Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/2/2013, 4:17 pm

Chris is still in Europe.
It seems that today was in Disneyland Paris, because someone took pictures. Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny 1/2/2013, 4:22 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0hkzH90K1r5unc3o1_1280

Someone just posted this on Tumblr. Cute ears Smile . Ashley is there too and that guy next to her looks familiar. I think I've seen him on another photo with them before. But maybe I'm wrong. Chris is so so so cute wub

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/2/2013, 4:32 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0hkzH90K1r5unc3o1_1280

Someone just posted this on Tumblr. Cute ears Smile . Ashley is there too and that guy next to her looks familiar. I think I've seen him on another photo with them before. But maybe I'm wrong. Chris is so so so cute wub

It was this picture that I was talking about Smile
I hope Chris is having fun.
He has a fascination for Europe.
I hope he will come to know my country Portugal: is also in Europe and has a lot of history lol
I think the blonde is the same that appears in a photo from Christmas a few days ago, seems to be him unsure
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/2/2013, 6:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Day Three: Favorite Kurt friendship

My feelings about Kurt's various relationships tend to ebb and flow depending on what's happening in the show. As much as I like Hummelberry at times, it too often gets derailed by their competative natures (and the fact that the writers seem to have a major fetish about using others - Kurt in particular - as butt monkeys to shore up Rachel's specialness). I had really loved Kurt and Mercedes during season one and most of season two, but I never quite got over how badly she overstepped boundries during Grilled Cheezus in regards to Kurt's wishes while his father was ill. Artie lost me when he decided that Kurt was too fem for a signifigant part in WSS (and then laughed at him - something I found unforgivable coming from someone who always had to fight the impression of what others thought he was capable of).

In the end, the one that I've grown most fond of, and that I think will stand the test of time is Kurt/Finn. This was not an easy realtionship as it started off with Finn as a vicious bully who tormented Kurt and humilitated him for so long. It then got complicated with Kurt's crush and Finn's inability to express that Kurt's romantic feelings made him uncomfortable (until the big blow up in Kurt's bedroom). It took another hit in season 2 when Finn took a back set and let the other ND guys step up to protect Kurt from Karofsky. But since Furt? It has grown and deepened and they have become true brothers. And that's how they refer to one another, not as stepbrothers, but as if they shared that blood relation. Finn isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but Kurt doesn't talk down to him. Neither does he try to blow sunshine up Finn's backside and give him unreasonable expectations. They are honest now with one another, and protective. Kurt respects Finn enough not to get involved with the Finchel drama, and Finn's first words to Blaine after their return from New York was to ask why he would hurt Kurt (and then had the adult sense to stay out of their drama). There is a respect between them that we don't see with with very many pairings.

It's a shame that the writers stuck Finn in Lima because it deprives us of seeing this relationship continue to evolve. I would much rather have seen Finn stay in New York and find his own dream (exclusive of Rachel) with Kurt's help and see these two brothers continue to grow close. It's one of the few relationships on the show that was really allowed to grow and change organically and I very much miss seeing it.

My favorite Kurt Friendship is alos Furt. For trhe same reasons already posted above. I did like Artie until he laughed at Kurt for being fem for the part of Tony in WSS.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 1/2/2013, 7:48 pm

I have missed the whole Melissa interview etc.. kinda curious but anyway.. I am sure that she feels like most of us would: proud of Chris and proud that she knew him when... and that is her 15 minutes of fame I guess, I don't mean that in a mean way at all because I certainly know how she probably feels.

I thought that it has been pretty quiet on the Chris vacation news end. No pictures of Christmas or New Year's (or I missed them). Usually there are lots of holiday pics showing up everywhere. His popularity has grown so much now that I suspect that posting tweets and pics are extremely thought out before hand.

I just had this thought that if in 10yrs or so after Glee that Chris goes to Europe (London?) and becomes a writer there and/or screenwriter. Lots of celebs do so who knows.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/2/2013, 9:30 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0hkzH90K1r5unc3o1_1280

So funny seeing Chris is Mickey Mouse ears. He's a Disney freak, just like me Smile

I would love to know what Chris thinks of Disneyland Paris. I was there in April and it was fun. The parks are very beautiful, but they aren't as fun as the U.S. parks.

