Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 9 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  brisallie 11/12/2013, 12:47 am

Jellyrolls wrote:chord posted another video of him and Darren today. It's kind of spoilerish but looks like he's promoting blam hard again. If Twitter is truly in indication of how voting is going, then the supernatural guys will be beating the blam no problem
Oh please! I'm so voting for my SPN guys wub I want them to beat down blam
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 9 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 2:32 am

Jellyrolls wrote:chord posted another video of him and Darren today. It's kind of spoilerish but looks like he's promoting blam hard again. If Twitter is truly in indication of how voting is going, then the supernatural guys will be beating the blam no problem
As I was suspecting, Blam never had a chance against SPN.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/12/2013, 3:21 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
As I was suspecting, Blam never had a chance against SPN.
That fandom is massive.

Chord is just as hungry for a PCA as Darren is.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 3:27 am

brisallie wrote:
Oh please! I'm so voting for my SPN guys wub I want them to beat down blam
I'm voting for them too. I watched the first 7 season of Supernatural and love Dean/Cas. I want them to win. Blahh is awful and offensive, they don't deserve the award. We can give them a Golden Raspberry for worst friendship in the history of television.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/12/2013, 4:45 am

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 4:47 am

And that video was the last straw for a lot of people. Even some of their own fans are so irritated and fed up with Chord and Darren's constant tweets and videos promoting Blam that they started voting for Dean,Sam and Castiel.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/12/2013, 4:55 am

mindschemez wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 9 BY0dZ6dCUAAz6qe

Direct links:

Favorite Comedic TV Actor

Mobile

Tweet

Facebook
We all are voting like crazy.

And welcome to the forum. baibai 

Though I think I know which forum you are from.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/12/2013, 4:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:
mindschemez wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 9 BY0dZ6dCUAAz6qe

Direct links:

Mobile

Tweet

Facebook

fanny2 hehe.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 4:57 am

sheny wrote:
And that video was the last straw for a lot of people. Even some of their own fans are so irritated and fed up with Chord and Darren's constant tweets and videos promoting Blam that they started voting for Dean,Sam and Castiel.
For real? Shocked 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 5:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:
For real? Shocked 
Three new pages appeared in the lol blam (lol overcriss) tag right after Chord posted that video and most of the people posting/liking/reblogging have Darren or Klaine related urls and avatars.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2013, 5:11 am

I have no problem with Darren pushing for Blam though I would imagine some Klainers must be a little annoyed that their illusions and fantasies about Darren being the biggest Klaine booster of all have come crashing down.

Let me reiterate that Darren marketing Blam is absolutely OK, if that is where his priority lies as far as PCA more power to him.

Meanwhile the shameless Chris is using his cat dancing as pandering to his fans to vote for him.

Has the Colfer no scruples? Poor Brian!

Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/12/2013, 5:16 am

brian doesn't need to dance. i will watch him sleep for hours.

right now my cat is sleeping on my legs. wub wub wub 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 5:22 am

I actually feel a bit for Darren and Chord. It is legitimate they want to win the best bromance award and it is such a slippy note between promoting and overexposing themselves.

Poor Brian is also collateral damage. I will enjoy his displeasure greatly Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 5:40 am

I'm hate Twitter. Those morons just suspended my account for making too many unrelated tweets with the same hashtags. Isn't that exactly the point, voting by using these particular hashtags. 200 tweets is not that much considering there are people tweeting thousand votes a day with no consequences.
I'll just vote on Facebook it's faster and nobody is supending me for stupid reasons.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/12/2013, 6:03 am

sheny wrote:I'm hate Twitter. Those morons just suspended my account for making too many unrelated tweets with the same hashtags. Isn't that exactly the point, voting by using these particular hashtags. 200 tweets is not that much considering there are people tweeting thousand votes a day with no consequences.
I'll just vote on Facebook it's faster and nobody is supending me for stupid reasons.
This has happened to a few actually.

