Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  angelnessa 9/30/2013, 1:41 pm

arina wrote:I was personally really interested and still am in comic conflits with Rachel and Santana not with Blaine. And I am really dreading Blaine going to New York since I think if they will be living together there are going to be chances he will get scenes outside of the character and relatiosnhip I hate close to zero.

I am really jealous of all you people who like or at least don't hate Blaine, you at least have a some chance you will enjoy something, I don't. I haven't like Kurt's writing for a long time so I sometimes feel that I maybe hate Blaine more than I like Kurt nowadays which is really sad.
I'm still wondering who they think is going to anchor the Lima side if they take Blaine away. Do they really have enough Lima lovers who will care about McKinley if Blaine goes to New York? As much as I hate Glee now, and wish it hadn't been renewed, it's going to be interesting to see how they arrange the characters after graduation.

And yeah, Glee would be slightly more tolerable if I liked Blaine or Klaine even a little bit. But unfortunately I've seen the completely uneven treatment of that character vs. the treatment of Kurt actually hurt and discourage someone I love, so for me Blaine and Klaine will always be the worst things that could have happened to a show that initially had been a good thing for my family.

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 1:41 pm

Another crappy Beatles album cover.  Yay (sarcasm)
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/30/2013, 1:55 pm

Buenos wrote: I think if they keep it light and have the conflicts more comic and not dramatic it could have potential the roommate situation.  For example bickering over closet space and Kurt demanding Blaine give up some bow ties and Blaine responding by saying Kurt has to give up some outfits.Smile
I can very easily see Kurt winning the fight with Blaine seeing the majority of those ugly ties adorning the stray cats in their neighborhood.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 2:08 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote: I think if they keep it light and have the conflicts more comic and not dramatic it could have potential the roommate situation.  For example bickering over closet space and Kurt demanding Blaine give up some bow ties and Blaine responding by saying Kurt has to give up some outfits.Smile
I can very easily see Kurt winning the fight with Blaine seeing the majority of those ugly ties adorning the stray cats in their neighborhood.
Haha Those ugly ties will look better on the cats. Though I don't like Klaine, being objective I think having these two dealing with a domestic situation in a funny way is the best thing, not only for Fox,but also is because I only see Darren doing comedy. Having said that, still I wish to see Chris acting along someone who's good at both, comedy and drama.

@Angelnessa, At this moment I don't see anyone who could be the anchor character for MK, because none of the newbies had an impact on the audience. Although Kitty is starting to grow up as a character, still I think is because she's tied to Artie. But I'm not sure if she could make it by herself, I believe she could, because Becca is a good actress and singer, but it also depends on the storyline. As regards Jake, Marley, Blake and Unique, I know they have fans, but the media don't put so much attention to them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 2:15 pm

The fact that there is no anchor, is my only hope they actually keep Blaine in Lima. Let's face it, no couple remains together for two planned seasons. Klaine will most likely break up once again in the future. By keeping him in Lima, they ensure the future of the Newbies.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 2:21 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:The fact that there is no anchor, is my only hope they actually keep Blaine in Lima. Let's face it, no couple remains together for two planned seasons. Klaine will most likely break up once again in the future. By keeping him in Lima, they ensure the future of the Newbies.
Good point, I also hope they keep Blaine in Lima. I am hoping and praying that Blaine does not get into NYADA ,and he finally loses something. I am sick of him always winning everything. Even if I like Blaine I would be sick of him always winning.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/30/2013, 3:02 pm

Blaine not getting into NYADA (or any school in NY) would throw a big monkey wrench into the whole engagement storyline. They didn't even make it a month before things began to fall apart, but facing a longer seperation? I'm not sure how long students stay at NYADA, but I'm guessing that it's at least a 2 year program and then Kurt will be forcused on trying to build his career in NY. If Blaine ends up not going to school in NY, that's a four year seperation. I just don't the the relationship surviving if they can't be assured of being in the same location in a few months.

Of course, this prospect wouldn't upset me at all. suspectt
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/30/2013, 3:20 pm

Ranwing wrote:Blaine not getting into NYADA (or any school in NY) would throw a big monkey wrench into the whole engagement storyline. They didn't even make it a month before things began to fall apart, but facing a longer seperation? I'm not sure how long students stay at NYADA, but I'm guessing that it's at least a 2 year program and then Kurt will be forcused on trying to build his career in NY. If Blaine ends up not going to school in NY, that's a four year seperation. I just don't the the relationship surviving if they can't be assured of being in the same location in a few months.

