Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

+5
ColferGirl
Delight
Shinra17
fantastica
arina
9 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:09 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Cpc_by_cheyennepe...-d4turzl-3537523
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:09 pm

Chris, because of you, you taught me and helped me learn on how to be myself without giving a single f*ck about what other people think.
Thank you. (is it too corny to add I love you?)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:10 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Tumblr_lp5dervG1K1qj14fw
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

You’re the most inspirational person I’ve ever known.
Your strength makes me stronger and when I’m having a bad day listening to your voice makes me so much happier.
I love listening to stories of how you survived all the high school rubbish
and became the amazing and inspiring person you are now or the wonderful things you do for people without even thinking about what you’re getting out of it.
You’re selfless and you’re special, so thank you, wholeheartedly for just being you because you’re the best role model a person could have Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

Thank you. Just thank you.
I’m aware that I’m one of countless who’ve grasped a handful of the seemingly infinite amounts of inspiration you shower the world with through Glee, your upcoming movie and even your tweets!
You’ve encouraged teenagers to destroy society’s walls of uncertainty and discouragement with fists of self-confidence.
You’ve opened minds and hearts, banished great bouts of hatred and distaste and distributed courage wrapped in empathy with kind hands.
You’ve unveiled hidden dreams, dreams we were unaware of until you proved them possible.
I truly believe I’ll become a writer and performer now; you’ve shown me that anyone can achieve anything.
Thank you, Chris, for helping me realise my true self. For I believe that one is heavily reflected in the art they create.
Happy 22nd Birthday!!! Smile People like you are as rare as unicorns, and just as brilliant.

With love and awesomeness,

Olivia <3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris Colfer,

To make things easier for all of us, I’ll skip everything and go straight to this: thank you.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for showing me and the rest of the world that everything eventually turns out okay.
That being yourself will always be the best road I can choose to take.
So thank you.

Nadia, 14, Egypt
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:11 pm

You inspire me. <3

Chris,

To say that you have changed my life would be an understatement.
You have completely altered me in ways I can’t even begin to comprehend.
I don’t even think I would be alive if it wasn’t for you.
Because of you, I know that it’s okay to be myself, that it’s okay to chase my dreams, that there are good people out there, and that my life is worth living.
Thank you, Chris. Thank you for saving me.

You deserve every moment of happiness on this joyous occasion and forever more!
You are such an inspiration and such a beautiful person. Thank you, and happy birthday!

Haley
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris, you helped me truly believe that I can get out of the one streetlight town I’m in and get over the people who make my life hell.
You give me such inspiration everyday and it’s so amazing to see all that you’re accomplishing. Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Erin192ebk-35375af
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:12 pm

Chris,

I spent a LOT of time trying to figure out what to say or even how to start this little message.
I thought about congratulating you for all your accomplishments and tell you how much I love your work, but then I realized what I really wanted to say is THANK YOU.

I’m a year older than you. I always thought you were supposed to look up at people who are older, more experienced, but you’ve changed that.
I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with my life for years, I’ve been told I would never get anywhere, I’ve been told I had to be realistic and learn to survive instead of dreaming about living.
I never consider myself good enough for anything and there was a moment in which I just stopped trying to be what I wanted to be just because I thought it was pointless.

But you inspire me. I’ve never had it as hard as you or some of the other kids out there, but I still know what it feels like when life kicks you in the ass.
I spent most of my high school years promising to myself that I would get out of my hometown, that I would be better, that I would be everything. I never did.
I’m still here and I haven’t moved at all. But I look at you and your journey from where you were to where you are right now and it makes me want to try again. It motivates me.
It makes me believe dreams are possible. It makes me want to work hard and go after them. It gives me the kind of hope I haven’t had since I was a kid.

You’re amazing and inspiring and you’ve saved so many lives. I’m sure everyone tells you that on a regular basis, but I wanted you to know you’ve saved mine, too.

Thank you for sharing your talent with the world, for allowing us to see you shine. I can’t wait to see what’s the next big thing you’ll surprise me with. Stay wonderful, Chris.

