Bistro on the corner

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Delight on 9/8/2012, 2:21 am

^

120 million hits on the youtube video, and I saw it being highlighted in one of those morning TV shows in Australia just yesterday.

It's almost as puzzling as the Nyan cat, how such videos can become viral like this ooppss
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Delight on 9/8/2012, 2:24 am

sahhar wrote:Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that Monday onwards I'm gonna be going to many different places and meeting diff people everyday to get experience and observe in the field of Psychology and social work and stuff to get things in my life going so I probably won't be coming on the forums as often to read and reply, especially during the day. I'll be able to come at night though. So just wanted everyone to know I'll miss you all but will try to log on as much as I can at night and whenever possible and don't worry about me Smile. xoxo

Come by when you're free. Your absence on this forum will be felt.

Enjoy your foray into the world of psychology and social work neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/8/2012, 3:38 am

Delight wrote:

It's almost as puzzling as the Nyan cat, how such videos can become viral like this ooppss

Lol. I know right? When I first started watching it I was like blinkk then as the video went on I found it catchy.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/8/2012, 3:42 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:Someone have ever heard Oppa Gangnam Style? Is the hit of the moment!!! lol I can't stop listening hahaha.

My step sis showed me that video last week. Razz it is pretty catchy.

You know I have friends who like this asian wave, actually I like it too, so everyone was talking about it and at the beginning I found it weird/scary but when I watched the VMA this week, I realized I know the coreography. Do you know it too?

Delight wrote:...

It's almost as puzzling as the Nyan cat, how such videos can become viral like this ooppss

Umm usually viral videos are the ones who're catchy, has nonsense and are funny. Personally I find Nyan cat boring because is the same over an over.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/9/2012, 4:02 am

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:Someone have ever heard Oppa Gangnam Style? Is the hit of the moment!!! lol I can't stop listening hahaha.

My step sis showed me that video last week. Razz it is pretty catchy.

You know I have friends who like this asian wave, actually I like it too, so everyone was talking about it and at the beginning I found it weird/scary but when I watched the VMA this week, I realized I know the coreography. Do you know it too?


I think so. I have to watch the video again.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  zuppid on 9/9/2012, 6:54 am

when this thread pops up it makes me feels hungry because I always think is a topic about food Smile


______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 55877041388788534869116Bistro on the corner - Page 3 24656139159048757843198Bistro on the corner - Page 3 22470437829826224098782Bistro on the corner - Page 3 15498842504041756677147Bistro on the corner - Page 3 25148338519383821809616Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblrm9lc4tvdpm1qagcb9Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblrmeftdyeefh1qg49w0
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/9/2012, 1:55 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:...

I think so. I have to watch the video again.

Here I find a gif with the basic movements. It could help you Smile

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_ma3d6vcV5u1rxezplo1_400

zuppid wrote:when this thread pops up it makes me feels hungry because I always think is a topic about food Smile


lol at the beginning I have no idea what "bistro" means until I found the meaning on internet. And yep is related to food.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 9/9/2012, 4:07 pm

hte name of hte thread is indeed very appetizing. perhaps we should post some food pictures intead. Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/9/2012, 5:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:...

I think so. I have to watch the video again.

Here I find a gif with the basic movements. It could help you Smile

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_ma3d6vcV5u1rxezplo1_400


Aw! That's adorable. wub Thanks. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 9/13/2012, 10:38 am

ouch!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/12/moustafa-ismail-egyptian-bodybuilders-31-inch-popeye-biceps-guinness-book-of-world-records_n_1876640.html

really freaky!

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 O-MASONS_POPEYE_05-570

his daily diet:
3lbs of chicken
1lb of steak or fish
Four cups of almonds washed down with two gallons of water
Three litres of protein shakes

sounds like Coach Bieste

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/13/2012, 10:23 pm

^
blinkk

Look at that arm!!! It looks misshapen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  sahhar on 9/23/2012, 2:41 pm

Hey all. I'm watching the Emmys today, because I just like watching awards shows Smile. It's gonna be so weird not seeing Chris there though. I'm so used to waiting for him to walk the carpet and stuff.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 9/23/2012, 4:00 pm

never watched emmy before chris, and won't watch it again this time either. back to my old self that is. Smile i do watch the oscar every year. it's a tradition. but emmy? grammy? no.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  sahhar on 9/23/2012, 4:16 pm

fantastica wrote:never watched emmy before chris, and won't watch it again this time either. back to my old self that is. Smile i do watch the oscar every year. it's a tradition. but emmy? grammy? no.

