Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  arina 8/22/2012, 3:38 am

zuppid wrote:i don't think Klaine wille break-up.They are too afraid to lose viewers and God knows how much they need to keep the ratings up.Glee is becoming so expensive!
I know. That was mainly me wishingful thinking...

But honestly I think that the popularity of Klaine is exagerrated. I don't say there aren't many Klainers, but they are primarily very loud and active on twitter and tumblr. Many people from GA find them boring and without chemistry... I heard also about a lot of Kurt's fans who stopped watching the show because they didn't like what happend with Kurt after he started dating Blaine.... And the more the relationship was screwed up by the writers the more former Klainers stopped shipping them. It was evident even on the Glee forum that some people who used to post on Klaine forum started posting just on Blaine's/Darren's subforum and some people only on Kurt/Chris's...

I guess we'll never find out how big loss of the viewers would it actually be... if there was any...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  arina 8/22/2012, 3:49 am

Divalicious wrote:Well, from the spoiler SJP isn't Kurt's boss. So perhaps Rachel does go to Vogue to get a make over, perhaps encouraged by the fact Kurt works there, and then they both interact with Isabelle. So Rachel does bring them together, but Isabelle must notice Kurt's singing and dancing, since that is what he is supposed to be doing. I found it strange that people took the spoiler of seeing Kurt's "other" talent as his fashion sense, when he works at Vogue, for them, the "other" talent would be singing/dancing, because his current job is fashion.
I am probably weird, but I read is several times and to me they mean by the other talent being good in fashion... Like that it's knows fact that he has a music talent but she'll find out his other talent...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 4:01 am

^ that's how I read "the other talent" too.

anyway, Kurt "hanging out in McKinley"? have you seen any high school graduates who still hanging out in their old high school except maybe for occasional visit? Everytime I went to see my kids in high school - bringing meds or something else they forgot to bring, or to pick them up because they are sick etc., I have to state my reason and sometimes wait at the entrance for them to call the student out, never allow me to wander around aimlessly. Unless I am a drug dealer or something - then I would hang out not inside the school but outside. Anyway this whole thing is ridiculous, but we all know Glee is supposed to be ridiculous, so there you go.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2012, 4:04 am

But honestly I think that the popularity of Klaine is exagerrated.

I think that all cyber fandoms are exagerrated and out of proportion to real numbers such as the GA .

For example for the Glee season finale Glee's ratings indicated a viewing audience of 7.64 million people. Of this amount, at most they downloaded 50 -100 thousand of any one song.

Yet we are led to believe that the shippers/hardcore fans run the show numbers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 4:08 am

I think klaine if breakup willl be temporary. by the end of the season they will definitely be back together again, because they need an excuse to send blaine to NY too. no graduates who stay in Ohio will have any significant storyline, so blaine has to be in NY, either in NYADA or be in some super cool show. blaine has to get swooned, so he will never fail. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2012, 4:29 am

Okay, much to respond to:

- Don't like Rachel in Kurt's Vogue storyline, but alas: this is the Rachel Berry show.
But.....I'll just wait and see and judge and rage after we've seen the episode.
And tbh: I wouldn't like Kurt in Rachel's NYADA storyline either. Can you imagine him visiting NYADA only to help Rachel out with something? Brrrr, the thought.

- I read the "(other) potential" also as someone discovering that Kurt has a talent for fashion. Which makes me a bit sad because I really hope Kurt ends up in musical theatre. crycry
But if it makes Kurt happy: I'll settle for fashion, as long as Kurt doesn't have to do so. unsure

- I'm glad that it looks like SJP will be a positive person in his life, and not the boss from hell. The kid could use some encouragement.

- The Klaine spoilers: ugh. Wooby Blaine as the hero who has to push Kurt to New York, and then this noble guy gets 'rewarded' with Kurt not having interest in him anymore, while he's stuck at the highschool from hell he only transferred to for Kurt (what happened with: "I'm doing this for me."?)
God, we all know that the Blainers/Klainers will crucify Kurt completely for this.
"Dapper Blaine is so good for Kurt, and now Kurt breaks his heart. Ungrateful Kurt. Poor Blaine."
Bring on the blangst. vomir
BTW: isn't Ausiello a Klaine shipper? Are his visions of that first episode colored? Dis he only focus on Blaine's effort to help Kurt to New York, and did Burt and/or Sue play a big(ger) part in this as well?

