Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn!

5 posters

Go down

Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! Empty Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn!

Post  tamara04 11/12/2012, 11:09 pm

tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! Empty Re: Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn!

Post  Divalicious 11/12/2012, 11:13 pm

Dammit, I can't watch it, for some reason I've had problems with Adobe lately, and even clicking on the "allow" button it isn't loading. Much sadness. Hopefully CSI Tumblr will find and post pictures for me to enjoy.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! Empty Re: Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn!

Post  tamara04 11/12/2012, 11:51 pm

No sign of Chris :(
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/13/2012, 12:41 am

tamara04 wrote:No sign of Chris :(

Adam Shankman tweeted today that they were trying to power through so they could go (he had tickets as well). As of 2 hours or so ago, he was still on set, I believe.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/13/2012, 1:36 am

So is Chris stuck in the set?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/13/2012, 4:32 am

Someone tweeted Mia Swier who was reporting for Showtime and it turns out he forgot. Her nickname for Chris is Krispie Treat, which is strange but cute at the same time. Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! 4247136565

I can't find the tweet, all I know I saw it on tumblr.

And I remember Ashley saying once that it was her and Max Ehrich that had to drag Chris to the last premiere. So I don't think he would be all that disappointed about missing this one. Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/13/2012, 4:52 am

Just found it. Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! 650269930

Chris could appear at any moment now at the premiere of Breaking Dawn! Tumblr_mdexl7Lg3O1qzvvyjo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/13/2012, 6:56 am

Razz Did he forgot the premiere? Oh Chris! Well it's ok, because like Chris, I'm not a twilight fan neither. But, anyway was gonna be good to see him there...and weird too.

How sweet is Mia with Chris Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 11/13/2012, 9:02 am

So I watched that thing for 3 hours for nothing. Booo. Oh well, I remember an interview a while back where someone asked Chris if he had watched any Twilight movie and he had said that he didn't have enough estrogen to watch those. lol So I was kind of surprised that he'd go to this premiere anyways...I guess he "forgot" on purpose. lol
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down