Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 3:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m97lt35vkk1qc4ojbo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m97lt35vkk1qc4ojbo2_500

The spooky bitch ?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 3:20 pm

fantastica wrote:tada! trollphy tweeted a lovely pic:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m97y81pT6e1rrahezo2_500

must be the Vogue job interview scene - my guess.
Since we also have a picture of Sam and Blaine in suits, my guess is that this is the Thanksgiving/Wemma wedding reunion (episode 5-6).

Here's the other pic:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Fvaed
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2012, 3:24 pm

Divalicious wrote:She can't have subtle emotional moments, like Kurt and Finn. Her anger also comes out as practiced, because Rachel is always on stage. That is why Kurt gets the angsty crying scenes, because you believe Chris when Kurt is upset. You still get the strength of the Kurt character, but you feel the pain. Perhaps because you feel there are reasons for Kurt to feel pain, where with Rachel it feels contrived.

This is one of the things that irks me about Rachel's behavior. She treats every moment like a performance. It's not often that we get real, genuine, untarnished emotion from her. Part of it I'm sure is based on Rachel's character - she's always "on". It's rare that she really lets her guard down and we see Rachel behind the mask. And it doesn't help that 99% of the time Rachel has to express her feelings through song. If she's sad, she sings, Heartbroken, she sings. Happy, she sings. You never get a sense of where Rachel the Performer and Rachel the person begins and ends and it makes it hard to warm to her at times because you've never sure just what is real.

I like to refer back to Grilled Cheezus for a good contrast between Rachel and Kurt in how they express grief. Kurt is in the grips of the worst emotional pain possible - facing the loss of his only parent. His emotions were real and raw and barely contained at times. His performance of IWTHYH was great but it wasn't needed to express his feelings. I can't recall a single moment, not even the aftermath of her NYADA audition, where Rachel's emotions ever came across as purely. For her, feelings need to be expressed in song with appropriate costumes and settings.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2012, 3:25 pm

Ah... the return of the hippo broach! Could he be any more adorable?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2012, 3:28 pm

He has probably the same outfit as here
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m9625quzIV1qcf3nwo3_1280

And this was filmed in New York, so I think it could be for the job interview as well.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2012, 3:30 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Ah... the return of the hippo broach! Could he be any more adorable?

I think we'd all want a miniature Chris with us all the time: he's witty and smart and even at times if he wouldn't be in a good mood he'd still look good...his serious face just kills fans everywhere. I'm loving this adult Kurt. I can watch Glee without the sound if I have to. Although Chris also sounds nice, life's full of difficult choices.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 4:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 A1AHiICCYAEtVjC

This is a pic that Dante tweeted. Apparently SJP is done with shooting.

I take it that Chris has got that strange low chair because it has a sort of side table he can use to put his mousepad on or something when he's writing on his laptop?
It looks kind of funny, though. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 4:37 pm

Exclusive: Glee Exec Promises New Romance For Finn, Touts a Not-That-Innocent Rachel

Glee isn’t just rebooting itself in Season 4, it’s rebooting its leading lady, too!

“Rachel’s not innocent anymore,” previews executive producer Brad Falchuk of Lea Michele’s college freshman. “It’s nice to write her a little stronger.”

Helping to bring Rachel out of her shell will be her determined new suitor Brody (played by Dean Goyer). “She’s now not coming from a place when she met Finn, where she was like this totally insecure, annoying little girl,” he says. “Now she’s a woman and she’s been through a lot and she’s achieved a lot. So she approaches boys differently, with a different kind of confidence and a different kind of maturity. There’s not as much, ‘Don’t mention sex.’”

Regarding the new guy her in life, Falchuk notes that he’s “so different” from Finn. “He has the same kind of kindness and sweetness, but he’s a very different kind of person,” he says. “It’s great to write Rachel with somebody different.”

Where does all this leave ‘Finchel,’ who ended the season essentially broken up? The EP says the split “will stick” — for now at least. “I want Rachel and Finn to have a happy ending,” he insists. “I think the idea is that maybe they end up together, but a lot can change. As we write we might discover something interesting. It’s definitely not going to get better anytime soon for those two.”

In the meantime, Rachel has Brody, and Finn has…. ? “Undetermined at this point,” says Falchuk. “But he will have someone. He will definitely have someone.”
x

1) So much for no focus on couples. Rolling Eyes

2) More Rachel spoilers, yay!!! Not.

3) If Finchel really break up, then my guess is that Klaine will stay together, to balance things out. dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2012, 4:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 A1AHiICCYAEtVjC

ptdr This is funny though. It's like our tiny, meager Chris sits next to a queen so he has to sit lower. Either Dante didn't notice this or he's mean. moque
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2012, 4:50 pm

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at Brad's statement about Rachel not being "not innocent" and "a woman". That would imply that this is someone who's fought for and lost things. What has she ever lost? She's basically been handed absolutely everything that she wanted. I don't see her having matured or grown at all in the past three years. moque

She had sex. Big deal. We've seen with Brittany, Santana and Puck that having sex doesn't necessarily translate to emotional maturity.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/23/2012, 6:30 pm

Like it :D and he looks nervous. Well is his job interview.

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m97lt35vkk1qc4ojbo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m97lt35vkk1qc4ojbo2_500

The spooky bitch ?

