Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning America 17/7/2012

+7
FunnyLady
Kurt Hummel
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
valkeakuulas
fantastica
ColferInspired
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Morning America 17/7/2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning America 17/7/2012

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 2:42 pm

And sadly, all of those pictures are probably going to pop up on eBay sometime soon. Seriously, look at all those guys hovering around trying to get autographs. They don't look like Kurt/Chris fans to me.

When I met Colin Farrell in Hollywood last year, there were dozens of guys there with things to get signed. One guy had index cards, and each time he got one signed, he'd walk down a few steps, and shove the next card out. Colin wound up ignoring the guy's hand after the first autograph.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Good Morning America 17/7/2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning America 17/7/2012

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 3:09 pm

I for one never understand the poewr of autograph. Unless it's the handwriting of Jesus Christ. I would rather get a photo taken w/ a beloved celebrity, but that's just me.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/18/2012, 5:22 pm

I hate those professional autograph hunters, but I assume they are always hovering at the entrances of these TV studios. I can see the interest of having for example a book or a record signed, but just a general poster? AND these autograph hunters take away too much space and time from the actual fans that show up at the stage doors, unfair for them. But I guess someone like Chris is nowdays getting to be big enough star that these autograph hunters want his picture/posters to be signed.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2