Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 8:57 pm

Ivana, now that you have more time, please spam more Tiny (or Biggie) pictures! neutre

sorry about OT. I like the first makeover more because it was very funny, but the second one was lovely too because kurt got to sing.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  brisallie 10/3/2012, 9:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Not mine and can't find the source, but this is too good not to post:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mb48lsb16p1qg5mtao1_r1_250 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mb48lsb16p1qg5mtao2_250

How things has changed since the first makeover lol at that time Rachel believed they were "friends" and now they really are.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/6/2012, 3:12 pm

Kurt's Outfits : 4x03 - Makeover

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 4x0310
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 10/8/2012, 12:51 pm

Let's recap Kurt's saddest moments in his life:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo4_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo7_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo7_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo8_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo2_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo6_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo5_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo1_250

TPTB, WHY CAN'T THIS AWESOME YOUNG MAN GET A BREAK IN HIS LIFE??

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/8/2012, 12:58 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Not mine and can't find the source, but this is too good not to post:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mb48lsb16p1qg5mtao1_r1_250 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mb48lsb16p1qg5mtao2_250

How things has changed since the first makeover lol at that time Rachel believed they were "friends" and now they really are.

Love the comparaison! wub
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2012, 8:52 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mboax9bwWN1rw72n5o1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mboax9bwWN1rw72n5o2_500

Found this on tumblr. He is just too cute to be true. Kurt baby these are the sweetest sexy faces I've ever seen.

Tumblr is addictive. If only I weren't so curious about Glee spoilers. At least I haven't made an account yet.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/17/2012, 7:33 pm

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/17/2012, 7:58 pm

^
It seems he's giving some directions in the picture above Smile. I've read the article and I'm impressed how fans create a story behind the clothing that characters usually wear.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/17/2012, 8:04 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Let's recap Kurt's saddest moments in his life:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo4_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo7_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo7_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo8_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo2_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo6_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo5_250_Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mbjjatfJT41qgyzvzo1_250

TPTB, WHY CAN'T THIS AWESOME YOUNG MAN GET A BREAK IN HIS LIFE??

Oh, he can. He just has to have a mammoth sacrifice to get it.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 12:20 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Kurtelizabeth

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry.

Anyway, it's finally confirmed! A lot of people I've seen are angry because they think it's further equating being an effeminate man with actually being a girl, but honestly I just always had the headcanon that Burt let Kurt change his middle name to his mother's first name after her death so he'd have something to remember her by saispa I can't really see someone like Burt allowing Kurt to be given that middle name at birth, if only to forestall possible teasing later in life.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 12:45 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Kurtsweetpeas

I find this adorable.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/6/2012, 1:15 am

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Kurtelizabeth

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry.

Anyway, it's finally confirmed! A lot of people I've seen are angry because they think it's further equating being an effeminate man with actually being a girl, but honestly I just always had the headcanon that Burt let Kurt change his middle name to his mother's first name after her death so he'd have something to remember her by saispa I can't really see someone like Burt allowing Kurt to be given that middle name at birth, if only to forestall possible teasing later in life.

I'm glad we finally have it confirmed. Smile And blinkk to the people mad about this. Technically we've known his middle name since at least Duets, and I don't see how having a feminine middle name implies that he "is" a girl. I agree with you that it may have something to do with his mother, either in honor of her memory OR maybe in his mother's family, they pass down a middle name to each child. That's how it is with my mother and me - her middle name is Rochelle, and so is mine, it's a family tradition.

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Kurtsweetpeas

I find this adorable.

I think it's really cute too. It must be because Kurt's so sweet himself, so of course he loves sweet peas. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 1:23 am

ColferGirl wrote:

I'm glad we finally have it confirmed. Smile And blinkk to the people mad about this. Technically we've known his middle name since at least Duets, and I don't see how having a feminine middle name implies that he "is" a girl. I agree with you that it may have something to do with his mother, either in honor of her memory OR maybe in his mother's family, they pass down a middle name to each child. That's how it is with my mother and me - her middle name is Rochelle, and so is mine, it's a family tradition.

