Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+27
Kurt addict
Ranwing
bayth
murasaki1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Georgette888
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Catt24
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
zuppid
Delight
tanita_mors
Ireth
arina
BlueJazz
sahhar
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
brisallie
31 posters

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 4 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica 10/1/2012, 8:47 pm

saw the news he vomitted on the stage (due to bad digestion probably).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2012, 9:58 pm

Didn't know that. But I just searched on internet what happened and he says he drank too much milk.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/3/2012, 1:00 am

brisallie wrote:@Kurtsie, so today is october 1st and I remember that yesterday you went to JB concert so tell me How it was? Smile

Amazing! Even better than the last one. Haven't been on here much because my family's been moving all weekend. So glad we finished up Monday night.

fantastica wrote:saw the news he vomitted on the stage (due to bad digestion probably).

Yes. It was milk. Justin even said so after he finished singing Fall.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/3/2012, 10:16 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:@Kurtsie, so today is october 1st and I remember that yesterday you went to JB concert so tell me How it was? Smile

Amazing! Even better than the last one. Haven't been on here much because my family's been moving all weekend. So glad we finished up Monday night.

Yeah. I forgot we're in October, I mean I know we're but I've been busy these days too. So how is being that?

And regarding what happened with Justin, some rumors said he felt sick previous to the show but he insisted to be on stage. Is true?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/3/2012, 10:31 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:

And regarding what happened with Justin, some rumors said he felt sick previous to the show but he insisted to be on stage. Is true?

I don't think it's true. Justin said that he was feeling a lot better.

I love having my own room! There's so much space.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/13/2012, 7:18 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:...

Hi girl. Long time without posting in this thread. So it seems you already moved to your new house? How big is your room?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/16/2012, 12:55 am

brisallie wrote:

Hi girl. Long time without posting in this thread. So it seems you already moved to your new house? How big is your room?

Yeah. Haven't been on much because I've been busy with school.

My room kinda small but not too small. Ever since I put a couple Justin posters up on Sunday, it really feels like my room. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/25/2012, 12:06 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yeah. Haven't been on much because I've been busy with school.

My room kinda small but not too small. Ever since I put a couple Justin posters up on Sunday, it really feels like my room. neutre

I understand if you have been busy lately. At this time of year things pile up and is better to focus on that.

So Halloween is coming and I'm wondering if you're gonna do anything? Currently I'm planning go to the disco but still unsure about it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/26/2012, 10:16 pm

brisallie wrote:

So Halloween is coming and I'm wondering if you're gonna do anything? Currently I'm planning go to the disco but still unsure about it.

That's cool. I'll probably go trick or treating with my siblings (a lot of people think I'm either 13 or 14 Razz) or go to a carnival at my grandma's friend's church. I'm going to a Warbler this year.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/27/2012, 1:23 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

That's cool. I'll probably go trick or treating with my siblings (a lot of people think I'm either 13 or 14 Razz) or go to a carnival at my grandma's friend's church. I'm going to a Warbler this year.

If it were my choice, I'll go to the carnival because it sounds funnier. Well personally I've never been into the trick or treat thing, nor even when I was a child so is up to you. But anyway, the idea is have fun.

Hey, I just read that some Biebers are shaving their head because JB has cancer? Is that real or fake?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/27/2012, 9:51 pm

brisallie wrote:

Hey, I just read that some Biebers are shaving their head because JB has cancer? Is that real or fake?

Oh yeah. I saw that. I'm sure it's fake.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/2/2012, 6:01 pm

^
So I read you were a Warbler girl for Halloween? At the end did you go to the carnival or trick or treating with your siblings?

I didn't do anything because my stomache had problems.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/3/2012, 12:56 am

brisallie wrote:

I hope you're feeling better now, Brisallie. It wasn't the Italian food that's still causing you problems even now, I hope?

Talking about health, I just caught my second cold less than a week after I recovered from my previous one. I really need to boost my immune system some way.

Last edited by Delight on 11/3/2012, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 11/3/2012, 4:23 am

brisallie wrote:^
So I read you were a Warbler girl for Halloween? At the end did you go to the carnival or trick or treating with your siblings?

Aw. Hope you feel better. In the end, I did both. First we went trick or treating then had just enough time to go to the carnival. I could barely fall asleep that night because I had a lot of sugar. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/3/2012, 1:03 pm

Delight wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I hope you're feeling better now, Brisallie. It wasn't the Italian food that's still causing you problems even now, I hope?

Talking about health, I just caught my second cold less than a week after I recovered from my previous one. I really need to boost my immune system some way.

I'm so much better now. But I'm still on a diet, luckily my nurse a.k.a my mom told me that I'm allow to eat any product which main ingredient is milk, so I'm eating yogurt with fruit to help my digestion.

Did you see a doctor? What did he/she tell you? I know at this moment is spring in Australia, so take care because is not the best time of the year to catch a cold.

On this site are given 7 ways to boost your immune system http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45022571/ns/today-today_health/t/easy-ways-boost-your-immune-system/#.UJU_Nm-CDKs

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

Aw. Hope you feel better. In the end, I did both. First we went trick or treating then had just enough time to go to the carnival. I could barely fall asleep that night because I had a lot of sugar. Razz

As I said to Delight I'm better now. And girl how many candies, chocolates, so on did you eat? o.o Well at least you had fun.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/3/2012, 2:02 pm

Anyone know what is happening with Kim aka fantastica. She hasn't logged in over a month. Is she taking a break because of the hiatus, left glee fandom entirely, or did something happen.

