Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at Coachella 2013

+20
sjonnepon
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Kurt Hummel
emilynna
ladydianab
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
ColferGirl
colfhummel
Lottie2303
bayth
Ireth
ColferInspired
Delight
Jellyrolls
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris at Coachella 2013

Post  ColdFlame96 5/20/2013, 12:21 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I saw that video lots of times, and that was definitely a kiss. They can stay delusional.
Most definitely a kiss. Smile
You're talking about the video of them leving SAG Awards? It was blurry and shaky as hell, but I'd like to think it was a small cheek kiss as Chris headed out to find the car. Maybe we're wearing fan-goggles. They'll get to there, they'll get "officially" there over time.

I found one on tumblr that was of pretty good quality. It kind of looked like a nose kiss(which is super adorable), or the forehead or something. Either way, I'm pretty sure Chris is the one who initiated it. The crazies can live in their world, I know what I saw. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/20/2013, 10:50 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote: We got a video from last November where they kiss, but because it was really dark, the crazies said it was fake. dryy

What vid from November? I only remember the one from the SAG awards. And that was in January.

P.S Thanks for confirm me that I don't have to send my PC to repairment. Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/21/2013, 12:27 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote: We got a video from last November where they kiss, but because it was really dark, the crazies said it was fake. dryy

What vid from November? I only remember the one from the SAG awards. And that was in January.

Oh it was? I could've sworn it was in November. But yes, that's the video I'm talking about.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/21/2013, 1:09 am

Hey maybe there will be some "official" kisses and hugs in some upcoming birthday pics! Wonder what kind of party will be happening for his birthday. Also, isn't his next movie starting to film soon? Isn't Glee starting to shoot again in July? and what about European book tour not to mention the release here in the states? I guess stay tuned huh? I am exhausted with his schedule even if he isn't (and boy do I wish I had his energy and drive!!!).
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/21/2013, 1:12 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Oh it was? I could've sworn it was in November. But yes, that's the video I'm talking about.

Lol I know it was found out by fans that Chris and Will already had met before Halloween. But they didn't "came out" until Dec. So I was wondering it was a secret video leaked out by someone. And I've seen that video and is clearly that Chris is kissing Will on the cheeks, and I'm unsure if male friends do that.

@ladydianab, I was wondering the same! What kind of pics are we gonna see from Chris b-day party? But then I say to myself "is his personal life, is his personal life".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/21/2013, 1:47 am

I say that and add, "I don't actually know him" when I see something or hear something and think, "Chris would like that". Good grief how sad is that. Personally, I find him interesting, enjoy fangirling over pictures but that is it. I have no opinions regarding what he does in his personal life.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/21/2013, 5:15 am

ladydianab wrote:I say that and add, "I don't actually know him" when I see something or hear something and think, "Chris would like that". Good grief how sad is that. Personally, I find him interesting, enjoy fangirling over pictures but that is it. I have no opinions regarding what he does in his personal life.

I just love any pics we get. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/21/2013, 12:55 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ladydianab wrote:I say that and add, "I don't actually know him" when I see something or hear something and think, "Chris would like that". Good grief how sad is that. Personally, I find him interesting, enjoy fangirling over pictures but that is it. I have no opinions regarding what he does in his personal life.

I just love any pics we get. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 650269930

I'm wondered if we're going to have as much as we had last year. Despite of what I said before, I bet I'll be excited for the pics.

