Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt?

+2
brisallie
Buenos
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Empty Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt?

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 8:41 pm

Such a difficult decision...

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako3_250Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako6_r1_250
Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako1_250Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako2_250
Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako4_250Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako5_250

So hard, but if I had to choose one...

Season 3:

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngpm8bHc1m1r295ako1_250
Those eyes...
Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_ngqrxezZAa1qgs3bao5_500

Of course I can change my mind....LOL

Last edited by Buenos on 12/18/2014, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Empty Re: Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt?

Post  brisallie 12/17/2014, 9:01 pm

Oh girl, how dare you to ask this? You know is a tough decision. For me since season 3 his pictures are better and better.

But if I've to pick one, I'll say is season 5. He looks so mature,confident and styled. Love that new yorker look he had in that picture, I don't know why I somehow picture him as a boy from an upper class neighbourhood.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/17/2014, 9:39 pm

Maybe this is a cop out, but each year's promo picture is my favorite for that year. I love them all and I just can't get over how amazing he looks in this year's picture. The maturity that's just shining through is so compelling and I love the pose. I find it interesting that all of the other characters are shot facing the camera straight on, but with Chris we get him looking back over his shoulder. It's very sexy and I love the coy pose and the little teasing smile.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 12/18/2014, 1:48 am

Heyyyy long time no post, sorry Embarassed

For my, my favorite photo shoot was season 3 because he truly blossomed into the man he is today and stepped out of the shadows of the baby Kurt stage and season 6 because he looks so freaking hot and gorgeous and Chris has that look of relief in his eyes that he just knows this is the last photo shoot ever for Glee and he is happy about it. Season 5 shoot looks like Chris is being tortured to me, idk why but his smile is strained to me and he looks like he did not want to be doing that photo shoot. unsure
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/18/2014, 5:14 am

For me it's the season 4 photo (though I like them all and it's hard to choose).

He looks so playfull and happy in it. Plus I really loved the highlights in his hair he had back then.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/18/2014, 8:28 am

I liked these ones with Kurt and Santana...althought how much of the photobooth pictures are of Chris and Naya we'll never know.
Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Santana-and-Kurt-promo-pic-glee-32041361-500-666

If I remember correctly these ones were very heavily photoshopped, but Chris is somehow spared from excessive altering in this particular poster, what they have done to Naya is however inexcusable. Oh, all the faces Chris can make!

Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_mu6b7m1qHh1r295ako1_250Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_mu6b7m1qHh1r295ako6_250Favorite Glee photo shoot of Kurt? Tumblr_mu6b7m1qHh1r295ako2_250
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down