Well a lot of people didn't take it seriously because Kurt was doing Le Jazz Hot, and they thought it was in homage to Julie Elizabeth Andrews, who did a famous performance of it (I think). Also some people thought it was a "The Producers" reference? But I have no idea what "The Producers" is, so. phr34r

ColferGirl wrote:I think it's really cute too. It must be because Kurt's so sweet himself, so of course he loves sweet peas. hapitgh

"You are what you eat" was my first thought fanny2
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 6:21 am

Adamina wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Well a lot of people didn't take it seriously because Kurt was doing Le Jazz Hot, and they thought it was in homage to Julie Elizabeth Andrews, who did a famous performance of it (I think). Also some people thought it was a "The Producers" reference? But I have no idea what "The Producers" is, so. phr34r
I always took Kurt's middle name being Elizabeth as real. It's not uncommon for a boy to have a female middle name (like Maria).
This time I don't get the commotion, really.

I think it was a wink and sort of hommage of RIB towards Julie Andrews, and Chris wanting her to be his grandmother on the show.
Something like: Julie is Kurt's grandma, so Kurt has her (middle) name as his middle name, because he was named after his grandma. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/6/2012, 12:12 pm

Didn't know men could have female middle names. We don't have middle names in Serbia (unless you are a Catholic in which case it's the name of the families patron saint, and most of people here are Christian Orthodox rather then Catholic or even Protestant), so I'd know this stuff. In that past, Serbs did have middle names but they were derived from their fathers name in a form of a second last name, so if a person's name was Petar Petrovic and his father's name was Marko - his full name would be Petar Markovic Petrovic. But that was like a 100 years ago or so and it's no longer practice.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 1:46 pm

^All my children have middle names. In fact: they all have 3 names.
Both my daughters' 2nd names are named after male angels, so they both have a male middle name. And Maria is a common middle name for a boy here.
So I never saw anything wrong with Elizabeth being Kurt's middle name. saispa
I kinda liked the Julie Andrews nod.

But I can see why others are angry by it, especially after Ryan gave Blaine's middle name yesterday. It's not like RIB have a good track record when it comes to the portrayal effeminate boys, and this is just one more dig.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/6/2012, 2:39 pm

Well, if i were Kurt, I'd be like "my middle name is after the great queen of England, Elizabeth The First". Who the fuck is Devon ??? Twisted Evil
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/7/2012, 3:00 am

I think it's nice that we get to know such cute, random trivia about Kurt. Of course he likes sweet peas Smile.

Just like you Marie, I always thought Elizabeth was both an homage to Julie Andrews and Kurt's actual middle name because of Chris wanting Julie Andrews to be Kurt's grandmother. It's nice to have it confirmed. I'm just wondering whether he was named after his mother or grandmother or there's some other meaning?

Oh, and many Indians have their father's name as their middle name so boys and girls both have male middle names Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/7/2012, 3:23 am

I kind of think Kurt, having no middle name, picked Elizabeth, because of his admiration for the actress. Probably about the same time he asked for sensible shoes for his birthday.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/7/2012, 3:46 am

Wasn't it canon that Kurt wrote 'Kurt Elizabeth Hummel' in his notebook in an episode in season 2? And didn't 'Kurt' mention this during a Glee Tour skit in 2011? humhum

I am surprised that it's not unusual for males to have female middle names. You learn something new everyday hapitgh
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2012, 5:11 am

^Yes, Kurt wrote his middle name when he voted for himself in 'Duets':

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 KEH-800
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/6/2012, 12:09 am

I missed this is the actual episode. Just look at Brody's face. He looks like he could almost kill Blaine as if he has guessed what he has done. Look at his eyes. Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 4249845411

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mekklj9ze21rkektgo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/7/2012, 10:24 am

Because this performance deserves a place here in this thread...

Link to official video in HD
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/12/2012, 1:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_metbdkfTWn1qi8h79o1_r2_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_metbdkfTWn1qi8h79o2_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/13/2012, 8:41 am

^OMG! ohmy I forgot about that.

I will so steal that to put on the KHAT. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next