Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  brisallie 12/23/2013, 10:10 pm

@Marie, thanks for your answer. And I should follow your steps and simply get used that songs will be ruined by Glee, to be more specific, Darren. But also as you said, probably is the hiatus that is making us to think in crazy ideas like this one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 11:32 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 12/24/2013, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just adding spoiler tags)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/24/2013, 7:30 pm

The whining and bitching of the Blarrenstans about the possibility that there will be no Blaine and Sam singing in the 100th episode because they are not originals (no matter how much you twist and turn that term) is ridiculous, and quite annoying.

Spoiler:

What spoiled brats they are. You give them everything they want but they still want more.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 822a1c7c6d8623f3f7c09be93cd04c668e1b112504f261ad88cb99370c316513
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/24/2013, 9:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Viannen_31  Heee.  TVLine has given us some white hot spoilers for the coming year:
 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Tvline-2014-holiday-card-spoilers

I would love to see that and yes Kurt/Santana sex would be HOT.

source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/24/2013, 10:37 pm

they don't have to have sex w/ each other. but they should have hot sex yes (just not w/ that b guy)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/25/2013, 2:41 am

What? Is this for real or a joke? Kurt and Santana having hot sex? Umm it seems writers are taking ideas from fics once again. Lol I need to see that, I already imagine the whole scene as something hilarious.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/25/2013, 3:22 am

brisallie wrote:What? Is this for real or a joke? Kurt and Santana having hot sex? Umm it seems writers are taking ideas from fics once again. Lol I need to see that, I already imagine the whole scene as something hilarious.

Note this was placed under 'snark and bark' thread not the 'spoiler' thread.  Yes.  It's a joke.  The writers at TVLine wanted to give us some fun spoilers for the day.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/25/2013, 5:50 am

some are really good.

apparently norma kills norman in bates motel. (there go all those sequels)  Razz 
red is elizabeth mother in the blacklist. (sex change ! , i like it, very ryan muphy)  phr34r 
ted kills the mother in HIMYM. (knew there was a reason we haven't seen her for 9 years)  Rolling Eyes 
fitz is olivia's half brother (given how big on soap opera elements scandal is, that could actually happen  blinkk
dana bombed langley (i'm sure there are numerous homeland fans who would have wanted this to have happened, dana is that fandoms blaine)  Wink 

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/25/2013, 7:08 am

bayth wrote:
brisallie wrote:What? Is this for real or a joke? Kurt and Santana having hot sex? Umm it seems writers are taking ideas from fics once again. Lol I need to see that, I already imagine the whole scene as something hilarious.

Note this was placed under 'snark and bark' thread not the 'spoiler' thread.  Yes.  It's a joke.  The writers at TVLine wanted to give us some fun spoilers for the day.

Silly me. I wasn't totally sober when I read this. I hate them, is not even April 1st  dryy it would have been so funny.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/25/2013, 11:27 pm

bayth wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Viannen_31  Heee.  TVLine has given us some white hot spoilers for the coming year:
 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 Tvline-2014-holiday-card-spoilers

I would love to see that and yes Kurt/Santana sex would be HOT.

source

This was all I joke, I know.

But Kurt and Santana, not Blaine or Sam.

Another media one in their way of saying Kurt is hot, is the way I am looking at it.  Smile 

Or they have been checking out fanfiction.  tonguue
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2014, 2:48 pm

These PCA's reminded me that per the GA Chris Colfer is big, he's a TV star, but the reality is that Chris doesn't want or need to be seen in every red carpet or be center stage at every event.

My own take is that Chris and his people turn down a lot of events, awards, etc because that is not his thing. Trevor Live and a couple of other causes/benefits is what he limits himself too , he certainly doesn't want to perform live at events, and Chris doesn't feel the need to be seen publicly at media events all that often outside of Glee/FOX mandatory PR stuff. Stuff like the Star Wars charity run is more something he enjoyed per his inner geek.

I'm sure he has a healthy ego and like most entertainers enjoys the spotlight( otherwise why be in the business) . However I get the feeling he is low key because that is what he prefers.

For now he seems wants to focus on his writing career and other projects seem a bit stop and start because of his Glee commitment, so post Glee I'm curious to see where the road leads him. He probably only has 17 months of Glee left , though this coming summer break between Seasons 5 and 6 could be very interesting.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2014, 8:24 pm

The Examiner is really embarrassing themselves. You'd almost think they have been paid by Darren's PR team to write this piece of crap:

(I'm putting the article here in full, so people won't have to give the website hits when they want to read it. However: the comment section could use some help.)