Buenos wrote:I'm not that shocked nor (surprisingly) upset because even Finn had to push Rachel to go to NYADA, Tina had to fill out school applications for Mike behind his back, and Sam sent in youtube videos of Mercedes, as well as Emma trying to push Will to his Broadway dreams. Why should Kurt be exempt from the Glee "push"
True. Sad, but true. vomit2

arina wrote:
zuppid wrote:i don't think Klaine wille break-up.They are too afraid to lose viewers and God knows how much they need to keep the ratings up.Glee is becoming so expensive!
I know. That was mainly me wishingful thinking...

But honestly I think that the popularity of Klaine is exagerrated. I don't say there aren't many Klainers, but they are primarily very loud and active on twitter and tumblr. Many people from GA find them boring and without chemistry... I heard also about a lot of Kurt's fans who stopped watching the show because they didn't like what happend with Kurt after he started dating Blaine.... And the more the relationship was screwed up by the writers the more former Klainers stopped shipping them. It was evident even on the Glee forum that some people who used to post on Klaine forum started posting just on Blaine's/Darren's subforum and some people only on Kurt/Chris's...

I guess we'll never find out how big loss of the viewers would it actually be... if there was any...
This is my guess too. There are many very loud Klainers, but the most of what I read on GF is Blainers who want Blaine away from Kurt and Kurtsies who want Kurt free from Blaine.
I wonder what the real support is for Klaine? It is indeed very hard to figure out what the GA thinks.
I think they will keep Klaine together, or only give them a little bump in the road. Klaine gave Glee a lot of critical acclaim: they are an example, blahh, they won't let go of one of the 'positive' things in Glee.
Problem is that Klaine is as screwed up as all the other romantic relationships on this show. On paper they look absolutely adorable and fine together, but when you look closer there are some things really wrong and twisted in their relationship. Klaine is a household name that opens doors and gets praise, but the foundation under it is crumbling fast, because many people who desperately want Klaine to represent them, are turned off from the way this couple is written. They want Klaine, but not the way it is now. And in the mean time the opposite sides (Kurtsies <> Blainers) are getting more and more hostile and irritated. Evil or Very Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2012, 4:37 am

Buenos wrote:
But honestly I think that the popularity of Klaine is exagerrated.

I think that all cyber fandoms are exagerrated and out of proportion to real numbers such as the GA .

For example for the Glee season finale Glee's ratings indicated a viewing audience of 7.64 million people. Of this amount, at most they downloaded 50 -100 thousand of any one song.

Yet we are led to believe that the shippers/hardcore fans run the show numbers.
The real question is: how much do the showrunners let themselves get influenced by those hardcore fans and iTunes sales?
From the looks of it they do let those numbers influence the Glee policy. They love fanpandering and the shift to top 40 songs clearly indicates they want more iTunes sales.

IMO it seems that they are more focused on the forums, tumblr and song sales than on the GA. And maybe that's why the amount of viewers declines all the time at this speed. They are not able to keep the GA interested, because they keep shifting gears and positions, pushing people to the front that can sing but not act, changing friendships and canon to get another toy that might be a hit /heartthrob up front.
Glee has become a popularity contest, but where do they measure who's popular and who's not?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/22/2012, 4:45 am

I want Klaine to break up because I would love to see Kurt dating in New York (because it would mean screentime for Chris) but I don't see this tendency you're talking about
The majority of Kurtsies and Blainers wants them together.

Besides the Klaine shipper are not just "noise".They are effectively numerous and not the only ones who want them to work things through...Klaine is extremely supported by the critics too
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2012, 4:57 am

zuppid wrote:I want Klaine to break up because I would love to see Kurt dating in New York (because it would mean screentime for Chris) but I don't see this tendency you're talking about
The majority of Kurtsies and Blainers wants them together.

Besides the Klaine shipper are not just "noise".They are effectively numerous and not the only ones who want them to work things through...Klaine is extremely supported by the critics too
I think that the Klainers want Kurt and Blaine together, but that both the Kurtsies and the Blainers want them seperated.
Maybe there's a grey area for Kurtsies who are also Klainers, but I doubt that Blainers who are also Klainers (blinkk) will mourn when Klaine breaks up. For them it means that when Klaine breaks up Blaine finally will be 'free' to get his own storylines and development.
At least, that's the impression I get on the forums and tumblrs I follow.

