Bistro on the corner

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/29/2012, 1:04 am

brisallie wrote:

@Kurtsie4ever, I'm glad you had a good day.

Thanks. neutre

I watch Glee because it's still one of my fave shows but mainly for Chirs and Klaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 8/29/2012, 4:03 am

arina wrote:Tomorrow I am going to Barcelona. It's the first time in my live when I am traveling by the plane so I am starting to feel kind of nervous right now :-)

It seem that I'll have a internet connection so I'll visit the forum, maybe just not so often as now...

Hope you have a good, fun trip Smile I like flying by plane, but landing always makes my ears hurt so I suck on sweets then. It's an excuse to satisfy my sweet tooth Razz

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
arina wrote:Tomorrow I am going to Barcelona. It's the first time in my live when I am traveling by the plane so I am starting to feel kind of nervous right now :-)

It seem that I'll have a internet connection so I'll visit the forum, maybe just not so often as now...

Cool. Hope you have a good trip.

My first day of school went pretty well. I didn't fall asleep until way late so I'm really tired. I have a class with my bestie!! Smile

That's great! Having your bestie in the same class can make the most boring class fun. I'm finishing school soon, and as much as I say I hate it now, I'm sure I'll miss it.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/29/2012, 5:04 pm

hello everybody?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Just moved in w/ my mom so that I can take care of her 24/7. Anyway I just installed internet so I can still live in the 21st century. So happy to be back w/ you guys! Anyway I have to prepare dinner now and then later tonight read through the whole thing. See you soon!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 8/29/2012, 5:12 pm

GURLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

where have you been ??? i have been getting worried - no post in 4 days , must be a record. you can see the forum has been almost dead today (apparently no noteworthy glee news and probably all of us have been busy with rl)

hope your mom is ok, but given that you had to move in with her, i guess constant care is needed. i hope your kids and hubby can cope without you.

it's good to have you back.

ps - i a mod now. i can mess with your posts. Twisted Evil

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Sig11

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 8/29/2012, 5:20 pm

This is me

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 1344486529_9372_full

Your smile is warm and inviting. It draws people in and makes them feel at ease. You're a kind individual, and people notice. Keep smiling!

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Sig11

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/29/2012, 7:46 pm

I like that smile Tanita :D Keep Smiling.

This's mine

Shy Smile

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 1344486472_2744_full

You try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Your smile is small, but kind. You're a quiet person, and you enjoy sitting back and watching everybody else be goofballs. (You might even join them.) Everybody sees you as a kind, gentle person, and may go to you when they need someone to vent to. Keep smiling!

fantastica wrote:hello everybody?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Just moved in w/ my mom so that I can take care of her 24/7. Anyway I just installed internet so I can still live in the 21st century. So happy to be back w/ you guys! Anyway I have to prepare dinner now and then later tonight read through the whole thing. See you soon!

You're finally here!! Don't you have internet in your cellphone? Jelly told us that possibly you were with your mom, so is understandable. I even thought were kidnapped by blainers lol

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 8/29/2012, 7:48 pm

fantastica wrote:hello everybody?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Welcome back! It's been strange lurking and not seeing your posts. Hope you've settled in and your mom's fine.

Lol I have the same smile as you Ivana Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/29/2012, 11:00 pm

Ireth wrote:

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

My first day of school went pretty well. I didn't fall asleep until way late so I'm really tired. I have a class with my bestie!! Smile

That's great! Having your bestie in the same class can make the most boring class fun. I'm finishing school soon, and as much as I say I hate it now, I'm sure I'll miss it.

Yeah. I love it. I don't see her much through. We're both in Jouralism but she's been there longer so the class is divided in two. But once we acutally work on the school newspaper then the class will together. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/29/2012, 11:04 pm

brisallie wrote:I like that smile Tanita :D Keep Smiling.

Shy Smile

You try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Your smile is small, but kind. You're a quiet person, and you enjoy sitting back and watching everybody else be goofballs. (You might even join them.) Everybody sees you as a kind, gentle person, and may go to you when they need someone to vent to. Keep smiling!

That really sound like me.

Also welcome back fantastica!! Smile
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 8/30/2012, 10:01 am

sahhar wrote:Thanks guys!!!!. I had a good trip. Very tired and jetlagged though, missed u all Smile . None of the new Glee related stuff has me excited though, the only thing that made me happy was the picture of Chris with Sarah Jessica Parker, everything else was just meh. I can't believe I have to sit through Season 4, but anything for Chris Smile .

Welcome back, sahhar. We've missed you too. neutre

As for Glee-related spoilers, I think most of us had been let down so many times that it's difficult to get excited about the show anymore. I know the feeling. But yeah, we still make ourselves watch it, for Chris's sake.

