Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove

+7
arina
Glorfindel
Ireth
indiaskye
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove - Page 2 Empty Re: SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 7:10 am

Thank you Joan for the lovely story. If my memory serves me correctly (can't count on it) you went to chris' TLOS sigining as well, right? Anyway I am so happy you get to see him in person (again) and had such wonderful day.

for your first sewing project you did a great job! and your drawing is surprisingly good too! You are so lucky to live in Cali since there may be more of these type of events in the near future, like when TLOS 2 comes out next year, and many of us can only be here waiting for your story w/ envy!

Thank you again for sharing your story w/ us. We can now re-create the scenes in our heads and pretend to be you... Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove - Page 2 Empty Re: SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove

Post  Delight 12/10/2012, 9:22 am

Thanks for sharing your Chris-encounter experience with us, Joan neutre

And don't feel bad about your gifts. They're the products of a labour of love, and I say that beats anything else you can buy in a store.

It make me nervous to hear that the turn out for the signing of his second book is less than that for TLOS, but I guess two book signings in one year, coupled with the fact that there hadn't been much warning or promotion for TCPJ may have something to do with that. I hope his second book still sells well.

As for the DC fan crashing the book signing event... I suppose we have to look at the bright side: that's one extra book sale right there.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 12/10/2012, 8:54 pm

arina wrote:

BTW, I absolutely love the picture they put on poster, It's one of my favorite of his new pictures, so I am happy they are using it :-)

Me too!
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 11:10 pm

SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove - Page 2 Tumblr_meudroedNZ1qe476yo1_500

SBL: The Carson Phillip's Journal signing at The Grove - Page 2 Tumblr_meudroedNZ1qe476yo2_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2