Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:11 pm

it's already spoiled rotten. Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:12 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:
"About the doctor!Blaine it was dropped out by the end of the episode so it’s all good my friends he’s back at perfomance and did the NYADA audition"

- Gi from GOB
Why are there so many eye-roll-worthy things coming out today?
oh boy, the worst is coming... just can't..
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/18/2013, 5:13 pm

sheny wrote:
"About the doctor!Blaine it was dropped out by the end of the episode so it’s all good my friends he’s back at perfomance and did the NYADA audition"

- Gi from GOB
And when did this magically happen? Considering that Kurt and Rachel both had their applications in by the early part of season 3 and their got their finalist letters before sectionals. Unless Blaine applied before Christmas (when he's graciously notified his ex that he'd be intruding on him at NYADA) and gotten his finalist letter already, there is no reasonable way he'd be auditioning for NYADA now. badday
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2013, 5:14 pm

sheny wrote:
"Previously Unaired Christmas" Press Release

IT’S THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THAT NEVER WAS (UNTIL NOW) ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, ON FOX

Sue Sylvester introduces the episode as a Christmas special that FOX did not allow to air from last year. The members of New Directions audition for roles in McKinley’s living Nativity Scene. Meanwhile in New York, Rachel, Kurt and Santana work as Santa’s elves at a mall in the all-new “Previously Unaired Christmas” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Dec. 5

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.
Guest Cast: Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste;

source
Santana was still in Louisville last Christmas. Rolling Eyes And Rachel was on a cruise with her dads.
Oh Glee you and your incoherent storylines!.

When it was announced this was gonna a Christmas unaired episode, some people thought it might be from season one because there wasn't a Christmas special. But it put away, be because some characters, Chris for instance, have changed a lot from that season, and I'm not sure if makeup will do miracles. In addition, the newbies are singing in this episode.

Umm the other thing is, Kurt, Rachel and Santana worked at that mall a week before the events ocurred in 4x10. But still, why Santana would be there?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/18/2013, 5:16 pm

They will use the "Unaired Christmas Special" to make Kurt still being in love with/wanting to be with Blaine canon.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 5:28 pm

Seriously, like anyone took the fake spoiler of Blaine as a doctor at face value?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:32 pm

and blaine going to NYADA and sings in every band and practices every musical and gets broadway roles and he and rachel will live happily ever after. the end.

can i be more bitter?

by the time the show actually ends instead of breathing a sigh of relief i would slap myself hard for not quitting it much earlier. maybe i would have ended w/ less gray hair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 5:35 pm

fantastica wrote:and blaine going to NYADA and sings in every band and practices every musical and gets broadway roles and he and rachel will live happily ever after. the end.

can i be more bitter?
I'm sure Blaine will resurrect the Apple's as Blaine's Bananas (or some equally horrendous name). They'll bring back some of the same actors to support him (namely Darren's friends who were in the apples), and it will no longer be the club people don't want to see, but one that everyone wants to be in.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:37 pm

i am sure lots of fangirls are drooling over blaine's banana. it literally sucks!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:40 pm

perhaps we should combine this thread and the SnB thread. almost every spoiler i am reading spews the most vile reaction from me. i need to seriously choke somebody.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/18/2013, 5:40 pm

What the F. One worse news after the next...

Okay, I guess I will start an experience. I just won't watch the next episode. Tumblr usually keeps me up to date anyway. I cannot deal with this nonsense.

RIB treat us like idiots with the unaired special (we watched it last season! Kurt was far away from forgiving Blaine, and Santana was not in the city!!!). The disrespect towards the fans and also the characters is just disheartening, unfair and childish. F U, RIB!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 5:42 pm

allow my middle finger (and middle toe) to join your protest.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2013, 5:52 pm

I was like Yay! lots of new spoilers while I was away for few hours and then it was just like it always is: Blam dryy and more Blee.

Listened to three songs and all I heard was blah, blah, blah, except that first line that Kurt starts the song with, then I gave up.

For once I'd like to be suprised by spoilers. Give us something unexpected.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/18/2013, 6:01 pm

Okay I just listened to all the songs:
Piano Man- wasn't as awful as I anticipated, but Darren still sounds strained and his voice lacks passion, making the song very boring.

My Life- actually pretty catchy. Jakes voice is pretty distinctive from the other boys.

Innocent Man- Blake's not the strongest vocalist, but I felt he did okay. Could've been better, could've been worse.