Glorfindel wrote:BTW: isn't Ausiello a Klaine shipper? Are his visions of that first episode colored? Dis he only focus on Blaine's effort to help Kurt to New York, and did Burt and/or Sue play a big(ger) part in this as well?
Quoting myself to correct myself: Ausiello is a Kurtofsky shipper and a Sebastian lover.
That explains a lot too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/22/2012, 5:10 am

I like Darren Criss and I'm a starkid so I follow a lot of Darren's blogs and I can tell that they're 99% klainers too

One of the things that had always amazed me about the Kurt AND Blaine fandom was just this...Of course there are people who blames Kurt for the lack of development for Blaine or blames Blaine for the changing of Kurt's personality...But there are tons who blame just the laziness of the writers...

Kurt became a saint because Ryan wanted to make him the superior one and Blaine didn't get development not because of Kurt...having a boyfriend doesn't keep you from being your own person
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/22/2012, 5:43 am

It's probably depends on the blogs you follow. The blogs and discussion I follow mostly don't want Klaine stay together. And some of them are even fans of both actors but think that Kurt and Blaine don't work together and would benefit from the breakup.

I definitely blame mostly the writers for my dislike of Klaine but a lot of happened and it's too late for me to start to like this couple no matter what they'll do with them in the future... I have never been a Klainer but at time of BICO I thought they had potential...

Glorfindel wrote:
I wonder what the real support is for Klaine? It is indeed very hard to figure out what the GA thinks.
I think they will keep Klaine together, or only give them a little bump in the road. Klaine gave Glee a lot of critical acclaim: they are an example, blahh, they won't let go of one of the 'positive' things in Glee.
Problem is that Klaine is as screwed up as all the other romantic relationships on this show. On paper they look absolutely adorable and fine together, but when you look closer there are some things really wrong and twisted in their relationship. Klaine is a household name that opens doors and gets praise, but the foundation under it is crumbling fast, because many people who desperately want Klaine to represent them, are turned off from the way this couple is written. They want Klaine, but not the way it is now. And in the mean time the opposite sides (Kurtsies <> Blainers) are getting more and more hostile and irritated. Evil or Very Mad
It's really hard to guess what GA thinks, I personally think they want to be primarily entertained and dont't care that much about couples... Boredom of the show is probably the main reason to stop watching rather than the break up of some of the couples...

And you are right about them not breaking up "the example"....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/22/2012, 6:14 am

With all these spoilers I am going for the wait and see option.

We might be pleasantly surprised and love the direction they are going with Kurt's story. Sometimes what Brad and others say doesn't happen in the way we think.

I want to stay optimistic. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 21 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/22/2012, 6:57 am

Eh, I don't really care for the new spoilers, but on the other hand I'm not too bothered about the fact that Blaine "pushes" Kurt to go to New York, because I'm expecting it to be more like encouragement, but who knows...
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/22/2012, 7:07 am

All's I can say is I want Kurt to experience life in New York, and realize that he doesn't have to settle for the first gay guy he ever met.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/22/2012, 8:11 am

ColferInspired wrote:With all these spoilers I am going for the wait and see option.

We might be pleasantly surprised and love the direction they are going with Kurt's story. Sometimes what Brad and others say doesn't happen in the way we think.

I want to stay optimistic. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 21 4247136565

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 21 F-phlo10

Too bad that when it comes to Glee, I have non. Life's irony I guess.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/22/2012, 8:21 am

I strongly advise against optimism when it comes to GLEE iagree
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/22/2012, 8:53 am

I'm still not excited by the recently released spoilers. Liked Chris/Kurt's hair in that photo with SJP though.

Glorfindel wrote:God, we all know that the Blainers/Klainers will crucify Kurt completely for this.

"Dapper Blaine is so good for Kurt, and now Kurt breaks his heart. Ungrateful Kurt. Poor Blaine."
Bring on the blangst. vomir

Sigh. Why can't these writers come up with some good reasons for Klaine conflict that doesn't make me want to smack them? So we are now to believe that Blaine who got all pissed off at the prospect of Kurt leaving for NYC (in last season's DWS) is now responsible for 'pushing' Kurt there? And after Kurt got to NYC and gets enthralled by his new life there, Blaine starts feeling sad and neglected and whatnot, because Kurt is such a 'bad boyfriend'? The writers are really trying their hardest to preserve the 'Blaine is the perfect boyfriend to an undeserving Kurt' myth, aren't they? dryy

I really want to like Blaine, or at least tolerate this character, but the writers are making it really difficult.