Darren Criss and Chris Colfer celebrate some 'Glee'ful wins

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 1ec973a724cd1bade1da1a757d7b0527
View 8 photosView 8 photos

Related Photo:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 20 659d82d05a2cc8ce6dba83a640cdcd3c

January 10, 2014

Glee” co-stars Darren Criss and Chris Colfer were nominated for Favorite On-Screen Chemistry at this year’s People’s Choice Awards, which aired on Jan. 8.

Their inspiring portrayal of fan favorite TV couple Kurt and Blaine aka Klaine has earned them a legion of loyal followers and huge critical acclaim. While they lost out to Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev of “Vampire Diaries,” the on-screen sweethearts and off-screen pals had reason to celebrate.

Darren picked up another PCA nod in the Favorite TV Bromance category with co-star Chord Overstreet who plays Blaine’s friend and unrequited crush, Sam. And, Darren and Chris were each nominated for Favorite Comedic TV Actor, with Chris ultimately taking home the statue for the second year in a row in the category.

Chris Colfer, the always bubbly actor-producer-children’s author, effusively thanked the fans who voted for him in his memorable acceptance speech saying, “Thank you so much! There’s no way I deserve this any more than the actors in this category, most of whom I’ve been paid to make out with at one point. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. You guys have spoiled me with awards. You follow me on Twitter. You follow me to bookstores and to film festivals, even into public bathrooms on occasion – which we can talk about later. You guys have always supported me. So, thank you so much and thank you for always drawing abs on me when you draw me naked.”

He also posted an Instagram video of himself doing a PCA victory dance with his cat.

While Darren Criss didn't personally take home an award and Favorite Network TV Comedy went to “The Big Bang Theory” instead of "Glee," his female co-stars Lea Michele and the newly-blonde Naya Rivera won a joint award for Favorite TV Gal Pals.

Darren was watching the awards on television while nursing the flu, but was quick to celebrate his co-stars’ wins via Twitter saying:
“Congrats to my GLEE compadres @msleamichele @NayaRivera @chriscolfer! Thanks to all the fans for voting! Way I see it: if they win, I win Smile
Aww…isn’t that sweet?

2013 was a busy year for Darren Criss and Chris Colfer, who started filming the fifth season of "Glee," and also worked on a variety of other creative projects.

Darren went on his first solo music tour to promote his upcoming solo album. His feature film “Girl Most Likely” co-starring Kristin Wiig was released. He hosted the 2013 Teen Choice Awards, guested on an episode of “Web Therapy” and appeared in the HBO documentary on the life of legendary composer Stephen Sondheim, “Six by Sondheim.”

Chris enjoyed tremendous success with the release of his second novel in “The Land of Stories” series, “The Enchantress Returns.” He went on a nationwide book signing tour and announced the title of the third series installment, “A Grimm Warning” in October.

There’s simply no stopping the dynamic duo of Darren Criss and Chris Colfer, who have many more projects lined up for 2014. “Glee” will soon air its 100th episode and Klaine fans around the world will undoubtedly find reason to rejoice about their fave couple's on-screen chemistry when they see it.
the examiner

Why should Darren have reason to celebrate any Glee wins (as the article states), when he lost all his 3 categories and was home with the 'flu' because he wasn't interested enough to show up at the award ceremony? :angry:
Why even have the irresistible urge to purposely connect Darren's name to Chris as if they are joint at the hip, when the article basically is about Chris, Lea and Naya winning PCA's while all other Glee categories lost? And they conveniently forgot to mention that Jane Lynch and Lea both were nominated for favorite actress too, which had the same level of importance as Darren's nomination (and therefore mentioning worthy in the article too).

To add insult to injury: they even had the gall to put Darren's name first in the headline, and continu to do so whenever they mention them or their achievements in the rest of the article, as if he's the biggest winner coming out of the PCA awards show instead of Chris.
Plus the article uses a promo pic of Darren while the picture of Chris (though there are a few other pics of him behind the link) is only showing his back!  dryy 

Either the Examiner got paid to include Darren in this article so he could ride on Chris' coattails once again, or the writer (Lori Melton) is secretly in love with Darren and a Klainer, or they just wanted to get as many hits as possible on their website by baiting certain people with their CrissColfer innuendo and see the seperate fandoms start a war again in the comments, not caring how that would besmirch their own article.
Jeez, classy.  Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/11/2014, 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/11/2014, 8:29 pm

Examiner.com knows that Klaine/Chris colfer/Darren Criss mentions garner hits.

I get your frustration but at the end of the day, the People have spoken.."Chris Colfer PCA winner again"!!! Razz Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/11/2014, 8:50 pm

In hypothethical forums FuckingI'mamazed and her cohorts can talk about hoping and wishing their fave winning PCA to give other segments of fandom a "middle finger", and it's OK.

Spineless and toothless hypothetical forums, oh well.  Rolling Eyes 

I do feel bad for pseudolesbian sometimes, the crazies she has to deal with in her fandom.. tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2014, 11:56 pm

That article is clearly written by a blarren Stan. Poor "sick" cupcake couldn't win a PCA so he needed an article written about him. Blarren Stans are delusional.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/12/2014, 1:53 am

Jellyrolls wrote:That article is clearly written by a blarren Stan.  Poor "sick" cupcake couldn't win a PCA so he needed an article written about him.  Blarren Stans are delusional.

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/12/2014, 12:19 pm

The thing is that I don't have any real issue with someone having Darren as their favorite and stanning him like mad. I might question their taste, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. What I do have an issue with is this false equivalency that so many Darren/Klaine stans seem to play with - that they love both Darren and Chris. They can claim it all they want, but it never comes out in who they actually support.

This article is a perfect case of this. If the writer wants to post something about how great Darren is and how fantastic it is that he was nominated for several PCAs (even if he didn't win anything) and make that their focus, that's their prerogative. But trying to tie Darren's "successes" (getting the nominations) to Chris's actual wins (actually winning the award over Darren) is what infuriates me. What this article did (deliberately or otherwise) is to render Chris's winning this award for the second year in a row nearly meaningless. It was a case of "look how absolutely amazing Darren Criss is and oh... Chris Colfer won an award (that Darren was nominated for)". Again, the writer tried to tie the fact that Chris won his award to something that Darren did. And that pisses me off.

For all that the Chris stans are accused of seeing this as a competition between Chris and Darren, the Darren stans are infinitely worse. And I cannot wait for the day when Chris and Darren are no longer working together so that we can put an end to this charade and we won't have to see Chris's accomplishments somehow tied to Darren each and every time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 1:23 pm

Totally agree Ranwing.

If an article wants to highlight or focus on another actor , so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and preference; but it's annoying for them use Chris in an article where they want to equate his actual win with someone else.

Considering how popular "The Big Bang Theory" , it's a testament to Chris fans that he won , and what I love is how the respect and good standing Chris has is just there, no needs for bells and whistles.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2014, 3:19 pm

Excellent post, Wendy. You wrote down exactly what I'm feeling about this 'article'.

Ranwing wrote:But trying to tie Darren's "successes" (getting the nominations) to Chris's actual wins (actually winning the award over Darren) is what infuriates me. What this article did (deliberately or otherwise) is to render Chris's winning this award for the second year in a row nearly meaningless. It was a case of "look how absolutely amazing Darren Criss is and oh... Chris Colfer won an award (that Darren was nominated for)". Again, the writer tried to tie the fact that Chris won his award to something that Darren did. And that pisses me off.
 banzai  This.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/12/2014, 3:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Excellent post, Wendy. You wrote down exactly what I'm feeling about this 'article'.

Ranwing wrote:But trying to tie Darren's "successes" (getting the nominations) to Chris's actual wins (actually winning the award over Darren) is what infuriates me. What this article did (deliberately or otherwise) is to render Chris's winning this award for the second year in a row nearly meaningless. It was a case of "look how absolutely amazing Darren Criss is and oh... Chris Colfer won an award (that Darren was nominated for)". Again, the writer tried to tie the fact that Chris won his award to something that Darren did. And that pisses me off.
 banzai  This.

Also agree. I doubt the writer would have claimed Darren won the award to something Chris did if Darren had won instead of Chris.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/12/2014, 8:43 pm

to be honest, if DC wasn't on the nomination list we probably wouldn't pay too much attention to PCA this year, knowing that TPTB would ignore the results anyway. we did it mainly because we couldn't let the result go a certain way. for me at least, it's not so much about fighting for chris but fighting against you-know-who.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/12/2014, 9:28 pm

fantastica wrote:to be honest, if DC wasn't on the nomination list we probably wouldn't pay too much attention to PCA this year, knowing that TPTB would ignore the results anyway. we did it mainly because we couldn't let the result go a certain way. for me at least, it's not so much about fighting for chris but fighting against you-know-who.

Same here. I just couldn't not vote against him - the thought of having to see his smug visage touting off *shudder* phr34r 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 9:31 pm

I respect that everyone has their opinions, but for me personally, fandom of Chris is primarily FOR Chris and not against anyone else.

"Like"of him trumps "dislike" of anyone or anything.

So I'm most thrilled of the PCA's because Chris won , period.

Others are different which is OK.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/12/2014, 10:03 pm

Well, I only voted 10 times for Chris in 2012.

But after the way Darren carried on at the PCA announcements fueled my determination to make sure he didn't.  dryy 

And I think it did with others as well as the voting for Chris was fierce.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 10:19 pm

Just a thought some of us voted more because we wanted Chris to win more than we wanted others to lose.

IOW it was more about Chris.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next