Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  BlueJazz 9/25/2012, 3:28 pm

^ Shouldn't we use spoiler tags when we talk about Glee spoilers in this thread? Mods, have the rules changed?

fantastica wrote:^ RIBs are used to seeing young stars being surrounded by tons of enthusiastic fans. that's being a "star" is all about. I don't think they think it's anything special. they probably think Chris owes them something because they casted him and wrote him a role that made him famous. Besides there are so many "stars" in this industry. Actors are begging for roles not the other way around. Even independant movies paying almost nothing can attract famous actors. Chris may get promoted if he is willing to kiss ass, but we know he doesn't.

Wow, this is so sad yet true. Besides, RM and co are quite well known for their arrogance, so...Sigh, i really hope that you're wrong, Kim.

Anyway, i'm glad that Chris was included in Marcey's list Smile I don't think i'll ever get tiref of Colfer praise. Bring it on, people! Razz

Ps: pardon my ignorance but who's Marcey?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 3:52 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 9/25/2012, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/25/2012, 4:04 pm

BlueJazz wrote:^ Shouldn't we use spoiler tags when we talk about Glee spoilers in this thread? Mods, have the rules changed?

Yes, we should be using spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish stuff in threads other than a spoiler thread. I used spoiler a lot in that sentence. hehe.

Anyways, I've added them on the posts.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/25/2012, 5:31 pm

Spoiler:
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 5:55 pm

^ honey you r venting in the wrong thread. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 6:15 pm

^It doesn't matter, because she used spoiler tags. Razz
BTW: nice choice of words, Ivana. I fully agree. fanny2

Jellyrolls wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:^ Shouldn't we use spoiler tags when we talk about Glee spoilers in this thread? Mods, have the rules changed?

Yes, we should be using spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish stuff in threads other than a spoiler thread. I used spoiler a lot in that sentence. hehe.

Anyways, I've added them on the posts.
Oops, sorry.
It's sometimes confusing in which thread you are when a conversation is happening. blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/26/2012, 2:47 am

The 12 Most Fascinating Actors On TV According To Marcey
Chris Colfer
Where did this amazing creature come from? From the moment I started Glee, he instantly became my favourite. This man can sing, he can act and he’s a very talented writer as well. He is an all-rounder, able to hit comedic strides and dramatic ones, for me Colfer is the star of Glee. The show is a stand-out because of what he brings, and how he handles the difficult storylines, I am always in awe of the work he does. Glee has only just returned, and I hope we see more of him, he really is one heck of a unique talent.
http://supermarcey.com/2012/09/25/the-12-most-fascinating-actors-on-tv-according-to-marcey/

I approve this list wub
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/26/2012, 3:18 am

I think that Morrison' talent is the most wasted on the show. He is great singer and dancer and good actor too and you would't even notice that. He gets to sing very rarely and when he finally does, they cut it? I wonder how he must feel...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2012, 6:08 am

arina wrote:I think that Morrison' talent is the most wasted on the show. He is great singer and dancer and good actor too and you would't even notice that. He gets to sing very rarely and when he finally does, they cut it? I wonder how he must feel...

Not too good but like others he doesn't complain. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 1371890812

I miss his singing and there were times when I liked Will. Especially in Furt. But they have just ruined his character, now they use him so rarely as the same with the other adults.

They need to stop trying to force people to love the newbies, it is getting tiring and I have had enough of it. And they need to stop trying to convince us Brody is this talented guy, as Dean does not make it convincing at all.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/26/2012, 6:14 am

^ he has muscles. dryy what else do you need? sex appeal and mediocre singing ability is all you need to be a "star" on this show. watch this guy disappear into the oblivion just like Damian did next year
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 12:44 am

This is part of an interview with Erik Hughes who is an on-screen band member. He mentioned Chris' filming of "i am the greatest star":
The script for the "West Side Story" audition of Kurt Hummel, played by Chris Colfer, called for him to climb a scaffolding on stage, swing himself around on it and then twirl swords all while singing, "I Am the Greatest Star," from "Funny Girl."