@ladydianab, I understand you. Sometimes when you follow someone for years, especially since their first role or breakout role, it makes you feel that you know that person. Like it were a distant friend.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/21/2013, 7:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:That being said part of me hopes that the paparazzi get a picture of Chris and Will showing some real solid PDA (clear shots of handholding--since I'm not so sure they were actually holding hands in the picture, or cuddling, or kissing, or something). I don't say this because I want them to be followed by the paparazzi, nor do I have the desire to see pictures or video of that myself. I would just love for something solid to pop up that the criss Colfer idiots can't explain away (though they will find away anyways, I'm sure).
Well, you get part of your wish. Not a solid visible smack on the mouth, but it's something:

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn64zwqiIj1qf7rsro1_500
x

Smile

From this youtube video, at 0.53 min.
I wonder what the tinhatters will come up with this time to stay in denialala-land. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/21/2013, 7:47 pm

The guy in the t-shirt and hat needs to Move! C'mon he (Will) could be kissing someone else and Chris is still only his cousin, blah, blah, blah. And now on tumlr Blarren is going to be in Europe at the same time! and see that's proof that crisscolfer is on. What is the matter with these people? I don't get it. Crazies!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/21/2013, 7:58 pm

^That t-shirt and hat guy is probably the most hated man in the Chill fandom right now, lol! Such a cockblocker. Razz
-ETA- To prove my point:

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn64fmIQLu1s5szxpo1_400x Razz

I like how Chris and Will (unintentionally) build up the tension: first the pictures at Halloween and X-mas, then the Paris holiday, Chris taking Will to several events, the wobbly camera almost-but-not-quite catching the kiss at the SAG awards, more pictures and events, Coachella, a quick hug and now a cockblocked cheek kiss.
It's like they are doing it on purpose, like the dance of the veils: dropping them one by one to reveal more skin. fanny2

But yeah, the tinhatters are making several desperate attempts to explain the kiss (like: it's normal for cousins and friends to kiss each other on the cheek; Will is just PR and Chris visibly doesn't like it; that was not a kiss because Will is whispering and/or chewing). Ugh, going in their tag causes severe brain damage. blinkk

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/21/2013, 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/21/2013, 8:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:That being said part of me hopes that the paparazzi get a picture of Chris and Will showing some real solid PDA (clear shots of handholding--since I'm not so sure they were actually holding hands in the picture, or cuddling, or kissing, or something). I don't say this because I want them to be followed by the paparazzi, nor do I have the desire to see pictures or video of that myself. I would just love for something solid to pop up that the criss Colfer idiots can't explain away (though they will find away anyways, I'm sure).
Well, you get part of your wish. Not a solid visible smack on the mouth, but it's something:

x

Smile

I wonder what the tinhatters will come up with this time to stay in denialala-land. Rolling Eyes

I think it's a kiss on the cheek, but who really gives a shit anyway what kind of display of affection it is? It doesn't make them any less adorable. I'm kind if glad we can't see it too clearly. I'm obviously glad to see someone be so sweet to him, but I also feel like I'm intruding on a private moment, even if it wasn't so private. I don't know if I'm making sense, but I don't want Chris to have to limit himself around Will in public due to discomfort around any fans.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/21/2013, 8:07 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I think it's a kiss cheek, but who really gives a shit anyway what kind of display of affection it is? It doesn't make them any less adorable. I'm kind if glad we can't see it too clearly. I'm obviously glad to see what someone be so sweet to him, but I also feel like I'm intruding on a private moment, even if it wasn't so private. I don't know if I'm making sense, but I don't Chris to have to limit himself around Will in public due to discomfort from any fans.
Yeah, I agree.
I'm usually not someone who enjoys invading and displaying someone's private moments either, but as already discussed in this thread before: it would be nice to get some solid 'evidence' of them dating that will make most CC shippers back the hell off (although some of them will never stop being delusional).

So: a bit uncomfortable with this but also having a "HA!!!!! A kiss. Told'ya so, losers!!!" moment. blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/21/2013, 9:20 pm

I still think birthday PDA will emerge. Was it last years b-day or the year before when Will was the sailor? I just thought of something: wonder how they met. I know that he has been around awhile but I wonder when they met. And wasn't there a picture of Will with a baby in a carrier? wonder what that story is. What can I say I like looking at pictures, a lot.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/21/2013, 10:11 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

x

Smile

Thanks . And while we expect a paparazzi picture without a cockblocking, this's fine. But by other side I also think is like invading their privacy, but then I realized this kiss was in public, so it seems they didn't care there were lots of people looking at them. And as Marie pointed, it seems step by step they're revealing details about their relationship. Slowly.

