Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Divalicious 7/30/2012, 2:34 pm

I don't think there will be another Glee tour, unless the show is over, and they do a farewell world tour.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  fantastica 7/30/2012, 5:08 pm

^ by then, nobody will care about it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/30/2012, 6:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ by then, nobody will care about it.

ptdr

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/30/2012, 9:42 pm

I have a ridiculously large project idea. I saw a tweet from someone who said that Chris did not make it to Lima, Ohio but his book did. I think that all fans should take a picture of themselves, the book and their town landmark and tweet to Chris. So for example my town is best known for Kansas Jayhawks (basketball), I could take a picture of the book with a Jayhawk. It would be interesting to see where his books are "living". Okay, I would be interested to know. I know that people came to the signings from all over the world but it would be more personal to know who, what, where so to speak. Of course, I have no idea how to get that done.

I realize that this is probably a version of the big giant book that Chris got with fan notes etc.. but we didn't get to see it. Maybe it is just me but I would love to see pictures of fans and all the places that Chris' book has reached.

ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/30/2012, 9:48 pm

On another note: wonder when we will next see Chris or if he has collapsed from exhaustion. Probably not. I wish I had just 1/8th of his energy!! I am going to miss all the interviews, sightings, stories and pictures. Wonder how it was, or will be for him to be back to work. And.. I wonder what he will think about the developing storyline for S4? Pleased or not. Will his present success have any effect on his views etc.. time will tell, I guess.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/30/2012, 10:47 pm

Oh, I agree that there will never be another Glee Tour - that's why I wrote the "saw" before Glee Tour. It's just that those 2 tours and the book signings were all in the same parts of the country. Yes, the 2nd Glee Tour saw a lot more of the U.S but still it was the Midwest, northeast, east coast and southwest. I know I'm dreaming that he'll come here next time, but a girl can dream for those 15 seconds of being close to him... Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Thfgirl
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/1/2012, 12:32 am

ladydianab wrote:I have a ridiculously large project idea. I saw a tweet from someone who said that Chris did not make it to Lima, Ohio but his book did. I think that all fans should take a picture of themselves, the book and their town landmark and tweet to Chris. So for example my town is best known for Kansas Jayhawks (basketball), I could take a picture of the book with a Jayhawk. It would be interesting to see where his books are "living". Okay, I would be interested to know. I know that people came to the signings from all over the world but it would be more personal to know who, what, where so to speak. Of course, I have no idea how to get that done.

I realize that this is probably a version of the big giant book that Chris got with fan notes etc.. but we didn't get to see it. Maybe it is just me but I would love to see pictures of fans and all the places that Chris' book has reached.

That's a really sweet and interesting idea Smile. Maybe you could create a tumblr for it and ask a few famous Chris blogs to spread the word?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/1/2012, 3:13 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m826isbQ7Z1qhyhrso1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/1/2012, 3:21 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m826isbQ7Z1qhyhrso1_500

Lol! Love it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2012, 6:46 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m826isbQ7Z1qhyhrso1_500
It's nice to see him joke about being too sexy. neutre

No more "still waiting for the swan-thing to happen"-Chris.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/1/2012, 8:07 am

A gripe about the Glee Concert movie at this point in time? Mate, you're doing it one year too late (or one year too long, depending on how you look at it)

Hmm... maybe someone should pester RM on twitter about releasing that Single Ladies dance... tonguue

And yes, Chris, I agree that it's too sexy. Like, seriously. suure
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/1/2012, 9:51 am

Delight wrote:

A gripe about the Glee Concert movie at this point in time? Mate, you're doing it one year too late (or one year too long, depending on how you look at it)

Hmm... maybe someone should pester RM on twitter about releasing that Single Ladies dance... tonguue

And yes, Chris, I agree that it's too sexy. Like, seriously. suure

The Glee Concert Movie is on sale at a large department store chain in here at, "Only 9,99€!" By now I imagine it will be On Sale baskets everywhere anyway. And kids are on vacations and some of them have more money than sense... Here it was placed next to The New Years Eve, I guess someone rememberd Lea being in it.