Just the Way You Are- Darren sounded okay, but I still can't distinguish him from Chord. Naya and Lea were both very out of place, Naya more so than Lea. I'm not gonna bother thinking about the context of this because it'll only piss me off.

Movin' Out- Blam duets are more boring than Klaine ones holy shit. Atleast I can tell the difference between Chris and Darren's voices, this sounded like one person.

You May Be Right- Holy Hell, it's been so long since I've heard Matts voice that I actually forgot what he sounded like. It took me a few seconds to figure out who was singing at first.

Honesty- is this the first Kevin solo we've gotten this season? No complaints here. Now when will Chris?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2013, 6:03 pm

Wait! Blaine sings Innocent Man!?!!! :angry:

ETA: No, it's the Project guy...Whew! They all sound the same!Shocked 

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 11/18/2013, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 6:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait! Blaine sings Innocent Man!?!!! :angry: 
Agree Blaine should not  be singing that song.:angry:   Kurt should or basically anyone but Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 6:09 pm

Movin' Out- Blam duets are more boring than Klaine ones holy shit. Atleast I can tell the difference between Chris and Darren's voices, this sounded like one person.
God this was bad.  It's like their voices wash each other out in a wet blanket of bland. phr34r (And this from someone who likes Darren's voice on certain songs)

Last edited by Buenos on 11/18/2013, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2013, 6:11 pm

Buenos wrote:Seriously, like anyone took the fake spoiler of Blaine as a doctor at face value?
I didn't. It sounded fake since the beginning, c'mon eveybody know Blaine was going to be at NYADA at the end.

@Kim, you're right, it seems this and thre S&B thread are only one now.

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait! Blaine sings Innocent Man!?!!! :angry:

ETA: No, it's the Project guy...Whew! They all sound the same!Shocked 
What? Is he seriously singing that? lol I don't think so that songs is appropiate for him. Oh please
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 6:24 pm

AnneNeville wrote:They will use the "Unaired Christmas Special" to make Kurt still being in love with/wanting to be with Blaine canon.
True.:angry: 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/18/2013, 6:30 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:They will use the "Unaired Christmas Special" to make Kurt still being in love with/wanting to be with Blaine canon.
But Kurt was still awkward around Blainw at this time because the cheating was so fresh. If Blaines at McKinley and Kurts in NY, then who cares? They were broken up at this time, so it's not like we're gonna have their shitty relationship thrown in our face 3 times ever episode.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 6:37 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
But Kurt was still awkward around Blainw at this time because the cheating was so fresh. If Blaines at McKinley and Kurts in NY, then who cares? They were broken up at this time, so it's not like we're gonna have their shitty relationship thrown in our face 3 times ever episode.
Good points, but I still  don't like it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/18/2013, 6:41 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Santana is in NYC, who was last year in Louisville with no real relationship to Kurt and Rachel. Do you really believe RIB care that Kurt was very detached from Blaine last year? They will ignore that part, paint it once again as Kurt missing Blaine and how terrible his life is without him. It will be the ultimate fanservice to Klainers and totally dismissing the rest of the fanbase by once again not caring for their own canon and character developments.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 6:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:and blaine going to NYADA and sings in every band and practices every musical and gets broadway roles and he and rachel will live happily ever after. the end.

can i be more bitter?
I'm sure Blaine will resurrect the Apple's as Blaine's Bananas (or some equally horrendous name).  They'll bring back some of the same actors to support him (namely Darren's friends who were in the apples), and it will no longer be the club people don't want to see, but one that everyone wants to be in.  
True and I am bitter over  this possibility. I have little to no doubt if Adam was  still around were he see him he would turn into a Blaine can do  no wrong stan.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 7:15 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:What the F. One worse news after the next...

Okay, I guess I will start an experience. I just won't watch the next episode. Tumblr usually keeps me up to date anyway. I cannot deal with this nonsense.

RIB treat us like idiots with the unaired special (we watched it last season! Kurt was far away from forgiving Blaine, and Santana was not in the city!!!). The disrespect towards the fans and also the characters is just disheartening, unfair and childish. F U, RIB!
Agree. I will not be watching the next episode at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 7:36 pm

Michael Hitchcock ‏@hitchmichael 1h

@EliotLover Santana was visiting NYC in that episode, and [b]Blaine stayed in Lima for Christmas. [/b]One of the reasons Fox never aired it

How they fuck do they reconcile that Blaine was In friggin New YOrk for Christmas with the Hummels and yet have him over at McKinley for a "lost" episode?

JFC.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next