Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+27
Kurt addict
Ranwing
bayth
murasaki1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Georgette888
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Catt24
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
zuppid
Delight
tanita_mors
Ireth
arina
BlueJazz
sahhar
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
brisallie
31 posters

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 11 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  tanita_mors 6/12/2013, 4:46 am

i'm rather short too. i'm 160 cm.
as for age, i sometimes read as mid twenties (my actual age) and sometime younger.

but i do have 2 almost unbelievably stories about seaming young to people.

both of these happened some 5-7 years ago, when i was around 20 or so.
a good friend of mine and i stood at a bus stop and a woman though i was my friends daughter. she is taller then me and dresses much more mature and business like, but that was ridicules. we didn't know who should have been more insulted or honored.
another time i went to the local zoo with two of my friends. the age limit for less expensive tickets is 12 years. lets just say they were the ones who had to pay the full ticket price, but not me. Smile and i didn't even look 12. maybe 16 at the most, but i guess short stature is to blame.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/12/2013, 5:02 am

I recently shocked my parents how easily I lied about still being a student. I got a great discount. It was the topic of the day.

At age 18 I once got a children ticket. Saved 50%. A rather bruised ego however was the conclusion.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/12/2013, 6:23 am

I have 170 cm since I was eleven. I also never was really thin (well maybee when I was a kid), I have this weird pear-shaped body, so really big butt, really big thigs and non-existent chest... I always had the opposite problem. I always used to look older than I actually was. I remember I was like ten and they didn't want to give me the cheaper tickets or anything that was for kids to 12 year old. When I was in high school some guy asked me if I would play a teacher in their school play and I asked why me and he said I am the only one who looks thirty. That is always nice to hear when you are 17.

Now I am 24, I look many years kinda the same but I guess I drank some potion to get younger or something because last year two people treated me like a kid and one guy told me I should cut my hair because I look like teenager. It made me laugh considering I always was the "old one".

Off topic, but kinda wonder where some of our regulars disappeared like Colfergirl... I hope she is just busy. It's always sad when some people leave the forum without saying goodby and you never know what happened...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/12/2013, 11:04 pm

brisallie wrote:
@Kurtsie4ever, so you're like Lea Michele? Once I read she's 5,2

I never knew that. I guess I am as tall as her. Razz

Yesterday (June 11th) was my graduation ceremony. neutre I admit I almost cried a couple times.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/12/2013, 11:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ah well: she looks like a delicate fairy, so not all's bad!  neutre

I'm glad you're seeing the positive side of the short height of your girl. But I do believe that fairies can be tall as well.

Lottie2303 wrote:I recently shocked my parents how easily I lied about still being a student. I got a great discount. It was the topic of the day.

At age 18 I once got a children ticket. Saved 50%. A rather bruised ego however was the conclusion.

lol Why did you do that?. And I don't think so is bad to take advantage of your younger appearance sometimes. .

@Tanita, what's the average height in your country? Here's 1,60cm is quite common among girls.

@Arina, probably some people might think you look younger because as your facial features. For instance, my face is slightly oval and some think that's sth it makes you look younger

@Kurtsie4ever, don't feel ashamed to admit you almost cried. It happened the same to me, because is a period in your life that it was meaningful for you. But still, congrats girl!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/13/2013, 12:16 am

brisallie wrote:
@Kurtsie4ever, don't feel ashamed to admit you almost cried. It happened the same to me, because is a period in your life that it was meaningful for you. But still, congrats girl!

Yeah, you're right. Thank you. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/13/2013, 12:19 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yeah, you're right. Thank you. neutre

You're welcome. Did you do something to celebrate this freedom? I mean, this new beginning.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/13/2013, 4:53 pm

brisallie wrote:
You're welcome. Did you do something to celebrate this freedom? I mean, this new beginning.

