Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum

+10
Divalicious
brisallie
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
Delight
sheny
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
14 posters

Go down

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Empty Re: Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum

Post  ColferInspired 10/14/2012, 1:45 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Empty Re: Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum

Post  ColferInspired 10/14/2012, 1:51 am

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbv8ztnoHE1r6nrbwo1_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/14/2012, 1:58 am

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbv9ox27G71qjt8s4o1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/14/2012, 2:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:New Pic. Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum 650269930

chris-c0lfer
Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbv809BljK1qdenqeo1_500
High-res

#**

Great pic.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/14/2012, 5:03 am

phr34r i believe i spy -> NO UNDERSHIRT phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2012, 8:00 am

More pretty (oh my, he's gorgeous!):

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbv9esYYAf1qg49w0o1_500

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o7_r1_1280

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o1_1280

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o11_r1_1280

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o9_r1_400

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o8_r1_400

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvg38aSvg1qg49w0o5_r1_400
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Empty Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum

Post  sheny 10/14/2012, 8:36 am

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvgruVFJJ1qivzmmo1_r1_500Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvgruVFJJ1qivzmmo2_r1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/14/2012, 9:06 am

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvhnfBOa71rde9wvo2_500

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbvhm3RxAe1qg49w0o1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/14/2012, 5:14 pm

All I see is freckels, freckels, glorious frickin' freckels! And how well he manages to pull off this extremely casual look. (I'm trying to figure out whether the uneven sleeves are a mistake or making a new trend moque )

And I think he is still wearing his armour underneath. I'm just wondering if he gets cold easy and that is why he wears it all the time. IDK but in the picture with Telly and Dot Maries wife he's already wearing that leather jacket wrapped tighly around him as it would be quite cold.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/14/2012, 6:12 pm

I'm spechless, he's such a gorgeous man! Embarassed
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/14/2012, 8:44 pm

tanita_mors wrote: phr34r i believe i spy -> NO UNDERSHIRT phr34r

I believe the same. Or probably his chrundershirt is hidden somewhere and we haven't seen it carefully. lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/15/2012, 1:23 am

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbx12nMXzn1qg49w0o2_1280Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbx12nMXzn1qg49w0o1_1280

Meredith Scott Lynn and Chris Colfer Premiere Screening of FX’s ‘American Horror Story: Asylum’ - After Party

Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbx1yetADP1qg49w0o2_1280Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum Tumblr_mbx1yetADP1qg49w0o1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/15/2012, 1:33 am

You notice in most of pictures that have Chris with a woman, they are usually all hugging up on him. Chris Colfer, the ultimate accessory, makes everything look good.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/15/2012, 2:05 am

Divalicious wrote:You notice in most of pictures that have Chris with a woman, they are usually all hugging up on him. Chris Colfer, the ultimate accessory, makes everything look good.

Hahaha who can blame them though Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/15/2012, 3:54 am

Ireth wrote:
Divalicious wrote:You notice in most of pictures that have Chris with a woman, they are usually all hugging up on him. Chris Colfer, the ultimate accessory, makes everything look good.

Hahaha who can blame them though Premiere Screening of American Horror Story: Asylum 650269930.

So true. *sigh*
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/15/2012, 11:06 am

Chris is one gorgeous man! I am curious, though, isn't the movie that Chris is writing about an insane asylum? I wonder if there is a conflict of interest here with Ryan Murphy. I hope not.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/15/2012, 11:39 am

^Yes, Chris' next movie also is about an asylum.

It is a big coincidence which leaves a lot of question marks.
Fact is that Chris announced his idea for a (historical) asylum movie first, before RM came with the idea of having the 2nd season of AHS also take place in an asylum.
Make of that what you wish..... unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/15/2012, 12:21 pm

Make of that what you wish.....
that Murphy ripped off Chris' idea. I have no problem picturing that, though I don't think the settings will be the exact same, and I hope CHris will still do his own movie. I don't have twitter but has anyone recently asked Chris the status of this project?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/15/2012, 5:54 pm

I hope that his idea for the movie is moving forward. I tweet all the time (OT but every time that I tweet to Chris Colfer I lose a follower or two. I use my personal/professional twitter account interchangeably and should probably change that! LOL) so maybe I should send him a tweet asking about the movie.

This situation kind of reminds me of boss's who take their employees ideas and take the credit or professors' who use their students/TAs work as their own. Guess TV/Movie land isn't so different. RM should not underestimate Chris Colfer though, This young man is waaayy too smart for someone to "use" him. I also think that Chris has some pretty good advisors in his team as well. As I have said in other posts: I really, really want to know what Chris thinks behind closed doors!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/15/2012, 6:00 pm

coxfire wrote:
Make of that what you wish.....
that Murphy ripped off Chris' idea. I have no problem picturing that, though I don't think the settings will be the exact same, and I hope CHris will still do his own movie. I don't have twitter but has anyone recently asked Chris the status of this project?
I totally thought the same thing right away when I saw the word Asylum on teh AHR banner.
It wouldn't be the first time that Murphy would use Chris's ideas. He used a few on Glee already, which were ok then because they were beneficial for Chris (for example, having him sing Defying Gravity etc). But if he uses his ideas for his own benefit then I'm not ok with it! Evil or Very Mad Anyways, as good as AHS might be, Chris's movie will be much better, I'm sure. Wink
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/15/2012, 6:15 pm

I am not biased or anything (ha!) but I think that Chris' idea for his movie will be far better than any AHS story line. As good as RM is I have a feeling that Chris in a few years will far surpass the success of this guy. Look at the direction that Glee, and now New Normal (which is starting to take a weird path), is starting to take I think that Chris is just prime to have learned to have a feel for what viewers/audiences would like or not.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/15/2012, 10:49 pm

I think the only thing in common with the two ideas is the sanitarium. Chris is a period piece that I think is more reality based, whereas AHS is most definitely hyperrealized horror type stuff. He was planning on each season being in different places, and a sanitarium is much different than a family home.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/15/2012, 11:06 pm

And.. you know what? having said all that I would actually like to see AHS. I don't have cable and Netflix and Hulu don't offer it. I have been looking for free links to the shows. Or Amazon has it I guess. I really think that I would like this series!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/17/2012, 2:24 am

I watched the first part of the first season, but gave up on it, it is kind of an unhappy show, even if well-written. I think if I had known that it was going to take place over one season and end, and then have a new story the following year I would have stuck with it. I just didn't know how they could continue to have all the death and destruction and continue on and on. Usually in stories things get bigger and bigger until they lose all sense of balance, and that is what drove me away from AHS. I think I will check it out on DVD, now, though. I might check out the second season.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down