .

P.S. She never released any career information as far as I am informed. I believe it is mainly pictures from the past and some current ones. So she is not interfering with his career just making a statement he is busy. We already know he is busy anyway (Glee, Pre-Production Asylum that might be at whatever stage, LoSt2, most likely x-other projects we've never heard of).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2013, 7:35 am

Not saying that I think her account is fake, but I thought most of the private pictures were also on her facebook account and could have been taken from there?

I don't know, personally I'm not comfortable with going that far into Chris' family life (like knowing the names of the family pets and even having pics of them without Chris on them) unless Chris himself posts a family picture or something similar.
I'm also not interested in whatever his mom might have to say about Chris' life away from Clovis and career/schedule if it is not initiated and/or clearly approved by Chris himself or his team. And even if Chris approves or doesn't mind his mom being on twitter like that (not just a twitter for family and friends, but being active with fans), I think it's taking things too far on the celebrity worship front.
Of course I like knowing that Chris has nice parents and a lovely sister and to have an idea/rough sketch of how his youth and family life was/is, to (literally) know where he's coming from in his current work/projects, but I don't know why his mom would be interesting enough to follow unless you want to know more than I personally think is appropiate to know about a celebrity.

If the twitter account is real I side-eye her answering questions from fans, and fans tweeting her with questions in the first place is crossing the line big time, imo.
And just imagine how creepy it is if the account is a fake: you'd be feeding a very seriously boundary-crossing sick troll.

-ETA-
glimmerle wrote:The activities on this twitter account make me feel uncomfortable. Real or not, I still think it's a bit strange and inappropriate to pry information about Chris out of her. How would you feel if complete strangers approached your mothers and asked them personal or job-related questions about you? And your mothers actually answered them? Considering some of the answers this twitter account gave before, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris wasn't exactly happy with it. It's not her business to answer those questions, Chris will release personal information himself if he wants to, and he has PR people who release information about his projects to the public as soon as it‘s safe to do so. No need to involve his mother, however fake or real.
banzai This.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2013, 7:44 am

I'm sure if Chris had a problem with her Twitter account or felt uncomfortable with the pictures she posts and the information she gives he would talk to her and she would stop.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2013, 8:28 am

^That is: if the account is real to begin with.

And honestly: how many moms would do what their sons tell them too?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 9:58 am

I think Chris Colfer would have found the time and effort to out the fake Twitter account of his Mom, if that would be the case. Of course, I do not know him personally, but I doubt he would let a stranger pretend to be his mother. No way he would condemn that!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/17/2013, 2:00 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:...

Thanks.

And I'm someone who used to believe Chris's mom twitter was fake, but apparently is not. Because on tumblr I've came across with pics she has posted, and are so personal that it makes me believe is his mom. But if she has a FB account and post the same pics, they can be stolen,unless they're locked. However, and taking Lottie's words, I think Chris would have done something already, because is involving his mom.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next