Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

+5
ColferGirl
Delight
Shinra17
fantastica
arina
9 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:50 pm

Happy Birthday Chris Colfer.

Hi. My name is Kate. I`m 16 years old and in my 11th year at high school in a small town in SK, Canada.

I was in a car accident today. I was driving home, and everything was fine, minus the snow. I lost control on ice, and hit a road sign.
I remember seeing that sign as I slid towards it at a fast pace, and everything rushing through my head at once.
How scared I was i`d never be able to live out my dreams, prove to everybody who told me I couldn`t do it wrong;
I want to sing. I want to sing and help other people with my songs. I closed my eyes and screamed as I felt the impact happen.
But a few seconds later, I was bleeding in the ditch, but fine. And I was thinking tonight, when I got home, then rushed up and grabbed my bucket list.

Number 10- Meet Chris Colfer and thank him.

I want to thank you for not changing who you are, even though you were bullied for it.
It`s made me happy i didn`t change for the people who bullied me my entire life. I hope someday i`ll meet you, so I can thank you in person.
But just, today, I was thinking about how you inspired me to push through the bullying.

Screw that kids.

I lived through what could have been a bad accident. And so I can prove them wrong.
I still have chances to come. I have chances to come to meet you as well for giving me ambition without meaning to.
So again, I thank you. I`m really happy I`m alive right now so I can send this in. I hope your birthday is the loveliest of all.

And just…

Thank you.

- A small town girl with dreams bigger than the solar system.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Empty Re: Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:51 pm

Dear Chris,

I wish I could say you saved my life, but you didn’t, though that doesn’t make you any less my hero.

Growing up in a small town in Texas, I had to make it through all my problems on my own.
My sexuality, my looks, everything about me was constantly thrown under the bus, metaphorically speaking.
I was constantly put down and mocked and treated like a lesser person. I didn’t have a Chris Colfer to tell me that it gets better.
I didn’t have a show like Glee to show me that it’s okay to be different. I had to pull myself up by myself.

And then when I started watching Glee and I saw Kurt, someone who had struggled with who they were and made it through, who had people who accepted who he was.
And then I learned about you, a twenty year old kid who was not only openly gay, but had been bullied all throughout high school and made it through,
someone who was now famous and doing so many things that most people only dreamed up.
I was amazed and still to this day remain that way, with all that you do and all that you continue to do.

No, you didn’t save my life, but you save so many, and you inspire me, make me have faith in this generation.
I wish I had someone like you to look up to when I was younger, someone who could have told me that it was okay to be me, to be gay or straight or whatever.

So thank you for everything you do, for every life you save, for every young person who can stop feeling like they were made wrong because that’s what everyone tells them.
Thank you for being you, because that’s what we need, someone who’s real and who knows what it feels like.

Stay amazing,

Jennifer
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Feliz cumpleaños Chris Smile

I started watching Glee because of you and I think it was the best decision I’ve ever made.
You changed my life. You taught that it’s perfectly fine to be me, and that I should do what I want and follow my dreams.
Oh! and also, you helped me make my brother realize that there’s nothing wrong with being gay and that’s something I’m really proud of.
So, thank you. Thank you for everything.

Happy 22nd birthday! I hope you have an amazing one, you deserve it.

♥️ Andrea, 18, Mexico
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy 22nd birthday, Chris.
I hope you have an amazing one, and I just want to thank you for being such an incredible role model and for giving me the strength to keep on fighting, no matter how hard life gets.
I hope you always stay true to yourself and that you keep doing everything you love and caring about your fans, because that’s what we all love and appreciate about you.
And I’m pretty sure that all the Llamas on earth are celebrating with you today, Chris! Smile

Much love, Dora.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:52 pm

Why I love Chris Colfer

I love Chris Colfer because he is one of a kind.
There is NOBODY else like him in this world, he is amazing and he is genuine.
Chris Colfer gave me the courage to stand up to my bullies, to not let anyone push me around, and most of all to love myself Smile.
—Natalie
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

First of all, I want to wish you an epic Happy Birthday with a great amount of Diet Coke (Transcontinental-Cheers!)

And I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you’ve done for me (or us) in a way that you might not even know.

Your optimism and intelligence have brought so much hope and happiness in my life that I never would have imagined.
You have inspired and guided me through one of the toughest times in my life and even myself could hardly comprehend how all that happened.

But it just did.

I want you to know that you’re absolutely beautiful, talented, inspirational and amazing.

I’m just really thankful to have someone that great to look up to.

With so much love that my heart’s gonna burst,

jodie.