With all my love from Buenos Aires, Argentina,

Happy birthday,

Laura.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:12 pm

Dear Chris,

A happy happy birthday to you!

I just want to thank you for everything you’ve taught me through the past years about love and acceptance.
I have changed so much (for the better!) learning from you and Kurt and I am incredibly grateful.

Sending you all the love I have from halfway around the world and I hope you have the most amazing birthday.

Love, V
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:13 pm

Dear Chris,

You inspire and encourage me in so many ways.
Because of you, I believe in myself and I believe that I can make something of myself, no matter what challenging circumstances I’m currently facing.
You’ve taught me that irrespective of what people say to me and tell me and regardless of who I am, I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
I have struggled with self harm and thoughts of suicide but because of you, happy days are here again and I’m going to try and survive and life my life.
Thank you for quite literally saving my life, Chris, and encouraging and inspiring me to live it.
- From Emily, Melbourne Australia
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris,

I’m also 22 and you make me realize every day how far dreams and hard work can take a person.
You never quit trying and you finally reached the stars.
Here’s hoping that “Struck By Lightning” is a box-office smash, “The Land of Stories” is a best-selling novel and “The Little Leftover Witch” becomes Disney’s newest hit next fall!

Happy Birthday!
Delilah F.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

3 months before Glee aired, one of the professors in my Television Arts program told me point blank that it would be another 5 years before I had any hope of seeing a gay couple prominently on a network teen show. He said no show would have the courage to show anything beyond a coming out story.

4 months later I sent him a link to Preggers and a year after that I sent him Never Been Kissed. He (and his daughters) had watched Glee since the Pilot and he apologized for telling me that I was wrong when it had clearly been he who was unclear how ready the industry was to see an honest, real, accurate portrayal of a gay teen that went beyond a coming out episode.

So thank you Chris for auditioning for Glee. Thank you for making that a reality.

- Chloe
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:14 pm

Dear Chris,

You are truly my hero, Chris. I don’t know any other way to put it. You’re my hero and you’re a hero to so many other kids out there.
I can’t even put into words how much you mean to me, you just mean that much to me.
I know you must get that a lot too, as like I said, you are so many other people’s hero too, but I just need to tell you for myself.

You’re one of the strongest human beings I’ve ever non-directly known.
You went through so much bullying in your life, but you got out of your town and now help other people being bullied themselves.
I’m so thankful that you did get out of your town and onto Glee, and I’m so happy that that had happened to you. You deserve it.

You’re such a talented person.
I mean, you have a Golden Globe already, and you’re only 21 (or 22 at this point), you wrote and starred in Struck By Lightning (which I CANNOT WAIT to see!),
and you just wrote the Land of Stories (I’m so excited for this too.)
You’re just my inspiration because you proved that if you want to do something with your life, you can do it, no matter what, and that pushes me to try and do well in school so I can have a good future as well.

I don’t know what else to say. I would love to meet you one day, and hopefully I will when you come around for your book signing. I really love you, and I hope I don’t sound creepy saying it.

I love you, and I can never thank you enough.

Have the best birthday, Chris. I’ll be drinking only Diet Coke today on your behalf.

Thank you.

Jamie, 14.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:46 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Tumblr_m1h1ewibzS1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:46 pm

Being different is hard.
Its like the whole world is staring at you and judging you constantly.
Being a teenager is hard.
When i started to watch glee, i related to kurt and started to have a emotional attachment to him.
He brought happiness into my life.
I started to look at your interviews and hear about your experiences and i was shocked.
Seeing you being positive and not letting those assholes phase you , gave me strengh to be stronger.
You make me extremely happy, i always look forward to your new projects , i always look forward to kurt scenes and even klaine scenes.
You influence me to be better, try harder and remind myself that in a few years its going to get better.
Thank you for everything.
-Christina Y
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:47 pm

Chris:

I’m not totally sure how to put my feelings into words but basically…i love you.
You have literally changed my life.
You’ve shown me not be afraid of being who you truly are just because other people don’t like it.
I admire you in so many ways.
I love how proud you are of who you are.
You’ve taught me to be myself and not change who i am for someone else.
This doesn’t even begin to describe how amazing you are.
Don’t EVER change.
Happy Birthday, my love. I hope it is the best ever <3

So much love,

Emily
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The truth of experiences shared

Happy 22nd birthday, Chris!