"Chris had to do that number over and over again for the cameras," said Hughes, who can be seen on the YouTube clip from the episode. "He was sweating so profusely that in-between takes someone had to run up with a blow dryer and dry him off. But he did it perfectly every time. He never complained. He was amazing." ...

the music we heard is prerecorded by older studio musicians. The young musicians on camera are just going through the motions to make it look real. "We play but very softly. ...

http://www.mercurynews.com/tv/ci_21636669/seen-but-not-really-heard-walnut-creek-native

ah, I wish I was that lucky person to dry him up. nothing will be better than being blow dried by a fan. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 1:57 am

fantastica wrote:This is part of an interview with Erik Hughes who is an on-screen band member. He mentioned Chris' filming of "i am the greatest star":
The script for the "West Side Story" audition of Kurt Hummel, played by Chris Colfer, called for him to climb a scaffolding on stage, swing himself around on it and then twirl swords all while singing, "I Am the Greatest Star," from "Funny Girl."

"Chris had to do that number over and over again for the cameras," said Hughes, who can be seen on the YouTube clip from the episode. "He was sweating so profusely that in-between takes someone had to run up with a blow dryer and dry him off. But he did it perfectly every time. He never complained. He was amazing." ...

the music we heard is prerecorded by older studio musicians. The young musicians on camera are just going through the motions to make it look real. "We play but very softly. ...

http://www.mercurynews.com/tv/ci_21636669/seen-but-not-really-heard-walnut-creek-native

ah, I wish I was that lucky person to dry him up. nothing will be better than being blow dried by a fan. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 3429310274

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 7:41 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb0v1pSjyg1qjw66no1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb0v1pSjyg1qjw66no2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 7:46 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb0x5rX3OQ1qivzmmo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb0x5rX3OQ1qivzmmo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:02 pm

tonguue @ColferInspired moved my cheese.

Last edited by fantastica on 9/27/2012, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:06 pm

I wish I could embed the video. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 1371890812

It's the Toy Story Toons link he has on his twitter page. It's on tumblr with his tweet, but like I said I can't embed it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 357632081

Last edited by ColferInspired on 9/27/2012, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:09 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb11j1Zh3G1r4ezfzo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb11j1Zh3G1r4ezfzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:22 pm

Liz hon, even if you can't embed the video you can still link to it. easier than for everybody to look for it. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:34 pm

Here is the video. It's early here, have morning brain at the moment. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 1277631452

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EuIo8VqHjs&feature=player_embedded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:39 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb1679BEKa1qh5dyro1_500

I am hoping we might get another twitter spree this week. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 650269930

I love those. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:43 pm

ok this video has no chris so I won't embed it here. chris referred to it in one of his recent tweets.

Liz, this video is from youtube. can you see the youtube page at all? I remember you said you can't watch youtube videos, but as long as you can see the page, under the video box, there will be bunch of buttons. One of them is "share". click it and you will be given a link. copy that link and paste it here within teh video tags (the one that looks like a strip of green film three buttons right of the image tag button).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:54 pm

fantastica wrote:ok this video has no chris so I won't embed it here. chris referred to it in one of his recent tweets.

Liz, this video is from youtube. can you see the youtube page at all? I remember you said you can't watch youtube videos, but as long as you can see the page, under the video box, there will be bunch of buttons. One of them is "share". click it and you will be given a link. copy that link and paste it here within teh video tags (the one that looks like a strip of green film three buttons right of the image tag button).

I've tried that before. But it doesn't work for me. I use Internet Explorer.

I only thought this was cute and gives everyone an idea what Chris was talking about.

I should have added it with the tweet, but forgot to. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 1277631452
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:58 pm

what doesn't work for you? I have IE too and I have no trouble embedding it. do you see the "share" button on the youtube age? you have to click the "youtube" logo on the video to go to the actual youtube page (on youtube.com, not the embedding tumblr page). the button is below the video, not on it. if you click the share button, you will be given a link. you should have no trouble copying the link and pasting it here. try it again sweetie.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 9:12 pm

Still unable to do it. I followed what you said Kim but nothing comes up in my post. I don't know why I can't embed. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 1371890812

I can watch Youtube video's but it takes megabytes when I use my broadband stick, as it takes time to download the video's. That is why I go to the local library, but then I can't watch other types of video's because they block Flashplayer there and only watch them at home which again you have to wait until they download. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 357632081

And I did post the link as I have thankfully no trouble with that but here it is again.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 9/27/2012, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embeded video)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 9:19 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 37 Tumblr_mb0sae1p1G1qivzmmo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next