I was looking at the pictures from my trip, and it looks like he was in Frontierland in the picture. The fence that he is standing next too looks like the fence that is next to the Thunder Mountain queue.

I wonder who the guy in the blue jacket next to Chris is. The guy with the glasses in front of him is probably the cast member he hired to take him around the park.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 10:04 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0xbapcbL1qe476yo1_500

Good, Chris will be there. neutre
If I'm not mistaken: when it comes to the PCA not all nominees are at the award ceremony, and winners get a head's up so they are certain to be there? Right? Or is that just the Teen Choice Awards? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 10:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0hkzH90K1r5unc3o1_1280

I was looking at the pictures from my trip, and it looks like he was in Frontierland in the picture. The fence that he is standing next too looks like the fence that is next to the Thunder Mountain queue.
Yes, that's the Thunder Mountain queue. Smile
(I've been there twice now, and we're planning to go again this year for a few days, as my husband and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in september.)

I wonder who the guy in the blue jacket next to Chris is. The guy with the glasses in front of him is probably the cast member he hired to take him around the park.
Security guard? He looks French and protective, lol. moque

New pic of Chris in Disneyland Paris:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0wcgvGek1qe476yo2_500

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/2/2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oop, posted wrong pic.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/2/2013, 10:10 pm

I was thinking that guy could be security too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 10:19 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0xbapcbL1qe476yo1_500

Someone 'in the business' just confirmed that Chris is either winning or presenting, or else he wouldn't show up at the award show.
And as the list is alphabetical, 3 of the other guys nominated for 'his' award will not be there!

panik hiphopa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/2/2013, 10:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0xbapcbL1qe476yo1_500

Someone 'in the business' just confirmed that Chris is either winning or presenting, or else he wouldn't show up at the award show.
And as the list is alphabetical, 3 of the other guys nominated for 'his' award will not be there!

panik hiphopa

I hope Chris is winning.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 11:47 pm

Lea Michele and Jane Lynch are both not on that PCA list. So this means that if Chris wins he'll be the only one from Glee who wins.
I like that thought. Smile

(sorry Lea and Jane: it's not personal against you. I just want Chris to stand out.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 11:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg124bnKUi1qe476yo1_400
bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/3/2013, 12:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mg0xbapcbL1qe476yo1_500

panik hiphopa

I am extremely confused: what list is in alphabetical order? unsure
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/3/2013, 2:49 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:
I am extremely confused: what list is in alphabetical order? unsure
The list of the people scheduled to appear is in alphabetical order. I'm happy to see Chris' name on the list. It's a very good sign that he may have won the award. (And NPH name not on the list - may mean he doesn't repeat in the category!)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/3/2013, 2:54 am

The girl who posted the picture mentioned security guard and of the people around Chris the guy next to him looks most as security so it's probably him :-)

Friendship
My favorite friendship is Furt (even though it's very neglected relationship on the show) and it has the same reason as Marie's explanation but she can explain it nicely :-)

My second favorite is season 1 Kurtcedes because they just were awesome together starting from the touching scene of Kurt coming out to her as first person he ever admited his sexual orientation. They were great together, funny, judgemental, superior and their personalities complemented each other very well and cheerio period is one of my most Kurt's favorite. But mostly Kurtcedes just has the advantage it happened when Glee was the best, when Kurt was the best so I miss it so much even though I know it wasnt that Kurtcedes has that great influence on Kurt, it was just the writing. And besides Mercedes I miss Kurt friendship with all the Muppet Babies.

And I kinda loved the development of his friendship with Puck.

I think Chris has best chemistry with Cory but he has great chemistry with almost everyone, mostly I see it with Lea, Amber, Kevin, Chord, Naya, Grant.... everyone :-) And from adults his chemistry with Jane and Mike is undeniable!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/3/2013, 5:12 am

I think I am the only one on this forum...but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Hummelberry!
Lea and Chris have such a great chemistry that every single scene between the two of them is worth to watch!
I do hate how they used the friendship to emphatized the fact that Rachel is oh,so special!!! but the friendship between these two characters was built very slowly and very well...It seems belivable and NOT one-sided or popped out from nowhere(which are the problems of every single friendship of the show-IMO)
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/3/2013, 5:42 am

Favourite Kurt friendship?