Your character, your courage and your creativity are inspiring your fans all over the world.

You speak out for the young and the vulnerable where and when you can, particularly for those who have experienced bullying.
It’s an experience you and Kurt Hummel share, an experience you and some of your fans share.
Not all of us are young, or gay, or guys, or from your country.
But the truth of your experiences, the truth and authenticity of your portrayal of Kurt, those speak to the truth of our experiences.
You and Kurt touch us deeply.

I was bullied relentlessly in school, every change of class in the day, every day of the week, every week of the school year for five years.
For some, that’s too much to live with. For others, it’s something to be lived with, something that deeply affects all of your life. My life.
I’ve been working hard on myself, working on being healthy and aspiring to be happy.
I wanted you to know that, even though I’m more than twice your age, you are a positive influence in my life.
I feel connected to you, and to Kurt, not only because of the bullying we’ve all experienced, but because of the emotional intelligence and grace you and Kurt share.
That’s the response I’ve worked at too.

I greatly respect and admire your talent and creativity.
Seeing all you’ve accomplished at such a young age as an actor, screenwriter and novelist has inspired me too.
I love to write. This year I found the courage to leave a job I loved in an environment I found contrary and difficult.
I’m taking what was my hobby, my outlet, and, in small steps, making it my career. I have hope for the future.

My Mum, who is 73, loves you and Kurt too.
She remembers being smuggled into the Saturday morning matinees during World War II under Granddad’s coat, but you’re the first and only actor in her life of whom she has ever been a fan.
She didn’t even understand the concept.
Now she adores Kurt, thoroughly approves Burt’s traditional, protective style of parenting, worries about Blaine being good enough and all Kurt’s dreams coming true, and thinks of you lovingly as her ‘secret son.’
She’s immensely proud of you and always eager for news.
It’s because of you and Kurt that her very old-fashioned views of homosexuality have changed.
She wants you to have every success and happiness. As do I, Chris. We’re so happy you and Kurt have come into our lives.

Happy, happy birthday!

With love and grateful thanks,

Alison and Mum Jenny, friends and fans in the north of England
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

I think the best part of you is that you don’t even seem to realize what a big deal you are.
You are so immensely talented and brave, you save lives and change minds every single day and it seems you do it all effortlessly.
Though you refuse to accept it, you are perfection incarnate and the world could not afford to be without you.
So, Happy Birthday! You deserve it and so much more!

-Paige
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:49 pm

You changed my life

Dear Chris, I know my message is just one of many, but please know that you have changed my life for the better.
There is a chapter in my book about you, that’s how big of an impact you made in my life.
You made me realize I was perfect because I was different.
Thank you for being yourself no matter what.
Ladybear hugs from Jacinta, Norway Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Tumblr_m1qepeZ8j81r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

I love Chris Colfer because he has made me feel like being who I am is okay when no one else could.
Because of him, I have hope that my life will get better than this no matter how others treat me now, as long as I never lose sight of the way my life could be.
Thank you for saving me, Chris.

-Danielle, 14, Indiana
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:50 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 11 Tumblr_m1i96kswjX1r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:50 pm

Thank you Chris! Happy Birthday!

Hello, my name is Ben.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you as an actor, screenwriter, and person.
You are so genuine and kind.
I really try to model myself after you, considering you are one of my heroes and role models.
You are always so humble and try to play off how special, talented and wonderful you really are.
I just want you to know how much you really impact people’s lives positively.
You have given me so much strength, allowing me to come out to my friends and family.
You give me hope: hope for a future to come, hope for that someone special, and hope that I can accomplish and make my dreams come to fruition.
You mean so much to me, and I hope you have the most wonderful day imaginable!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next