Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  brisallie 4/9/2014, 7:28 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo2_500
x

wub 

Love both gifs. But in the second one it looks like Kurt has seen someone he already knew, the other fencer did something wrong or flirted with him lol

Listening to Love is a Battlefield and I join to those who believe this duet is actually balanced. I know Chris's voice is more like the second voice, but unlike other duets, this time they sing mostly together. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I didn't expect to like a klaine duet that it wasnt a christmas song.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 11:18 am

Interesting that " Lets wait a while" is a Mercedes/ Artie duet. They both sound wonderful and I'm guessing that it's Mercedes taking it slow with Sam and Artie in another scene ratching back his sleeping around.

The one good thing in NY is they've limited so far Chord's singing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 11:33 am

Buenos wrote:Interesting that " Lets wait a while" is a Mercedes/ Artie duet.  They both sound wonderful and I'm guessing that it's Mercedes taking it slow with Sam and Artie in another scene ratching back his sleeping around.  

Wish they would do the same with Darren.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 11:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Interesting that " Lets wait a while" is a Mercedes/ Artie duet.  They both sound wonderful and I'm guessing that it's Mercedes taking it slow with Sam and Artie in another scene ratching back his sleeping around.  

Wish they would do the same with Darren.  dryy

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 12:43 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo2_500
x

wub 

This is pushing so many of my Kurt Kink buttons.  ded 

Remember Kurt's first day at NYADA, and he was intimidated by the stage weapons students? Now he's fitting right in with them. He's grown up so much in such a short amount of time. wub
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 2:12 pm

Agreed Ranwing, he looks so hot!  wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 4:04 pm

Ireth wrote:
bayth wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I actually like it and feel for the first time in a long time -it's an actual duet.  Kurt and Blaine trade verses and harmonize on the chorus.  My Blarren hate is still present, but not for this song...  saispa

Same, this was more equal than a lot of their past duets (YMMFSY  arghh )
Come on: besides the spoken part in the beginning Kurt gets only 2 lines solo in the entire song! The rest he's just a glorified back-up to Blaine.
It would have been a more balanced duet if they hadn't dialled Chris' voice down to the minimum and Darren hadn't screamed all over them.  Evil or Very Mad

The other songs:
- Addicted To Love - Artie
- Let's Wait a While - Artie+Mercedes
- I Want To Know What Love is - Mercedes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 4:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The rest he's just a glorified back-up to Blaine

C'mon, your opinion. No problem, others disagree, including me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 4:18 pm

i don't agree nor disagree. i have no opinion.  tonguue

fandom is a battle ground....  sifflou 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 4:22 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't agree nor disagree. i have no opinion.  tonguue

fandom is a battle ground....   sifflou 

I agree, in my opinion both opinions have good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 4:30 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s3af1Vvf1s57bimo1_1280
Santana and the gang support Rachel on her Broadway debut UHQ

Last edited by sheny on 4/9/2014, 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2014, 4:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ireth wrote:
bayth wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I actually like it and feel for the first time in a long time -it's an actual duet.  Kurt and Blaine trade verses and harmonize on the chorus.  My Blarren hate is still present, but not for this song...  saispa

Come on: besides the spoken part in the beginning Kurt gets only 2 lines solo in the entire song! The rest he's just a glorified back-up to Blaine.
It would have been a more balanced duet if they hadn't dialled Chris' voice down to the minimum and Darren hadn't screamed all over them.  Evil or Very Mad

I'm with Marie. It's not that balanced. There is a lot more Blaine than Kurt, and Blaine's voice is definite a lot louder on the parts they have together. It's definitely a lot better than YMMFSY and CWM, but it's no where near equal.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 4:33 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 4:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s34oPToM1qg49w0o5_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s34oPToM1qg49w0o3_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s34oPToM1qg49w0o2_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s34oPToM1qg49w0o4_1280
The night has finally arrived for Rachel’s Broadway debut in “Funny Girl,” in the “Opening Night” episode of GLEE 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 4:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Ireth wrote:

I'm with Marie.  It's not that balanced.  There is a lot more Blaine than Kurt, and Blaine's voice is definite a lot louder on the parts they have together.  It's definitely a lot better than YMMFSY and CWM, but it's no where near equal.

