Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

+33
mellama
Heyerchick
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
Catt24
Ireth
CCfan93
Buenos
kac
red texta
sahhar
E-ko
arina
Jellyrolls
Porcelainbyfire
M&M
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
paulopf
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
brisallie
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ces
ColferInspired
Emile
Shinra17
Delight
fantastica
Dame Loli
dap1217
37 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  paulopf 5/19/2012, 1:01 am

^The rumor says that Darren Criss is petting Ryan Murphy's nasty.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sheny 5/19/2012, 1:16 am

paulopf wrote:^The rumor says that Darren Criss is petting Ryan Murphy's nasty.

Thanks! I wasn't sure about the meaning of 'petting' but Google answered that question.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/19/2012, 1:18 am

^Hehe. Now you can blame Google for the mental images, and not me. Twisted Evil
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/19/2012, 2:44 am

paulopf wrote:^The rumor says that Darren Criss is petting Ryan Murphy's nasty.

I had to google to find out the meaning of "petting" and you know what paulo, is something that been rumored for a long time and thanks for teaching me a new term hahahaha
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/19/2012, 10:45 am

I give people/celebrities a lot of leeway with their private lives because that is what it is : their private lives. Plus when they deal with paparazzi you also IMO have to give them leeway.

With interviews/media I think it's part of a game that they have to play in the business.

Having said that, the "interview" with Susan Blackwell was a bit uncomfortable to watch. The other interviewer seemed a bit taken back how far the "joke" was taken. I don't think it's the worst thing that has happened in the annals of questionable journalism and it was clearly intended as tongue in cheek (pun intended) but it does point out that the so called Darren Criss charm that his stannners are constantly babbling about, ie how all the journalists love and fan girl/stan him has to do in part with his willingness to go the extra mile with journalists/media. His willingness to accommodate them is part of it, and I don't think that makes him necessarily a "better" or superior interviewee than say, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Jane Lynch, or Chris Colfer. He enjoys it on a level and is comfortable with certain things with the media that the other people are not. I simply can't imagine Chris Colfer or Cory Monteith comfortable doing that with an interviewer, which is OK. The fact that Susan Blackwell will probably not gush or fan girl them the way she does Darren Criss is a wild guess on my part and I'm fine with it. But of course the Darren Stanners will simply point out this interview as just another example how the media/journalist love in a special way Darren Criss. Who know, about certain members of the press they may be right. **shrug****
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/19/2012, 1:13 pm

brisallie wrote:No idea where to put this but still makes laugh the comparison Razz
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m486a8sklc1qisw4jo1_400
Razz and there are many occasions where they are literally bending in opposite directions while being sat next to each other.

another joke on that topic, a bit older:

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/19/2012, 3:23 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:No idea where to put this but still makes laugh the comparison Razz
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m486a8sklc1qisw4jo1_400
Razz and there are many occasions where they are literally bending in opposite directions while being sat next to each other.

Spoiler:

Never seen that photo before Razz I guess that "Klaine" picture it was because of the rumors between Darren and Dianna. Oh My every time I see how loving are to each other Cory and Mark as Klaine I can't stop of laughing hahaha.

Going back to Susan Blackwell, I knew she has this habit of licking men faces, well I remember she did the same on Daniel Radcliffe's face once during an interview but unlike Darren he seemed uncomfortable :O So at the end it depends on the personality of each person ... or how much attention you want 🤷
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/19/2012, 6:23 pm

Spoiler:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_lj72v5YCxZ1qgne6io1_400

I've disappointed all the time by Glee but I guess this time I just feel much more emotional than usual because of the finale and all that things that Kurtsies have gone through this season crycry I know that I'm acting like a bitchy drama queen but I just need to get everything out of my system through this post. Huge thanks to all of you who have bore with me in this post. Please just ignore me if you don't understand my feelings.

