Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
valkeakuulas
Ireth
Delight
Sani
Glorfindel
sheny
Ces
Ranwing
zuppid
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap44%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap44%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2012, 10:38 am

4x01 "The New Rachel"

Rachel begins school at NYADA, where she meets Brody Weston (Dean Geyer), an upperclassman, and starts classes with a tough dance instructor, Cassandra July (Kate Hudson). At McKinley High, the work of rebuilding New Directions begins. Kurt aids director Will Schuester in finding potential recruits, who include Puck's half brother Jake (Jacob Artist).

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:12 pm

Rachel and Cassie scene was boring.

None of you are good enough to be the new Rachel, Blaine, Artie, Tina, and especially not Brittany.

Yay! Kurt! Awww. Sue's baby.

Kitty is mini-Quinn.

Twinkle-tush. hehe.

Will, are you listening to the same glee club as I am? You don't have any strong voice yet.

Why must unique always refer to herself in the third person.

Wow. This is some bad acting. I just figured it out Ryan Murphy's plan. I'm going to put this in spoiler tags since it should probably be on snark and bark, so read at your own risk:

Spoiler:

Call me maybe was boring. Didn't like the song, and the performance was blah.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:23 pm

Poor Kurt being stuck as a barista. He is better than that.

ugh. Alex is so bad.

Rachel looks so out of place in the dance class because she is so tiny compared to the other girls in the class.

Not at all impressed by the Kate Hudson song or performance. I'm not a big Gwenyth Paltrow fan, but at least most of her performances were fun to watch.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 10:23 pm

kurt is so pretty, being on the big screen again. one of the MAIN reason I want to see him on the air - in HD rather than in small computer screen - downloaded in low res.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:34 pm

You smell homeless Brett!

They are definitely going for the Twilight crowd with Jake, aren't they? They couldn't have at least named the character something other than than the twilight character he resembles. Oh, Jake has anger issues. Wow. Maybe he can join Blaine's fight club.

Marley has a better voice than any of the people left in the glee club. Maybe she'll prove to be a better actress, too. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:43 pm

OK, this reading the list of who made the Glee Club is taking way too long.

Ugh. Blaine is the new Rachel.

The whole Marley and her mother story is bad. You know, if the mother is that worried about her kid having no friends because of the way the mother looks, why doesn't she just not work at the school where her kid is a student.

yay. Another boring Blaine solo where everyone joins in. But the signature I have to pee move is back.

You have to get the hell out of Lima to miss him, Kurt. Run, Kurt, Run, and never look back. You can do so much better.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/13/2012, 10:50 pm

Gosh. After reading that Blaine was named the "new" Rachel. All my BLEE feeling has coming back. No!!!

Anyway, I just found a video of Kurt as barista and though I think that's not a work for here, he looks cute.

Last edited by brisallie on 9/13/2012, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:51 pm

Good for Marley for standing up to the kids making fun of her mom.

Rachel is so determined. "I'm going to be the best." blah blah blah.

Burt Smile I agree Kurt. He really is the world's greatest dad. Smile

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/13/2012, 10:52 pm

Well, I've been on tumblr, it seems the new characters people like are Marley and Jake.

Not much about Brody at all on my dashboard. Loads of Kurt, loads of Klaine. Not much Rachel which is surprising.

Lots are prefering Marley's singing to Rachel's, which I was expecting as we have heard it too many times on season 3.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 10:59 pm

So, Sam and Marley are both poor. They should be lovers.

OK, enough with Unique. Ugh.

I like the sentiment in the Will/Jake scene.

Marley should be the new Rachel, not Blaine.

Kurt in New York! Kurt 1000 miles from Blaine! Yay!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2012, 11:02 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, I've been on tumblr, it seems the new characters people like are Marley and Jake.

Not much about Brody at all on my dashboard. Loads of Kurt, loads of Klaine. Not much Rachel which is surprising.

Lots are prefering Marley's singing to Rachel's, which I was expecting as we have heard it too many times on season 3.

I liked Marley's voice. I didn't love Jake's voice, but at least he didn't sound like the other boys in the cast.

