Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century

+6
ColferInspired
MissSoniaPP
sheny
valkeakuulas
arina
brisallie
10 posters

Go down

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Empty Re: Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century

Post  brisallie 10/25/2012, 12:54 pm

Pictures from the Opening Night Celebration Of THR Design Hollywood At The Century :

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcgfyy8Nqr1r5u4gao3_1280Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcgfyy8Nqr1r5u4gao4_1280

With Bebe Wood from The New Normal and Ryan Murphy
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o2_1280

It seems that Chris loves that brown leather jacket Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Empty Re: Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century

Post  arina 10/25/2012, 1:16 pm

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o1_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o4_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o3_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o5_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o8_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o1_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o5_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o9_1280
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/25/2012, 1:22 pm

One of these days will get a photo of Chris where he simply walks to work in his pajamas, dirty t-shirt and scruff and we'll all need emergency services, because his recent public photo ops are nothing but clear, effortless styling. Is there a look he can't pull? (I'm asking this from wrong bunch of people arn't I? Laughing )

I know some menswear critique people hate this loosely and wonky tightened tie but I love that look. It's like: "FU I at least tied it around my neck and made an effort".
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/25/2012, 1:32 pm

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 012~231
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 4:06 pm

‘Glee’s’ Ryan Murphy, Chris Colfer, Top Designers Swarm THR’s Design Showhouse Party (Chris’ Part)

Murphy and two of his show’s stars – Glee’s Chris Colfer and The New Normal’s Bebe Wood — toured the showhouse together, along with Fong, who designed a long, dark, winding passage in the showhouse.

Colfer, who plays Kurt Hummel on the hit Fox musical comedy, told THR that he was a fan of comfort when it came to design.

“Whenever there’s comforting colors or light colors, I’m a little more relaxed,” he said.

However, he admitted that his own home isn’t filled with the luxurious designs of the showhouse.

“Most of my furniture – it’s so embarrassing – has been furniture that I’ve had my entire life,” he told THR. “Just hand-me-downs that I painted and made work from my parents.”

But he was eying an item in Fong’s hallway that he wouldn’t mind adding to his own place.

“I saw this cockroach, this huge wooden cockroach, that I love,” he said. “Because I think it’d be cool just to have a roach, just to own it, and say, ‘I got roaches.’”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2012, 4:12 pm

arina wrote:Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o1_1280
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o4_1280

Aww, so cute. Aren't they adorable wub

brisallie wrote:

It seems that Chris loves that brown leather jacket Smile

I love this jacket as well. It looks great on him.

Here are some more photos
Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Normal_005~433Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Normal_007~365Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Normal_009~296Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Normal_018~139

HQ: http://gleekoutbr.com/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=1754

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/25/2012, 5:18 pm

sheny wrote:
‘Glee’s’ Ryan Murphy, Chris Colfer, Top Designers Swarm THR’s Design Showhouse Party (Chris’ Part)

Murphy and two of his show’s stars – Glee’s Chris Colfer and The New Normal’s Bebe Wood — toured the showhouse together, along with Fong, who designed a long, dark, winding passage in the showhouse.

Colfer, who plays Kurt Hummel on the hit Fox musical comedy, told THR that he was a fan of comfort when it came to design.

“Whenever there’s comforting colors or light colors, I’m a little more relaxed,” he said.

However, he admitted that his own home isn’t filled with the luxurious designs of the showhouse.

“Most of my furniture – it’s so embarrassing – has been furniture that I’ve had my entire life,” he told THR. “Just hand-me-downs that I painted and made work from my parents.”

But he was eying an item in Fong’s hallway that he wouldn’t mind adding to his own place.

“I saw this cockroach, this huge wooden cockroach, that I love,” he said. “Because I think it’d be cool just to have a roach, just to own it, and say, ‘I got roaches.’”

“I saw this cockroach, this huge wooden cockroach, that I love,” he said. “Because I think it’d be cool just to have a roach, just to own it, and say, ‘I got roaches." humhum unsure

Chris Colfer I Love You, but you sometimes say strange things. blinkk

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Empty Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 6:42 pm

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o1_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o2_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o3_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o4_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o5_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9r4sCL21qfcdl6o6_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 6:46 pm

The girl plays Shania in The New Normal.

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o1_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o2_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o6_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o4_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o3_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o5_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o9_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o5_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mcg9hfD3YX1qfcdl6o8_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 8:22 pm

Well, this explains the giant cockroach tweet. Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 3429310274

Colfer, who plays Kurt Hummel on the hit Fox musical comedy, told THR that he was a fan of comfort when it came to design. “Whenever there’s comforting colors or light colors, I’m a little more relaxed,” he said.