*Goes off to calm myself down*

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/19/2012, 6:48 pm

BlueJazz wrote:
I've disappointed all the time by Glee but I guess this time I just feel much more emotional than usual because of the finale and all that things that Kurtsies have gone through this season crycry I know that I'm acting like a bitchy drama queen but I just need to get everything out of my system through this post. Huge thanks to all of you who have bore with me in this post. Please just ignore me if you don't understand my feelings.

Shhh, there, there. I'm sure we all feel your pain, I certainly do. And it's healthy to share.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/19/2012, 8:02 pm

Of course I also wanted Kurt to sing a Beatles song with the original 5, but it's not gonna happen.

Spoiler:

I will only rage about this if this last song turns out to be a Blaine and the Pips song. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/19/2012, 10:51 pm

Rachel always sings, so no surprise there, but when they want to tug on heartstrings they have to bring their most emotional singer, which is Chris. Shows you that emotional power is as important as belting. I always say in the end people will remember Kurt more than anyone else, for whether you love him or hate him, you just can't ignore him. He's the little train that could neutre

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/19/2012, 11:49 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

Spoiler:

I love the Cory/Mark PDA. I tweeted Mark saying that he made the best Blaine the other night. hehe.

I really think that you don't see Klaine touching unless it's scripted or specific because Chris probably doesn't want to give the CrissColfer stans anymore screencaps than he has to.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/20/2012, 5:25 am

valkeakuulas wrote:

Shhh, there, there. I'm sure we all feel your pain, I certainly do. And it's healthy to share.

Thanks for your understanding bisou I was afraid that I might sound unreasonable in that post but I decided to post it anyway as those are my true feelings. I hope that I'll feel better soon neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/20/2012, 5:46 am

never hold back your feelings here. we are all your friends. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/20/2012, 9:14 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Spoiler:

*Goes off to calm myself down*

You're not being OT. You can snark about pretty much anything Kurt or Chris-related here fanny2

And you're miles away from acting like a bitchy drama queen. If anything, I thought you're too well-behaved for this thread Smile

The song distribution this season, especially where Kurt is concerned, has been a really sore spot for most of us here, so you're not alone in your grievances.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/20/2012, 2:25 pm

^ Oh, really? Was I too well-behaved around here? Hmm...I really need to learn how release my inner tiger in here, then tonguue

I visited a Chris colfer forum in a China website called Baidu recently (it's a big website dominated mostly by Chinese and taiwanese and they can create forums for different topics ). When I browsed through some of the topics regarding Kurt, I realised that even though the atmosphere there is so different from the English forums, there are quite a number of post complaining about the crappy Kurt storylines, character destruction of Kurt (and also Blaine when they talk about Klaine ) and etc. I was a little surprised when I first saw that because the interpretation of the show there is a bit different from here yet they also feel the same thing as Kurtsies over here. Oh, I also feel that most of them don't ship Klaine at all because it's quite impossible to ship them if you're a real Kurtsie, right ? (But some of them do ship Kurt with other characters like Finn, Sam and even Karofsky, it's a bit hard to understand for me blinkk )

I just wanna share this experience to you guys and I have to say, this once again prove that RIB has successfully failed the kurtsies around the world by writing Glee S3 dryy Sigh...

Sometimes, I have this crazy idea to get RIB's attention. We can tweet different stuff/slogan to them every week during the hiatus and repeat from the lst one after there's nothing else to tweet till the hiatus ends , for instance :

1) Klaine - "free kurt from klaine"
2) wrong songs for kurt - " only the best songs 4 Kurt"
3) Kurt's being a gay sidekick to Rachel this season- "independent storylines 4 Kurt"
4) lack of kurt's solo - "morosolos4kurt" / "moresongs4kurt" (i suspect that moresongs4kurt only encourage writers to give little parts in group numbers to kurt)

I'n not sure if this is a good idea as it may divert the attention of RIB because we're not only asking for 1 thing tonguue Please don't judge me for being such an insane and greedy Kurtsie Embarassed

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t153-kurt-hummel-snark-bark-thread-part-4

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40