Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 5:22 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:56 am

Buenos wrote:The funny things is that things really haven't changed even with all the forced BLAM.   Naya is on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine this week, Lea still is Lea, and Chris is still the most iconic character of Glee.   They are along with Jane  the most marketable characters on Glee despite the BLAM 24/7 for a year and a half on the show.
Not saying it is working. The real cash cows are very, very clear and they ain't Darren and Chord.

However, even if FOX wanted  to create a new TV show for Darren Criss (that is a possibility post Glee  I concede)  I doubt they would want to Darren  to continue to play such a strongly identified gay character.  Marketing wise they would want a straight character to appeal to his teenage fan base.
You are right about FOX wanting him to be straight. But I also can see FOX wanting to keep the Glee audience, as they are extremely dedicated, and therefore just move Blaine (and Sam?!) somewhere else. Maybe L.A.?! The reasons why I believe we do not know the entire picture yet are various and may just over-think everything:

- FOX doesn't seem happy to let go of Glee. After Ryan revealed S6 is the last, FOX very quickly made a counter-statement that they could imagine to continue.
- Blam gets forced down our throats to a ridiculous extent, that I do not believe anymore they just do it due to sheer favoritism. Especially because it isn't really working.
- Darren and Chord are probably very willing to continue.
- Klainers are mainly Blaine fans and I am sure FOX is aware of it. There is no way those fans wouldn't be willing to let go of Klaine if it results in a spin-off for their favorite. Hence, the Klaine outcry would be minimal.
- Overall I believe a Glee spin-off has a very high possibility and from all actors involved I do believe Darren/Chord would be the first choice. Especially because I do believe Lea and Chris wouldn't submit for 6 more seasons.

I am not saying this would be successful in any shape or form, but I do believe it is not impossible. Funnily, I wrote this on tumbrl and my post was obviously hijacked by happy Blam fans Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 7:38 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvxcmmAeyn1ra5gbxo1_500

Rachel looks so shocked maybe Kurt is completely naked. Didn't someone on this forum suggest similar scene a few months ago?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2013, 10:42 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvxcmmAeyn1ra5gbxo1_500

Rachel looks so shocked maybe Kurt is completely naked. Didn't someone on this forum suggest similar scene a few months ago?
I'm thinking that she's shocked that there's actually a tattoo (albeit a really teeny tiny one) on Kurt's back. They were probably so drunk that she doesn't remember much and wouldn't have thought that Kurt would actually have gone through with it (and I'm guessing she chickened out before going under the needle).

I'm curious to know what that extended tattoo is that we saw? My guess is that this will be the cover-up and if it's what I think it might be (really looks like a phoenix) then I will be absolutely delighted because that symbol would be so perfect for what Kurt is feeling right now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/8/2013, 10:53 am

Now that it's a moving image for me it looks as if either Kurt sees it's written wrong...or sees the tattoo. (I like the idea of a drunken night out, that Kurt has to go back and get it fixed.) Although Kurt and alcohol, I don't know if I want to see that or not.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/8/2013, 11:11 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Now that it's a moving image for me it looks as if either Kurt sees it's written wrong...or sees the tattoo. (I like the idea of a drunken night out, that Kurt has to go back and get it fixed.) Although Kurt and alcohol, I don't know if I want to see that or not.
Héhé! I thought it was more the text itself, than the fact that he had a tattoo, but I hadn't thought about tha alcohol factor. Which would explain why he fucked up the text when he gave it to the tattoo-guy
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 11:17 am

Kurt has had alcohol in the past various times. I can see him getting drunk and having a tattoo. I like the idea ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 5:59 pm

Glee 5x06 'Movin out' extended summary

When Sue points out to an irate Will that the exclusion of any arts related career booths at McKinley’s Career Fair is simply indicative of the fact that “there’s no such thing as a career in the arts,” Will is forced to concede the fact that choosing to be an artist is a path fraught with uncertainty. He strives to teach the gleeks the power of perseverance by assigning them the music of the resilient Billy Joel. Blaine and Sam travel to New York ostensibly to look at potential colleges, but while Kurt is thrilled with the thought of Blaine joining him at NYADA, Blaine may have other thoughts on the subject. And when Sam tanks his interview at the only school offering the only scholarship he could qualify for, he makes a confession to Rachel, leading to a new world of opportunity for the former male stripper. Meanwhile, despite considerable resistance, Artie encourages Becky Jackson to look past the walls of McKinley for her future plans. And after being dumped by Marley, Jake embraces his reputation as a lothario, but regrets his decision when she agrees to date another guy.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:08 pm

^ Exciting dryy 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 6:12 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Exciting dryy 
Agree dryy, Not watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/8/2013, 6:14 pm

It's so great knowing that Kurt gets to keep his role as a Blaine cheerleader, because that is all he's good for. In fact this is the first time Blam is in NY and just as we predicted, EVERYBODY plays the bromances cheerleaders, because these d***s need the support or they'll die from lack of oxygen. (Sorry about the attitude, I'm just really pissed off right now!)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:19 pm

Tonight I am in a bitchy mood: KLAINE, PLEASE BREAK UP!!! antifana 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 6:23 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:It's so great knowing that Kurt gets to keep his role as a Blaine cheerleader, because that is all he's good for. In fact this is the first time Blam is in NY and just as we predicted, EVERYBODY plays the bromances cheerleaders, because these d***s need the support or they'll die from lack of oxygen. (Sorry about the attitude, I'm just really pissed off right now!)
I feel the same way.:angry:  Why could not Blam  go  off to  outer space together? I also want Klaine to break up.badday  antifana
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/8/2013, 6:40 pm

sheny wrote:
Glee 5x06 'Movin out' extended summary

When Sue points out to an irate Will that the exclusion of any arts related career booths at McKinley’s Career Fair is simply indicative of the fact that “there’s no such thing as a career in the arts,” Will is forced to concede the fact that choosing to be an artist is a path fraught with uncertainty. He strives to teach the gleeks the power of perseverance by assigning them the music of the resilient Billy Joel. Blaine and Sam travel to New York ostensibly to look at potential colleges, but while Kurt is thrilled with the thought of Blaine joining him at NYADA, Blaine may have other thoughts on the subject. And when Sam tanks his interview at the only school offering the only scholarship he could qualify for, he makes a confession to Rachel, leading to a new world of opportunity for the former male stripper. Meanwhile, despite considerable resistance, Artie encourages Becky Jackson to look past the walls of McKinley for her future plans. And after being dumped by Marley, Jake embraces his reputation as a lothario, but regrets his decision when she agrees to date another guy.
Oh. So there is only one scholarship in all the country/all of NYC that Sam Evans could qualify for. Right. RIGHT.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvyr8lpbWe1qe476yo1_500

I need to know now when this damn Christmas episode takes place. :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 6:47 pm

Is this the Bryce Jonhnson Chris is talking about?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Bryce-johnson-pll-square-w352

he tweeted this:

Bryce Johnson ‏@BryceOJohnson 49m

I just did something very bad on the set of #Glee
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 6:56 pm

Wow, more opportunities for Sam to go shirtless , but now in NY.

Oh joy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 7:29 pm

Buenos wrote:
Is this the Bryce Jonhnson Chris is talking about?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 20 Bryce-johnson-pll-square-w352

he tweeted this:

Bryce Johnson ‏@BryceOJohnson 49m

I just did something very bad on the set of #Glee
Yes, that's him.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 7:47 pm

The spoilers on Blaine seem to indicate he's not going to NYADA. So as far as Kurt, I'm guessing that the engagement is called off but not their being together. If Blaine is going to go pre med and Kurt is gung ho on a performing career, they are going to realize fast that they are not ready for marriage.

My guess is that the show will ship off Blaine to Cali with Cooper for an episode or two (with Blaine having solos/duets, etc in Cali with whoever) and then have a contrived reason to get him to NY but not in the loft with Kurt but in some apartment with Sam.

So hopefully this means Kurt is on to his NY/NYADA/indie band journey with separate SL's and character to engage with, namely Santana, Rachel and Elliot/Demi NOvator character.

The XMAS episode if it is a flash forward probably means Blaine is not in NY.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 8:04 pm

Buenos wrote:The spoilers on Blaine seem to indicate he's not going to NYADA.   So as far as Kurt, I'm guessing that the engagement is called off but not their being together.  If Blaine is going to  go pre med and Kurt is gung ho on a performing career, they are going to realize fast that they are not ready for  marriage.

My guess is that the show will ship off Blaine to Cali with Cooper for an episode or two (with Blaine having solos/duets, etc in Cali with whoever)  and then have a contrived reason to get him to NY but not in the loft with Kurt but in some apartment with Sam.

So hopefully this means Kurt is on to his NY/NYADA/indie band journey with separate SL's and character to engage with, namely Santana, Rachel and Elliot/Demi NOvator character.