But for anyone who has this problem this what to do:

PSA for those voting on twitter

If anyone’s PCA voting accounts have been suspended by twitter, there are two ways of getting them unsuspended.
The first is to click on the pop up telling you your account is suspended. If it goes through to a place where is asks you to agree to the terms, just tick the boxes, type the Capatcha and then press continue.
This should unsuspend your account. 
Now you have to persevere and keep voting and then unsuspending each time and eventually twitter seem to get the message.
The second sort of suspension takes you through to the official suspended account page. This is a little more involved.
Type your information and then the reason why you think your account should be unsuspended.
Write something like
"I am voting for the PCA Awards. This is not spamming, it is voting!!!. The PCA ask for people to vote as often and as many times as possible, using their hash tags. Please un-suspend my account so that I can continue voting."
When you have filled this form in and sent it, a message will appear on the email account attached to your account. If your email is not set up, create it now.
When you get the message, type the same thing as before
"I am voting for the PCA Awards. This is not spamming, it is voting!!!. The PCA ask for people to vote as often and as many times as possible, using their hash tags. Please un-suspend my account so that I can continue voting." 
You could also add a little more,
"Please stop suspending the accounts using the hashtags #comedictvactor  and #PeoplesChoice. These are supposed to be used in the way I have been using them, in otherwords, To vote!!!!! Thank you"
Then wait for their response. Keep replying, emphasizing that you are voting as the PCA have stated and to please unsuspend the account so that your votes will still be counted, etc, etc,. 
When you have the message 2update of closed request failed…….”  log back into your suspended twitter account and it should now be unsuspended. Your account should be restored and you can continue voting. If it’s still suspended, fill the form in again and repeat the process.
It is important that you do this for all suspended PCA voting accounts, as votes from suspended accounts will not be seen and counted in the hashtags.
The PCA and twitter need to get together to work something out about this, but until then we have to keep persevering.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 6:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:I'm hate Twitter. Those morons just suspended my account for making too many unrelated tweets with the same hashtags. Isn't that exactly the point, voting by using these particular hashtags. 200 tweets is not that much considering there are people tweeting thousand votes a day with no consequences.

If anyone’s PCA voting accounts have been suspended by twitter, there are two ways of getting them unsuspended.
The first is to click on the pop up telling you your account is suspended. If it goes through to a place where is asks you to agree to the terms, just tick the boxes, type the Capatcha and then press continue.
Thanks I managed to unsuspend my account so the votes I made so far will count but I'll probably refrain from using Twitter for voting from now on.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/12/2013, 7:33 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Thanks I managed to unsuspend my account so the votes I made so far will count but I'll probably refrain from using Twitter for voting from now on.
I am staying on Facebook just for tonight.

I might tweet again tomorrow.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2013, 7:37 am

I really have no problem with Blarren or Chord saying vote blam, but I do think they come across as desperate to promote this hard, but I guess this is the only type of award either can win. Not that they will win.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2013, 9:08 am

mindschemez wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Direct links:

Mobile

Tweet

Facebook

fanny2 hehe.
I knew you looked familiar, lol. Smile

And I'm so gonna steal that pic for tumblr in the next few days/weeks, to make posts to remind people to vote. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/12/2013, 11:31 am

Delena fans just gave me one more reason why I shouldn't vote for their awful couple. They are tweeting homophobic stuff and encouraging people to vote for Damon/Elena so the gay couple doesn't win.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/12/2013, 11:33 am

sheny wrote:Delena fans just gave me one more reason why I shouldn't vote for their awful couple. They are tweeting homophobic stuff and encouraging people to vote for Damon/Elena so the gay couple doesn't win.
Delena fans are on the same level of insane than Crisscolfers, homophobia added.

God, I'm in a foul mood, today.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2013, 11:34 am

Can I add that Chris looks so hot in that voting promo, his legs go on forever!wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/12/2013, 11:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:
mindschemez wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Direct links:

Mobile

Tweet

Facebook

fanny2 hehe.
I knew you looked familiar, lol. Smile

And I'm so gonna steal that pic for tumblr in the next few days/weeks, to make posts to remind people to vote. fanny2
Yes..haiiiii!

(And i found that pic on google, its so good..but another fans great work!!)

Btw, im finding the mobile site very voter friendly. You're able to refresh the page to vote again and again. Works for desktop or mobile

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/12/2013, 2:02 pm

sheny wrote:Delena fans just gave me one more reason why I shouldn't vote for their awful couple. They are tweeting homophobic stuff and encouraging people to vote for Damon/Elena so the gay couple doesn't win.
You saw these twitters
I have not seen any homophobic twitter
I only see Klainers complaining about.
No offense to Klainers but they oversell, and often invent things to make people be on their side dryy

PS: I've seen the twitter, it was one person. And her account was suspended
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2013, 2:22 pm

There are bad eggs in every fandom, and while I don't agree with that person's tweets, I don't know if that person represents the entire fandom.

The Klaine fandom is unlike any other fandom I've ever seen. They are famous for bullying and just being down right nasty. I know it's not all of them, but there are lots of them who are like that--I've had at least a dozen different people on twitter attack me for saying stuff about Klaine.

I still just can't believe that so many people think Blaine's behavior is OK.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next