Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 8:11 pm

Why can't they send Blaine to Russia. He's the one who wanted to make a political statement with his engagement.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/30/2013, 8:12 pm

bayth wrote:Why can't they send Blaine to Russia.  He's the one who wanted to make a political statement with his engagement.
I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 8:16 pm

Ranwing wrote:So far we have Kurt running wild in NYC, getting a tattoo, starting a band and hanging out with sex bomb Adam Lambert.

Then we have Blaine rolling on the floor with puppets.

Are we sure that Blaine is Ryan Murphy's favorite?
And "Into The Groove" could be a duet with Kurt and Starchild, with Dani just playing guitar.

Demi has a tour to do, so I don't think she would want to sing too much on the show.

But I would love it if Kurt's scene at the piano bar was either fantasy or real.

Kurt in a room with Starchild and hot hipster guys. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 8:29 pm

Ryan lies all the time.

But I don't want Kurt in Russia, he is meant to follow his dreams in New York. :angry: 

Blaine can go. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 9:24 pm

http://www.nextdoorhollywood.com/gallery.html

This is supposed to be where Glee are filming today for Kurt's bar scene.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/30/2013, 10:31 pm

i don't believe this russian thing. it's out of nowhere and this is not a 007 movie.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2013, 2:09 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2013, 3:30 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mviri43msk1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mviri43msk1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mviri43msk1r4ezfzo3_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mviri43msk1r4ezfzo4_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mviri43msk1r4ezfzo5_r1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/31/2013, 4:10 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mvi6okvkFx1r4ezfzo1_500
chordover Katy perry? Or @becbecbobec and @jennaushkowitz?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 5:31 am

I have not been on twitter but Kurtsies are apparently raging about Kurt supposedly going to Russia. Ryan is getting a lot of hate and protests.

Why would Fox fork out money to build new sets, when moving the show to a New York setting would be much cheaper?

Ryan is a first class troll. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/31/2013, 5:43 am

Based on Chris reaction via Twitter, I doubt it is legit. Otherwise Chris wouldn't be allowed to basically dismiss the entire sixth season premise (or he said: fuck it, it will so prevent this nonsense).

I must say, yesterday truly was a killer day in terms of Glee news ohmy 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 5:46 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Based on Chris reaction via Twitter, I doubt it is legit. Otherwise Chris wouldn't be allowed to basically dismiss the entire sixth season premise (or he said: fuck it, it will so prevent this nonsense).

I must say, yesterday truly was a killer day in terms of Glee news ohmy 
It was probably a test to see if any fans still cared about Kurt.

Well, it seems he got what he wanted if this is the case. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/31/2013, 6:46 am

^ i like your theory a lot. coool 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/31/2013, 8:12 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Product-enlarged

i'm into marijuana, but i need to get me what ever ryan is smoking these days.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2013, 8:31 am

Georgette888 wrote:Before.

And Blaine is graduating. So they probably are mulling it over *now*. Sigh.
Exactly. They would only get interested in New York now that Blaine is graduating and needs to go somewhere. dryy
In the mean time Lea and Chris (and Naya) have been working very, very hard with the little material that was given to them to make this narrative successful, and they have exceeded beyond expectation (I firmly believe that some writers were really not interested in NY and wanted it to die a slow, silent death).
They have spread the bed very nicely for Blaine to land in, and their thank you will be that Rachel, Kurt and Santana will get sidelined and turned into props to be replaced by bland and mediocre.

TPTB know darn well that with Finn gone, Mr. Shue gone, and now Blam gone from the McKinley narrative there will be nothing left (not that I think Blam is much, but at least they hold the teenagers' interest).
And hahaha, let's see how fast the fans who now love, love, love the Lima part and praise it to Kingdom come (while trashing the NY part) will drop McKinley as if it turned into poop overnight, now that Blam is going to New York. Prepare for them to state in a couple of months that the NY narrative only became interesting and good when Blaine arrived. Mad 

Ranwing wrote:It is also very possible that Cory's death, they lost their anchor for McKinley (since Matt wants out and they need some kind of a teacher figure there to hold it together). My my guess... they're using Cory to save face. They made an enormous miscalculation, thinking that the audience would accept these pale copies of far better characters (who were played by far stronger actors) while being satisfied with the crumbs of Rachel, Kurt and Santana that they deigned to bestow upon us.
Bingo.
And I bet they've started to believe that themselves, which makes me a bit sick. vomit2 

sheny wrote:^
I hope the Russia thing is just some sick joke or I'll have to fly to the US and strangle somebody. This show is getting even more ridiculous.
Is this how they are plannig to get rid of Chris? Send Kurt to Russia and replace him with Blaine in the Kurcheltana loft.
I really hope that the Russia thing is a joke, a very bad, sick joke. The rights of gay people in Russia being taken away from them, making gay (sex) eduation illegal, is too horrible to simply joke about.

But what does it say of the Glee writing if it's not so hard to believe that RIB could possibly really consider this storyline? Evil or Very Mad 

AnneNeville wrote:I lived in Russia. It's an AMAZING place to go, especially if you are in theatre. Though the new laws are bad, they are not the whole culture. I definitely prefer Russia for Kurt than Klaine.

I don't think Glee is equipped for this storyline, though.
And that's just it, isn't it? Glee won't be able to handle it right. They will paint Russia as only a homophobic country, not as a diverse culture. It will be Hollywood's bad guy/cold war/007's Russia that Glee will give us.

They will make Kurt miserable again, and let him go through another string of gay and effemiphobic related crap, just to see him suffer pretty some more, and to get their holy gay agenda across. :angry: 
And not only Kurt will suffer, but it would also be damaging to how the fandom see his character, as I predict a similar reaction to this storyline as to the bullying arc in season 2, the whole St. Kurt shtick and all that nonsense.

So no I definitely do not prefer Russia for Kurt than Klaine.

bayth wrote:Why can't they send Blaine to Russia.  He's the one who wanted to make a political statement with his engagement.
Ha, but Blaine is the right kind of gay. If Blaine goes to Russia they will all swoon over him and he'll have no problems at all.
Besides: Blaine is only gay when he's coupled to Kurt, so his character has one of the best attractions of the show to latch onto for popularity reasons. The rest of the time Blaine is not gay: he's a 'bro', which is like the best thing ever on this show.

It's Kurt they want for their gay suffering storylines. Kurt: the inspirational character who constantly gets told no on the show and gets insulted and rejected for the way he looks, his voice, his choices, his entire being, because lbr: all Kurt is on Glee is gay diddygaydiddygaygay.:angry:

But as I said before: I think it's nothing but a very sick, stupid joke. At least I hope so. unsure

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/31/2013, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/31/2013, 8:37 am

TBH, I think the Russia thing was admirably timed to distract from the article that Glee might be dropping Lima.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2013, 8:45 am

^But we all already know for a long time that dropping Lima was in the cards, so I doubt they would need a damage control counter rumor to stop the fans from lynching them after this 'shocking' news'. TBH: I think most of the fandom just sighs of relief right now.

And with Cory's death they have the excellent scapegoat and excuse to save face for moving the show from Lima to NY, instead of putting the blame where it lies: the failure of the noobs and Blam, and Ryan being too stubborn to let go of the illusion that his writing is what made the show loved and not the original cast.

So they really didn't need a distraction like the Russia storyline. On contrary: it just caused a lot of extra wank and protest, while they could have had a positive reaction from most of the fandom for moving to New York (and the Blaine fans would also not protest because they know Blam is going to NY).
So unless they really have lost all feeling with their fandom I'd say the Russia storyline is not a strategical PR move.

I think it's either an attempt of a joke by E! themselves, or the Glee insider giving them information was just screwing with Kristin and co. to see if they bought that crap.
Either way: it was unnecessary and in bad taste. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2013, 9:01 am

On a completely unrelated note:
I've gotten addicted to Adam Lambert's 'Marry the Night', and I hate Gaga!!!

Gosh, Adam is such a good singer, both technically and emotionally. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 9:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:On a completely unrelated note:

He sings it better than GaGa, and I never liked this song, but I can't stop listening.

When he sings I always feel he is trying to seduce the audience.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/31/2013, 9:37 am

ColferInspired wrote:

He sings it better than GaGa, and I never liked this song, but I can't stop listening.

How have the Glamberts taken the song? Is there any news on that front?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 9:41 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

How have the Glamberts taken the song? Is there any news on that front?
From what I see on tumblr more than just Glamberts love this song, how fast it has been reblogged and how many plays.

Quite a few people want to buy it already.

I love when Glamberts say they want to see Starchild make out with Kurt. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 10:19 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 7 Tumblr_mvjaakyTVY1qbi5wyo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2013, 10:35 am

^Oh my, his chest and his upper right arm. aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/31/2013, 1:19 pm

My bet, TVline actually released the tentative plans to drop Lima without FOX actually intending to inform the public yet. With RIB, who fought so hard for Lima, they just cannot deny the overall positive reaction for those plans. What we could gather without a doubt:

- the audience WANTS FOX to drop MK
- the audience WANTS without a doubt and any bend truth from RIB, the NYC side of the story
- but the audience also wants Rachel/Santana/Kurt

There is a reason why Blaine/Darren totally dominated the discussion. His fans suddenly really have to fear his future on the show, because the amount of people demanding to entirely drop the character was staggering. I don't believe it will happen, but the large amount of people who literally want Blaine off the show (not just in the background) is mindblowing.

I actually really do believe I have some valid points about a potential spin-off for Blam. I so hope they actually do it, because I can ignore the show, and totally enjoy Glee again. At least that is what I hope for. Worst case, Kurt ends up in Russia and suddenly has to fight for his right to basically just live again. RIB really hate to see Kurt happy or not engaged to some weirdo Rolling Eyes
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/31/2013, 1:28 pm

w/o blam, i guess i can watch glee for however long, until another annoying character comes in to hog the screen time. i mean, i would watch the kurt show forever, but not w/ blaine in it.

i really think that RIB wants the high school part more than NY, but because of audience/fan insistence, they have to keep the "graduates" on the show instead of sunsetting them for good (as indicated in graduate-gate). now they are facing w/ the same pressure - audience wants to kick high school off the show but RIB still wants to maintain the format. i think the fact that glee will end in one more year means they can continue w/ the high school part since the end is near anyway. i don't see them get rid of mckinley completely. besides Matt and Jane are both on that side of the story and they cannot be rid of. glee won't be glee w/o mckinley (after all, it's about mckinley's glee club). but glee won't have a life if it continues w/ mckinley. so this is their dilemma: evolve into another show (the "NY spin off that never happened") or die. they may choose to die at season 6, dragging NY to the grave w/ it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next