Furt, and then his friendship (if you can call it that) with Sue Sylvester being a close second. Huh, it would seem that most of the relationships that aren't ruined on Glee are the ones that don't get enough screen time to ruin.

I would nominate Kurtcedes, but Glee had decided to kill it off to make way for Hummelberry.

Now, I wholeheartedly agree that the Hummelberry relationship is sweet, and Chris and Lea have good acting chemistry; but I find that Kurt had changed too much as a result of this push for his friendship with Rachel, and not entirely in a way that I find desirable. When I watched that deleted Hummelberry scene in season 3 (the one with the graduation book) and have to watch Kurt weeping over something sappy that Rachel wrote, all I could think of was how much Kurt had changed compared to the Kurt from seasons 1 and 2. Don't get me wrong, I love me some sweet and supportive Kurt too (and that is how Kurt seems only allowed to be towards Rachel for a good while now); but I do so miss his bite and his fire. I suppose only bf-stealing meerkats are able to light up that side of Kurt nowadays.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/3/2013, 1:47 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Day 3 Favorite Kurt Friendship

I was going to say Hummelberry, but then I remember how many times I had feel dissapointed with Rachel and her selfish attitude, though later she apologizes to Kurt, and lately she has been very supportive.

But I'd would say I miss the days when Kurt had more interaction with Finn and Mercedes, not because I don't like Rachel enough, but because I miss when Kurt interacted with more people and dammit I hate how RIB don't take the opportunity to show more FURT. All of us we know what a good chemistry have Chris and Cory and how well they act together.

To sum up, I chose Furt... and then Kurtcedes and Hummelberry.

He looks so cute with those Mickey's ears wub and is that guy the same from this pic?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mf9bnwedxR1rvotbjo1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/3/2013, 2:20 pm

Delight wrote:Now, I wholeheartedly agree that the Hummelberry relationship is sweet, and Chris and Lea have good acting chemistry; but I find that Kurt had changed too much as a result of this push for his friendship with Rachel, and not entirely in a way that I find desirable. When I watched that deleted Hummelberry scene in season 3 (the one with the graduation book) and have to watch Kurt weeping over something sappy that Rachel wrote, all I could think of was how much Kurt had changed compared to the Kurt from seasons 1 and 2. Don't get me wrong, I love me some sweet and supportive Kurt too (and that is how Kurt seems only allowed to be towards Rachel for a good while now); but I do so miss his bite and his fire. I suppose only bf-stealing meerkats are able to light up that side of Kurt nowadays.
That's unfortunately how I feel too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/3/2013, 2:52 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:Day 3 Favorite Kurt Friendship

I was going to say Hummelberry, but then I remember how many times I had feel dissapointed with Rachel and her selfish attitude, though later she apologizes to Kurt, and lately she has been very supportive.

But I'd would say I miss the days when Kurt had more interaction with Finn and Mercedes, not because I don't like Rachel enough, but because I miss when Kurt interacted with more people and dammit I hate how RIB don't take the opportunity to show more FURT. All of us we know what a good chemistry have Chris and Cory and how well they act together.

To sum up, I chose Furt... and then Kurtcedes and Hummelberry.

He looks so cute with those Mickey's ears wub and is that guy the same from this pic?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_mf9bnwedxR1rvotbjo1_500

Yes I think he is the same guy. Maybe he is just a friend IDK, but someone on Tumblr finally made the connection and now people wonder if he is Chris' secret boyfriend Smile I will be so happy for Chris.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/3/2013, 4:16 pm

Chris looks so beautiful in this picture wub
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/3/2013, 4:17 pm

Day 4: Favorite outfit

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Tumblr_m8pm2cixFu1rbuxd4o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 26 Kurt-dance1

I must also say I like almost all of Kurt's outfits this season.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/3/2013, 4:27 pm

Me too!I really like him in sweat pants too Smile (4x06)
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/3/2013, 5:04 pm

There are far too many great outfits, and I can't post pictures worth a damn, but I am especially fond of the outfit he wore in this years Christmas episode, with the copper highlights. It was warm, and nicely fitted, and just umph. The Cheerio outfit gives me fond memories, of Kurt getting to sing in 4 Minutes, and facing up to Sue, when that actually meant something.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next