Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast

+15
BlueJazz
sahhar
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Delight
brisallie
paulopf
Emile
dap1217
arina
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
fantastica
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 4:55 pm

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57iwtEItA1qcant6o1_500

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57hy6kloF1qgfb58o1_500

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57fshAL0c1qgfb58o1_500

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57n5rHXDx1r0gz8lo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast

Post  Emile 6/6/2012, 5:10 pm

Aw, I saw the videos and Chris was adorable! And pretty witty! - At "50 Shades of Green" I was dying, LOL.
The other writers were amazing!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/6/2012, 5:19 pm

Love the video! My favorite part was when Chris said "Justin Bieber of the literary world." Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/6/2012, 5:21 pm

It's remarkable how well he presented himself infront of a tough crowd, most of these ladies and gentlemen are not fans but book and literature professionals, they're not easily amused or satisfied. I can see why he would have felt nervous but he was so pleasant and charming and managed to get people to laugh and feel at ease that early of the morning.

I love hearing about his book...it's been awhile since I've waited for a piece of fiction this much. Personal side note, he looks so good in this casual dress shirt style he's been sporting a lot recently, makes him look almost like an adult MAN not a boy anymore. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/6/2012, 5:31 pm

I'm so proud of him crycry .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 5:36 pm

^ I'm proud of him, too. And can't get over how gorgeous he looks in all those pics wub

A fan-made cover of .... " 50 shades of Green":
Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m579d1Nu4C1qgummfo1_500

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 5:43 pm

A pic of TLOS bag:

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m5720nD6G01qki6k1o1_500

I think I saw a fan carrying it in one of the pics posted. I would love to have one neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 5:56 pm

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57d77l5wQ1r84z8eo1_500

Aww at his adorableness wub Why can't I keep him for just one day ? :(

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57e02OsAb1qa9vrfo1_500

ARMS!!! wub

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2012, 7:22 pm

I really wanted to see the live stream but I fall asleep :( I hate myself for that. By other hand, thanks to all of you for the pictures, videos and twitter's messages, it makes me feel proud. In addition, I had no idea who is John Green until I saw the interaction between him and Chris ,love it. Razz

fantastica wrote:Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57iwtEItA1qcant6o1_500

A SBL pencil? Nice! and that's like a duckling mouth lol

BlueJazz wrote:^ I'm proud of him, too. And can't get over how gorgeous he looks in all those pics wub

A fan-made cover of .... " 50 shades of Green":
Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m579d1Nu4C1qgummfo1_500

tonguue Fans are fast when's about to create things, from fan fics to this.

BlueJazz wrote:A pic of TLOS bag:

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m5720nD6G01qki6k1o1_500

I think I saw a fan carrying it in one of the pics posted. I would love to have one neutre

ME TOO wub :(

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 7:30 pm

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57sh64eWh1qiw4c8o1_500

so, there is a dedicated site for the book...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 7:35 pm

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57toa7z6T1qigsyro1_500

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57toa7z6T1qigsyro2_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 7:42 pm

^ was this signing thing after the BEA? in a different location? because he changed his cloth. and what about "breakfast"? any pics of everybody eating?

is there anything wrong w/ me?? blinkk
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 7:44 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57sh64eWh1qiw4c8o1_500

so, there is a dedicated site for the book...

you mean www.lb-kids.com? that's Little Brown's official site.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/6/2012, 8:08 pm

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/6/2012, 10:38 pm

fantastica wrote:^ was this signing thing after the BEA? in a different location? because he changed his cloth. and what about "breakfast"? any pics of everybody eating?

Curiosity is good. And food is very important! Maybe they didn't have breakfast, but just drank?

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m57987p8ru1qe476yo1_r1_1280

I watched the livestream, and it was kind of funny to see almost everyone who had checked in check out once Chris' speech was over, then some of them started to come back.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/7/2012, 12:22 am

I just finished watching Chris' speech at BEA. I really like how he doesn't hold back and throw impertinent and unprofessional entertainment journalists their frivolities right at their own faces. Showing his own illustrations for the book, from he was a kid was a great touch. Endearing, of course, but also, it speaks volume of how genuine this book is. He's not being an opportunist who would do anything to gain more cheap fame. He's taking the opportunity to accomplish a honest dream. Is it just me or was his voice cracking a bit at the end?

I love you, Colfer. You're my hero.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/7/2012, 1:09 am

^ so, the gifs diaporama with all the stupid questions was not a joke? arghh (no, I still haven't watched the video lol)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2012, 1:17 am

^
Haven't watched the video yet but I just downloaded to my cellphone. However I was reading on tumblr that "50 shades of green" is a reference to "50 shades of grey" (didn't know about that book until today) Razz Ok John Green is right: Chris is very witty-smart :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/7/2012, 1:31 am

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m588doXesF1qc4ojbo2_500

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m588doXesF1qc4ojbo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/7/2012, 2:23 am

^Hm. Is it just my stan bias or is he looking quite fine?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/7/2012, 3:00 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ so, the gifs diaporama with all the stupid questions was not a joke? arghh (no, I still haven't watched the video lol)

He was quoting some questions entertainment journalists had actually asked him during red carpets. At least nothing like that was asked to him during this specific event. Yes, it was open mockery to Hollywood's frivolity.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/7/2012, 6:31 am

brisallie wrote:

I read from p_f that it's a mini Carson doll. I've never seen a pencil as small as that Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/7/2012, 8:26 am

thsi is the video of the fan showing chris the Carson doll:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2012, 9:40 am

paulopf wrote:^Hm. Is it just my stan bias or is he looking quite fine?

No Paulo, he's looking quite fine Razz

BTW, I finally saw the video and you're right, at the end his voice breaks down, precisely after he said "seen my LoS is all grown up.." and then something about kids that I didn't catch very well because it sounded like he was almost crying but he didn't.

Y Paulo, no olvides hacer la llamada.

BlueJazz wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I read from p_f that it's a mini Carson doll. I've never seen a pencil as small as that Razz

Believe me there're small pencils! once I had a marker just a little bit longer than my thumb :p but after saw the video that Kim posted it, my eyes were wrong and is a mini Carson doll.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/7/2012, 10:34 am

Shinra17 wrote:Chris at BEA download links:

Rapidshare

Uploaded.to

Thanks for the download links, Shinra!

However, is it just me or does this mp4 file behave a bit strangely? I had to use VLC media player (windows media player doesn't work for some reason) and it stops playing the video automatically at various points in the video clip. I'm not sure whether the fault lies with the video or my software.

fantastica wrote: and what about "breakfast"? any pics of everybody eating?

Pic of everybody eating at the BEA:

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Beabreakfast

I see muffins and orange juice. Not much of a breakfast. I prefer a hearty bacon and egg and sausage and toast breakfast myself. tonguue

And just because there can never be enough pretty Chris pics, here's one more for us to ogle gaze at:

Chris to emcee Book & Author Breakfast - Page 3 Tumblr_m5884pkB7J1qcant6o1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next