Of course, this prospect wouldn't upset me at all. suspectt
I sincerely don't believe Blaine, as he's written now, can not go on without cheating or thinking about it for a month. And even if they are living in the same city, in the same apartment Kurt would have to constantly laud Blaine and give him all the attention and sex he needs, so that he doesn't feel the need to wander. Yes, my view of his morals are this low.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 9/30/2013, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing an entire point in my sentence struckture!)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 4:02 pm

I'd be afraid that if they keep Blaine in Lima, they will make Kurt follow him back to Lima so they can be together (i.e. whiny boy Blaine says, "I changed schools for you. Why can't you change schools for me?").
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/30/2013, 4:08 pm

is there actually any spoilers out? lol

i guess if i am not watching this show i shouldn't care about spoilers. but it is monday, and i am bored.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 4:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'd be afraid that if they keep Blaine in Lima, they will make Kurt follow him back to Lima so they can be together (i.e. whiny boy Blaine says, "I changed schools for you. Why can't you change schools for me?").
You are  most  likely right.Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/30/2013, 4:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'd be afraid that if they keep Blaine in Lima, they will make Kurt follow him back to Lima so they can be together (i.e. whiny boy Blaine says, "I changed schools for you. Why can't you change schools for me?").
If they try that for even a nanosecond, I will be done with Glee for good. Because it would not just be a matter of changing schools for Kurt. It would mean giving up on his dreams, which is the Broadway stage. If Kurt gives that up to follow Blaine, then there will be no saving this mess.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 4:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:
If they try that for even a nanosecond, I will be done with Glee for good. Because it would not just be a matter of changing schools for Kurt. It would mean giving up on his dreams, which is the Broadway stage. If Kurt gives that up to follow Blaine, then there will be no saving this mess.
If they did that any respect I had left for the Glee writers which is not much would be gone.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 6:12 pm

"Rachel is investing a lot of energy into the Broadway dream and finally manages to close a deal with a musical production. We’ll meet the director of the show and many new characters, a new love interest for her." — Matthew Morrison (via fyeahgleeclub)

(via coffeegleek)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 7:23 pm

Yay. More characters. I was just thinking if there is one thing Glee could use more of it's definitely characters (sarcasm).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 7:38 pm

Speaking of new characters, did anyone notice the new girl Bree? She was a little version of Santana.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 7:41 pm

Are they insane? I am most certainly one person advocating not to stop living your life, even after such a devastating tragedy as death. But Finn was the heart and soul of Glee. Also while I wasn't a Finchel shipper, they were very popular. How can they even consider to introduce a new love interest already? Especilly the circumstances with Cory. There will most certainly be an outrage. Why do they even have to? For Christ sake, use her career as storyline, build some friendships and let her got on some bad dates. But this desperate need of girl needs boy, really needs to stop.

Also, there is already limited time. They really will give only one character the entire set of a play? Didn't they realize that they failed with NYADA by just having Rachel attend? Jeez, the entire decision making process of S5 is a disaster of epic proportions.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 7:42 pm

brisallie wrote:Speaking of new characters, did anyone notice the new girl Bree? She was a little version of Santana.
She was even called "the new Santana" in a official press release blinkk . Once again, didn't they learn from S4?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/30/2013, 10:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Are they insane? I am most certainly one person advocating not to stop living your life, even after such a devastating tragedy as death. But Finn was the heart and soul of Glee. Also while I wasn't a Finchel shipper, they were very popular. How can they even consider to introduce a new love interest already? Especilly the circumstances with Cory. There will most certainly be an outrage. Why do they even have to? For Christ sake, use her career as storyline, build some friendships and let her got on some bad dates. But this desperate need of girl needs boy, really needs to stop.
It is entirely reasonable for Rachel to have absolutely no interest in dating for an extended period after Finn's death. Regardless of the fact that they weren't together when Finn died, she still deeply loved him and had held on to a hope that they might be able to get back together again. And as a story-telling point, it's not going to be well received by a large segment of the fandom. Not any time soon.

Also, there is already limited time. They really will give only one character the entire set of a play? Didn't they realize that they failed with NYADA by just having Rachel attend? Jeez, the entire decision making process of S5 is a disaster of epic proportions.
Just once, can't a spoiler about making it on Broadway have something to do with Kurt? I'm so completely sick of getting nothing for Kurt this season except being Blaine's fiancé. I'd love to see some movement on him achieving his dreams as well as Rachel getting her chance.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 10:32 pm

Don't you all understand? Rachel needs to have a love interest because the writers don't know how to write people single. They can only write perfect romances (sarcasm).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 11:46 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/30/2013, 11:59 pm

So many questions.

- is this from episode four?

- why are they at what appears to be McKinley AGAIN?

- and most importantly, WHERE IS THE RING?

They all look amazing though.

Or is this from the first episode of season five, since I don't watch anymore?

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 12:14 am

I'm guessing by the baggage they are carrying that Santana, Rachel and Kurt are leaving McKinley on their way to the airport. Since those three were never all at McKinley last year at the same time (Glease, sort of , Santana never interacted with Hummelberry) it's probably post proposal of AYNIL with Mercedes seeing off her friends.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2013, 12:15 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Speaking of new characters, did anyone notice the new girl Bree? She was a little version of Santana.
She was even called "the new Santana" in a official press release blinkk . Once again, didn't they learn from S4?
Really? Well that "name" is accurate, because for me it was like seeing Santana's lost sister. And I've no idea what writers need to learn their lesson, they're so stubborn.

Umm how long will they stay? Look at all of those luggage they're bringing with them. I'm not sure if is because of the ND need mentors, but please can't stop with that. Even Rachel is there. blinkk

@Buenos, if they're leaving MK, so this picture is from next episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 12:28 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 7 Tumblr_mtyx5a2swt1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next