Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Divalicious 10/9/2012, 12:39 pm

I do find it encouraging that Chris does not feel the need to go the sex appeal route. He let's his intelligence and humor (and smokin' body) be sexy for him. It's like, instead of "look at my talent" it's "pay attention to my hairy chest" the way others just strip their shirts off for no real reason.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2012, 2:51 pm

^That's because some don't have much talent to look at. sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2012, 3:28 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbm2m0MLvV1qh5dyro1_500
^I really like him. He can stay. hapitgh

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 256924_original

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 257242_original

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/9/2012, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to put in youtube video)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2012, 1:39 am

Remember that Vogue Italy photshoot were we got these:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o3_250

Well, here are a couple of outtakes:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o4_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o5_250

Just gorgeous. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 4080497794
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/10/2012, 2:37 am

ColferInspired wrote:Remember that Vogue Italy photshoot were we got these:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o3_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o4_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbntd19hkL1qau977o5_250

Thanks for sharing!, Love them! Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 6:05 am

Look at the printed texts on the shirts, and then look how Chris poses/acts: that's clever. Smile

Poor baby must have been so sweaty and warm, wearing all those shirts under the bright studio lights. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2012, 8:47 am

These two are my favourites. Especially the last one wub

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/10/2012, 1:39 pm

Makes you want to mess his hair up, that hair ALWAYS looks good.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/10/2012, 4:41 pm

It is me or the t-shirts were taken off one by one through the pics? Because is the first one he's wearing only one.

P.S Also I like his messed up hair Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 5:17 pm

brisallie wrote:It is me or the t-shirts were taken off one by one through the pics? Because is the first one he's wearing only one.

Yes, he wore several t-shirts and took them off one by one.
(like the dance of the 7 veils of Salome..... alas, Chris stopped too soon) moque

Chris's hair deserves a Nobel price, or an Oscar or something: there must be a category for glorious hair, right? Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/10/2012, 5:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:It is me or the t-shirts were taken off one by one through the pics? Because is the first one he's wearing only one.

(like the dance of the 7 veils of Salome..... alas, Chris stopped too soon) moque

Chris's hair deserves a Nobel price, or an Oscar or something: there must be a category for glorious hair, right? Razz

That's a good parallel Smile And probably there's still a photo they haven't released, yet. Yeah I'm daydreaming.

Isn't there an award for best hair in the Emmy Creative Arts?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 6:03 pm

Bigger pictures of the new outtakes:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 CM9Fdl

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 YgVM5l

^Dayum, must he touch himself? aa54
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mb16m5T7761qji6v0
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 7:41 pm

A new twitter spree !!! panik

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp68fqlIp1qh5dyro1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp6o5ta721qh5dyro1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp6rfBZVu1qh5dyro1_500
ptdr
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp6uiThtB1qh5dyro1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp6x5uY621qh5dyro1_500

(Okay: if there will be more, someone else will have to post them, 'cause I'm off to bed.) sleepp
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/11/2012, 1:33 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 J10

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/11/2012, 1:57 am

Wow thanks for these! The tweets are adorable and the pictures are so hot. That's one photoshoot I would love to see the behind the scenes video of...his expressions and actions in each one are so creative.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2012, 2:41 am

Ireth wrote:Wow thanks for these! The tweets are adorable and the pictures are so hot. That's one photoshoot I would love to see the behind the scenes video of...his expressions and actions in each one are so creative.

When Chris poses for these photoshoots he looks so natural, not like with some their celebrities when they pose it looks fake as if they have practiced them or look over the top.

You see Chris being himself and not trying to be someone else by doing a dramatic or sexed up pose that can make you look ridiculous. He stays himself all the time but still looks hot, sexy, or cute and adorable if that is what the photoshoot is required for him to do. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/11/2012, 3:25 am

Chris is featured on the LGBT History Month website. Each day this month they feature a new person. http://lgbthistorymonth.com/chris-colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 3393_310

http://lgbthistorymonth.com/sites/default/files/LGBTHM_09Colfer.pdf

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2012, 3:52 am

This is apparently a really big deal guys:

Chris Colfer signs with ICM while being co-repped by Coast to Coast Talent

chriscolfernews:

Chris Colfer is now repped by Lorrie Bartlett and Meredith Wechter at ICM. In a co-rep situation, he also continues to be repped by his team Meredith Fine, Dana Fletcher, and Portia Scott-Hicks in the youth division at Coast to Coast Talent.