Not impressed by Brody as an actor at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 11:06 pm

brody is VERY boring. good as a lamp post that shines light on rachel. kurt is SO PRETTY!!!!! I just love to look at him.

ok I had pretty much numbed my feeling before with all this spoiler stuff. so numb that now I have watched the whole thing I don't know how I feel. i need more kurt though. he has quite some screen time but I need a lot more kurt. don't care about everything else. I didn't end up playing angry birds because i was actually having dinner while the show is on.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/13/2012, 11:10 pm

I have not watch yet,and only will watch the Kurt scenes. In my opinion anyone but Blaine should of been the new Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/13/2012, 11:15 pm

Any good quality links to watch the episode?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/13/2012, 11:18 pm

fantastica wrote:brody is VERY boring. good as a lamp post that shines light on rachel. kurt is SO PRETTY!!!!! I just love to look at him.

ok I had pretty much numbed my feeling before with all this spoiler stuff. so numb that now I have watched the whole thing I don't know how I feel. i need more kurt though. he has quite some screen time but I need a lot more kurt. don't care about everything else. I didn't end up playing angry birds because i was actually having dinner while the show is on.

This episode does sound good, I have a feeling Marley is going to be a favourite of mine.

I hope I can get a download soon.

All I read Brody is hot, like with Rory it was Rory is cute, nothing much more.

I think with Marley and Jake they have a win, with Kitty she is making an impact, but not a nice one, with Brody not much interest at the moment.

What I am getting from tumblr not many are all that interested in Rachel in New York, but tumblr is going crazy because Kurt is now out of Lima.

And I hope Marley's story is she does become the new Rachel and wins for them. I have not seen the episode but I already like her much more than I have ever liked Rachel.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/13/2012, 11:22 pm

Hey, get this, I don't know if it is just Dean's acting, but there are ones not buying that he is straight and are going to start shipping him with Kurt instead. 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread 3429310274

This fandom is just insane. 4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread 2870996552
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 11:26 pm

that broday guy is kinda miscast. he would be great as an army guy - you know, the kind of macho, rigid, boring ass type of guy - not saying all army folks are like that of course. Marley is ok but she looks like sugar. maybe they will make her sugar's half sister one day.

this blaine as new rachel sounds to me as him winning as a popularity contest, but marley is the real new rachel, and she wasn't in that contest so we will never know for sure. the show makes it clear that she is the new rachel.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/13/2012, 11:29 pm

NVM guys I found a link for the episode. Will come on the forums later to give my thoughts, till then..........

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/13/2012, 11:30 pm

How much was Kurt/Chris in the episode?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/13/2012, 11:33 pm

Brody is being called bland.

So I don't think he is going to be the success Ryan and Co were hoping for.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/13/2012, 11:36 pm

I couldn't sleep so I watched it live

MAH!!!

The goods
Kurt's in NY
Burt
Chris is Good
Chris is HOT
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 11:41 pm

^ MTE. brody is bland and uninteresting. like I said, good to play an army guy who follows the orders exactly, but not like an interesting artist w/ flowing creative juices.

did anyone had the thought when that NYADA girl was kicked off the cast by Whoopie maybe Kurt can get in or something? nah... but then again, that girl was absolutely aweful she should never be admitted in teh first place. to put that girl in the class and not Kurt was such an insult.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 11:46 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:How much was Kurt/Chris in the episode?

he seems to have a C plot. He's in quite some scenes:

- the kitty/sue and baby scene (we already saw in preview)
- the Lima Bean scene w/ blaine etc.
- the father sun goodbye scene
- the very end rachel-kurt reunion at Washington Sq. Park fountain scene (only like 2 seconds of Kurt max.)
- the blaine solo outdoors scene
- the choir room scene (didn't see any SIZE marking)
- the audition where Kurt says "next".
- kurt in the hallway of school and talking ont he phone w/ rachel for like a few seconds.

anything else?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/13/2012, 11:48 pm

fantastica wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:How much was Kurt/Chris in the episode?

he seems to have a C plot. He's in quite some scenes:

- the kitty/sue and baby scene (we already saw in preview)
- the Lima Bean scene w/ blaine etc.
- the father sun goodbye scene
- the very end rachel-kurt reunion at Washington Sq. Park fountain scene (only like 2 seconds of Kurt max.)
- the blaine solo outdoors scene
- the choir room scene (didn't see any SIZE marking)
- the audition where Kurt says "next".
- kurt in the hallway of school and talking ont he phone w/ rachel for like a few seconds.

anything else?

Okay thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 11:59 pm

4x01 "The New Rachel" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mabjon1bx11qhyhrso1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next