Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Season Two Kurt Moment

+10
tanita_mors
bayth
dimpledchris
fantastica
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
Ranwing
Ireth
Jellyrolls
14 posters

Go down

Favorite Season Two Kurt Moment Empty Favorite Season Two Kurt Moment

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2015, 11:11 am

What is your favorite season two Kurt moment?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Season Two Kurt Moment Empty Re: Favorite Season Two Kurt Moment

Post  Ireth 3/9/2015, 11:31 am

Again, hard to choose...but I'm going to go with I Want To Hold Your Hand...it was such a moving performance and I loved the flashbacks with little Kurt and Burt.

Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/9/2015, 12:05 pm

Ireth wrote:Again, hard to choose...but I'm going to go with I Want To Hold Your Hand...it was such a moving performance and I loved the flashbacks with little Kurt and Burt.

The whole episode of Grilled Cheezus gave us so many amazing Kurt moments. It's still one of my favorites.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2015, 12:12 pm

So agree. Grilled Cheesus was an episode that was quite Kurt-centric and gave us beautiful moments.

Also I will add his Riff Raff costume and performance,though he didnt sing much,but he nailed it Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/9/2015, 12:17 pm

My favorite season two Kurt moment is when he sang I want to hold your hand.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/9/2015, 6:56 pm

Hmmm, difficult, but I think it's when Kurt was told that singing with Sam wasn't a good idea and he therefore sang a duet with himself instead (Le Jazz Hot), full of confidence even though he was hurt by what happened that episode (which you could see when Sam and Quinn sang their duet).

That was classic Kurt: getting hurt himself because he cared for someone else's well-being, picking himself up again, and being fabulous to boot. wub

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/9/2015, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid typo)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2015, 7:05 pm

^ totally agree. I miss season 1 and 2. 3 is ok until that westside musical and then everything slided down the drain.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/9/2015, 7:30 pm

Season 2 was filled with so many great Kurt moments.

The whole of Grilled Cheesus, of course (it is what won him that GG, after all).
He was amazing in Duets before/during Le Jazz Hot, Never Been Kissed when he confronted Karofsky, and Furt (all the scenes with Karofsky and Finn and him leaving Glee), it's hard to pinpoint just one moment.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/9/2015, 7:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Hmmm, difficult, but I think it's when Kurt was told that singing with Sam wasn't a good idea and he therefore sang a duet with himself instead (Le Jazz Got), full of confidence even though he was hurt by what happened that episode (which you could see when Sam and Quinn sang their duet).

That was classic Kurt: getting hurt himself because he cared for someone else's well-being, picking himself up again, and being fabulous to boot. wub

Since "Duets" is my favorite episode of the series - I want to say the whole thing! From his flirting with Sam, to being hurt (AGAIN) by Finn and his father, to telling Sam he was letting him out of the duet (my favorite scene of the episode - loved his outfit and attitude!), to telling the Glee Club - I can do anything and I don't need ANY of you to be amazing by singing 'Le Jazz Hot' and killing it. It was the last great episode of the series, before the plague that hit the show came in to ruin everything.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2015, 7:49 pm

My favorite season two Kurt moment, is also my favorite Kurt moment of all time, and it's also my favorite Glee moment, and one of my favorite TV moments ever. I love it so much, it's my signature.

Yes my favorite season two Kurt moment is "As If We Never Said Goodbye." Watching Kurt's triumphant return to McKinley was just incredible. It is the most perfect performance on Glee. It was beautifully performed, and beautifully shot. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. It was just so great to see Kurt so happy and so confident.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/9/2015, 8:56 pm

I don't think Glee ever had better acting than that scene with Chris and Max in Never Been Kissed. It was so powerful, and it's such a great example of Glee willing to be daring and just go there and let two great actors really create something powerful. That almost hopeful look on Dave's face when he tries to kiss Kurt again, the look of horror and shock on Kurt's, then we see the hope in Dave's face fade to anger and self-hate when he realizes that he's being rejected.

Unfortunately that lead to the Oil Spill that eventually killed Glee (with ample help from the Special Snowflake), but it still stands as one of the best pure acting moments on Glee.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/10/2015, 11:11 am

Grilled Cheeses, Duets and Never Been Kissed - strongest acting episodes all around (Chris, Cory, Max, Jane, Lea, Matt,...), probably in the show as a whole and have the best moments in them - great Kurt solos, Le Jazz Hot, Teenage Dream - still a great number and probablly the best character introduction after Mister Cellophane even though I hate Klaine. Plus, Born This Way for His amazing 5 minute solo and Prom Queen for his composure, and that awesome kilt.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 7:13 pm

Grill'd Cheesus without any doubt.

Duets, Never Been Kissed, Born This Way.

Rocky Horror Show as Riff Raff.

Furt, that creepy locker scene with Kurt and Dave and the wedding topper.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/10/2015, 8:34 pm

Oh my

Both "Duets" and "Born this Way" have classic Kurt song performances.

However another fave Kurt performance is " Black Bird" from Original songs. Who wouldn't fall in love with him?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/10/2015, 8:51 pm

Kurt's reactions to Blaine's Misery performance... absolutely priceless. Blaine is derping all over the place, the Warblers are prancing around and Kurt acting like he's rather be filing his toenails. And then Kurt's epic smackdown to Blaine's showboating. Absolutely priceless.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/11/2015, 4:37 am

1. That last scene in Grilled Cheesus with Kurt at Burt's hospitalbed.
He broke my heart when he started to cry, and i love how it was just a few minutes long monologue of Kurt talking about Kurt and Burt's relationship.

2. The scene in Furt where Karofsky steals the weddingcaketopper. And especially the scene after when Will asks Kurt if he's allright.
I think that's just one of the only times where Will showed that he cared about what happened to Kurt and it was so brilliant acted by Chris and Max.

3. The whole wedding in Furt. Loved everything. The weddinsspeeches, Finn's speech to Kurt, Finn singing to Kurt, Furt dancing together, Kurt dancing with Burt. Finn dancing with Carole.

4. Get Happy/Happy Days. my favorite Hummelberry duet.

5.Bico, probably the only klaineduet where they both sing pretty much the same amount of lyrics. And it was just a sweet scene, Blaine was still a cool guy, and seeing Kurt so flirty and all was so sweet.

6.For Good. Lovely Hummelberry duet, and it's probably the only time that we will ever actually see Kurt Hummel on a Broadwaystage so, yeah.

sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2015, 9:39 am

Even though Klaine got ruined and turned into a monster that basically devoured Kurt, I'd think it would be unfair to not include Klaine's first kiss in Kurt's best moments of season 2.

At that time we were all wanting for Kurt to find a boyfriend and to be kissed properly ( so not by a girl nor by his bully), and that kiss in 'Original Song' was a beautiful, simple moment that meant a lot to Kurt.
And the fact that the kiss was unspoiled and therefore a complete surprise added to that experience.

It's such a pity that it all got messed up so much later, when Klaine became absolutely toxic and abusive, but that kiss was special.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/11/2015, 12:44 am

I haven't posted here in forever. Once I saw this thread, I just had to post one of my favorite Kurt moment.

I still get feels when I watch it. wub Everything is just perfect about it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down