Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeĆ²dhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Delight 4/27/2012, 10:08 am

Esme wrote:I've been lurking here since the Glee Forums turned into the Gestapo a few months ago but never bothered to register. I figured now was the time to become an official member, especially if the rumours are true and Glee will no longer be Chris's main gig.

Haha, I couldn't have phrased it better Smile

Chris would still be around for next year... To be quite honest, I would loath to see Glee end, because terrible though the show is, we still get the occasional Kurt song and 22 episodes with at least a few scenes of Chris in it. Movies take too long to make and reach cinemas.

Esme wrote:
I still view it as a mark of pride that I was one of the first people at GF early last year to have a post removed because I slagged off Blaine (or was it Darren? Oh it doesn't matter, does it-- they're the same). Made me feel like such a bad ass.... Judging from what I read on here, it shouldn't be a problem anymore. fanny2

There's a dedicated thread here for any slagging you might still want to get out of your system fanny2

Shinra17 wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:11. Other favorite TV shows: USA- Shameless US (highly recommended), True Blood, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family; Japan- Nodame Cantabile, Jin, Kaze no Garden, some animes
Very very good choice thumnup .

Love that anime too. Read the manga first though.

Shinra17 wrote:
if I tell you that I've downloaded the last episode and I still haven't find the motivation to watch it, even though I've read there's a lot of Kurt in it phr34r
(by the way, I'm living in France but I'm also from Asia, in case you haven't guessed lol)

Bad Kurtsie!

But I can understand why you would avoid it, given that the portrayal of the Klaine dynamics in the episode once again ignited a lot of angry debate. Maybe you can watch it and fastforward though the Klaine scenes.

You're from Asia? I thought it was a bit unusual that you have such an avid interest in anime and Japanese songs. neutre

I'm from Asia too, but living in Australia.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Esme 4/27/2012, 10:18 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ I have an elephantine memory and a selective reading of the posts on GF, even if you didn't post a lot there, your posts were more noticeable to me Smile (actually, when we started this board, I thought about sending you a pm but I didn't dared and it was also at a time I haven't seen any post from you for a while blushh )

For what it's worth, I always enjoyed your posts as well. I could always tell there was so much snark just lurking under the surface of all that eloquence.

I got to the point in GF that I didn't have anything to say that wouldn't get my hand slapped so I kept my "posts" in my head. I knew it was the end when I actually started preferring the flailing fan-girls and their exploding ovaries and unexplained instantaneous pregnancies on Tumblr.... a dark day indeed. dryy
Esme
Esme
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 4/27/2012, 4:15 pm

Delight wrote:
Asia is HUGE. Are you able to narrow it down a bit more? Just to satisfy my curiosity. If you'd rather leave it unsaid, that's fine too fanny2

Haha, I'm glad that you're curious about me coool Hmm...let's just say I'm a Chinese living in South-East Asia. I hope that this piece of information will satisfy your curiosity a bit.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 4:18 pm

I am a chinese-born living in US. but then on the internet, we are all one big happy family!!! Smile

welcome new friends - actually old friends! I remember you both!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 4/27/2012, 4:33 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Very very good choice thumnup . And welcome on the board! ^^

Thanks for the compliment. I was referring to the live-action tv series of Nodame Cantabile (+special+movies), though. I didn't watch the anime as the storylines are similar. I did watch some animes and have read a few mangas (I prefer animes over mangas, though), I enjoyed Nabari no Ou, Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Cowboy bebop (especially its music, it's just perfect for the anime!) etc.

Besides, glad to know that you're from Asia too. Which country were you born? I'm such a curious person blushh

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/27/2012, 4:38 pm

Welcome here Esme and BlueJazz! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/28/2012, 5:56 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Haha, I'm glad that you're curious about me coool Hmm...let's just say I'm a Chinese living in South-East Asia. I hope that this piece of information will satisfy your curiosity a bit.

Curiosity satisfied fanny2

Just so you know, you're not that different from me. My home country is in South East Asia too.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 8 Empty Heyerchick, checking in

Post  Heyerchick 4/28/2012, 10:38 am

1. User Name: Heyerchick
2. Real Name: Alison
3. Location: Sunderland, UK
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he won the Golden Globe: his reaction to the announcement, then that amazing speech
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: his ongoing battle with the owls outside his bedroom window...
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: I have a soft spot a mile wide for his 'audition' for the role of kicker on the football field. That adorable little head tilt and his wanting to know if that was good is happy happy joy joy
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: For Good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: I love Pure Imagination for Tina and Finn in harmony with Kurt
11. Other favorite TV shows: current: The Closer, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Supernatural, House, Community, Eureka, Southland, 2 Broke Girls, Suits, Burn Notice, White Collar
12. Other favorite actors: quite a few I enjoy in performance but none that I follow
13. Favorite movie: if I could only pick one, it would have to be Shawshank Redemption
14. Favorite recording artists: I'm a 1980s girl; love my new wave
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I wrote Stargate SG-1 Jack/Daniel slashfic as Biblio

Thank you, tanita, for the invite! Hello all Smile
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2012, 10:52 am

Welcome, Heyerchick! Good to see you posting Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/28/2012, 11:58 am

Hello to all the recently arrived people! baibai This place is great!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/28/2012, 12:09 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Thanks for the compliment. I was referring to the live-action tv series of Nodame Cantabile (+special+movies), though. I didn't watch the anime as the storylines are similar. I did watch some animes and have read a few mangas (I prefer animes over mangas, though), I enjoyed Nabari no Ou, Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Cowboy bebop (especially its music, it's just perfect for the anime!) etc.

