Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
valkeakuulas
bayth
Divalicious
MissSoniaPP
Ireth
arina
Piciollina
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
sheny
tamara04
fantastica
M&M
CloveGlee
ladydianab
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap52%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 12/3/2012, 10:30 am

Unfortunately, when it comes to Rachel, I don't think that the show will ever go there because they've invested so much in portraying Rachel as the Special Special Snowflake. In the Glee universe, being a team player like Kurt or Tina pretty much gets you nothing, but being a raging prima donna gets everyone bending over backwards to protect your special status. It stinks and in the real world, a person like Rachel would find herself having a very, very difficult time getting work because she would gain a reputation very quickly of being difficult to work with.

I'm really wishing that they actually showed Rachel's audition at her immediate response after being rejected. We know nothing about how it played out except that she didn't get the part. We don't even know if she got a callback or if she got rejected in the first round. Seeing how she handled this would have given a much clearer view of whether she's really matured at all, or if it's only going to be a short time before we're back to the "me me me me ME!" attitude that we know and hate so well.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum