Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2013, 8:14 pm

bayth wrote:Yes, it will end very late, but it won't be in competition from first run episodes of other shows.  They'll be showing repeats and reality show.  They won't be showing during 'sweeps' months - February and May.
But they will be showing it when half of the world is on holiday, or just enjoying the good weather outside and the long warm evenings in the back yard while having a barbeque.

That can't be good.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  ColferInspired 10/27/2013, 8:22 pm

I am starting to think this season could be Kurt finding himself, he has no direction on what he wants to do with his life.

And we already got the spoiled script, so it could be "It Get's Better" mispelled as "It Get's Bitter".

We needed a story that had to do with Kurt, and this sounds like we are getting one.

I lot of shows are having long hiatuses so this isn't anything new.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/27/2013, 8:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I am starting to think this season could be Kurt finding himself, he has no direction on what he wants to do with his life.

And we already got the spoiled script, so it could be "It Get's Better" mispelled as "It Get's Bitter".

We needed a story that had to do with Kurt, and this sounds like we are getting one.

I lot of shows are having long hiatuses so this isn't anything new.
Or maybe "It Gets Bigger". phr34r 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/27/2013, 10:07 pm

This is about the tattoo Kurt gets.

"SOMEBODY gets a tattoo to pull themselves out of the doldrums. The “message of hope” they wanted memorialized on their skin goes awry, but the philosophical tattooist is sympathetic, offering to fix the ink. It’s all about not being afraid to take a risk."

I think one thing Kurt could do is end the engagement later on.

He needs to know he can a life without having to be attached to someone and to know and trust other guys.

I don't trust the writers, and never will.

But if after the hiatus they head in that direction, it would be good thing.

Blee isn't working for them, so they need to put more focus on the characters that do work.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/27/2013, 11:37 pm

they will NOT alienate fans because the only people who will still watch are the die hard fans. they (some of us at least) will watch if the show resumes 1 or 2 year later. teh GAs are all gone. no matter what they do - super guest stars, "better" writing to please one segment of the fandom or the other (thereby anger the other parts of the fandom), more tributes... nothing will change the downward trend. they might as well giving the precious time to a new show that they believe may have a better chance at ratings.

i will not watch the new show though. is is about cop or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/28/2013, 2:47 am

A couple of "The End Of Twerk" tidbits.  

[*]Kurt is the male getting a tattoo.

[*]Matthew Morrison wasn't exactly thrilled at what he had to perform (he performs "Blurred Lines" with some of the kids).
[*]The whole thing is kicked off with one of the kids twerking in the Glee club and Schuester wanting to prove a point.

Poor Matt, I feel sorry for him. :(

Though I don't like they could be using the mispelled tattoo for cheap laughs, as this relates to The Trevor Project with "It Get's Better", if it is poor Chris as well. :( 

So, this episode is to offend everyone else. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/28/2013, 3:08 am

Yes, poor Matt. Why not give it to the one person on set who openly campaigned to actually sing the song?

At least the tattoo is for Kurt. Cannot wait for some scenes with him neutre .

But, to the other discussion, the hiatus is until May. They need a major cliffhanger to get people interested again. That is a stupid idea, I am really sorry. No one can deny that the hardcore fans are all grasping for straws to stop watching altogether. Too much time between seasons may actually give at least some the space to not return to Glee. With the current viewer numbers, Glee cannot afford to lose any viewers.

On a positive note, Chris please have some super secret projects for the Winter. Maybe the 'Asylum' movie. Maybe some BW. Maybe some guest spot in another TV show. I know we would probably already know, but as harsh as it sounds as I really love his LoS project, I hope he will do more then "just" write another book. Foremost I want him to be an active and employed actor. I am actually getting a bit worried... phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/28/2013, 4:45 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, poor Matt. Why not give it to the one person on set who openly campaigned to actually sing the song?

At least the tattoo is for Kurt. Cannot wait for some scenes with him neutre .

But, to the other discussion, the hiatus is until May. They need a major cliffhanger to get people interested again. That is a stupid idea, I am really sorry. No one can deny that the hardcore fans are all grasping for straws to stop watching altogether. Too much time between seasons may actually give at least some the space to not return to Glee. With the current viewer numbers, Glee cannot afford to lose any viewers.

On a positive note, Chris please have some super secret projects for the Winter. Maybe the 'Asylum' movie. Maybe some BW. Maybe some guest spot in another TV show. I know we would probably already know, but as harsh as it sounds as I really love his LoS project, I hope he will do more then "just" write another book. Foremost I want him to be an active and employed actor. I am actually getting a bit worried... phr34r 
Will has a full time job, and as Chris is frugle and seems to be good money with I am sure he will be fine. neutre

Plus, we might know about his other projects sooner or later.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2013, 4:50 am

I know there is always this little bit of hope and even anticipation with everything new we hear about Kurt spoilers that he will call the engagement off, but unfortunately I think that Klaine is meant to stay together till the (Kl)end. dryy 

The way the proposal was set up, with literally all the characters brainwashed into being totally for it and happy for Kurt, they practically screamed the message extremely loudly to drown out the (justified) protests, and to hammer it into our poor stubborn heads that this particular teenage engagement is a good thing, unlike Finchel's.
It has the writers' stamp of approval, and unless Ryan changes his mind again due to a new whim Klaine is here to stay without too many rocks on its path to their wedding in the last season.
vomir 

ColferInspired wrote:A couple of "The End Of Twerk" tidbits.  

[*]Kurt is the male getting a tattoo.

[*]Matthew Morrison wasn't exactly thrilled at what he had to perform (he performs "Blurred Lines" with some of the kids).
[*]The whole thing is kicked off with one of the kids twerking in the Glee club and Schuester wanting to prove a point.

Poor Matt, I feel sorry for him. :(

Though I don't like they could be using the mispelled tattoo for cheap laughs, as this relates to The Trevor Project with "It Get's Better", if it is poor Chris as well. :( 

So, this episode is to offend everyone else. :angry:
^Basic Glee these days. dryy 

Poor Matt indeed. I thought that his song in the Spanish Teacher was the lowest they could humiliate him, but a teacher singing 'Blurred Lines' with his students is awful.

And I hate how they use the "It Gets Better" slogan for a probably cheap joke on the show. :angry: 
Especially since Kurt and Chris (Who made an "It Gets Better" video!) saved quite some lives with the help of the Trevor Project.

Remember how RIB derailed part of Glee season 2 to do the Kurt bullying storyline, to help kids in trouble who needed to know that "It Gets Better"?
Now that phrase will be used on that same inspirational character as probably nothing more than another way to make fun of Kurt.
It's sickening, really. vomit2 

And it didn't really get much better for Kurt after the bullying, now did it? Even after that disastrous season 3 it seems that every time Kurt moves a little ahead and things look brighter they need to tear him down again.
They will not let Kurt address any bitterness (if the tattoo turns out to be "It gets bitter") in canon on the show. How could he when he's promised to marry the 2nd coming of Christ dreamboat Blaine?
badday 

Lottie2303 wrote:On a positive note, Chris please have some super secret projects for the Winter. Maybe the 'Asylum' movie. Maybe some BW. Maybe some guest spot in another TV show. I know we would probably already know, but as harsh as it sounds as I really love his LoS project, I hope he will do more then "just" write another book. Foremost I want him to be an active and employed actor. I am actually getting a bit worried... phr34r 
Although the show will be on hiatus for maybe 5 months, the cast and crew won't be. They will have to work the rest of the season regardless.
I doubt they will shoot the summer episodes actually in the summer or the spring. They will probably continu with the usual shooting schedule so the episodes are in the can at the usual time: around May.

So unless Chris was able to negotiate a few months off, with perhaps shooting all his 5-minutes-per-episode scenes in one big haul somewhere end of April or May, I don't think he will have time to film another project, sadly. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/28/2013, 5:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:Will has a full time job, and as Chris is frugle and seems to be good money with I am sure he will be fine. neutre

I am not worried that Chris will not be fine. Dude is doing some amazing decision (unrelated note, I have to stop reading Sterek FF. Dude is my favorite new term...). But I just really want to see Chris in something else that isn't Glee or written by himself (the later one is amazing!). I just want HW to notice he can be hired and he can act and he isn't Kurt. I am just impatient. Sue me fanny2 

@Marie: Mmh, maybe you are right. That would basically open up his calendar earlier next year. With the biopic and all, that may fit is schedule nicely.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/28/2013, 5:38 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Will has a full time job, and as Chris is frugle and seems to be good money with I am sure he will be fine. neutre

I am not worried that Chris will not be fine. Dude is doing some amazing decision (unrelated note, I have to stop reading Sterek FF. Dude is my favorite new term...). But I just really want to see Chris in something else that isn't Glee or written by himself (the later one is amazing!). I just want HW to notice he can be hired and he can act and he isn't Kurt. I am just impatient. Sue me fanny2 

@Marie: Mmh, maybe you are right. That would basically open up his calendar earlier next year. With the biopic and all, that may fit is schedule nicely.
I am impatient as well. I would love to hear about a new project. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/28/2013, 6:48 am

According to the audition sides (http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/62466749336/glee-audition) Kurt’s tat is supposed to say “It Gets Better” and he also says:

KURT: Well, I wanted to have a message of hope; something to both represent the strides I’ve made as an individual and the political sea change.

And later in the scene:

LOUIS: Why’d you come in here in the first place? Hm? You don’t look like the tattoo type.
KURT: I wanted to rebel. To shake off my doldrums.

Later in the scene the Louis gives Kurt this advice when Kurt asks why he should let the him fix his tat (and give him a tongue piercing free of charge):

LOUIS: Because if you step back down and go back to the doldrums you were telling me about, you’ll never take another risk again. Right? So you’ll have completely given up the whole concept of what going nuts is all about. You need to go more nuts and have a positive experience. And then you’ll see that that’s where you’ll find the juice of life.

So Kurt is getting this tat because it means something to him, he’s in the doldrums, and he wants to rebel. Personally, I think this has the potential to be a super interesting story for Kurt and I look forward to it.

source http://christophercolfersworld.tumblr.com/post/65321843552/kurts-tat

Mumble mumble... maybe just maybe we'll have a storyline... ???
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/28/2013, 7:09 am

Piciollina wrote:According to the audition sides (http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/62466749336/glee-audition) Kurt’s tat is supposed to say “It Gets Better” and he also says:

KURT: Well, I wanted to have a message of hope; something to both represent the strides I’ve made as an individual and the political sea change.

And later in the scene:

LOUIS: Why’d you come in here in the first place? Hm? You don’t look like the tattoo type.
KURT: I wanted to rebel. To shake off my doldrums.

Later in the scene the Louis gives Kurt this advice when Kurt asks why he should let the him fix his tat (and give him a tongue piercing free of charge):

LOUIS: Because if you step back down and go back to the doldrums you were telling me about, you’ll never take another risk again. Right? So you’ll have completely given up the whole concept of what going nuts is all about. You need to go more nuts and have a positive experience. And then you’ll see that that’s where you’ll find the juice of life.

So Kurt is getting this tat because it means something to him, he’s in the doldrums, and he wants to rebel.  Personally, I think this has the potential to be a super interesting story for Kurt and I look forward to it.

source http://christophercolfersworld.tumblr.com/post/65321843552/kurts-tat

I say just wait and see. I don't trust the writers, but it sounds promising.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/28/2013, 7:14 am

No, it will be rushed in 2 scenes and end up being about Rachel. Or Blarren.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/28/2013, 7:14 am

coxfire wrote:
No, it will be rushed in 2 scenes and end up being about Rachel. Or Blarren.
Jup.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2013, 8:46 am

^Yup [2]
No expectations: Glee doesn't deserve it anymore.

And Kurt a tongue piercing? You've got to be kidding me. blinkk 
First of all a tongue piercing seriously messes up your singing (and speech, and teeth for that matter) so no way a Broadway-singer-in-training would do that to himself, ugh. Evil or Very Mad 

And secondly: that's so not Kurt, not even when he want to be on the wild side for a while. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/28/2013, 10:04 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yup [2]

First of all a tongue piercing seriously messes up your singing (and speech, and teeth for that matter) so no way a Broadway-singer-in-training would do that to himself, ugh. Evil or Very Mad 

And secondly: that's so not Kurt, not even when he want to be on the wild side for a while. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The tongue piercing is just something the tattoo artist suggests as a compensation because he messed up Kurt's tattoo but I really doubt Kurt will accept.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/28/2013, 10:15 am

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Yup [2]

The tongue piercing is just something the tattoo artist suggests as a compensation because he messed up Kurt's tattoo but I really doubt Kurt will accept.
Agreed, Kurt will not be OK with the tongue piercing, it's just something the guy offers as compensation. It such a pity we can't trust these writers to actually write a story about Kurt re-inventing himself in a way. It might sound callous from me, but I think one of the best way to honor Cory's death (and Finn's) would be to show how it affected the characters AFTER the grieving period, not just have the tribute and then act as if he never existed.
I would hope that Kurt would realize he didn't have to settle at 19 and decide to be bolder than what he's been up to now, particularly when it comes to effin' Blaine. But since the writers fed up with BS such as "he makes me feel safe (WTF?! Being cheated on = safe???) and "he makes me feel so connected" (seriously, does that sentence even makes any sense???). But then, it's Glee..
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2013, 10:19 am

sheny wrote:The tongue piercing is just something the tattoo artist suggests as a compensation because he messed up Kurt's tattoo but I really doubt Kurt will accept.
I hope you're right, but this is Glee, where Sue got a tattoo the size of her whole backside.
And let's not forget she once also got a child noone even mentions anymore, etc.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/28/2013, 11:01 am