Welcome back! You're such an integral part of this forum (our one and only 'Inner Grandma' to date) that this place just doesn't feel the same without you Smile

I hope your mom is all right (One doesn't require a 24/7 carer without good reason after all ooppss ) Enjoy the mother-daughter bonding times.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/30/2012, 12:16 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:I like that smile Tanita :D Keep Smiling.

Shy Smile

That really sound like me.

Why don't do the quiz to confirm that?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/23926378/what-type-of-smile-are-you

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/30/2012, 10:05 pm

my smile is a confused and WTF smile.

oh, thanks folks I am so happy to be back w/ you. I am extremely busy these days so even though I have internet now I hardly have time to post. so let's share the burden and I will let you post more now. tonguue

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/31/2012, 1:45 am

brisallie wrote:

Why don't do the quiz to confirm that?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/23926378/what-type-of-smile-are-you

I got friendly smile. Guess that's also like me. neutre I'm shy at school but I do smile quite a bit.

That reminds me, Wednesday in Jouralism the teacher had paired us up to read something and I was paired with a girl that is quiet and shy like me. She also loves Justin Bieber and The Wanted.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/31/2012, 6:29 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:...

That reminds me, Wednesday in Jouralism the teacher had paired us up to read something and I was paired with a girl that is quiet and shy like me. She also loves Justin Bieber and The Wanted.

That's great, it sounds like she's your lost sister Smile I guess you had lots of thing to talk about. Talking about Justin, today I saw in the supermarmer something called "My storybook by Justin Bieber" lol

P.S Since yesterday I have purple highlights on my hair. Love it.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/31/2012, 10:08 pm

brisallie wrote:

That's great, it sounds like she's your lost sister Smile I guess you had lots of thing to talk about. Talking about Justin, today I saw in the supermarmer something called "My storybook by Justin Bieber" lol

P.S Since yesterday I have purple highlights on my hair. Love it.

Lol. We sort of talked and I enjoyed it. neutre

Cool. Purple is my fave color.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/2/2012, 2:29 pm

Has anyone here ever been on Instagram? My step sister introduced me to it Friday night and I've been addicted to it ever since. I've liked so many pics I've lost count.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/2/2012, 2:54 pm

Cool. Purple is my fave color.

Smile. Actually I only would dye my hair with the following fantasy colors: purple and blue.

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Has anyone here ever been on Instagram? My step sister introduced me to it Friday night and I've been addicted to it ever since. I've liked so many pics I've lost count.

I tried to download it to my android but it didn't work :( So tell me how it is?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/2/2012, 3:07 pm

brisallie wrote:

Smile. Actually I only would dye my hair with the following fantasy colors: purple and blue.

That's cool neutre

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Has anyone here ever been on Instagram? My step sister introduced me to it Friday night and I've been addicted to it ever since. I've liked so many pics I've lost count.

brisallie wrote:
I tried to download it to my android but it didn't work :( So tell me how it is?

It's pretty fun. I'll spend hours just looking at pics of my fave things (Glee, Klaine etc) I've uploaded a few pictures.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/4/2012, 1:56 am

It's pretty fun. I'll spend hours just looking at pics of my fave things (Glee, Klaine etc) I've uploaded a few pictures.

I believed you were already taking your own pictures lol

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/5/2012, 12:04 am

brisallie wrote:

I believed you were already taking your own pictures lol

I've uploaded some pics of my own. neutre One of the first ones did was one of my step sis with a Harry Styles poster.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/7/2012, 11:52 am

Someone have ever heard Oppa Gangnam Style? Is the hit of the moment!!! lol I can't stop listening hahaha.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 9/7/2012, 3:23 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that Monday onwards I'm gonna be going to many different places and meeting diff people everyday to get experience and observe in the field of Psychology and social work and stuff to get things in my life going so I probably won't be coming on the forums as often to read and reply, especially during the day. I'll be able to come at night though. So just wanted everyone to know I'll miss you all but will try to log on as much as I can at night and whenever possible and don't worry about me Smile. xoxo

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/7/2012, 5:08 pm

^ good luck w/ your career thingie. xoxo back! and see you soon - at Vampire hours. Razz

haha, i am copying and pasting after every one of your post. Smile

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 9/7/2012, 5:48 pm

fantastica wrote:^ good luck w/ your career thingie. xoxo back! and see you soon - at Vampire hours. Razz

haha, i am copying and pasting after every one of your post. Smile

Hahah, don't worry I copy and pasted all of mine too Smile Thanks hun! Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/7/2012, 11:02 pm

brisallie wrote:Someone have ever heard Oppa Gangnam Style? Is the hit of the moment!!! lol I can't stop listening hahaha.

My step sis showed me that video last week. Razz it is pretty catchy.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next