#Bartlett is a pretty big fucking deal #apparently she has a reputation for pushing her big name clients and helping break down casting stereotype barriers #and Wechter is specifically listed as a motion picture talent agent #so it’s looking like more movie projects in the near future #wow this is fantastic #ICM

http://www.icmtalent.com/

Here's the source:

http://www.studiosystemnews.com/rep-moves-chris-colfer#.UHZKJ8XA_90

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/11/2012, 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2012, 4:34 am

Here is some more about ICM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICM_Partners

I think they also represent Jonah Hill as well as I saw him a slideshow about this agency as well as Jon Heder on a magazine website.

And another website says they manage Ellen Degeneres and Jay Leno among a few.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/11/2012, 5:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:

One more shirt, Chris, just one more.... Actually, no, two more. I wouldn't put it past Chris to wear an undershirt under this shirt tonguue

ColferInspired wrote:
You see Chris being himself and not trying to be someone else by doing a dramatic or sexed up pose that can make you look ridiculous. He stays himself all the time but still looks hot, sexy, or cute and adorable if that is what the photoshoot is required for him to do. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 2 4247136565

To be honest, I have a hard time figuring out who exactly are in those photos, because I get the feeling that Chris is playing a character (or several!) that I'm not familiar with.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/11/2012, 6:22 am

^I think it's a mixture of Chris himself and whatever he thinks the person wearing those shirts (with those texts) is thinking.
It all comes so natural to him that he doesn't seem uncomfortable even when he's 'playing' a model. wub

Wow, I'm so happy for Chris' new representation deal. The guy is going places! bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/11/2012, 6:27 am

Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

To be honest, I have a hard time figuring out who exactly are in those photos, because I get the feeling that Chris is playing a character (or several!) that I'm not familiar with.

I know what you mean. I don't think we see Chris Chris so often in photos, not even the instagram ones taken by his friends, because he often pulls out a face or an intentional pose even in those seemingly off work hour ones.

Right now I can not come up any reference photo in my head to represent what I'm trying to convay. I guess closest I remember are few pictures taken purely of someone else or a group photo where he does not realise he's actually a part of. But that is quite natural when any of us gets pictured, we tend to change dramaticly in milliseconds to brace for the photo and subsequently lose something original of ourselves. Actors that get photographed much much more than us plebs probably get it even faster and automatically.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/11/2012, 7:06 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently a really big deal guys:

Chris Colfer signs with ICM while being co-repped by Coast to Coast Talent

chriscolfernews:

Chris Colfer is now repped by Lorrie Bartlett and Meredith Wechter at ICM. In a co-rep situation, he also continues to be repped by his team Meredith Fine, Dana Fletcher, and Portia Scott-Hicks in the youth division at Coast to Coast Talent.

#Bartlett is a pretty big fucking deal #apparently she has a reputation for pushing her big name clients and helping break down casting stereotype barriers #and Wechter is specifically listed as a motion picture talent agent #so it’s looking like more movie projects in the near future #wow this is fantastic #ICM

http://www.icmtalent.com/

Here's the source:

http://www.studiosystemnews.com/rep-moves-chris-colfer#.UHZKJ8XA_90

I don't know what to say.
Too early for my proud mama ulgy cring.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/11/2012, 10:25 am

The additional rep is so exciting although I am not sure what it all means. Was he approached or did he approach them. This is an area that is so foreign to me. But it is a huge deal right? Wonder what the other glee actors are thinking. Jealous.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/11/2012, 11:06 am

Logically Chris would need representation in several areas. He is not only an actor, but a writer and producer as well. It would make sense for him to have multiple people working to get him into a variety of different projects. Given that he's no longer a "kid" and his current agent is in the youth division, it's probable that the new reps are looking at getting him adult roles as he continues to mature.

I'm glad that it looks like Chris is considering seriously what's going to happen after Glee ends. While I'm greedy and would like to see him on my TV every week, I also want to see him getting film roles where he can really grow as a performer. It's nice to see that a prominent agency would want to get him under their wing since that means they see potential in getting him work.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next