Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at Coachella 2013

+20
sjonnepon
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Kurt Hummel
emilynna
ladydianab
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
ColferGirl
colfhummel
Lottie2303
bayth
Ireth
ColferInspired
Delight
Jellyrolls
24 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris at Coachella 2013

Post  ColferInspired 5/22/2013, 11:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:No kidding, new theory is all about Will being straight. It is actually rather hilarious... if it wouldn't be so damn insulting towards Chris.

Chris's friend from school Melissa accidently debunked that when someone asked her on her blog if Will was Ashley's boyfriend and she said Will was 100% gay.

Later she deleted it because I think she realised what she did.

The CrissColfer idiots are just getting more and more desperate.

I agree that this is disgusting.

I love it that quite a few CrissColfer ones on tumblr are telling others to back off, that if Will makes Chris happy just leave it alone. I am seeing quite a few of these in the Chris Colfer tag lately. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/22/2013, 11:41 am

^Yes, it seems some of them are 'jumping ship', or are realizing that CrissColfer is a nice fantasy that belongs in its proper tag on tumblr but that Chris really is with Will and they should respect that.
Alas there is no hope for the real crazy ones out there.

brisallie wrote:And tinhatters? is the new nick for you know who crazy people?
Tinhatters is a word used for crazy people who believe in impossible things and very unlikely theories, e.g. in alien invasions and conspiracy theories like the moon landing being fake.
moque
One of these theories is that aliens or (foreign) goverments try to read and take over your mind, but if you wear tinfoil around your head they can't penetrate your brain,.... hence these crazy people wearing a 'tin hat'.
So yeah, some CrissColfers certainly qualify to be called 'tinhatters'. Rolling Eyes

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Tin%2Bfoil%2Bcat
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/22/2013, 11:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, it seems some of them are 'jumping ship', or are realizing that CrissColfer is a nice fantasy that belongs in its proper tag on tumblr but that Chris really is with Will and they should respect that.
Alas there is no hope for the real crazy ones out there.

brisallie wrote:And tinhatters? is the new nick for you know who crazy people?
Tinhatters is a word used for crazy people who believe in impossible things and very unlikely theories, e.g. in alien invasions and conspiracy theories like the moon landing being fake.
Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 3882983207
One of these theories is that aliens or (foreign) goverments try to read and take over your mind, but if you wear tinfoil around your head they can't penetrate your brain,.... hence these crazy people wearing a 'tin hat'.
So yeah, some CrissColfers certainly qualify to be called 'tinhatters'. Rolling Eyes

That describes them perfectly. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/22/2013, 12:28 pm

That's hysterical! I am having waaayyy too much fun with all the "fangirling" and our "theories". Back to work. Focus. Until I need a good laugh again!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/22/2013, 3:04 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Chris's friend from school Melissa accidently debunked that when someone asked her on her blog if Will was Ashley's boyfriend and she said Will was 100% gay.

Later she deleted it because I think she realisrd what she did

Poor Melisa. I remember she had the best intentions behind whe she replied those questions. But she also leaked out too much information,like this one. But by other side it was useful.

@Marie,thanks for tell me what's tinhatter. And now that I saw the pic of the kitty, I remember the little girl from the Signs ,a Mel Gibson film, wore the same hat. Lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 4:35 pm

OF COURSE Will is straight! Because most straight guys love to put their arms around their male friends and kiss their cheeks. Rolling Eyes

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 12:02 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:OF COURSE Will is straight! Because most straight guys love to put their arms around their male friends and kiss their cheeks. Rolling Eyes

Well in that case Will is a very open-minded boy, who's not afraid to be so affectionate with his friend. Or maybe he's straight, but Chris is his "exception". Someone else we know is going through the same situation according to some people. coughdarrencough
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/24/2013, 12:08 am

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:OF COURSE Will is straight! Because most straight guys love to put their arms around their male friends and kiss their cheeks. Rolling Eyes

Well in that case Will is a very open-minded boy, who's not afraid to be so affectionate with his friend. Or maybe he's straight, but Chris is his "exception". Someone else we know is going through the same situation according to some people. coughdarrencough

The tinhatters are bigger idiots than they realise. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 3989132357
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 12:11 am

blinkk
ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:

The tinhatters are bigger idiots than they realise. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 3989132357

To add insult to injury, there actual are people who have sexuality crises(me, for instance) because they fell in love with guys or girls when they thought they were straight or vice-versa.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 12:22 am

I know! Chris is actually straight, but he's pretending to be gay for the sake of Kurt Hummel. He's dating Ashley, and Will is his gay beard.

All joking aside, you bring up a very good point, ColdFlame. This is why bisexual Kurt is fascinating to me.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 12:28 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I know! Chris is actually straight, but he's pretending to be gay for the sake of Kurt Hummel. He's dating Ashley, and Will is his gay beard.

All joking aside, you bring up a very good point, ColdFlame. This is why bisexual Kurt is fascinating to me.

Even then, I don't consider myself bisexual. I'm not attracted to girls, but there was that one exception in high school that I really loved. Not necessarily in love with, but I did consider dating her. Bisexual is when you're attracted to both genders fairly equally. Even then, it's kind of hard to define because I don't think it's possible to be attracted to both genders 50-50. It can be close, but I think that they will always slightly prefer one gender over the other in general.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 12:30 am

ColdFlame96 wrote: blinkk
ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:

To add insult to injury, there actual are people who have sexuality crises(me, for instance) because they fell in love with guys or girls when they thought they were straight or vice-versa.

Right. There're people in real life who're actually facing a sexuality crises, but in this case I don't think so is the same situation. And if were, is up to the person, not the fans, to realize what are his feelings.

