Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  arina 9/20/2012, 1:20 pm

Weird... I still see the tweets....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  zuppid 9/20/2012, 2:09 pm

arina wrote:Weird... I still see the tweets....
me too
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/20/2012, 2:50 pm

Now I see them again, weird.
But I've read that twitter has been behving strangely lately, and this thing happens more.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/20/2012, 6:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...
Chris is still having those nerf gun darts attached to his chest at this moment. ptdr

(I would watch a talk show with Chris.)

Didn't notice he still have those darts lol and someone said there's a balance between them, well I'm agree with that because Lea is more enthusiastic and Chris is more relaxed.

Regarding those tweets, why these people from Fresno didn't understand it was a joke between friends?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/20/2012, 11:41 pm

i am double posting the following article because it's about the SBL screening last night at Fresno:

Struck by Lightning Strikes a Chord

Here’s the thing: Glee‘s Chris Colfer and I grew up in the same town. And yet, Chris Colfer and I grew up in very different worlds.

For one thing, we went to different high schools. For another, I’m a good 14 years older than him. And for yet another, he had to deal with being severely bullied at school for his sexuality and I had to deal with maybe one or two negative comments about being in colorguard (that’s “flag team” to you a**holes who never bothered to learn the word “colorguard”).

Colfer has made no secret, mostly on the late night talk show circuit, about his disdain for the conservative, “cow tipping” town of Clovis, CA, where he grew up. That experience no doubt led him to write the movie Struck By Lightning, a film about a high school student who feels he isn’t being heard by his classmates. teachers, and parents.

Last night, I saw Struck By Lightning at the Reel Pride Gay and Lesbian Film Festival at the Tower Theatre in Fresno, CA. Despite Colfer’s jokingly dire predictions, the theater was packed, and not just by Glee fans (or his family), though that certainly didn’t hurt the numbers. Many of the attendees were there for another reason. Whenever Colfer’s character, Carson Phillips, gave a speech to his fellow high school inmates about sticking up for themselves, and not giving in to who “they” expect you to be, the audience clapped and cheered loudly.

Colfer wasn’t at last night’s screening, but if he had been, he would have seen nearly 700 Fresnans and cow-tippin’ Clovis-ites sharing in and understanding an experience that maybe Colfer thinks was his alone — the experience of feeling utterly isolated, different, unheard. The people in that audience heard Colfer, and they got it.

Chris Colfer sent a letter to Reel Pride organizers attributing last night’s absence to Glee obligations. I don’t doubt that Colfer is very busy. However, it’s a shame he wasn’t able to be there to see the many in his hometown who empathize with his experience, not just because he’s a celebrity, but because he has the courage to put out there the things we don’t often talk about — the feeling of being abandoned and isolated by your peers, the very people who are supposed to have your back. As far as I know, Colfer doesn’t make many public appearances in Fresno or Clovis, but a truce with his hometown and his past might do him, and us, some good.

http://thefullmoxie.com/2012/09/20/chris-colfers-struck-by-lightning-strikes-a-chord/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/21/2012, 11:23 pm

Wait until Chris sees this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 650269930

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_maqbr2Unll1qg49w0o1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_maqbr2Unll1qg49w0o2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/22/2012, 1:06 am

Oh my goodness, I hope he isn't driving when he finds out, because I think it will knock him for a loop, he fans on her so hard. Perhaps her daughter talked about Chris on set, and Goldie decided to give out her hello. How sweet.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/22/2012, 6:14 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_mars3y57111qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/22/2012, 7:42 pm

Divalicious wrote:Oh my goodness, I hope he isn't driving when he finds out, because I think it will knock him for a loop, he fans on her so hard. Perhaps her daughter talked about Chris on set, and Goldie decided to give out her hello. How sweet.

He's?! Didn't know that Chris was such a huge fan of Goldie Smile And I'm wonder if Chris has ever talked to Kate on set ,because she's the only who could have mentioned sth about him to Goldie. Anyway I'm glad he's fangirling for this.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/22/2012, 7:44 pm

He's said in several interviews about "Kate's Mom" never called her Goldie, but obviously was an admirer.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/22/2012, 7:58 pm

Divalicious wrote:He's said in several interviews about "Kate's Mom" never called her Goldie, but obviously was an admirer.
Yes, he was more excited that Goldie Hawn is Kate's mother than he was excited about Kate Hudson herself. Razz