Also, Karen aka Jellyrolls - she is in on East Coast if I'm not mistaken. I hope everything is all right.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/4/2012, 1:31 am

brisallie wrote:

I'm so much better now. But I'm still on a diet, luckily my nurse a.k.a my mom told me that I'm allow to eat any product which main ingredient is milk, so I'm eating yogurt with fruit to help my digestion.

Hm... I thought dairy is not recommended in someone who's having active gastro? humhum But I suppose yoghurt and other 'pro-biotic' foods are exceptions.

Anyway, more importantly, you're getting better; so whatever you're doing is working. I'm glad to hear that.

brisallie wrote:
Did you see a doctor? What did he/she tell you? I know at this moment is spring in Australia, so take care because is not the best time of the year to catch a cold.

On this site are given 7 ways to boost your immune system http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45022571/ns/today-today_health/t/easy-ways-boost-your-immune-system/#.UJU_Nm-CDKs

Thanks for the website link. I certainly don't exercise enough, or eat enough fruit and vegies. It's no wonder I'm getting sick so often.

And doctors are quite useless when you have a viral infection. Rest, fluids and paracetamol-- that's all they'll advise when you have a cold.

tanita_mors wrote:Anyone know what is happening with Kim aka fantastica. She hasn't logged in over a month. Is she taking a break because of the hiatus, left glee fandom entirely, or did something happen.

Also, Karen aka Jellyrolls - she is in on East Coast if I'm not mistaken. I hope everything is all right.

I hope everything is okay too. I do recall that before she stopped posting here, she mentioned something about having to look after her mother. Maybe she's too busy to actively participate in forum activities.

But yeah, I too hope that she and Jellyrolls are okay and not affected by hurricane Sandy.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 11/4/2012, 4:52 am

brisallie wrote:

As I said to Delight I'm better now. And girl how many candies, chocolates, so on did you eat? o.o Well at least you had fun.

That's good. Now that I think of it, I didn't eat that much candy. I think it was probably the Mountain Dew I had at the carnival. I had never tried it before and now I like it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/4/2012, 9:06 am

tanita_mors wrote:Anyone know what is happening with Kim aka fantastica. She hasn't logged in over a month. Is she taking a break because of the hiatus, left glee fandom entirely, or did something happen.

I'm happy Karen's ok...hope Kim is too.

And my 'A' levels start tomorrow...they're going to decide my entire future...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2012, 1:30 pm

Delight wrote:

Hm... I thought dairy is not recommended in someone who's having active gastro? humhum But I suppose yoghurt and other 'pro-biotic' foods are exceptions.

Anyway, more importantly, you're getting better; so whatever you're doing is working. I'm glad to hear that.

Don't worry usually I don't have problems with dairy. Actually I blame the sauce, and the doctor believed the same, probably it wasn't in good conditions, it can be due to the hot weather we're having lately. However it didn't taste bad.

Thanks for the website link. I certainly don't exercise enough, or eat enough fruit and vegies. It's no wonder I'm getting sick so often.

And doctors are quite useless when you have a viral infection. Rest, fluids and paracetamol-- that's all they'll advise when you have a cold.

I don't exercise enough neither. But I've doing yoga recently, and I know the best is to have the teacher next to you, but there're some tutorials on internet that can help you.

LOL I know that doctors are useless when someone have a viral infection, but is not our fault that's the most common infection. Everytime I see my doctor for that, he says ironically "What's the problem now lady?".

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

That's good. Now that I think of it, I didn't eat that much candy. I think it was probably the Mountain Dew I had at the carnival. I had never tried it before and now I like it.

What's Mountain Dew?

Hey guys, I'm wondering too what's going on with Kim and Jelly o.o I hope they're fine and soon we have news from them.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 11/6/2012, 1:04 am

brisallie wrote:
What's Mountain Dew?

Hey guys, I'm wondering too what's going on with Kim and Jelly o.o I hope they're fine and soon we have news from them.

Mountain Dew is a soda that's kinda popular in the US.

I also hope Kim and Jelly are alright. I wonder if they'll come back after the new episode.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/11/2012, 9:09 am

Hi all,

I just want to say that I won't be around much on the forums in the following 3 weeks, because of obligations to entertain overseas guests and to serve as an unofficial tour guide. I'm glad for the timing, given that I have all these distractions to keep me away from Glee-induced rage-y thoughts.

Cheers!
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/11/2012, 1:30 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2012, 1:48 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:
What's Mountain Dew?

I see. So what it taste like? Personally I don't drink so much soda because I'd rather juice or tea, but if I drink one, usually is a Coke Zero.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 11/12/2012, 2:41 am

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:
What's Mountain Dew?

I see. So what it taste like? Personally I don't drink so much soda because I'd rather juice or tea, but if I drink one, usually is a Coke Zero.

Kinda hard to describe it. I'd say kinda like lemon lime. I'm more into Pepsi myself.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next