As for Kurt getting crucified by Blainers... I wouldn't even mind it as long as those two boys stay separated (which I doubt would happen). It's high time that one of Kurt's main roles on this show stops being about praising Blaine and being his 100% devoted boyfriend.

Glorfindel wrote:I wonder what the real support is for Klaine?

This is entirely my opinion, mind you. I think that there is something about a romantic relationship between two cute boys that tantalizes young girls. Klaine is probably the first introduction into the world of 'boys' love' (the Americans are decades behind the Japanese in this aspect, and that's all I'll say about this topic for now) that these Klainers ever got, and therefore they're dead-set at supporting this ship.

For someone like me who had come across much better 'boys' love' stories, Klaine is really badly written in comparison and therefore doesn't interest me much.

zuppid wrote:

One of the things that had always amazed me about the Kurt AND Blaine fandom was just this...Of course there are people who blames Kurt for the lack of development for Blaine or blames Blaine for the changing of Kurt's personality...But there are tons who blame just the laziness of the writers...

Kurt became a saint because Ryan wanted to make him the superior one and Blaine didn't get development not because of Kurt...having a boyfriend doesn't keep you from being your own person

There are actually people who blame Kurt for lack of development of Blaine? Really? I can think of several reasons why Blaine is still pretty much an undeveloped mess of a character, but Kurt is not it.

As for Kurt's 'saint-like' qualities-- no, I don't think Blaine had anything to do with that. I can name other aspects of Kurt that got diminished by Blaine/Klaine, but his tendency to suffer quietly and suck up every injustice done to him is not one of them. 'High road' Kurt is purely a product of RM. He wrote that Michael episode after all.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/22/2012, 9:57 am

Delight wrote:This is entirely my opinion, mind you. I think that there is something about a romantic relationship between two cute boys that tantalizes young girls. Klaine is probably the first introduction into the world of 'boys' love' (the Americans are decades behind the Japanese in this aspect, and that's all I'll say about this topic for now) that these Klainers ever got, and therefore they're dead-set at supporting this ship.

For someone like me who had come across much better 'boys' love' stories, Klaine is really badly written in comparison and therefore doesn't interest me much.

You are right about this, Japanese and Europeans already dabbled with this issue years ago and it was quite as bad as this execution in the beginning as well for some shows. But I still have to give them kudos for trying but they have passed their sale-by-date with Klaine and do not have the courage to move onwards: ie. give both guys some other interests/boyfriends/experiments. I also think they do want to keep the label of teenage show alive and that does limit some of the depictions of gay relationships, it's gross double standard but we can't change that unfortunately.

Spoilers about Blaine getting out of the break-up as the "winner" does not suprise me and does give me little tingles that if we get the free, independent Kurt he'll have to pay the prize and become the bitch...the writers know no other way to break up couples in Glee. On the other hand Kurt kicking Blaine in the head would be pleasant, very pleasant Twisted Evil even though I also do love to see cuddle Klaine but not in the expense of boredom and inferior Kurt.

I really don't know. I'll probably just wait and not really bother my precious braincells over this matter. I mean I love reading and discussing about spoilers but I will not get overheated about them. Kurt looks really good everything they've given him in this season start, soon we'll get the next set of clothes and set pictures, those are the kinds of spoilers I am exiced about...what outfit will Kurt woo us nextwith? Nice to notice they have kept Kurt stylish even if the wardrobe people were recycled.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/22/2012, 10:17 am

OT: It seems like GF isn't working for me... Anyone else having the same problems?
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2012, 10:46 am

Sani wrote:OT: It seems like GF isn't working for me... Anyone else having the same problems?
It's not working for me neither, so there's something wrong with the site, not us. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2012, 11:53 am

Here's the thing, once Kurt is in New York, he's in New York.

Oh sure, they'll have a plot twist (aka Wemma Wedding?) to get the graduates back in Lima for special episodes but Kurt is out of there.

