Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeòdhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  MoviesAreLife 9/1/2013, 7:35 pm

Welcome Anna and Suzanne!

Wow! So many people signing up right now!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica 9/1/2013, 9:15 pm

welcome everyone! flower
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  jaime20 10/10/2013, 5:07 pm

1. User Name: jaime20
2. Real Name: Alessandra
3. Location: Italy
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: his Golden Globe win and speech,his first Q&A at the SBL Premiere and the last in Paris with Roberto Aguire.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best, but I think just be honest. People respond to honesty."
Also this: "Am I gonna be honest with myself or am I gonna be a prisoner to who I am?And I didn't want to be in that prison."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When he said to his father,after having sabotaged his "Defying Gravity" audition: "I love you more than being a star".
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: "4 Minutes" with Mercedes and "For Good" with Rachel.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Finn,Adam.And Jeremiah,because he is the only one to have said no to the gelled guy Smile 
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: I liked many group numbers/songs in S1 and some in S2, but I think "Just The Way You Are"of Finn was a wonderful moment for Kurt.
11. Other favorite TV shows: right now I'm watching NCIS,Criminal Minds,The Bridge,Game Of Thrones,Hannibal,The Mentalist. My other favorites are of the past or already finished.
12. Other favorite actors: many actors, but it depends on the role and the film/movie.Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep are amazing,for example.I like very much Robert Sean Leonard and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau also for their personality and their particular,sarcastic sense of humor.
13. Favorite movie: many.The ones that now come to mind: Dead Poets Society,Saving Private Ryan,Cast Away,The Painted Veil,The Lord Of The Rings trilogy,Up,Wall-E,How to Train Your Dragon.
14. Favorite recording artists: very eclectic, I listen to a little of everything from indie to pop to rock and obviously some Italian artists.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I like manga/anime.

jaime20
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/10/2013, 5:33 pm

welcome Jamie! (don't let my signature scare you - i am just a pussy cat). neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2013, 5:38 pm

Welcome Alessandra!!! koukou

I love your name. 

Enjoy your time here: as you must have noticed we like discussing here, and sometimes there are virtual cookies and birthday cakes to nibble on as a special treat:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_mi8ucoKgXd1qfphyto1_r1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  jaime20 10/10/2013, 5:45 pm

Thanks,and I like cats!Smile

Last edited by jaime20 on 10/10/2013, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : writing error)

jaime20
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/10/2013, 8:43 pm

Welcome, Alessandra! I hope you enjoy our forum!

I like your reason for liking Jeremiah Smile And I love your choice for favorite Chris solo.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaime20 10/10/2013, 8:54 pm

Thank you!I'm glad you appreciated my answers.
I think that I'll enjoy this forum, I like the opportunity to exchange ideas with peace of mind.

jaime20
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 12:08 am

Hi, Jaime and Alessandra. baibai 

Welcome to the forum.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/11/2013, 8:29 am

Hello and welcome and I hope you'll join the discussions soon neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/6/2014, 4:43 pm

1. User Name: YaoiChick
2. Real Name: Myca
3. Location: Ohio
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: when he won his golden globe and when he made the vid of dancing with his cat.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: When he was on Ellen and said his dad was sick and asked to please stop texting him.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: oh god so many, the first to come to mind is when he slapped Finns butt during Push It.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: La Jazz Hot
8. Favorite Kurt duet: 4 Minutes and Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Sue, Santana, Quinn
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Girl is on Fire (Santana) and I'll Stand By You (Finn)
11. Other favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds, Hollywood Game Night, The Voice, Supernatural
12. Other favorite actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jane Lynch
13. Favorite movie: Harry Potter and Struck by Lightning
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm far to curious for my own good so I might be annoying.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2014, 4:57 pm

Welcome Myca! Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Mr__Green_Emoticon_Waving_by_DoggyArt
You can be as annoying as you want here, as long as you worship Chris.  fanny2 

And since you said that this was one of your favorite Kurt moments, here you go:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_lonbh6mObL1qjb7moo1_500

Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2014, 5:21 pm

Welcome to the board, Myca!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/7/2014, 12:26 am

Thank you love the GIF~ =) ♡
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 6:23 am

Hi, Myca.  baibai 

Welcome to the board.