Besides, glad to know that you're from Asia too. Which country were you born? I'm such a curious person blushh
I should really give a chance to the live-action version of Nodame, all the people who watched it say only nice things about it but I am a complete anime addicted, animes can go much further I think in the craziness field, there are no reality restriction, that's why I prefer them so much.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day: I adored that one too.

Actually, I was born in France but my parents are from the Vietnamese diaspora (although they're not exactly Vietnamese either Laughing ). I'm still feeling like an immigrant because of, I guess, the way I've been raised.

Welcome Heyerchick! baibai
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 1:34 pm

Hi Hayerchick! Love reading your posts elsewhere so I'm really happy u r here!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 1:58 pm

Welcome here Heyerchick. Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 4/28/2012, 3:10 pm

Thanks, guys Smile
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/28/2012, 3:32 pm

1.User name: FanofChrisC&MaxA1
2. Real name: Becky
3. Location : USA
4. Favorite Chris Moment: His Golden Globe win and Speech
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or quote Not sure have to think, they are so many good ones
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When He came ou t to his dad
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance : I Want To Hold Your Hand
8. Favorite Kurt Duet: Not sure
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Kurt's dad
10. Favorite Glee Performance by someone other than Kurt: Not sure
11. Other favorite TV Shows: America's Most Wanted, I Love Lucy, Bonanza, The Patty Duke Show
12. Other favorite actors: Max Adler , Kate Winslet, Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Jimmy Stewart,and more.
13. Favorite movie : Not sure,but it is one that started Cary Grant
14. Favorite recording artist: Beach Boys, The Four Seasons, Dusty Springfield, Billy Joel, Lesley Gore,ect
15. On random fact about yourself that you would like to share : I Love Ocean Liners, like The Queen Mary, Normandie and Titanic
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:37 pm

Welcome Fan of chris and max (forgive me for spelling it out for you). Smile you seem to love a lot of oldies! wait, are you oldiesfan on GF?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 3:38 pm

Welcome. Smile
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:15. On random fact about yourself that you would like to share : I Love Ocean Liners, like The Queen Mary, Normandie and Titanic
Interesting interest!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/28/2012, 3:48 pm

fantastica wrote:Welcome Fan of chris and max (forgive me for spelling it out for you). Smile you seem to love a lot of oldies! wait, are you oldiesfan on GF?

Yes, I am.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:51 pm

haha my ability to do detective work! Smile and I love your kitty cat avatar on GF. I noticed the Dave/Kurt appreciation thread on GF mostly died down since the chance of Max's return dimished. I never posted there but I lurk all the time. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/28/2012, 3:54 pm

fantastica wrote:haha my ability to do detective work! Smile and I love your kitty cat avatar on GF. I noticed the Dave/Kurt appreciation thread on GF mostly died down since the chance of Max's return dimished. I never posted there but I lurk all the time. fanny2

I would post more over there if Max was a regular or appeared in more episodes. I mainly lurk over there.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/28/2012, 6:04 pm

Welcome Oldiesfan1 (it's easier for me lol) ^^.
Max Adler among the glee cast and stars from the Hollywood golden age being your favorites, that is something I can relate to hapitgh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 8 Empty Introduction

Post  Shanna Yarbrough 4/30/2012, 9:24 am

1. User Name: Shanna Yarbrough
2. Real Name: Guess
3. Location: Brooklyn, NY
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he tweeted last summer that he had a book deal.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: There is nothing wrong with you, there is something very wrong with the world you live in.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Hospital ccene in On My Way
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: A House Is Not A Home
8. Favorite Kurt duet: BICO
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: David Karofsky
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rumor Has It
11. Other favorite TV shows: I don't even have a TV!
12. Other favorite actors: Alan Rickman, Kenneth Branagh
13. Favorite movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original)
14. Favorite recording artists: Eh. Probably Coldplay?
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I am Spence's mom.

Shanna Yarbrough
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 4/30/2012, 9:55 am

Shanna Yarbrough wrote:
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I am Spence's mom.
Oh goodness, hi, Shanna! Smile Your kid is so adorable and I'm so happy that Chris gave him a shout-out! (--creep-alert: I've lurked around your tumblr and I think you're awesome.)

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 8 Empty HI!

Post  Shanna Yarbrough 4/30/2012, 10:50 am

E-ko wrote:
Oh goodness, hi, Shanna! Smile Your kid is so adorable and I'm so happy that Chris gave him a shout-out! (--creep-alert: I've lurked around your tumblr and I think you're awesome.)

Don't feel creepy: lurking is what the internet is for. Especially Tumblr!

I'm just glad someone who was listening to NPR sent me a warning on Twitter before the interview hit the internet last night. I don't know how I would have reacted if I'd just SEEN it pop up (well, I guess I do, because that's how I found out about that first Village Voice review, last summer. Just scrolling through ChrisColferNews and boom! Description of Spence! Surreal, to say the least.).

It was super sweet to hear Chris Colfer talk about Spence - I'm glad that Spence's admiration and adoration of Chris makes him happy, too. It has certainly made our lives richer and more fun.

Anyhow, hi! Nice to meet you!

Shanna Yarbrough
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/30/2012, 10:53 am

^Welcome here! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next