Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 2:47 am

chriscolfernews

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2wiynAY91qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2wiynAY91qe476yo2_500

I don't think he is fan of Lindsey Lohan. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny 11/26/2012, 4:14 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2ybncjEZ1qkxuj7o1_1280
Another photo from Kathy Griffin's house.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2kitthOc1qe476yo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2kitthOc1qe476yo2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/26/2012, 5:22 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me34leFzLO1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/26/2012, 10:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:

chriscolfernews

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2wiynAY91qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me2wiynAY91qe476yo2_500

I don't think he is fan of Lindsey Lohan. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 3429310274

I think the same. Or probably they only took a minute to pose to the camera Razz . But I remember that Chris said to Andy Cohen few months ago, that Lindsay is a sweet girl, but he said it in a tone that I thought it was shocking for him to realized that lol.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 10:17 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/26/2012, 10:30 pm

Must obey, and vote. Kind of fun that he is sort of invested this year. Hope he wins.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 10:55 pm

“Meantime, Tribeca Films is getting ready to release ‘Struck by Lightning’ next month. The comedy, directed by Brian Dannelly and written by young Chris Colfer from ‘Glee,’ is a must-see this fall. It’s very much the ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ of this season.”
Roger Friedman, Showbiz 411 (x)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 10:56 pm

Divalicious wrote:Must obey, and vote. Kind of fun that he is sort of invested this year. Hope he wins.

I hope he does as well. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2012, 2:50 am

Chris Colfer on Lea Michele from Flare Magazine
[…]

“Usually when Lea is parodied, Rachel Berry is the one being impersonated. They have similarities, but Lea and Rachel are very different people. They just look alike.”

[…]

Lucky for him, Michele is a skilled cook; in fact, Colfer says that if she weren’t an actress, she’d be a chef. “The way she describes food is like a romance novel. The details turn you on. You forget she’s describing hummus.”

[…]

Flare

Okay, so Chris has a food kink. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 3429310274

I just love his humour. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/27/2012, 3:00 am

Chris knows about being mistaken for the character you play. Amazing that Lea has time to cook with the long hours they have, although things have improved this year. Hummus isn't exactly what comes to mind when I think of sexy food. He is just so naturally funny.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/27/2012, 5:07 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer on Lea Michele from Flare Magazine
Lucky for him, Michele is a skilled cook; in fact, Colfer says that if she weren’t an actress, she’d be a chef. “The way she describes food is like a romance novel. The details turn you on. You forget she’s describing hummus.”

[…]

Flare

LOL at that quote ... and now I really want to hear Lea talk about food just to see if he's right ... Razz
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/27/2012, 10:39 am

indiaskye wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer on Lea Michele from Flare Magazine

[…]

Flare

LOL at that quote ... and now I really want to hear Lea talk about food just to see if he's right ... Razz

I remember she said on The Actors Studio that food turns her on lol, so yeah she loves cooking and Chris will never be hungry if she's there
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/27/2012, 10:58 am

brisallie wrote:
I remember she said on The Actors Studio that food turns her on lol, so yeah she loves cooking and Chris will never be hungry if she's there

Well, knowing Chris's affinity for junk food I hope that Lea occasionally cooks for him - at least that way he would be sure to get a healthy meal every now and then ... fanny2
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/27/2012, 11:14 am

indiaskye wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Well, knowing Chris's affinity for junk food I hope that Lea occasionally cooks for him - at least that way he would be sure to get a healthy meal every now and then ... fanny2

I'm glad for that. Actually how this boy keeps that skinny? I mean if he eats junk food, though I'm not sure how frequently, he should be slightly overweight.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 11:32 am

Chris loves junkfood, but since he put himself on a strict diet as a teenager and lost a lot of weight, methinks he makes sure to eat mostly healthy nowadays too, with the occasional fat/sweet temptation. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/27/2012, 11:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris loves junkfood, but since he put himself on a strict diet as a teenager and lost a lot of weight, methinks he makes sure to eat mostly healthy nowadays too, with the occasional fat/sweet temptation. fanny2

Personally I think is unhealthy to abstain yourself of some temptations like chocolate, because there's always there and if you regularly eat balanced and healthy, then a small cheesecake for instance fanny2 , won't hurt you. But still I find chubby Chris cute.

Ok, this's not Chris but is someone who looks alike him o.o

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me4iwabSZT1qki6k1o1_500

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/27/2012, 11:59 am

It's Adam Kolkin (the little Kurt).
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/27/2012, 1:59 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me5olbxAhS1qh5dyro1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/27/2012, 4:06 pm

More info about when Chris will be in TV Guide.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 14 Tumblr_me5tbo6X1O1qc4ojbo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/27/2012, 4:42 pm

I just did Being Alive from Company and that was so much fun. It’s such a great, um, emotional number and I think it’s one of the very few emotional numbers that are written for men.
~ Chris Colfer on the Bobby Bones Show

from Heatermione tumblr
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/28/2012, 2:33 am

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/28/2012, 3:11 am

This one is really such a great interview. Great questions and insight.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/28/2012, 3:20 am

That was excellent. It warms my heart every single time Chris finds people who admire him. I know he is a wonderful writer, and a kind human being from interviews, but each time I heard the way these interviewers compliment him with all sincerity it just underlines my feelings. It means even more when adults are finding the meaning and emotions in this book, and wish they had been able to connect with this character when they were kids. Chris doesn't just want to tell stories, he wants to tell the stories for all the kids that don't get their voice heard.

To go a little off topic I used to read romances when I was a young teen, but got away from it when it was always a tall, buxom woman with a body that wouldn't quit being pursued by a mysterious stranger. Like a tall, buxom beautiful woman would find it hard to find a man. What about a girl with glasses and frizzy hair finding someone special? Their voice is never heard.

Chris said he wanted to write something that wasn't about sex or drugs, and he is right, if the protagonist is a girl, there will be two boys vying for her. If it is a boy, there will be at least one girl. Drugs can be also substituted for other addictions, like the fixation on vampires. You don't see the imperfect kids, the kids that don't fit in, getting books, and those kids are going to respond to this book and movie. There are far more of them than a perfect boy or gorgeous girl who can shoot arrows. And like the reviewer, there are the adults who wished there had been books like this when they were growing up. Like people wished they had a Kurt Hummell on the television way back when.

Chris really puts his heart into these works, and finding people who respond to that affects him, you could hear that he had tears in his eyes with the positive comments. I bet he still is shaking his head, even after four years, about his life, and how far he has gone.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2012, 5:36 am

Part 1

Part 2

Chris Colfer talks country music on CMT Radio Live with Cody Alan

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/28/2012, 10:13 am

This was a wonderful interview, the questions were different from what is normally asked, and very insightful. And it was very touching as well. I like this interviewer and I hope he interviews Chris again.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next