Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

+30
ColferGirl
kac
arina
sjonnepon
paulopf
Ireth
Sani
happydays
msjoanlucette
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Dame Loli
Shinra17
sheny
Emile
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Delight
brisallie
sahhar
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
E-ko
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
CloveGlee
tanita_mors
34 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  E-ko 6/3/2012, 8:57 pm

^ That's why Taylor got the "shag"-option, yes!

You caught me on the Martinez-option -- I guess I just have a hunkering for Kurt/older men because I would like to see Kurt with somebody vaguely competent. Also, out of the three I think Kurt would know that Taylor Lautner and Cooper Anderson are both unattainable because of their celebrity-status (er, not counting the incompatible sexualities).

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  fantastica 6/4/2012, 5:22 pm

ok does anybody have access to the full xmas script that fans bought? I was reading the box scene on AfterElton and one commenter says that eventhough klaine do not have a kiss blaine and rachel have a kiss at the end of their duet. that scene was cut (thank god!). but I am still mad - they not only give blainchel a song that's out of nowhere and totally unnecessary, but these two have to kiss! It's like having a scene where a cat and dog will kiss! I know where they are coming from but I am still angry that it was even attempted!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/4/2012, 5:56 pm

^ if a kiss between blaine and rachel could speed up a klaine break-up, I would love it Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/4/2012, 6:05 pm

fantastica wrote:ok does anybody have access to the full xmas script that fans bought? I was reading the box scene on AfterElton and one commenter says that eventhough klaine do not have a kiss blaine and rachel have a kiss at the end of their duet. that scene was cut (thank god!). but I am still mad - they not only give blainchel a song that's out of nowhere and totally unnecessary, but these two have to kiss! It's like having a scene where a cat and dog will kiss! I know where they are coming from but I am still angry that it was even attempted!

UGH, really?, if that's true, that's just really SAD and pathetic on the writers part. Thank god it was cut. At that particular point of time I was still hanging on as a Klaine shipper, if Blaine and Rachel had kissed I would have been tearing my hair in disgust.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/4/2012, 6:54 pm

how they wish blaine was straight as an arrow right from the beginning! gosh if blaine was straight he would have replaced finn as rachel's love long time ago.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/4/2012, 7:05 pm

fantastica wrote:how they wish blaine was straight as an arrow right from the beginning! gosh if blaine was straight he would have replaced finn as rachel's love long time ago.

I'm down with that - then maybe in return we would have gotten lots of Finn and Kurt scenes, since Finn wouldn't have to be stuck in Rachel's storyline orbit and Kurt wouldn't have to be stuck in Blaine's. Smile Brotherly Furt is my ultimate weakness.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/4/2012, 8:26 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ if a kiss between blaine and rachel could speed up a klaine break-up, I would love it Smile
I think I would love it too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/4/2012, 9:41 pm

fantastica wrote:ok does anybody have access to the full xmas script that fans bought? I was reading the box scene on AfterElton and one commenter says that eventhough klaine do not have a kiss blaine and rachel have a kiss at the end of their duet. that scene was cut (thank god!). but I am still mad - they not only give blainchel a song that's out of nowhere and totally unnecessary, but these two have to kiss! It's like having a scene where a cat and dog will kiss! I know where they are coming from but I am still angry that it was even attempted!

What?!! Are u kidding? How is possible blainchel have kissed and not Klaine? I meant they're not even a couple and I don't care if was supposed to be a stage kiss, still that's nonsense!

However, as Kim mentioned, right now RIB must be clutching their hair -in the case of Ryan his hat- regretting that Blaine is not Bi at least. LOL

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/5/2012, 1:22 am

not going to lie, if that happened, I would probably be on an angry rampage for awhile. platonic or not. I can just hear kurt in the background saying something along the lines of, "okay, I think we've had enough." still have not forgiven rachel for blame it on the alcohol.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 7:44 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:^ if a kiss between blaine and rachel could speed up a klaine break-up, I would love it Smile
I think I would love it too.

I would love it, three tonguue But of course it has to be Kurt who break up with that Bowtie weirdo vexe

I realize this thread is moving slow these days so I'm gonna post something non-Chris/kurt related here:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 Tumblr_m54j2hlMcC1rs6t15o1_500

And these are Darren's tweets:

Darren Criss ‏@DarrenCriss
Smile So bummed I'll have to miss my dental appointment to sing for The US President Wed night. thanx @Pink for messin that up!! #greattiming

... But in all seriousness @Pink- what an honor! & while I'm at it, thanks for letting me sing your songs on glee Smile hope we did ya justice!