I love seeing new members.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Hi

Post  gtann 2/7/2014, 7:52 pm

1. User Name: gtann
2. Real Name: Abby
3. Location: Texas
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: I love the moment he won his Golden Globe and when he teared up after a fan told him how proud we were of him.  
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "Dear owls mating outside my window, I appreciate being an aphrodisiac for you, but unless you have a letter from Hogwarts, please fly away."  ptdr 
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: SO. HARD. TO. CHOOSE. I would say when he came out to his dad.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Single Ladies or The Boy Next Door  
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: meh lol
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: IDk....
11. Other favorite TV shows: I Love Lucy, The Waltons, Bizarr Foods, Criminals Minds, Vanderpump Rules (so much randomness....)
12. Other favorite actors: Matt Bomer, NPH, OKJ and many others
13. Favorite movie: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Clowns are absolutely terrifying.

HI! baibai
gtann
gtann
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 8:00 pm

gtann wrote:1. User Name: gtann
2. Real Name: Abby
3. Location: Texas
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: I love the moment he won his Golden Globe and when he teared up after a fan told him how proud we were of him.  
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "Dear owls mating outside my window, I appreciate being an aphrodisiac for you, but unless you have a letter from Hogwarts, please fly away."  ptdr 
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: SO. HARD. TO. CHOOSE. I would say when he came out to his dad.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Single Ladies or The Boy Next Door  
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: meh lol
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: IDk....
11. Other favorite TV shows: I Love Lucy, The Waltons, Bizarr Foods, Criminals Minds, Vanderpump Rules (so much randomness....)
12. Other favorite actors: Matt Bomer, NPH, OKJ and many others
13. Favorite movie: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Clowns are absolutely terrifying.

HI! baibai

Hi Abby.  koukou

Welcome.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2014, 8:01 pm

^Hi, Abby!  koukou 
I've seen you around on tumblr, I think?

Welcome on this forum, looking forward to your thoughts on Chris and other matters being discussed here.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_mhz0v3b3hH1s527rho1_500_large
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  gtann 2/7/2014, 8:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Hi, Abby!  koukou 
I've seen you around on tumblr, I think?

Welcome on this forum, looking forward to your thoughts on Chris and other matters being discussed here.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_mhz0v3b3hH1s527rho1_500_large
Maybe! I like tumblr a whole lol
gtann
gtann
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2014, 8:40 pm

welcome new friends!  hola 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 2/7/2014, 9:32 pm

Hello Abby! I see you migrated from tumblr. You came to a good place, I promise. We may seem scary, but we're all bark and no bite. Don't let the crazy scare you off. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2014, 9:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, Abby! It's great to have you here!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Empty Hello Fellow Colferholics!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/8/2014, 3:54 am