I do think Chris would be cringing if Single Ladies was released in HD or wasn't the BlueRay in 3D as well...now excuse me while I become a perv...that would be nice...I might even consider buying a BR player. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/1/2012, 3:48 pm

No lies detected coool

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m79nc0pbZV1r8b04n

And Kurt approves tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/1/2012, 6:29 pm

^ I am sure it's not true, because Heather's dance is no less sexy and she is almost naked.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/1/2012, 7:30 pm

Chris Colfer, Chelsea Kane, and More Stars Answer: What Shocks You Most About Hollywood?

CHRIS COLFER

"I think sometimes not so great things are praised, and I always feel like someday we're going to get over that. We're going to stop putting people on a pedestal that shouldn't be."

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/08/what-shocks-chris-colfer-about.html

there are also answers by Amber, Kevin and Chord.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/1/2012, 9:51 pm

LOL How it would had been controlled the fangirling after that scene? o.o

fantastica wrote:
Chris Colfer, Chelsea Kane, and More Stars Answer: What Shocks You Most About Hollywood?

CHRIS COLFER

"I think sometimes not so great things are praised, and I always feel like someday we're going to get over that. We're going to stop putting people on a pedestal that shouldn't be."

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/08/what-shocks-chris-colfer-about.html

there are also answers by Amber, Kevin and Chord.

What Chris said remind me when is discussed why some actors/singers are overrated and others are underrated when both are talented. Sadly I'm agree with Amber, this's a circus but as Kevin and Chord pointed, you can be amazed they're nice people among... all this.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/1/2012, 10:50 pm

For anyone who doesn't follow the Olympics or even hasn't in the past Matthew Mitchum is an Australian Diver. He won gold in 2008. He is gay and now the fandom is now pairing these two up. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 3989132357

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m83cq0kQ8y1ryv42ko1_500

High-res →
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/1/2012, 11:22 pm

Razz the fandom is always looking for a boyfriend to Chris. Last week it was Tyler and now this Aussie athlete hahaha.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 12:52 am

I don't mean to be mean, but that Tyler guy isn't a boyfriend material. he sounds like someone who would be happy to jump into ANY man's pants.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 2:04 am

Chris is nominated by Gold Derby TV Award for best supporting comedy actor: http://www.goldderby.com/television/news/3182/gold-derby-tv-awards-mad-men-american-horror-story-parks-and-recreation.html

does anybody know if we can vote??????
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/2/2012, 3:06 am

fantastica wrote:Chris is nominated by Gold Derby TV Award for best supporting comedy actor: http://www.goldderby.com/television/news/3182/gold-derby-tv-awards-mad-men-american-horror-story-parks-and-recreation.html

Do they actually give him an award if he wins this?, or is it just a poll thing?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/2/2012, 3:20 am

fantastica wrote:Chris is nominated by Gold Derby TV Award for best supporting comedy actor: http://www.goldderby.com/television/news/3182/gold-derby-tv-awards-mad-men-american-horror-story-parks-and-recreation.html

I looked at it and yes we can, but you have to register first.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/2/2012, 3:43 am

ColferInspired wrote:For anyone who doesn't follow the Olympics or even hasn't in the past Matthew Mitchum is an Australian Diver. He won gold in 2008. He is gay and now the fandom is now pairing these two up. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 3989132357

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 17 Tumblr_m83cq0kQ8y1ryv42ko1_500

High-res

I did notice this on Mitchams tweets but decided to be a grown up and not freak out. Razz Mitchams tweets are always really funny, this just goes to prove it. But it's odd how we have the need to pair Chris up with anyone, poor boy must be terrified to even live around other males because he just simply can not be, according to some, just friends with them. But imagination is a fun thing, hopefully either of them will not run into the eventual fanfic about them...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/2/2012, 3:44 am

Here is some more information.

christopherpaulcolfer-

Vote Chris for the gold derby
Chris is nominated for the GOLD DERBY awards, you can vote for him by registering then activating your account through your hotmail. when you activate your account you are able to vote by going to the comedy supporting actor category, dragging chris to the next box and summiting your vote!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 4:05 am

^ do we have to use hotmail? I do not have hotmail. :(

now if I have all the time in the world I can get 100 differnt hot mail acccounts and vote 100 times. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next