<3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hi Chris:
I do not know how to tell you in words how wonderful a person you are and how you are admired.
Thank you for being who you are and for being Kurt, for teaching us about how love and acceptance will never surrender to the obstacles that life gives us.
Thank you for your wonderful tweets, which always encourage me daily and remind me that life does not suck as much as I think.
And thanks for sharing your great adventures in your book and movie. *waiting with excitement* HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!
We are all proud of you, for at age 22 you are an inspiration to us all.
I wish you well and hope you have fun with your family and the Glee Cast on your special day.
Love, Sharon A. Guayaquil - Ecuador.
PS: I hope I can keep a piece of cake for when you go to LA! Wink I LOVE YOU! xoxoxo
PS2: Never forget that you are loved. Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:53 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Tumblr_m0on4lgcn01r93uzxo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Why I love Chris?? Well that’s a long list but mostly because thanks to him I’m a better person now. He inspires me so much and teaches me a lot without even know it!!!

I really admire you Chris and I’m so proud of you, please don’t ever change. I love you so much and Happy Birthday.

Much love from Uruguay…
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

You have helped me stand up for my rights.
You have made me braver, more willing to do things i love.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Christopher Colfer, I don’t think words can ever express how much you mean to me, or the rest of our fandom.
I don’t think it is possible for you to ever actually realise the extent to which you have impacted on all of our lives.
People’s lives have changed because of you; they’ve been saved because of you. And all I have to say is thank-you, Chris.
Thank-you for being the funny, gorgeous, beautiful, kind, generous, nerdy man we all fell in love with.
Thank-you for playing a role in our lives that could have been filled by no one else.
Thank-you for being the reason friendships formed and lives were renewed.
Thank-you for showing us that it is not wrong to be different, that it is not wrong to be the real you.
Thank-you for being our role-model.
Thank-you for being our hero.
Thank-you, Christopher, for everything.
Happy 22nd Birthday!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:54 pm

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Chris! My name is Raquel and I’m from the Netherlands.
I just wanna say, thank you so, so much for everything! You saved my life…
I hope you know how special you are for people! <3
With lots of love, raquel!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

First of all, I want to wish you a very very happy birthday.

I’ve been thinking a lot about what to write and now I know. I want to thank you.
I want to thank you so much for being who you are and for standing up for people around you.
You have no idea how much you changed my life.
Before I got to Glee I had a lot of problems like bullying. It was nothing physical but emotionally it got to me.
I cut myself…I just couldn’t take it much longer, I felt so alone and hopeless.
But then there was this TV show. I started watching it and when I finished both seasons I felt different. I felt better.
I did some research and came to tumblr, and got to know a bit about you, what you do.

I was so impressed by all this and it made me stronger and more confident.
Just seeing you, how far you’ve come and where it all started, it’s just incredible.
On top of that I saw your video from The Trevor Project and for the first time in years, I believed that it might get better.
And do you know what? I’m glad I believed it, because now I’m at a new school, full of nice people who accept me for who I am, for the things that I like.
I can actually consider them as my friends, and I never really had many friends in real life (only one to be honest).

So I wanted to tell you that you are and incredible person, and you are my hero.

So again, I wanted to thank you, thank you, for standing up, for showing people that things get better, for saving my life. I’m so grateful you have no idea.

Have a wonderful Birthday. ♥

Love, Nicole.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris,

Do you know that if you were a character in a book, somebody would edit you because nobody would believe you were real?
Award-winning actor, singer, dancer, author, screenwriter, ninja, closet historian and all around mensch.
Before you even hit 22!
I bet you secretly throw on a cape and go around rescuing mugging victims and stranded kittens by night, too.

Seriously, though? You’re totally my hero and if there were more people like you the world would be a better place.
Hope your birthday kicks ass!

Stephen
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:55 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Tumblr_m0g5xjusoJ1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Why I Love Chris Colfer

I love and idolize Chris Colfer because of how amazingly sweet and true to himself he is.
I love how he’s down to earth and is so caring about his fans.
I love how he shot to stardom overnight and he doesn’t let it get to his head.
He saved my life a year ago by just being himself and proving that no matter what people throw at you, you can live out your dreams.
Chris you are so beautiful, inspirational, talented and amazing its nearly unbelievable.
I hope your birthday is super amazing because you deserve it!<3
-Gaby p.s we share the same birthday week!so you made my birthday even more special ;D
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have the best birthday ever!

