Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 4 : Book Tour 2015

+11
mindschemez
Ireth
tanita_mors
Buenos
angelnessa
Jellyrolls
fantastica
Ranwing
bayth
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
15 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Land of Stories 4 : Book Tour 2015 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 4 : Book Tour 2015

Post  ColferInspired 7/19/2016, 12:09 am

youtube-starkid

TLOS TOUR STL
Ok so my friends and I got down to the venue around 1:30. We went to lunch and then walked around the area because no one was lined up… Around 3 we went and checked if anyone was in line yet and no one was there so we went and sat in Fro Yo because he heat index was 106 degrees and we were dying. At 5 we went back to the venue and STILL NO ONE WAS THERE. We sat in the shade and listened to Glee music and a couple people came and sat with us. As I was being crazy and dancing I look up and just point to the big black fancy looking car that drives past us and we all freaked out because Chris just showed up! We all lined up in front of the door and we still had 45 minutes left. Everyone was dying from the heat. Then about 20 minutes till 6 (when they opened the doors) Chris’s Security Guard, Marcus, walked out and right when he opened the door we all cheered and said thank you. He was confused and asked what he did and we go when you opened the door we could feel the cool air from the AC.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 4 : Book Tour 2015 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 4 : Book Tour 2015

Post  ColferInspired 7/19/2016, 12:10 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22