And tinhatters? is the new nick for you know who crazy people?

Last edited by brisallie on 5/21/2013, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/21/2013, 10:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

x

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 650269930

This is so sweet. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/21/2013, 10:20 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

x

Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 650269930

This is so sweet. Chris at Coachella 2013 - Page 5 413578547

I do kind of wish we could see Chris's expression. That right there would be some solid evidence, as Chris's face can tell a thousand stories. If he was smiling or showing a love struck shocked expression or something, the CC shippers would have no excuses, although they'd try to make some anyway. (He was thinking of Darren, and that's why he smiled when his assistant kissed him.) I totally kiss my bosses on the cheek randomly all the time. beam
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/21/2013, 11:04 pm

At least you boss is also your close friend or brother, probably I'll be fired if I ever kiss my boss on the cheeks. Is logic people!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/21/2013, 11:14 pm

brisallie wrote:At least you boss is also your close friend or brother, probably I'll be fired if I ever kiss my boss on the cheeks. Is logic people!

I was friends with my boss, but not that close. I never interacted with them outside of work. And just for the record and this is aimed at CC shippers: there's no fucking way he could've whispered something in Chris's ear that fast. Unless they have some secret language or something. Rolling Eyes
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/21/2013, 11:57 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:At least you boss is also your close friend or brother, probably I'll be fired if I ever kiss my boss on the cheeks. Is logic people!

I was friends with my boss, but not that close. I never interacted with them outside of work. And just for the record and this is aimed at CC shippers: there's no fucking way he could've whispered something in Chris's ear that fast. Unless they have some secret language or something. Rolling Eyes

I'm also friends with my boss, but I'm not sure if she will take well if all of sudden I kiss her on the cheeks, oh wait a minute that how people greet to each other here. But I insist Will kissed him romantically, and by other side doesn't matter how good friends they're, boys usually don't do that.

P.S I just was listening to a spanish song and is categorized as "flamenco chill" lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/22/2013, 12:15 am

It was an accident, he meant to say something but Chris moved and he grazed his mouth. Or he lost and balance and Chris caught him. Laughing And.. Chris made sure that someone was always in the way when Will lost his balance. You know, like the video that was shown on Ellen of the guy who had "problems" getting his flip flop on his foot.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/22/2013, 1:31 am

The current CC explanation is Will is actually straight saispa ptdr
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/22/2013, 2:26 am

You know, as nice as an in your face, PDA moment would be (if for nothing else than to just shut the CC-ers up), I don't think it's going to happen. Chris strikes me as a very private person who hates PDA. I think he's still a bit nervous about having a boyfriend while being in the public eye and that is why he comes across as calm, cool and a little "cold". He is not the type to do heart eyes, especially in public where everyone can see. It would embarrass him.

And let's face it: even if there was a freakin' sex tape and/or sex pictures of Chris and Will leaked somewhere (which I hope never, ever happens), the CC morons will find any way to explain them away. "Oh, those are just fake. They are manips. Chris is just acting in order to throw us off of the CrissColfer trail." There is no changing their minds. These people are willfully insane. And yes, I find it ignorant, frustrating and disrespectful that they don't want to believe that Chris has found happiness with someone other than their "idol"...but what can you do? They aren't hurting Chris. They can't touch Chris or Will and what they have. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/22/2013, 9:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:The current CC explanation is Will is actually straight saispa ptdr

Please don't tell me they're still thinking is PR stuff :rolleyes: LOL

@Moviesarelife, I think there's a slight (practically zero) chance we would ever seen a sex tape or sex pictures of Chris and Will. As you said, he's a very private person and smart enough to not leak out those things. Besides, he's not a famewhore.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/22/2013, 10:06 am

No kidding, new theory is all about Will being straight. It is actually rather hilarious... if it wouldn't be so damn insulting towards Chris.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next