@MoviesAreLife, I bursted out laughing when you said Chris is straight. But you know, I suspected there was something between them. Both love to spend time together, and that so uncommon to see between besties.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 12:36 am

Actually, most bisexuals are hardly attracted to both genders equally, are they? There is always a very strong preference for one gender over the other. It's always weird to consider yourself one way, and then you discover you have an exception...it makes you doubt yourself and wonder if you are really bi. It's weird. Been there, done that.

I think Chris and Lea make a cute "couple". If Chris was straight (or bi), he and Lea would be so good together, I think.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 12:47 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Actually, most bisexuals are hardly attracted to both genders equally, are they? There is always a very strong preference for one gender over the other. It's always weird to consider yourself one way, and then you discover you have an exception...it makes you doubt yourself and wonder if you are really bi. It's weird. Been there, done that.

I think Chris and Lea make a cute "couple". If Chris was straight (or bi), he and Lea would be so good together, I think.

First I've to say that I also think Chris and Lea look good together. So I'd love to see them as a couple in a movie or series someday.

As regards bisexuality, I have three friends who have dealed with it. Two of them was because they were just discovering their sexuality, they were teenagers, and at the end one turned out to be gay and the other person straight. The third person is still dealing with it and I just gonna say she's over 20 years, but I've noticed is more inclined to men. And sth else I have noticed, at least in girls, that is usually related to feelings.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 1:02 am

Chris and Lea look beautiful together and play off of each other so well.

Sexuality isn't always black and white, unfortunately. It would makes things easier if it was. tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 1:08 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Chris and Lea look beautiful together and play off of each other so well.

Sexuality isn't always black and white, unfortunately. It would makes things easier if it was. tonguue

They have such a good chemistry! And having second thoughts, I'd love to see them on Broadway too.

And you know, once I read in a Glee fic that "sexuality is fluid". Or was that said on Glee?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 2:52 am

Yes! The perfect, musical Broadway couple!

I think either Brittany or Blaine made the argument for sexuality being fluid, yes.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/24/2013, 4:18 am

Regarding bisexuality:
The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, attempts to describe a person's sexual experience or response at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. In both the Male and Female volumes of the Kinsey Reports, an additional grade, listed as "X", was used for asexuality.
It was first published in Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) by Alfred Kinsey, Wardell Pomeroy and others, and was also prominent in the complementary work Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953).
wikipedia

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Kinsey-scale

Rating / Description
0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X A-sexual, non-sexual[3]

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_lmqox7Kn4q1qhu0mv

Having said that: I still wish for a (drunken) Hummelberry make-out session. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 6:50 am

Yes to that! Wink (I think we were SO CLOSE in "Diva"!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/24/2013, 7:52 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes to that! Wink (I think we were SO CLOSE in "Diva"!)
Oh, their fight in 'Diva' was sooooo hot, I expected them to go at it right there and then. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 7:59 am

^Calm down, perverts. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 8:20 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes! The perfect, musical Broadway couple!

I think either Brittany or Blaine made the argument for sexuality being fluid, yes.

Do you remember a fic in which Kurt kisses everyone? There's where I read it. Either Rachel or Finn said that.

ColdFlame96 wrote:^Calm down, perverts. Wink

You missed the gif

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mig964nT5X1ruhn72o1_500

this one of the best things this boy has ever said! And probably should be our nick, more than once he has called us "pervs".

@Marie, I read about that scale too. Thanks for bring more technical information Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/24/2013, 8:38 am

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes! The perfect, musical Broadway couple!

Do you remember a fic in which Kurt kisses everyone? There's where I read it. Either Rachel or Finn said that.

ColdFlame96 wrote:^Calm down, perverts. Wink

You missed the gif

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 6 Tumblr_mig964nT5X1ruhn72o1_500

this one of the best things this boy has ever said! And probably should be our nick, more than once he has called us "pervs".

@Marie, I read about that scale too. Thanks for bring more technical information Smile

I remember reading a fic about that. It took place in the first season, but I can't remember the title. It started out with Brittany telling everyone that Kurt was a good kisser. There was another similar fic that took place in season 2 and it was in the '5 and 1' format.

And sorry. I usually post from my iPhone so it is a gigantic pain to get GIFs. tonguue

@Marie I have actually heard about that scale. I'd probably categorize myself as a 2 on that scale.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2013, 9:02 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I remember reading a fic about that. It took place in the first season, but I can't remember the title. It started out with Brittany telling everyone that Kurt was a good kisser. There was another similar fic that took place in season 2 and it was in the '5 and 1' format.

And sorry. I usually post from my iPhone so it is a gigantic pain to get GIFs. tonguue

@Marie I have actually heard about that scale. I'd probably categorize myself as a 2 on that scale.

I read the fic you are mentioning, actually I posted a link on the fanfic thread. But I haven't read the second one, or I did and I don't remember, so do you have a link, please?

And don't worry. The gif was just a complement, like a reminder when he said that.

And speaking of the scale, probably I'm 1.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/24/2013, 3:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Yes to that! Wink (I think we were SO CLOSE in "Diva"!)
Oh, their fight in 'Diva' was sooooo hot, I expected them to go at it right there and then. Smile

I know, right?! *squee* I'm proud to be a pervert! Wink And that fic you're talking about, Brisallie...I know what you're talking about. I've read it before but I don't know if I can find it after all this time. Actually, I think someone (it might've been you) posted a link to it on the fanfic thread. As for that scale...I am a solid 6. But sometimes, I have strong thoughts and ideas...curiousities only...that could push me into the 5 category if I were to act on it. Of course, I never have and I don't know if I ever will. Sexuality is a strange thing.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next