She looks like Anna Wintour Razz

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 A1AHiICCYAEtVjC

ptdr This is funny though. It's like our tiny, meager Chris sits next to a queen so he has to sit lower. Either Dante didn't notice this or he's mean. moque

That's a good explanation. Mine it was height difference, because SJP is shorter than Chris but it could be related to the "queen" status that she has lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/23/2012, 9:21 pm

Some stuff from the Baroness

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 A1BT7xOCQAADKzr

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 A1BYf25CEAElfDQ
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/23/2012, 9:27 pm

(Pics were here)

Does the show really think Kate Hudson is a draw? Seriously, why is she being promoted so much?

As for the group shot, I hate that Blaine is in the center, but Kurt looks good... as always.

Also, notice how new Rachel and Finn dress like old Rachel and Finn? Ugh! Ridiculous! That means Unique is probably Mercedes, new Cheerio is Quinn/Santana, and Blaine is... wait for it because this one hurts... Kurt. vomir
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2012, 9:33 pm

Actually your freudian slip is showing neutre

Artie is in the middle
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2012, 9:35 pm

Ryan Murphy fetishes aging past their prime blonde female movie stars
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/23/2012, 9:36 pm

For me it looks like both Artie and Blaine were in the middle. Umm probably it gonna be a competition for the leadership .

BTW I don't see Dianna.

Who's new Finn?
_____________________________________________________________________---

BTW, someone on tumblr made this:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 Tumblr_m98fe9plNS1qahheuo1_500

source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2012, 9:54 pm

Am I the only one completely fed up with 99.9% of promo and spoilers so far being about Rachel and Rachel alone?

No...? Good. dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/23/2012, 9:57 pm

brisallie wrote:For me it looks like both Artie and Blaine were in the middle. Umm probably it gonna be a competition for the leadership .

BTW I don't see Dianna.

Who's new Finn?
_____________________________________________________________________---

source

The one next to Sue.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/23/2012, 10:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am I the only one completely fed up with 99.9% of promo and spoilers so far being about Rachel and Rachel alone?

No...? Good. dryy

I'm beyond tired and exhausted from all of the Rachel BTW, trailers and promotional pictures. Overkill dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/23/2012, 10:36 pm

Buenos wrote:Ryan Murphy fetishes aging past their prime blonde female movie stars

And Blaine's ankles front in center in the group shot.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/23/2012, 11:02 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:Ryan Murphy fetishes aging past their prime blonde female movie stars

And Blaine's ankles front in center in the group shot.

I noticed that too and then quickly tried to ignore it.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/24/2012, 3:36 am

I think it is kind of pathetic that Brad is pushing Rachel spoilers all the time.

For all we know Brody might be a complete fail.

Dean might think he has chemistry with Lea, but it could be like what happened with Chord and Dianna, many thought they looked more like brother and sister.

Brad is really trying to force the fans to full in love with Rachel's story and seems to not care about any other characters, except for Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 357632081

I still don't trust Ryan, but I think he gets an idea of what some of the fans want. Why we get a few pics of Kurt, and reassuring Dianna fans that she still is on the show.

I am hoping fans and the GA show no interest in Rachel's new love life and become interested in other characters stories, then maybe Fox and RIB will realise Rachel isn't the favourite anymore.

I am excited that they are casting the Vogue team. I can't wait to see the others they have cast. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/24/2012, 3:57 am

How can't they understand that no one cares about Rachel that much???
The hype for this NYADA thing is super-low!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/24/2012, 4:23 am

zuppid wrote:How can't they understand that no one cares about Rachel that much???

I think Brad wants everyone to love Rachel, but that is not going to happen.

I like Lea, but I am tired of Rachel. I do hope her story fails to garner the interest Fox and the rest hope it will and fans complain about, and the media lose interest.

I have to wait and see if Dean does have chemistry with Lea. If he doesn't, then that relationship is going to look just boring.

I see they are dressing Blaine the same. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 357632081

And I like that they are dressing Kurt in a more mature style. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 650269930

The new cast I am wary of. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 23 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2012, 7:19 am

zuppid wrote:How can't they understand that no one cares about Rachel that much???
I think they shot themselves in the foot by letting Rachel be the only one to get in an exclusive school as NYADA. They wanted their special snowflake, the one big exception, to be the big star, that noone could come near, especially not Kurt (even though Chris is immense popular and has proven how good an actor he is).
But now we have Rachel isolated in her college, and because this cast is too damn big as it is already they can't add many NYADA characters for Rachel to interact with. So we get anonymous, faceless classmates, 1 teacher and 1 love-interest. That doesn't pull viewers into the story. How can we root for Rachel when she fights for a solo if we never get to know her opponents/classmates?

This whole NYADA stuff baffles me: I see no way they can keep this storyline interesting with only 2-3 actors representing a whole school, class + teachers.
At least with Vogue Kurt doesn't need too many extra characters around him: writing is a lonely task, and there won't be 19 class mates he will have to compete with.

They should have made NYADA not so exclusive. That way they could have let Kurt in, and Sebastian, Chandler or even Jesse if they wanted too.
Next year Tina and Blaine could have joined them, which will be difficult now (because what is the chance that 1-2 kids from the same school get chosen 2 years in a row?).
They even could have had a pop music department at NYADA, so Finn (as a drummer) and Santana could have been there. And if they added a director's department Artie could join too.
But no, they fervently didn't want Glee: the College years, and now they're stuck with this mess of all the graduates going in another direction.
They either should have chosen for Glee and a spin-off, or pure Glee:McKinley and drop the graduates, or NYADA: aka Glee, the college years.
But, as per usual with RIB/Fox: they wanted to have their cake and eat it too. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next