On strictly a superfical level, I love the idea of Kurt getting inked. He would look very pretty with something bright and gorgeous and that pale skin of his would show a tattoo beautifully.

When it comes to a deeper meaning behind this, I get the sense that the main thrust of Kurt's storyline this season will be in escaping the self-enforced box he's in and learn to take chances. Safe is not always good, especially when you allow that sense of safety to hold you back. Looking back on Kurt's greatest triumphs, they've always been when he's totally thrown caution to the wind and just went for something, regardless of the consequences (even if it was just leaving himself open to being ridiculed). Le Jazz Hot, when he decided to perform a "duet" without a partner. Not the Boy Next Door, which despite later reconning did earn him the first serious praise he's ever gotten as a performer. Being Alive, which was unquestionably walking a tightrope without a net. Walking into the offices of Vogue with no experience and coming out with a prestigous internship. Arriving in NY with no solid prospects and managing to find his way.

Life is sometimes about taking chances and grabbing at opportunities that would otherwise pass you by. Rachel has already gotten her big triumph, not by really taking a risk, but by following her formula and right now it works for her (will have to see in the future if this comes back to bite her). I think that working with Elliot will be about Kurt absolutely exploding as a performer and as a person. If the writers allow Kurt's story to breathe a bit and have some room to grow, we might get to see him really finding a new path for himself that gets him to his goals. Kurt may reach a crossroads where he has a choice of taking that leap off a cliff and seeing if he can really fly. And whether or not his "safe" relationship with Blaine survives new, risk-taking Kurt remains to be seen.

Last edited by Ranwing on 10/28/2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/28/2013, 5:08 pm

Well, this sounds vaguely promising...

We’ve almost come to the end of Glee’s first hiatus for this season and we’re all itching to see the debut of Adam Lambert’s Starchild in next week’s episode, “A Katy or A Gaga?”

We know that he will be playing a nemesis of sorts to Kurt, that he’s handy with the chandelier, that he audition’s for Kurt and Santana’s Madonna tribute band with Gaga’s “Marry the Night” and he’ll be joining the NYC crew for the ensemble “Roar” number. Beyond that he is still cloaked in mystery. However, Entertainment Weekly has revealed a few new tidbits about Starchild that only adds to the excitement of his joining the cast.

Lambert’s character’s full name is in fact Elliott “Starchild” Gilbert and he hails from New Jersey. It also appears that we might see some more of super snarky Kurt, especially in their first few encounters. Lambert has said of the duo, “As far as the character goes, at first Kurt and Starchild don’t quite click, but then they click. It’s definitely a work in progress.”

http://popwrapped.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/more-details-revealed-about-adam-lamberts-glee-character-starchild/

A return of snarky Kurt is probably some of the best news that I've heard in ages. Even since he and Rachel became besties and they've phased out everyone that he's been able to sharpen his claws on, Kurt's had a decided lack of opportunity to hone his whit against an opponant who's his equal. I'm really looking foward to the ep now and a return of the classic snarky, sassy Kurt that we all love so well.

Last edited by Ranwing on 10/28/2013, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/28/2013, 9:12 pm

now that klaine is forever stuck together i hope kurt will tatoo "screw you" on his screw-driver. at least that will make me feel better knowing where it's headed. Twisted Evil 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 10/28/2013, 9:38 pm

Kurt gets a tattoo? A possible tongue peircing? Starts a band? Becomes more snarky? Has a rivaly-turned-friendship relationship with a character played by Adam Lambert???

This all sounds so interesting! It sounds like this will be Kurt's year to go wild and grow up, much like how Rachel did last year in terms of appearance and sexuality.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/28/2013, 9:56 pm

I admit I am not a big fan of tattoos. I am glad that Kurt is getting a storyline without Blaine or Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/28/2013, 11:17 pm

Alex Anders tweeted that he saw Chris today. Looks like were going to get more singing from Chris soon!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next