1. User Name: ChrisColfersLightning
2. Real Name: Tae
3. Location: Currently in the Deserted bore of Cali  dryy 
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he was on Conan and he showed off his sexy moves with his sai swords ;D
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I have so many but I'll just name one of each! Fave Quote is: “I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.” and my fave Tweet is: "Just heard on the news someone got drunk at Sea World and tried stealing a penguin...that's funny, I don't remember being at Sea World."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: What made me a stan and made Chris my Idol was during Preggers, just watching him struggle with his acceptance and fear, and also prove that he can do football if he wanted and he can be someone else, but himself suited him better, and I get emotional thinking about how much he made me feel like I was not alone, he is my idol and inspiration, not just Kurt, but Chris for just being the person he is, I'll shut up now before I turn this into an emotional rant lol.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: While I love his signature Kurt extravaganza performances like Le Jazz Hot! I wanna hold your hand touched my heart and wrenched it, I am a sucker for soul wrenching emotional numbers and the more simple and raw it is, the better, it just oozes natural talent and raw passion for me Smile
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Have to go with 4 Minutes! God I miss my Kurtcedes so much :(Why did they only got to sing one measly song? smh....
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Hard to say, I honestly do not like anyone since everyone gotten Bleeconned lately :P But if I have to choose, Classic Glee Kurtcedes before the Blee :P
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Shake It Out was the best female group performance Glee ever did! I loved it so much, I wish Glee would let its best three female vocalist sing more :/
11. Other favorite TV shows: Orange is the new black (ty CC for getting me hooked!) Hannibal, AHS (Some of it, Trolphy have ruined certain plot lines there too)and RuPauls Drag Race, I do not watch much tv :P
12. Other favorite actors: Dylan O'Brien (Aka Chris brother from another mother) I guess I like other actors but not really any faves other than Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Hiddleston, ugh my brain is blank right now heh Mad
13. Favorite movie: I don't really have one, it used to be Juno when I was like 14, but now Idk, maybe Legends of the Fall, I watch it a lot, but mostly for Brad Pitt, yeah...
14. Favorite recording artists: Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Of Monsters and Men, MCR, P!atd, Awolnation, Mika, Imagine Dragons, SWS, Nicki Minaj, A7x, FOB
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Ummm, I love to create good plots and scenes for movie scripts and I like them, but I get insecure about them so I never try to get them known or try to write them out further x,x
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2014, 4:56 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:1. User Name: ChrisColfersLightning
2. Real Name: Tae
3. Location: Currently in the Deserted bore of Cali  dryy 
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he was on Conan and he showed off his sexy moves with his sai swords ;D
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I have so many but I'll just name one of each! Fave Quote is: “I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.” and my fave Tweet is: "Just heard on the news someone got drunk at Sea World and tried stealing a penguin...that's funny, I don't remember being at Sea World."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: What made me a stan and made Chris my Idol was during Preggers, just watching him struggle with his acceptance and fear, and also prove that he can do football if he wanted and he can be someone else, but himself suited him better, and I get emotional thinking about how much he made me feel like I was not alone, he is my idol and inspiration, not just Kurt, but Chris for just being the person he is, I'll shut up now before I turn this into an emotional rant lol.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: While I love his signature Kurt extravaganza performances like Le Jazz Hot! I wanna hold your hand touched my heart and wrenched it, I am a sucker for soul wrenching emotional numbers and the more simple and raw it is, the better, it just oozes natural talent and raw passion for me Smile
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Have to go with 4 Minutes! God I miss my Kurtcedes so much :(Why did they only got to sing one measly song? smh....
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Hard to say, I honestly do not like anyone since everyone gotten Bleeconned lately :P But if I have to choose, Classic Glee Kurtcedes before the Blee :P
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Shake It Out was the best female group performance Glee ever did! I loved it so much, I wish Glee would let its best three female vocalist sing more :/
11. Other favorite TV shows: Orange is the new black (ty CC for getting me hooked!) Hannibal, AHS (Some of it, Trolphy have ruined certain plot lines there too)and RuPauls Drag Race, I do not watch much tv :P
12. Other favorite actors: Dylan O'Brien (Aka Chris brother from another mother) I guess I like other actors but not really any faves other than Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Hiddleston, ugh my brain is blank right now heh Mad
13. Favorite movie: I don't really have one, it used to be Juno when I was like 14, but now Idk, maybe Legends of the Fall, I watch it a lot, but mostly for Brad Pitt, yeah...
14. Favorite recording artists: Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Of Monsters and Men, MCR, P!atd, Awolnation, Mika, Imagine Dragons, SWS, Nicki Minaj, A7x, FOB
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Ummm, I love to create good plots and scenes for movie scripts and I like them, but I get insecure about them so I never try to get them known or try to write them out further x,x

Hi Tae.  baibai

And I love Dylan O' Brien.

Styles is my favourite.
It looks like we getting Kurtcedes back, which I loved as well.  wub

Kurtcedes do have a duet in episode 13, which sounds like it is going to be good.

I hope this means more duets.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/8/2014, 12:17 pm

It's raining new members lately. Keep 'em coming, I'd say!!!

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_m6fzjy6O131qb97d7

Welcome, Tae!!!  baibai 

'Shake It Out' is also one of my favorite non-Kurt songs of Glee.
I hope you have fun here on the board.

Welcome gif for you, and to stay in the theme of this post:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_lpoefjBLTL1qcpsrlo1_250   Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 15 Tumblr_lpoefjBLTL1qcpsrlo2_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next