The XMAS episode if it is a flash forward probably means Blaine is not in NY.

Wasn't it revealed a while ago that Blaine wanted to be a doctor? I don't think Kurt would be petty enough to call off something as big as an engagement just because his fiancé shares different interests. As much as I loathe that storyline and that lead weight on Kurts finger, I want him to break up with Blaine for a good reason (he didn't actually want it, he wants them both to explore other options at their respective colleges, he needs to sort out his personal problems etc.) I want Klaine to die a fiery death so that I can laugh and dance on the ashes, but I don't want Kurt to be turned into an asshole (which you know he would) just so Blaine can be the poor victim again. The boy gets enough shit as it is.

Let's be real: as much as it may pain us to admit it, Klaine is endgame. That's inevitable. But we all know that they're gonna break up again before season 6, so if they do, I don't want it to be destructive like it was last year. I want it to be not much of a big deal because no way in hell am I gonna watch Whine Blanderson pout for another season. I'd prefer if it was a relatively mutual decision so that they atleast have the chance to make Blaine grow up a bit. If they actually made an effort to have both Kurt and Blaine sort out their personal issues, explore other options, and gradually work their way back to each other, I could get behind it. But these writers are terrible, so instead we'll probably have more ret-conning and everything will be Kurts fault.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 8:22 pm

Le sigh. My loyalties lay with Kurt and I will never, ever claim to look out for Blaine (like Klaine fans saying they are sincerely in for both characters). I don't care how they break up, I just want them to be over. This is Glee who are incapable to break up even minor couples with realistic settings. So if Kurt decides to randomly cheat on Blaine by having a foursome in a public toilet somewhere in Manhatten, I won't care a bit. I will just celebrate the end of Klaine. Not going to lie about that saispa 

The consequences are obviously a different story as RIB would punish Kurt badly, but still... for now I just want Klaine to be over.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 8:24 pm

Can't really hear them, but there is video of Kurt, Rachel, and Santana at the mall here:

http://naya-rivera.com/post/66357941017/lea-michele-chris-colfer-and-naya-rivera-having
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 8:55 pm

Wasn't it revealed a while ago that Blaine wanted to be a doctor? I don't think Kurt would be petty enough to call off something as big as an engagement just because his fiancé shares different interests. As much as I loathe that storyline and that lead weight on Kurts finger, I want him to break up with Blaine for a good reason (he didn't actually want it, he wants them both to explore other options at their respective colleges, he needs to sort out his personal problems etc.) I want Klaine to die a fiery death so that I can laugh and dance on the ashes, but I don't want Kurt to be turned into an asshole (which you know he would) just so Blaine can be the poor victim again. The boy gets enough shit as it is.
What I meant was that if Blaine goes into pre med there is alot of financial hardships  to get to that final goal and if Blaine's  parents are helping him out, a teenage marriage isn't a feasible or realistic possibility at this juction, that's all.  Combine that with Kurt wanting a shot at a performing career and you have two people with are simply not prepare to be engaged.  And to me a feasible engagement is one where you have a realistic end date to actually get married, as opposed to some vague promise in the far away future.  Would either boy be able to financially support the other or even mutually without parental assistance?

Kurt and  Blaine ending their engagement might be the more mature "unselfish" thing to do.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 9:00 pm

Buenos wrote:
What I meant was that if Blaine goes into pre med there is alot of financial hardships  to get to that final goal and if Blaine's  parents are helping him out, a teenage marriage isn't a feasible or realistic possibility at this juction, that's all.  Combine that with Kurt wanting a shot at a performing career and you have two people with are simply not prepare to be engaged.  And to me a feasible engagement is one where you have a realistic end date to actually get married, as opposed to some vague promise in the far away future.  Would either boy be able to financially support the other or even mutually without parental assistance?

Kurt and  Blaine ending their engagement might be the more mature "unselfish" thing to do.
What I'm afraid of is that if Kurt does break off the engagement, they'll make it to where he's "setting Blaine free" and then he'll be miserable the rest of the season because how could he possibly find anyone better than Blaine?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 9:07 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

What I'm afraid of is that if Kurt does break off the engagement, they'll make it to where he's "setting Blaine free" and then he'll be miserable the rest of the season because how could he possibly find anyone better than Blaine?
But in episode 7 he doesn't seem miserable, fantasising about hot hipster guys at a bar with Elliot.

I want more about that scene, I need to know where Kurt's mind at.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next