And second I know it’s not super original but you are a huge inspiration.
I am baffled by all the things that you have done at your age.
And not gonna lie you make me feel like a slacker because you are only a year older than me and have accomplished more than I probably ever will.
But you give me hope. You are proof that if you put your mind to something you can make it come true.
And I’ll be honest, I don’t know where I’m going or what I’m going to do but I know that when I figure it out then I’m going to pour my heart and soul into it.
I’m going to accomplish everything that I want to do no matter how hard it is because I look to you and see that it is possible.

And my brother also wants to say Happy Birthday! His name is Austin and Kurt is his favorite character. He absolutely adores your version of Defying Gravity.
One day when we were watching Wheels he made me rewind the Diva-off about seven times just so we could watch it again.
If you ask him he will tell you that Kurt should have won.

Lastly, I just wanted to thank you for being you. My life has become significantly brighter since you came along.
I hope one day I’ll be able to meet you and tell you this in person but right now I’m content with the knowledge that you will see this.
Once again Happy Birthday!!! I hope that this year coming up is kind to you.

Love,

Courtney M, Texas
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:56 pm

Happy Birthday, Love from Me =)

So, first thing’s first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I hope you have a positively marvelous day, and that you get everything you hoped for and more. =D

I want to say how inspirational to me you have been to me over the last couple of years.
Through the medium of Glee and countless interviews I’ve seen on YouTube, you helped me accept who I am and let my natural flamboyancy and optimism shine through.
Before, I was shy and introverted - afraid to approach anyone or do anything out of my comfort zones.
But your ability to be true to yourself, and reach out to others, allowed me to follow your example.

Thank you so much for giving me the push I needed to leave the old me behind, and to continually make me laugh and reconsider life in the best way possible.

Again, Happy Birthday. I hope your day is as fabulous as you are! ^_^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris,

I am always attempting to write something for you, something that can honestly portray how much you have changed my life, how much I look up to you for everything you’ve been through, everything you’ve done and everything you continue to do. I know how much you hate being put up on a pedestal, but you are my hero, like it or not!

I used to be judgemental, I’ve never been a completely homophobic person or anything but I did think differently about gay people than I would straight.

Until one day about 3 years ago when I turned on my tv and watched the pilot episode of glee and this adorable boy named Kurt Hummel sung something to me. Mr Cellophane. I’ve been hooked ever since. You made me realise that being gay is OK. That no one deserves to be bullied, whether gay, straight, bi, llama! I have watched your Trevor Project video, your interviews, 8 and everytime you just blow me away. I suffer from depression and anxiety, but watching you, watching how you have been through so much and gotten so far, you keep me alive.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing young man Chris and I am so excited to see where you go in life.

Thank you for being a role model, a hero, a life saver to people all over the world.

Congratulations on Struck By Lightning, Land of Stories and The Little Leftover Witch. And a very big happy 22nd birthday to you.

Love you, always and forever, Imogen xx
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris, Happy Birthday!
Thank you so much for being so inspiring in everything that you do, be it writing your own movies and books, being witty on Twitter or just being a sweet person in general.
Words cannot express how much I adore you and how much you influence me daily.
All the very best for everything!!!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:57 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Tumblr_m0yg04W1q31ql4v1j

Dear Chris,

Thank you! Thank you for teaching me that it’s perfectly alright to be yourself and to stand out.
For making me smile on days when there’s really no reason to.
For giving me someone to look up to and for being purely you.
You’re my inspiration. I love you! <3 Smile

Love, Bailey <3
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Dear Chris,

I cannot believe you’re only 22!
Happy birthday, I hope your day is full of awesomeness!
Wow, the amazing things you accomplished since 2009 are just unreal. Smile
You’ve inspired me to keep singing and to be myself.
You are just an amazing, talented, inspiring and you seem like such a lovely generous person, you deserve all the best Smile

Have an amazing day! <3

Rachael Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Chris!!!

I started writing stories in the 2nd grade, fanfiction in the 8th grade, and have started working on a novel this past winter.
You make me believe that my dreams of being published one day are possibilities and not just silly fantasies.
I fully expect to hear that you’ve conquered the world by the age of 25, so keep me in mind if you ever need an official biographer! Smile

Love you tons!!!

Nic
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:58 pm

Dear Chris,

Thank you.
I’ve been miserable for a long time, but your story of going through all the bullying I have and then making it to something so much better
and Kurt’s story of how he hit rock bottom, but then found love on a boarding school staircase have given me so much hope.
You are one of the few reasons I am still alive today and I thank you for that.
As easy as it would be to just stop living, you’ve given me the strength to continue on and the hope that everything will get better if I work for it and just wait.

Thank you so, so much.

~Seb
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 4:58 pm

Project 527 for Chris's 22th Birthday - Page 12 Tumblr_m1krrnKODf1r93uzxo1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next