Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this

+8
Delight
bassoonapus
brisallie
kac
CloveGlee
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ATTENTION:  Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTENTION: Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2013, 9:08 pm

Arrietta wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Welcome to our little corner of the world! :D

Thank you all so much for welcoming me. I don't talk much I'm afraid as I don't have a lot to say for myself, but I shall love reading all of your comments and may have the courage to respond every now and again.

blushh

Welcome!

You should join the conversations. It's a lot more fun than just reading Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:  Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTENTION: Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 9:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Ha, I lurked for almost a year over on Glee Forum before I dared to post.
And just look at me now: they couldn't even shut me up if they tried. ooppss

And thank God for that! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2013, 6:39 am

^Aaaawwwwwww. bisou

ATTENTION:  Hey all of you people who have registered and come here to read this forum but haven't posted, please read this - Page 2 Tumblr_lruogoj9Yx1qzxlw6o2_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/19/2013, 3:52 pm

I LOVE THAT GIF!!!! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 6:26 pm

Its hard to always join the conversation when you don't have constant internet access. Before I joined I'd go to the library and save the pages on my tablet to read later. Luckly someone around my house has WiFi now  fanny2 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2014, 6:32 pm

congrats hon! now we can see you more often!  bisou 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 6:47 pm

Yup! Except when the sporadically turn it on and off  blinkk 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/24/2014, 12:26 am

that's ok dear. nobody is here 24/7. lol
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/24/2014, 12:50 am

fantastica wrote:that's ok dear. nobody is here 24/7. lol

Smile 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2