Nothing too exciting. Just been sleeping a lot haha. tonguue
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/19/2013, 4:44 am

i've been pretty inactive theses past few days. i had a birthday and a weeding over the weekend (nether was mine fanny2) and them my maternal grandmother died sunday/monday night. we were having a pretty hectic monday because i had to help my parents prepare for them to go to montenegro for the funeral and other arrangements. anyway, she was very ill the past 6 months (and mostly immobile for the past 3 years since she broke her hip), so this is a relief for the most part, mostly for my aunt who had to take care of her because they lived together.she took the turn for the worst about 2 weeks ago, so we have all been waiting for the moment.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/19/2013, 8:06 am

I am very, very sorry about your grandmother! Losing such a close person, especially when they've been very sick, is just painful. I wish you and your family all the best!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/19/2013, 8:19 am

I am really sorry to hear about your grandma too, Ivana.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/19/2013, 11:34 am

and it's funny, we just had a 1 year anniversary for my paternal grandmother a month ago and now this. but, she was old and sick and we expected it. it stull hasn't sunck in and probablly it won't because i haven't seen her in 3 years, unlike my other grandma who i saw every week. but eventually it will hit me that she is gone.

honestly, we have a saying here - as long as people go in the order they are meant to/or they came to in this world, all is well. there is nothing worse then for a parent to barry a child.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/19/2013, 2:32 pm

I'm sorry to heard about your grandmom Tanita. I send my condolences to you and family
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/19/2013, 9:55 pm

Ivana, i remember you were having a very tough time last year just before your paternal grandma died. i am so sorry your other grandma passed away too. one day we will all die, whether we are grandma or not. when I die, i don't want my children to cry. i want them to have a big feast - to celebrate the passing of an era, and beginning of a new. then i will reincarnate into this world as a cat.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/20/2013, 10:48 am

tanita_mors wrote:i've been pretty inactive theses past few days. i had a birthday and a weeding over the weekend (nether was mine fanny2) and them my maternal grandmother died sunday/monday night. we were having a pretty hectic monday because i had to help my parents prepare for them to go to montenegro for the funeral and other arrangements. anyway, she was very ill the past 6 months (and mostly immobile for the past 3 years since she broke her hip), so this is a relief for the most part, mostly for my aunt who had to take care of her because they lived together.she took the turn for the worst about 2 weeks ago, so we have all been waiting for the moment.

I am sorry about your loss, Ivana. I can also understand your feelings about your grandmother's death being almost a release and a relief, given her poor health and quality of life leading to it. I hope you and your family will find comfort during this difficult time.

fantastica wrote:then i will reincarnate into this world as a cat.

Just make sure you don't reincarnate as a cat in China. They eat cats there, and make pelts out of them.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/27/2013, 3:42 am

If I don't post for a while, don't be worried. I've become unhealthily attached to the Internet and am taking a break starting today.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/27/2013, 11:12 am

^ Doing it cold turkey? Maybe you should try weaning off the internet slowly. It maybe more healthy that way...

You'll be missed. We'll 'see' you when you come back. neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/27/2013, 11:27 am

So many people that I know are taking a break from the internet. Maybe I'll try it on my holidays in August...we'll see.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/28/2013, 12:34 am

I can't go even a day without being on the Internet. I'm too addicted to it. blushh
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2013, 11:37 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:If I don't post for a while, don't be worried. I've become unhealthily attached to the Internet and am taking a break starting today.

Taking a break from internet is always good, but don't miss. Come back as soon as you feel recovered.

And speaking of that, probably I'll be more busy as usual next week, so I'm unsure if I'll be able to connect.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/30/2013, 6:42 pm

Maybe some of you noticed I've been pretty absent the last few days (I certainly hope you noticed tonguue) .
I have been preparing for my holiday with my hubby and kids. We often say that we never go on holiday, but move temporarily to another country and back again, lol. 

We will go to Spain (travelling for 2 days through France). I hope I will have internet connection once I'm there, or else I will surely go crazy. Laughing 
So, hopefully I will be back here in a few days, but if not I'll be gone for almost 4 weeks, enjoying the sun and sea, while temporarily forgetting about Glee (although pining for news and pics of Chris, boohoo).

And when I get back it will be only a few days before TLoS2 comes out! So there's lots to look forward too!

coool
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/30/2013, 7:58 pm

if there ever is a good reason to be offline, a fine vacation is a great one.

you and you family have fun and enjoy spain.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/30/2013, 8:35 pm

Have fun, Glor! Smile 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/30/2013, 9:59 pm

Have fun!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/30/2013, 10:00 pm

Have a great time, Marie Smile  I hope it will go smoothly and be a fantastic trip.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next