SERIOUSLY? It's great timing for you when Pink has bad timing ?! Evil or Very Mad

I think Obama might need some alcohol in this event tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2012, 8:08 am

BlueJazz wrote:

I realize this thread is moving slow these days so I'm gonna post something non-Chris/kurt related here:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 Tumblr_m54j2hlMcC1rs6t15o1_500

Smile So bummed I'll have to miss my dental appointment to sing for The US President Wed night. thanx @Pink for messin that up!! #greattiming

... But in all seriousness @Pink- what an honor! & while I'm at it, thanks for letting me sing your songs on glee Smile hope we did ya justice!

SERIOUSLY? It's great timing for you when Pink has bad timing ?! Evil or Very Mad

I think Obama might need some alcohol in this event tonguue

Darren trying to be funny and failing miserably is what it is.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/6/2012, 8:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 650269930 So bummed I'll have to miss my dental appointment to sing for The US President Wed night. thanx @Pink for messin that up!! #greattiming

... But in all seriousness @Pink- what an honor! & while I'm at it, thanks for letting me sing your songs on glee Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 650269930 hope we did ya justice!

I think Obama might need some alcohol in this event Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 3730135933

Darren trying to be funny and failing miserably is what it is.

Oh, Darren keep being an unfunny jackass, just seeing the sane part of the fandom that don't worship the ground you walk on, know what a jackass you are entertains me. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 1688725052

And I bet his mindless stans are laughing themselves until they pee. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 11 3989132357
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/6/2012, 8:46 am

That is totally Ryan Murphy's doing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2012, 9:29 am

I wonder if Darren will get drunk before he performs for the president.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/6/2012, 9:52 am

and i wonder if he will finally remember all the words to the songs he sings.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/6/2012, 10:31 am

tanita_mors wrote:That is totally Ryan Murphy's doing.

RM got DC the gig to sing for the US president?

That's some serious pull he has.

Maybe RM did it to get some free publicity for Glee.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/6/2012, 10:47 am

Delight wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:That is totally Ryan Murphy's doing.

RM got DC the gig to sing for the US president?

That's some serious pull he has.

Maybe RM did it to get some free publicity for Glee.

Not officially, just my guess. It's some big LGBT event for Obama and the same night is some benefit that RM is also throwing for Obama. It's not stretch that Murphy suggested him or even encouraged people to have DC perform, and lets face it, shallow gay guys just love him and he sure loves to perform everywhere at a drop of a hat.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/6/2012, 5:16 pm

I think there's definitely a connection between Ryan hosting the benefit after the event and Darren performing. It's not a coincidence, that's for sure. Not mention Blarren has been Tweeting more than ever today making sure everyone knows about it. His stans are hilarious though, they're acting as if he was chosen to host the Oscars or something Laughing .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/6/2012, 5:22 pm

I wonder if he will host a sing a long or something for all his starkid fans there
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/6/2012, 5:25 pm

sahhar wrote:I think there's definitely a connection between Ryan hosting the benefit after the event and Darren performing. It's not a coincidence, that's for sure. Not mention Blarren has been Tweeting more than ever today making sure everyone knows about it. His stans are hilarious though, they're acting as if he was chosen to host the Oscars or something Laughing .
Well, it's not a small thing, but yes, they always feel the need of exaggerate everything, haha.

Mah, I hope Obama will like Darren's version of "Part of your world", ehhh.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 5:27 pm

^ Is "part of your world " a song written by Darren? I heard that he has written a few songs (besides the Starkid thing) but never listened to any.

sahhar wrote:I think there's definitely a connection between Ryan hosting the benefit after the event and Darren performing. It's not a coincidence, that's for sure. Not mention Blarren has been Tweeting more than ever today making sure everyone knows about it. His stans are hilarious though, they're acting as if he was chosen to host the Oscars or something Laughing .

Sooo, is this one of the evidences that shows that Darren might be petting Ryan's nasty? tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 5:29 pm

couldn't care rat's ass even if DC is singing to the devine Lord himself. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/6/2012, 5:29 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Sooo, is this one of the evidences that shows that Darren might be petting Ryan's nasty? tonguue

This is more than clear evidence Laughing .

Anybody notice how Blarren always ends up being the replacement for things like this?. The Oscar pre-show, How to Succeed, and now this. That's not something to be gloating about on Twitter Blarren, that's just sad.

P.S - I know I'm being extra snarky today but, whatever Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 5:36 pm

did you guys see the newest member who just signed up was named "Darren Crust"???
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/6/2012, 5:37 pm

^...yeah...
BlueJazz wrote:^ Is "part of your world " a song written by Darren? I heard that he has written a few songs (besides the Starkid thing) but never listened to any.
Nooo! Girl!!! Educate yourself, LOL: >> Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next