The grammys don't really interest me. I tried watching them once, but that ceremony was sooooooooooooooo long and drawn out. But I usually watch the Emmys, Golden Globes (which are my fav, and also for personal reasons Smile), Oscars, People's Choice Award, and sometimes only if I can bother, Teen Choice and MTV Movie Awards. I'm an awards show junkie, like Chris Smile.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/23/2012, 5:23 pm

Golden Globes are the best, Academy Awards have just become this parade of presenters and then a minute of who ever wins. And Academy Awards have suffered last years from the changing host(s), they should find someone permanent at least for few years or then play down the hosts duties like in the GGs.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  sahhar on 9/23/2012, 6:26 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Golden Globes are the best, Academy Awards have just become this parade of presenters and then a minute of who ever wins. And Academy Awards have suffered last years from the changing host(s), they should find someone permanent at least for few years or then play down the hosts duties like in the GGs.

The Golden Globes are my favorite too, for television and movies. The show goes by pretty fast and I feel like the awards from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association are always very balanced and unpredictable. It also helps that they gave Chris a Golden Globe, so there's a little bit of bias there too Smile.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 9/23/2012, 6:30 pm

Oscar has the best presentation though. it's the most lavish - I mean and I watch for its specticle. I don't know most of the nominees or winners anyway.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  sahhar on 9/23/2012, 6:39 pm

fantastica wrote:Oscar has the best presentation though. it's the most lavish - I mean and I watch for its specticle. I don't know most of the nominees or winners anyway.

Yeah I love the way Oscars are presented. So classy and lavish. Hoping to see Chris attend it one day in the future Smile.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/23/2012, 7:04 pm

Usually I'm not really into these awards. Honestly I only see the red carpet because of the dresses, yes I can be that shallow.


Last edited by brisallie on 9/24/2012, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I misconfused jimmy kimmel with jimmy fallon xd)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/23/2012, 9:15 pm

I'm not too into awards shows either unless my favorite stars are on. I do however love to watch MTV Video Music Awards, Teen Choice, and MTV Movie Awards.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/23/2012, 9:45 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I'm not too into awards shows either unless my favorite stars are on. I do however love to watch MTV Video Music Awards, Teen Choice, and MTV Movie Awards.

Justin has been in all of them Smile and I'm agree, if my fav actors or singers are gonna be there is more fun to watch for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/23/2012, 10:58 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I'm not too into awards shows either unless my favorite stars are on. I do however love to watch MTV Video Music Awards, Teen Choice, and MTV Movie Awards.

Justin has been in all of them Smile and I'm agree, if my fav actors or singers are gonna be there is more fun to watch for me.

Lol. Yeah. blushh Speaking of which, I can't wait! Smile Going to Justin's concert on the 30th! Also can't wait because this week we're actually moving into our house. Just gotta finish packing then on Saturday we start taking everything over.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 9/24/2012, 8:18 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I'm not too into awards shows either unless my favorite stars are on. I do however love to watch MTV Video Music Awards, Teen Choice, and MTV Movie Awards.

Justin has been in all of them Smile and I'm agree, if my fav actors or singers are gonna be there is more fun to watch for me.

Lol. Yeah. blushh Speaking of which, I can't wait! Smile Going to Justin's concert on the 30th! Also can't wait because this week we're actually moving into our house. Just gotta finish packing then on Saturday we start taking everything over.

Have fun girl. Are you gonna be in front row or at least closer to the stage? Will you be allowed to take pics or record with your camera/cellphone? I'm sorry, so many questions.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/25/2012, 12:43 am

brisallie wrote:

Have fun girl. Are you gonna be in front row or at least closer to the stage? Will you be allowed to take pics or record with your camera/cellphone? I'm sorry, so many questions.

Haha. It's alright. neutre I'm not sure how close I am. My mom that it's pretty close. Last time I went to Justin's concert, I was 10 rows away from the stage. I think I'll bring both my phone and camera.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 10/1/2012, 4:41 pm

@Kurtsie, so today is october 1st and I remember that yesterday you went to JB concert so tell me How it was? Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum