Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  SippyCupofLuv 11/8/2013, 10:10 am

Lottie2303 wrote:This is odd and that is an understatement blinkk 
I saw that on tumblr too and thought the same thing. I even checked her twitter to see if there was somehow it had been @ed/tagged to him. Nope.

Also the OP of the tweet claims they were hacked. Whether it's true or not, who knows. That tends to be the go-to excuse for people online caught out for being shits on twitter, so it's dubious at best.

But to be blunt, I think this is all PR on his end to look like such a good guy, 'championing against bullying', 'Isn't he amazing!?!' Especially as he's so desperately campaigning to get some PCA's.

Normally I'd give benefit of the doubt and think calling out bullying and nastiness was awesome...

... Except IF this is how he supposedly handles such things, if it's truly in his 'character', where was he when Chris has been repeatedly harassed, bullied, and sexually harassed by DARREN's own fans? (And when he's on twitter himself, so he can't claim ignorance? Like when Chris was being sexually harassed about giving Darren a blowjob for his birthday...)

Why did he also participate in another 'joke' implying Crisscolfer was "On!!" on twitter on his last birthday? (the JTF one.)

Where has he been when MIA, his own girlfriend (so he's more likely to see or hear about it too) gets all sorts of hate, bullying, and even death threats?

The timing and sudden behavior change does seem fishy, much like him suddenly acknowledging his girlfriend soon after it became clear Chris was dating Will. So he couldn't ride the line of implying Crisscolfer anymore, or not easily.

Basically why is this an isolated incident when his fans are notorious for being bullies and hateful and threatening to other cast members, the writers, and even loved ones?

Fishy indeed. It stinks of desperation for attention. So nothing new...Evil or Very Mad 

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  SippyCupofLuv 11/8/2013, 10:18 am

Jellyrolls wrote:You wouldn't see it on his page if someone had sent the tweet to him.  It would be in his at replies hours back, and it would be tough to. Notice because he gets so many at replies
Couldn't someone have sent him the link or mention to the tweet in a private twitter message (or even through his Facebook) so we'd never see it?

I sometimes get private messages on mine.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 10:43 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:This is odd and that is an understatement blinkk 
I saw that on tumblr too and thought the same thing. I even checked her twitter to see if there was somehow it had been @ed/tagged to him. Nope.

Also the OP of the tweet claims they were hacked. Whether it's true or not, who knows. That tends to be the go-to excuse for people online caught out for being shits on twitter, so it's dubious at best.

But to be blunt, I think this is all PR on his end to look like such a good guy, 'championing against bullying', 'Isn't he amazing!?!' Especially as he's so desperately campaigning to get some PCA's.

Normally I'd give benefit of the doubt and think calling out bullying and nastiness was awesome...

... Except IF this is how he supposedly handles such things, if it's truly in his 'character', where was he when Chris has been repeatedly harassed, bullied, and sexually harassed by DARREN's own fans? (And when he's on twitter himself, so he can't claim ignorance? Like when Chris was being sexually harassed about giving Darren a blowjob for his birthday...)

Why did he also participate in another 'joke' implying Crisscolfer was "On!!" on twitter on his last birthday? (the JTF one.)

Where has he been when MIA, his own girlfriend (so he's more likely to see or hear about it too) gets all sorts of hate, bullying, and even death threats?

The timing and sudden behavior change does seem fishy, much like him suddenly acknowledging his girlfriend soon after it became clear Chris was dating Will. So he couldn't ride the line of implying Crisscolfer anymore, or not easily.

Basically why is this an isolated incident when his fans are notorious for being bullies and hateful and threatening to other cast members, the writers, and even loved ones?

Fishy indeed. It stinks of desperation for attention. So nothing new...Evil or Very Mad 
All of this banzai 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 10:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:How can I tell if anyone sent him that tweet as I can't see that anyone has?

I am where the conversation started and no-one has sent this that I can see.

His tweet before this was about Glee.

Then he starts tweeting this girl.

I am confused.
I'm not great on twitter, and I don't know if that is how he saw it. That was just one idea.

I don't think you'll be able to figure out how he saw it. There are just too many ways it could have happened.

Vote for Chris instead of wasting more time trying to figure this out Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 10:51 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:You wouldn't see it on his page if someone had sent the tweet to him.  It would be in his at replies hours back, and it would be tough to. Notice because he gets so many at replies
Couldn't someone have sent him the link or mention to the tweet in a private twitter message (or even through his Facebook) so we'd never see it?

I sometimes get private messages on mine.
Good point. It could have been privately as well. We'll never know.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 12:28 pm

Excellent post, as always, SippyCupofLuv. You make some excellent points.

This is definitely an odd situation. And the more I think about it, the more it seems so wrong to me.

What that girl wrote is wrong, and not nice, but calling it bullying may be a harsh. It’s definitely ignorant, and insensitive. I certainly don’t support people who wish ill on others, but I’m not sure I would call it bullying. She wasn’t tweeting it directly to the cast. She wasn’t harassing anyone with her comment. She made an ignorant tweet—something I see all the time on twitter. I can’t tell you how many times I see people tweet that so and so is an idiot, or so and so is retarded. My point is there is a difference between saying “I hope Joe Blow should die of cancer” and sending Joe Blow a message or messages where you say “I hope you die of cancer, Joe Blow.” This girl’s twitter is definitely not a pleasant place, and she has some growing up to do.

For this girl, the difference is that this message somehow found its way to Darren, and he chose to address it, not just once, but several times. I don’t knock Darren for that initial tweet—if he was offended by it, he certainly has every right to respond—free speech and all. I see the irony in someone who has “end bullying” as part of their twitter handle sending that kind of comment in a tweet.

However, I think he went too far when he continued to engage and lecture this person. There is also a bit of irony involved with Darren sending the tweet “What we do on social media has reach & consequence. So lets be more conscientious or ready to take responsibility for our actions, k?” and “let’s think about what we want to say before we PUBLISH it for the WORLD to see FOREVER.” Did he consider the consequences of his words before he repeatedly tweeted this girl? Did he consider that tweeting his response to his 1.5 million followers could have an effect on this girl when her statement wasn’t sent directly to him? Did he even stop for a second to consider that this girl would face ridicule and harassment from some of his followers?

Again, I’m not supporting the girl in this. Her tweet was ignorant and insensitive, but was it really bad enough that she deserved to be lectured by Darren and basically put into the line of fire of his overzealous fans? Especially when you take into consideration that it wasn’t directed at him personally, but more of a general ignorant comment. He took it too far by continuing to engage with her after that first tweet. Her tweet wasn’t like the ones that Chris or Ryan Murphy have responded to in the past.

And SippyCupofLuv is right. Where has Darren been when people have repeatedly sent direct threats to Chris and Mia? He ignores those direct threats of harm and ridicule directed to his longtime girlfriend and close co-worker for months, and chooses to make a big soapbox issue out of this tweet?

It really does scream of PR, and it really seems like Darren trying to mimic Chris yet again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/8/2013, 6:46 pm

^All of this. banzai 

It is very strange, and his tweets somehow came out wrong too.

And it all looks so staged: first the "stop bullying" comment, then Darren being the big savior when she says she's going to commit suicide, sending her an "I love you'. and then the 'teaching' moment with the "your words have consequences".
It's all so..... fake. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 8:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^All of this. banzai 

It is very strange, and his tweets somehow came out wrong too.

And it all looks so staged: first the "stop bullying" comment, then Darren being the big savior when she says she's going to commit suicide, sending her an "I love you'. and then the 'teaching' moment with the "your words have consequences".
It's all so..... fake. saispa
It's like it's scripted.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 8:25 pm

And remember when Chris tweeted that he read something upsetting, then went on about fanfiction has a shelf life but the real world doesn't?

If he was sent something he did not go directly to any tweet to communicate with this person as this was the case.

This is sort of like that.

That was total class and if this person did tweet about harming them self no-one will ever know who it was only maybe Chris and if the person alerted him to a tweet or it was something else entirely.

Now that is the right thing to do if that was the case.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 8:37 pm

I love how the asslickers  console themselves that XFACTOR's numbers were worse than Glee (LOL look at Xfactor!)  but conveniently forget that that show was pitted against first run episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Voice."  Against that competition Glee would have been luck to scrape by with a 1.0.

If Glee had had that kind of competition the excuse making would have been put on turbo overdrive , as well as the whining.   AS it is the delusional ass likckers blame it all on FOX's poor marketing skills.    Razz

And as usual the hypothethical forums have their members throwing dirt on other forums flinging their obligado panties and norweigan boxers and their moderators/enablers gently remind them to "stop it". Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/9/2013, 11:35 pm

I have been watching seasons 1-3 of Glee the past month or so, and remembering how great the show once was the songs and storylines were more spread out amongst the cast. I had forgotten how much I liked Sam as a character back in season 2 and 3, when they used him properly. He was a decent actor, and Sam was quite likeable. They didn't give him heavy storylines, and he just was a sweet, charming boy next door type.

And then season 4 happened, and they forced him to the forefront, and paired him with Blarren. It really is amazing to see how much Blarren sucks the life out of characters on this show. And Chord has picked up some of Blarrens habits with the over emoting, and derp faces. I swear the more screen time Blarren and Chord get, the worse they get as actors. It's kind of amazing to see how that happened.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/10/2013, 2:05 am

I think both Darren and Chord think that kids are all about OTT emoting, so that is what they deliver to portray supposed youth. Kids come in all types, introspective included. What they need to show is more like Chris did, a certain amount of hard won wisdom, some impatience, excitement about new things, the need to be his own kind of person. Sam might not be smart, but that doesn't mean he can't show some wisdom. He's had a rough path with the family's financial issues, sadly instead of exploring that they decided to stick.him in the sand box with Blaine.

I used to love the idea of Klaine, but grew resentful as Kurt's light was constantly dimmed to make others look good. When his stories got taken over. He gets the tears, others get the victory. But my biggest gripe about Klaine is that we are supposed to believe that a child who runs around in costumes, doesn't have a source of income outside his parents, who is utterly lacking in introspection or the ability to own up to his own faults and grow from them, is supposed to be a viable lifemate to the nicely maturing Kurt. The writers.push this to the extent that his loving father, adamently against teen marriage last year is now driving his sweet little boy to a proposal. WTF?

I don't care that gay marriage is legal, you shouldn't get married because you can, or to prove a point, but because you can't see a future without them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 4:18 am

Well, two great actors usually can elevate themselves and create magic together (Chris and Lea). For instance, look at Naya who has never been better on the show as what she currently presents. She was always one of the superior actors, but paired up with Chris and Lea, she shines exceptionally. In the past she was paired up with Heather, Chord and Dianna. Only one of the three actually has some proper acting talents.

Chris and his chemistry also varies so much. He killed it alongside Grant, Oliver, Adam... all those push him along as an actor and some amazing scenes were sometimes unintentionally created (I am still convinced FOX is shocked that instead of the planned Seblaine pairing, the internet suddenly started freaking out about Kurtbastian). Alongside Darren, he struggles to create some chemistry, as it just doesn't exist between the two of them. Or one of them is actually a lazy actor and won't bother trying to improve his skills, as the fans and RIB are already happy with the outcome anyway. That lazy actor most certainly isn't Chris.

Darren and Chord is one of the very rare times RIB actually pair up weak actors. You could also add Jenna into the mix, who really shines with her mediocre acting alongside those two. Usually RIB are very careful and good to pair up strong and weak actors. Chord got very influenced by Darren's acting during the last year and his weaknesses are shining even more pronounced through. Those two, no matter how much fun they have together, really do not benefit from this arrangement and it may hurt them in the long run. Also because their characters really lost popularity during S4. Their may be reasons BTS why Darren is currently so desperate for a PCA award and general recognition. People notice and the popularity of them can be highly questioned. For every rapid fan is at least one annoyed fan. We never know what plans FOX actually have.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 2 Empty A

Post  ColdFlame96 11/10/2013, 5:09 am

I do not think Heather, Chord, and Darren are bad actors. I think they are lazy. Heather has never really been all that invested in her role but when she actually puts forth the effort, she really shines. In 4.18, she had the best acted and most realistic reaction out of all the kids, with Darren and Chord coming in 2nd.

Chord is too lazy to come up with an acting style that works for him, so he imitates others in order to give the illusion that he's good. In season 2, he was always paired up with strong actors like Cory, Naya, Chris, and Dianna so he could allow them to carry most of the weight while he used his boy next door charm to make himself seem better than he actually was. One reason why season 4 was so abysmal for him is because besides Kevin, Becca, Blake and Melissa (sometimes), he was being dragged down by actors who were mediocre. He didn't have any strong actors to look up to.

Darren's problem is that he relies on his popularity and charisma to get him through, so he phones everything in. He actually does fairly well in light comedy scenes or playing a more minor role, but for some reason, he was made into a first tier character and constantly has to do over the top angsty scenes. And I think he also lets stronger actors do the work so he doesn't have to. In 4.18, Blaine didn't speak more than 4 lines and during the whole 10 minute scene, he hid within himself into a ball and remained completely silent. This was a pretty realistic reaction for a situation like this and I think Darren conveyed that very well. It was a silent, lonely fear and I actually felt really bad for him in this scene. I actually find it very telling how the 3 weakest actors shined the most in this episode, and I think that says a lot. They know how to act well when given the proper opportunity, but they just choose not to. Why should they have to work hard when they're gonna get all screentime no matter what?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 5:50 am

Disagreed about Darren. I think he wasn't given any lines on purpose as RIB seem to know now that deep, emotional scenes aren't his strong suit. His reaction was pretty realistic, but basically all Darren did was curve up as a ball without even showing his face. He was basically given the easiest route in how to be in the episodes without embarrassing himself. Acting wise, he got the least to do from all actors in the episode. Otherwise I agree, he totally relies on his popularity and tends to ride on the shoulders of stronger actors. However especially after S4 and the clear indication of his acting weaknesses, he looks very meek next to Chris in every single scenes they've shared together in S5. It wasn't always that bad.

You are correct about Heather who shines ironically when she doesn't need to talk. But that is actually it, she can portray every good body language, but her voice destroys a lot of her performance. Overall, what I liked about Heather how much she also didn't seem to like Glee, as she sees herself not as an actress. Her very straight forward attitude in interviews was always very entertaining.

Chord is a weak actor himself, but yeah, he elevates next to good ones. He is also lazy and seems to rely too much on Darren. For me Chord and Darren aren't that different. I feel both very much want to be famous and do not have a clear understanding of boundaries. Overall the biggest problem with S4, the weak/lazy actors got all the screentime while the few, talented remaining actors were once again sidelined. Kevin, Becca or maybe even Melissa with much better material (even though I think she also has no screen presence as she doesn't know how to use the background or add personal nuances), could have saved a lot in S4.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2013, 12:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Disagreed about Darren. I think he wasn't given any lines on purpose as RIB seem to know now that deep, emotional scenes aren't his strong suit. His reaction was pretty realistic, but basically all Darren did was curve up as a ball without even showing his face. He was basically given the easiest route in how to be in the episodes without embarrassing himself. Acting wise, he got the least to do from all actors in the episode. Otherwise I agree, he totally relies on his popularity and tends to ride on the shoulders of stronger actors. However especially after S4 and the clear indication of his acting weaknesses, he looks very meek next to Chris in every single scenes they've shared together in S5. It wasn't always that bad.
Agreed. Wasn't there a 'last message' to Blaine's parents recorded (on one of the kids' phone)? I remember the Klainers nagging about it (because Blaine didn't mention Kurt) but it was cut from the episode. Same with the shot of him kneeling in front of Finn's memorial in the Quarterback.
Why would they cut stuff like that if it is practically all he got to do in one of the few Blaine-light episodes unless it's bad?
(His 'crying' face during Rachel's song in the Quarterback was so bad, omg.)

Darren never was much of an actor, but he indeed used to be better in season 2 and part of season 3. It was when he got the most focus that he started to become careless and sloppy, letting others do the work for him as he knew the writers were on his side.

You are correct about Heather who shines ironically when she doesn't need to talk. But that is actually it, she can portray every good body language, but her voice destroys a lot of her performance. Overall, what I liked about Heather how much she also didn't seem to like Glee, as she sees herself not as an actress. Her very straight forward attitude in interviews was always very entertaining.
Heather impressed me a lot when she was 'dancing' as Britney Spears when she was in her bad days and eating cheese chippos during her performance. When the guys lifted her she made her body limp and azy, and that was some great 'body' acting.
If she can use her dancing expressive instincts, or when she's crying she's actually quite good. But she should never have gotten more than funny fuzzy one-liners on the show, as by her own words she is not an actress.

Chord is a weak actor himself, but yeah, he elevates next to good ones. He is also lazy and seems to rely too much on Darren. For me Chord and Darren aren't that different. I feel both very much want to be famous and do not have a clear understanding of boundaries. Overall the biggest problem with S4, the weak/lazy actors got all the screentime while the few, talented remaining actors were once again sidelined. Kevin, Becca or maybe even Melissa with much better material (even though I think she also has no screen presence as she doesn't know how to use the background or add personal nuances), could have saved a lot in S4.
Blake as well, imo. Not sure about Melissa, maybe in another role where her doe-in-the-carlights eyes are not so stereo typed as in sacharine Marley Sue.
Kevin is a much better actor than a lot of people think (his background faces are always spot on), but he just gets no material. And Becca is the find of season 4, so I hope that Kitty somehow joins Artie in NEw York, if they ever end this neverending school year.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 12:44 pm

Little self-promotion, there are only 20 Klainers, or so I was told. Tumblr is my friend and I want to know the exact number. So please like or reblog in case you are not a Klaine fan phr34r 

My tumblr
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2013, 1:29 pm

^You mean non-Klainers, right?

And by now there are about 90 non-Klainers in that 20p exclusive club reblogging or liking your post.
Jesus would have been proud of this miraculous multiplication. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 1:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^You mean non-Klainers, right?

And by now there are about 90 non-Klainers in that 20p exclusive club reblogging or liking your post.
Jesus would have been proud of this miraculous multiplication. fanny2
Oh yeah. My mistake. Yes, my tumbrl is crazy for once as people actually reblog my post. I am very, very curios about the final numbers. I hope the post will be around for a long time, people joining in, and proving us non-Klainers aren't as small as predicted.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 2:03 pm

I'll check your tumblr Lottie. Because I feel there are not many tumblrs targeted to kurtsies/colferites. Usually you came across with Blaine inbetween.

As regards acting skills, I'm still someone who believe that Darren could improve his skills (or lack of them) if he takes acting lessons. But as of all you have said, he's just being lazy and I wonder if he takes for granted his popularity and that why he decided to not improve, as whether he's good or bad it won't affect his fandom. And Chord, oh boy what happened to you? I agree with those who said he has never been an strong actor, but being paired up with someone who isn't stronger than him, is not helping. Actually I think he's goind downhill, Sam used to be quite loved and currently not.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/11/2013, 5:22 am

I've been thinking about the idea of being a non-klainer. See I would not mind if they gave the couple a proper send off once Glee ends. I mean Darren might not be the best of actors, Blaine is a terrible brat and Kurt just needs to see more of the world before any kind of commitments. (I'm talking both career and relationship vise here.) And if Glee would be written well, they'd have at least 1 1/2 of seasons to show this development and make me at least give Klaine a shot.

Right now non-klainers are hit in the head with a very flawed, but viable canon, and these "stalkers" of lol-klaine tag can essentially claim that they are right. Talk about double irony. It's like both sides are kinda right. Kurt said yes and is now engaged. No one technically forced him, we could talk about Burt's slight persuation here, but even he didn't drag Kurt from his hair to the Dalton stairwell. Kurt was seen somewhat non-chalant about Adam in his scenes and not once has he (in canon!) addressed the cheating in a way that would diminish his love for Blaine.

But dispite all that and more it is just as equal to say that based on Blaine's behaviour, the behaviour we've seen, he's not a dreamboat BF. He has a wandering eye, lacks the strenght to admit his mistakes and stand behind his words and shows quirky misogynistic tendencies towards women and Kurt. My personal headcanon is that his parents are quite the cookiecutter mom and pop family in which he's trying to stuff Kurt into. (See this is already my projection to the character that is so badly developed and empty that even that kind of thought is quite valid.)

I don't know if it realistical to think that Glee would up it's level of writing and Blaine would suddenly change into a viable MAN instead of a BOY, but if that happens I want to have the option of revoking my non-klainer status. It would require a lot of screentime and focused acting...well I don't know if that is possible. If they are running Glee with Klaine as the one major Endgame then they should have more airtime and actual relationship crap. This assumption relays totally on them giving Rachel time to be Rachel and not as part of a new power couple.

If they continue keeping Klaine up as it is: Blaine being the main man and Kurt probably being allowed to think about wedding tuxedos and flowers then it will become unbearing to me to say the least. The small persistant Kurtsie in me was very hurt of a hard core Klainers reference to Kurt's loving tendencies: If Kurt truly loves someone, like he loves Burt, he's willing to give up something of his soul...argh I KNOW that! I just don't understand why is Blaine seen in his current personality even on the same level as Burt and Glee hasn't shown us why Kurt would love Blaine that much, or vice versa. Show me why these two love each other because I don't understand it!

I'm just so full of this shipping war, which I know I'm an active participant. I am not claiming any kind of innocence here. I just don't get it and getting told to just accept it is weird: if the bad writers only write to please the fandoms then I'd like to be told in canon, why Kurt loves Blaine? Why would he share his life with Blaine? Why is Blaine such a shell of a character? And how are they planning to fix this mess?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 10:13 am

^Very good post.

And I agree: if they would really write well for Blaine and give their relationship some good development I could believe in Klaine again.
But we know it will never happen, as this is Glee. dryy 

The fact that in canon Kurt is perfectly happy with Blaine and accepted his proposal wholeheartedly is frustrating, but true alas. :( 
No matter how we can see how bad this relationship is, what an immature, manipulative piece of cheater shit Blaine is, and how we can reason why Kurt would be willing to settle because he is extremely damaged by his past,....truth is that the canon Kurt probably doesn't feel that way, or at least never realizes how wrong it all is.

This is depressing. badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2013, 11:35 am

I might be wrong, but as writers doesn't explain well anything, in my headcanon Kurt still have feelings for Blaine, but are not as stronger as they were two years ago (how long have been dating?), and currently is a mixture of those old feelings he had and 'low self-esteem'. I'm trying to not anlyze so much, but it seems to me that Kurt believes he won't find someone else like Blaine, or simply won't have the opportunity to have anyone. And in addition, everyone is pushing him to accept Blaine, everyone tell him how perfect he's for him. I think what's going on with Kurt at this moment is a mixture of feelings, of confusing feelings. And sadly, it seems that he still doesn't realize there other boys out there who chase him.

As regards Klaine itself, I used to be somenone who liked them. But then, I started to dislike as only one side of the couple has more prominence, more spotlight and as even 'klainers' started to prefer that side. From my POV, when you ship a couple, is because you like both and you like how these two people looks good together, the chemistry they have and you try to accept both with their good and negative things. Not only one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/12/2013, 3:52 am

*sigh* well it seems the Klainers are threatening and bullying Ryan on twitter. I think I saw a few death threats in there. Entitled bitches.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 4:02 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:*sigh* well it seems the Klainers are threatening and bullying Ryan on twitter. I think I saw a few death threats in there. Entitled bitches.
Oh my, that is just embarrassing. Considering this is Ryan Murphy, aren't they afraid to severely piss him off and break up Klaine for good? I mean, it would benefit me, but how can you bully the showrunner with actual power to change the storyline?! How stupid can you be.

(Let alone be just a decent human being and sending death threats is never okay, no matter the circumstances)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next