And I can't blame him for that: I love Goldie Hawn too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/23/2012, 6:51 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_matfejligF1rcnv6po1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 8:43 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_mavl1ysKGb1qj8dg6o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_mavl1ysKGb1qj8dg6o2_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/24/2012, 9:09 pm

I gotta be honest I had hoped that Chris would see that drawing that the fan made. Whoever that person is they really nailed it! Wish I could draw. Does anyone here ever tweet? I do all the time but then I lose a follower or two because I use my real name which is also my business. I have to be honest and say that Chris fans (as well as other stars are more interesting than my fellow business associates. Shhh! Dont tell on me). What was my point?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2012, 3:40 am

I love this: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 413578547

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tv-colfer

Where did this amazing creature come from? From the moment I started Glee, he instantly became my favourite. This man can sing, he can act and he’s a very talented writer as well. He is an all-rounder, able to hit comedic strides and dramatic ones, for me Colfer is the star of Glee. The show is a stand-out because of what he brings, and how he handles the difficult storylines, I am always in awe of the work he does. Glee has only just returned, and I hope we see more of him, he really is one heck of a unique talent.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/25/2012, 7:22 am

^ Am loving this love letter to Chris too. It's nice to see that someone out there (be it some online reviewer or blogger I've never heard of before) appreciate Chris and all that he's achieved for Glee.

I agree too, that a lot of the accolades that Glee had received in the past were due to Chris's portrayal of Kurt Hummel. To witness the show's current treatment of Kurt makes me sad.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 7:46 am

^Someone over on Glee Forum suggested writing positive tweets to RM and BF, like "I loved Kurt in (insert name) song, I hope he sings more", or "Chis Colfer was so good in the (insert name) scene, he is why I watch Glee".
That way we're not exactly kissing the producers' asses, but still put Kurt and Chris in the picture in a positive way (instead of whining and complaining).

Leaving messages like that on the official Glee facebook site might help too. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/25/2012, 8:00 am

Some pretty Chris gifs I found at tumblr.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_lylh6r4IDa1r1x6hno2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_malcjfgQe21qcgxz0o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_mab3lk6jw91qgfb58o1_r1_500
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 9:04 am

^Pretty, beautiful, gorgeous man. comiou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2012, 1:19 pm

I think all RIB needs to look at is the complete pandemonium during Chris' book tour to have proof positive of the impact this young man has on his audience. I do think RIB are giving each grad their own arc, and it kind of seems there is a pattern. Rachel in 1, Kurt in ep 3, Finn in ep 4, we haven't heard too much of Santana, so part of me is eyeing that ep 7. He also specifically mentioned the first 12 episodes, so I think after that particular landmark there is going to another reshuffling.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 1:49 pm

^ RIBs are used to seeing young stars being surrounded by tons of enthusiastic fans. that's being a "star" is all about. I don't think they think it's anything special. they probably think Chris owes them something because they casted him and wrote him a role that made him famous. Besides there are so many "stars" in this industry. Actors are begging for roles not the other way around. Even independant movies paying almost nothing can attract famous actors. Chris may get promoted if he is willing to kiss ass, but we know he doesn't.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/25/2012, 1:51 pm

fantastica wrote:^ RIBs are used to seeing young stars being surrounded by tons of enthusiastic fans. that's being a "star" is all about. I don't think they think it's anything special. they probably think Chris owes them something because they casted him and wrote him a role that made him famous. Besides there are so many "stars" in this industry. Actors are begging for roles not the other way around. Even independant movies paying almost nothing can attract famous actors. Chris may get promoted if he is willing to kiss ass, but we know he doesn't.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/25/2012, 2:15 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I love this: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 413578547

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tv-colfer

Where did this amazing creature come from? From the moment I started Glee, he instantly became my favourite. This man can sing, he can act and he’s a very talented writer as well. He is an all-rounder, able to hit comedic strides and dramatic ones, for me Colfer is the star of Glee. The show is a stand-out because of what he brings, and how he handles the difficult storylines, I am always in awe of the work he does. Glee has only just returned, and I hope we see more of him, he really is one heck of a unique talent.

Such a beautiful text. I'm so glad there're still people out there who appreciate his talent and at the same time, probably this not the place to vent about this, but I'm sad his talent is being wasted lately :(

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_mab3lk6jw91qgfb58o1_r1_500

Today it seems natural for him to pose in front of the cameras.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2012, 2:52 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 9/25/2012, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 2:57 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 9/25/2012, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler tags)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next