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 4:59 pm

Buenos wrote:

C'mon, your opinion.  No problem, others disagree, including me.
Yeah, so I gave my opinion. I never suggested it was mandatory to agree with me.  tonguue 

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm with Marie.  It's not that balanced.  There is a lot more Blaine than Kurt, and Blaine's voice is definite a lot louder on the parts they have together.  It's definitely a lot better than YMMFSY and CWM, but it's no where near equal.
Ha, it doesn't take much to be better than those 2 Blaine solos Klaine ~duets.   Smile

Ah well, I'll save another $1.29 by not buying 'Love Is a Battlefield'.
No Kurt, no interest, no money. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 2e7e0def_moneybags
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 5:12 pm

our wallets are all getting fatter now that there's hardly any songs worth buying. i will instead use the money to buy more organic cat food.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 5:16 pm

On one hand, since the scene is going to play out from Blaine's POV (that he's not such hot shit and all the studs want to get into Kurt's very tight pants), it's somewhat understandable why he would get first voice. On the other hand... it's another fucking glorified Blaine solo marketed as a duet. No thank you.

Really need to say this now... I am so glad that they are finally getting to Rachel's opening night because it might mean an end to the endless bore that her storyline has become. Honestly don't care (and ew on all the people that she never gave a crap about except getting them out of her way - like Tina) showing up to support her. By any right it should end in utter failure for Rachel but I'm fully expecting Rachel to be a hit and be nominated for a Tony award before the end of the season.

Keep reminding myself... am here for Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/9/2014, 5:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:

C'mon, your opinion.  No problem, others disagree, including me.
Yeah, so I gave my opinion. I never suggested it was mandatory to agree with me.  tonguue 

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm with Marie.  It's not that balanced.  There is a lot more Blaine than Kurt, and Blaine's voice is definite a lot louder on the parts they have together.  It's definitely a lot better than YMMFSY and CWM, but it's no where near equal.
Ha, it doesn't take much to be better than those 2 Blaine solos Klaine ~duets.   Smile

Ah well, I'll save another $1.29 by not buying 'Love Is a Battlefield'.
No Kurt, no interest, no money. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 2e7e0def_moneybags
I was starting to worry you had been so silent! i expected lots of comments on Kurt and his performances and i thought maybe you where on holiday?
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2014, 7:03 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't agree nor disagree. i have no opinion.  tonguue

fandom is a battle ground....   sifflou 

Razz Are you Switzerland?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 39 Tumblr_n3s3m3049q1sg9z6fo1_500

This sweaters fits better on him now. And I wonder if Rachel is having flackbash or a fantasy in which everyone go back to their old self, in a picture she's wearing a season one outfit.

Last edited by brisallie on 4/9/2014, 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 7:04 pm

Kurt addict wrote:I was starting to worry you had been so silent! i expected lots of comments on Kurt and his performances and i thought maybe you where on holiday?
Haha, no, not on holiday, just fighting the good fight on TWoP all day long inbetween real life obligations.  fanny2
It wasn't untill this evening (evening for me, that is) that I got time to read through the threads here.

But glad you missed me.  bisou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 7:56 pm

Marie, i am jealous that you put TWOP first.  :angry: 

tonguue 

that kurt photo - anyone guess the occasion? why is he sporting a headset?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 8:01 pm

[quote="Glorfindel"][quote="Buenos"][quote="Glorfindel"]The rest he's just a glorified back-up to Blaine
quote]Yeah, so I gave my opinion. I never suggested it was mandatory to agree with me.  tonguue 

I know, I was teasing your "come on" with my own " C'mmon"

Last edited by Buenos on 4/9/2014, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/9/2014, 8:18 pm

I like how Kurt is standing in that picture, one knee up to rest his foot on a chair, kind of "I got this" look to things. Although I fear the headset is so he can whisper lines or words of encouragement to Rachel. Rachel needs more support than a beached whale that is tilting over, I swear. Kurt is strong, and I love it, but he shouldn't have to always be the strong or adult one in Gleedom, well, him and Burt, it is about time someone (outside of Burt) just really supports the hell out of Kurt. To the point where he says, please, just let me do SOMETHING for myself.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 8:31 pm

fantastica wrote:Marie, i am jealous that you put TWOP first.  :angry: 

tonguue
Don't be jealous baby: I only post there before I come here because it's an unbiased general Glee board that maybe some TPTB of Glee read, so it's important to put our vision on Kurt and Glee out there.  fanny2 
But since TWoP is being deleted in a month or so anyway, it's all water to the sea these days anyway.

that kurt photo - anyone guess the occasion? why is he sporting a headset?
Some are speculating that it's Kurt in Rachel's nightmare.  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next