“I saw this cockroach, this huge wooden cockroach, that I love,” he said. “Because I think it’d be cool just to have a roach, just to own it, and say, ‘I got roaches.’
Source

I never thought I would see Chris with Ryan, it has been quite a while. But at least he had fun. Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2012, 8:24 pm

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 012~231
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/25/2012, 11:25 pm

He looks gorgeous wub
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/26/2012, 8:43 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:
sheny wrote:

“I saw this cockroach, this huge wooden cockroach, that I love,” he said. “Because I think it’d be cool just to have a roach, just to own it, and say, ‘I got roaches." humhum unsure

I know...that wooden cockroach is a very strange mental image. And I hate cockroaches. But I can see the appeal-just not in my house lol.

And I love how Chris loves that jacket-he looks so good in it...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/26/2012, 5:23 pm

I'm glad that the pics with Ryan and these tweets with Lea tell us that Chris is still happy and friends with the Glee cast and crew. neutre

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/26/2012, 8:41 pm

I am starting to think with these photo's with Ryan that Chris probably never had a problem with Ryan but it is Fox instead. They look so comfortable together.

Ryan in those pics seem to be trying to make Chris laugh. And as this designer designed the furniture for Ryan's house, maybe Ryan was trying to urge Chris into buying some new furniture as he has all old stuff that he painted himself.

This to me this is quite a personal thing to do is what a friend would do with a friend. This has nothing to do with Glee per say (but it is obvious THR would have wanted to know about the show). And with Bebe being there she is obviously a fan of Chris's and Ryan used this opportunity for her to meet Chris. Is my guess.

Ryan wanted Chris to do "Single Ladies" in the Glee Live show last year. I think it was Zach Woodlee that said that, as I know someone did, then Chris said he got this.

Maybe it is Fox that didn't want it in the movie.

Darren is the Fox execs favourite I read that heaps of times during season 2. In their eyes he is their number one star now.

I don't think Ryan has total control over his show, but he is getting a part of it back. If only he and Ian could just handle the New York part and leave the McKinley part to Brad and the other writers.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/26/2012, 8:49 pm

^I also think that Ryan cares for Chris, and even Kurt. Most of Ryan's episodes were very good for Kurt as a character ('Michael' being the exception).

I believe that Ryan is good and 'fatherly' with the cast members who are loyal to him, and he is loyal to them in return. However: I also believe that Ryan is a terrible show runner who gets distracted by shiny toys way to easily. And I believe that he is an egomaniac, very fickle, and can hold a grudge for a very long time.
I'm sure Chris has met that other side of the coin of Ryan's personality a few times too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/26/2012, 9:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I am starting to think with these photo's with Ryan that Chris probably never had a problem with Ryan but it is Fox instead. They look so comfortable together.

Ryan in those pics seem to be trying to make Chris laugh. And as this designer designed the furniture for Ryan's house, maybe Ryan was trying to urge Chris into buying some new furniture as he has all old stuff that he painted himself.

This to me this is quite a personal thing to do is what a friend would do with a friend. This has nothing to do with Glee per say (but it is obvious THR would have wanted to know about the show). And with Bebe being there she is obviously a fan of Chris's and Ryan used this opportunity for her to meet Chris. Is my guess.

Ryan wanted Chris to do "Single Ladies" in the Glee Live show last year. I think it was Zach Woodlee that said that, as I know someone did, then Chris said he got this.

Maybe it is Fox that didn't want it in the movie.

Darren is the Fox execs favourite I read that heaps of times during season 2. In their eyes he is their number one star now.

I don't think Ryan has total control over his show, but he is getting a part of it back. If only he and Ian could just handle the New York part and leave the McKinley part to Brad and the other writers.

I'm not from USA, but the image I have is that the FOX channel has a fake "open mind", or says he has no problems with certain subjects (Gay, Black, Women), but in reality these issues bother.

So for FOX, Darren is perfect: male, white and straight

I may be wrong, but this is the impression I have unsure

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Empty Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century

Post  Delight 10/26/2012, 10:35 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:

Well, that certainly explained this tweet:

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 269553_original

Yes, Chris can be eccentric at times indeed. Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/27/2012, 11:59 am

You can see Chris @ 0:12, @ 0:20 and @ 3:03

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century G10Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century G11Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century G12

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2012, 4:33 pm

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o3_r1_250 Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o1_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o2_250 Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o4_r2_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/28/2012, 2:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o3_r1_250 Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o1_250

Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o2_250 Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o4_r2_250

I love that last one-it looks like he's talking about his lovely leather jacket Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/28/2012, 10:59 pm

Ireth wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o3_r1_250 Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century Tumblr_mck3m7NvJL1r1v397o1_250

I love that last one-it looks like he's talking about his lovely leather jacket Opening Night Celebrations THR at The Century 650269930.

By reading his lips to me it looks like he's saying Ah, this old thing. But that is my interpretation.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down