I don't think there really is any going back, so whether he's pushed, encouraged, supported to get to his NY adventures, the character has graduated to different story lines. I'm happy about that so I suppose it's irrelevant once he's in NY how he got there.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/22/2012, 1:03 pm

I'm actually not at all bothered by the spoilers despite Brad's boneheaded way of phrasing things. Given how I was dreading the prospect of Kurt going to NY because Rachel needed her Best Gay there to ease the brutal hellhole that NYADA had become for her, the idea that Kurt is going there for himself and his own dreams and aspirations is the best result I could hope for. I have absolutely no problems with Blaine pushing Kurt to pull himself up by his fabulous bootstraps and not to wallow in self pity. That's what your SO is supposed to do when life kicks you in the nuts. I don't think this is taking away Kurt's agency - it's still his decision in the end. But I'm glad to see that those that genuinely have Kurt's best interests at heart still believe in him and don't want to see Kurt give up. This is a far cry from Tina forging Mike's signature on college applications or Finn all but hogtying Rachel and tossing her onto a train. No one is doing this for Kurt. He's still got to find it within himself to go to NY on his own and try to build the life that he wants there.

As for Kurt and Blaine drifting apart and Kurt not focusing on what's happening in Blaine's life, I don't think this makes either of them the "bad guy" (despite what some Blaine stans will whine). Their lives are now in two very different places and both of them are going to have issues with how to contend with these changes. I'm glad that Kurt is finding things in NY that are keeping him very busy and hopefully happy and that he's not focusing on high school. That's normal. And it's also normal that Blaine is feeling left out of Kurt's new life and feeling a little lost without him at McKinely (hence the supposed bonding with Sam who's also at loose ends). What would make someone in this the "bad guy" is not wanting to work on the problems once they recognize that there is a problem. If Blaine just breaks up with Kurt because he's feeling a little left out of Kurt's new life and doesn't give Kurt a chance to try to fix things, then he will be the "bad guy".
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/22/2012, 2:19 pm

Whatever happens between Klaine, probably won't happen until episode 4. Until then we have Kurt walking around in NY, look fabulous. We have Kurt getting a job. We have Kurt excited about the changes in his life. Any Blangst is probably in episode 4, and then we have the hiatus. Considering Kurt is crying in that scene, I don't think anyone is going to think breaking up is his idea. I think there will be less hate than we think. Only the people who hate Kurt to begin with are going to be relishing all the hate Kurt will garner with a break up.

In the end, Kurt is an adult in an adult world, he has to move forward. High School is a lot different, and once Blaine leaves he will also have to change. I still don't think they will actively seek out lengthly relationships for either of them outside of Klaine just because of the amount of characters they already have. They'll do that for Rachel only, she gets to have all the guys macking on her because she is their star. Everyone else might get a Chandler type scene, or Sebastian still trying to get into Blaine's bland pants. This is an opportunity to remove a bit of Blaine's perfection and make him more interesting. Whether they actually do that or keep him a jukebox is unknown.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2012, 5:05 pm

What excites me more then anything is that Kurt is the one with potentially adult storylines. Rachel's NYADA SL is probably Mckinley in New York with better dancers. Kurt will be in a professional setting at Vogue.com. At least initially the only young character he interacts with is Rachel, so hopefully the writers are pumped up for his plot lines as something fresh and different. I would think the writers have to get a little depressed tring to retcon New Directions as underdogs yet again as they gear up for the suspensful Sectionals!

Poor Tina and Arte, this is their 4th year at this Rodeo.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/22/2012, 5:37 pm

ND are back to being underdogs basically because they lost their primary soloist and Will, being the crap choir leader that he is, never bothered to develop any of the other talent to eventually replace her. I've been saying for ages that Rachel became a crutch for the team. They were made completely dependent on her and it in the long run was going to cripple them. And it was entirely unnecessary given the depth of talent in the group.

I'd brought up the example that Rachel could walk out of rehersal the night before a competition and get hit by a bus and there would be no one ready to immediately take her place. As the one last strong female singer left in ND, Tina should have been developed as a soloist long before this (and let's not start on how Will treated Kurt, Mercedes and Santana - all of who could match or surpass Rachel depending on the material). The fact that Will made the group depenant upon Rachel and now Rachel is gone is no one's fault but Will's. Now ND is going into the new school year stripped of all their big vocal guns and having every other show choir in the country gunning for them. All they have right now is Tina, who was never allowed to grow as a performer, Blaine, who is a human jukebox and about as generic as they come and Artie, who has his own limitations as a performer both vocally and physically. Sam is not leading man material (as season 2 sectionals proved). Joe is both creepy and dull and Sugar... well, she looks pretty.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next