Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 40 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/9/2012, 3:57 pm

Emile wrote:^Oh, nice! -- And, I can understand you; I've never been on a roller coaster (unless the caterpillar one counts, haha). Even if I think one of the worst 'things' of these parks is the free-fall tower. That is just...nope, thank you very much, LOL.

Lol. I don't like those towers either. I don't mind the little kid type of roller coaster, it's just one with sharp turns and huge drops I don't like. I hope you have a great trip. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/9/2012, 5:13 pm

Those who have been to both: which one is better Disneyland or Disneyworld? Making mental notes if I ever land the right continent. Are they pretty much the same or is either of them the "original"? I know logistically Disneyland Paris would be closer. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/9/2012, 11:02 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

Thanks. The first time we went was two years ago. I remember there was this one ride called Splash Mountain that we all went on. I'm not a fan of roller coasters so I was really scared when we went down this huge drop. I'm looking forward to seeing all new stuff. neutre

Forgot to reply you.

I don't like roller coaster either. Actually is been a long time since I went to an amusement park and everytime I'm in a roller coaster I feel like my breath is gone and I'm not even able to scream lol Well I do after few seconds.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/15/2012, 12:20 pm

Hi, I just wanna tell you guys that I probably won't be posting much in this forum and GF for some time because of I'm going to be a little busy with some RL stuff and frankly speaking, I'm getting tired with Glee fandom and Glee-related discussions already. I think I need some time off after spending too much time on the forums Razz No worries, I'll still be checking Chris/Kurt news out from time to time and maybe comment on some Chris non-Glee projects.

Take care neutre You guys are awesome and I'll miss you guys when I'm not around.

PS: Love your sig, Romina wub I'm looking forward to your next sig neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/15/2012, 2:14 pm

:( we will be missing you! hope you change your mind and come back!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/15/2012, 5:15 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Hi, I just wanna tell you guys that I probably won't be posting much in this forum and GF for some time because of I'm going to be a little busy with some RL stuff and frankly speaking, I'm getting tired with Glee fandom and Glee-related discussions already. I think I need some time off after spending too much time on the forums Razz No worries, I'll still be checking Chris/Kurt news out from time to time and maybe comment on some Chris non-Glee projects.

Take care neutre You guys are awesome and I'll miss you guys when I'm not around.

PS: Love your sig, Romina wub I'm looking forward to your next sig neutre

Gonna miss you too :( I like talk with you about asian stuff or whatever else lol

I wish you the best and hopefully things work in RL :D and COMEBACK soon.

Thanks Smile the sig is from this video. Is a japanese group called Yousei Teikoku.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/15/2012, 7:07 pm

Gonna miss you. :( Hope you come back soon.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/16/2012, 12:07 am

wow, stumbled upon this amazing thing on YT:

all done w/ water!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/16/2012, 12:24 am

^Very interesting. on Monday, we went to see our new house again. Walking through it was fun but then it got boring when my mom and step dad had to fill out paperwork. I never would of guessed there was so much paperwork involved. Looks like we'll be moving soon and will be fully moved by Oct. 1st.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/16/2012, 12:48 am

good luck w/ your moving! I have moved so many times in my life I am so sick of it. I want to have a smallish house (so I don't have that much to clean) w/ a no-lawn yard (so I don't have to mow) but a garden area (so I can grow some herbs and kill them w/ my black thumb).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/16/2012, 12:58 am

Thanks. neutre From what I heard, it looks like the house will be ours the 24th. Moving is going to be hard with school starting soon. I feel old because I'm a senior this year.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/16/2012, 5:56 am

fantastica wrote: :( we will be missing you! hope you change your mind and come back!

Oh, don't worry, I'll still visit this forum regularly (at least once a week) but I won't be active in here (especially in Glee thread). However, I'm considering leaving GF. Idk why but I feel that I'm too old for that forum (or shall I say the whole Glee fandom?) lately Razz Maybe because I'm less interested and invested in Glee and Kurt now. Besides, immature shippers and fans who enjoy pissing people off really turns me off. I'll miss talking to you, too, Kim bisou

brisallie wrote:

Gonna miss you too :( I like talk with you about asian stuff or whatever else lol

I wish you the best and hopefully things work in RL :D and COMEBACK soon.

Thanks Smile the sig is from this video. Is a japanese group called Yousei Teikoku.

Thanks for the video bisou Actually, I've listened to that song when I watched Mirai Nikki and I really love it wub I really enjoyed talking Jap dramas with you, too neutre Oops, I just remembered I haven't replied your post in the anime thread. ooppss I'm so sorry. I'll post my reply when I have time. Don't worry, we'll definitely meet each other again.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/16/2012, 10:30 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:^Very interesting. on Monday, we went to see our new house again. Walking through it was fun but then it got boring when my mom and step dad had to fill out paperwork. I never would of guessed there was so much paperwork involved. Looks like we'll be moving soon and will be fully moved by Oct. 1st.

Good luck with the move! neutre I find that it is very exciting to move to a new place, though the actual act of moving (with all that packing and unpacking) can get very tedious very fast. And, oh yes, the paperwork. Frankly speaking, I didn't even bother reading and understanding half the documents that I've signed when I bought my property. All I know is that I have to pay a lot of money to the bank, for the next 30 years, in exchange for my apartment.

BlueJazz wrote:Hi, I just wanna tell you guys that I probably won't be posting much in this forum and GF for some time because of I'm going to be a little busy with some RL stuff and frankly speaking, I'm getting tired with Glee fandom and Glee-related discussions already. I think I need some time off after spending too much time on the forums Razz No worries, I'll still be checking Chris/Kurt news out from time to time and maybe comment on some Chris non-Glee projects.

You'll be missed here :( . But I can understand the feeling of Glee-fatigue, and wanting to distance yourself from the Glee fandom sometimes.

Come back though, and join us again, whenever you feel like it.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/16/2012, 8:40 pm

Delight wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:^Very interesting. on Monday, we went to see our new house again. Walking through it was fun but then it got boring when my mom and step dad had to fill out paperwork. I never would of guessed there was so much paperwork involved. Looks like we'll be moving soon and will be fully moved by Oct. 1st.

Good luck with the move! neutre I find that it is very exciting to move to a new place, though the actual act of moving (with all that packing and unpacking) can get very tedious very fast. And, oh yes, the paperwork. Frankly speaking, I didn't even bother reading and understanding half the documents that I've signed when I bought my property. All I know is that I have to pay a lot of money to the bank, for the next 30 years, in exchange for my apartment.

Thanks. neutre I'm most excited about getting furniture for my new room and just having my own space in general.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2012, 12:48 am

once you become independant, you will never go back to share a room w/ someone else... ok maybe your significant other when you grow up, but I prefer to live alone if possible - FREEDOM!!. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/17/2012, 3:08 am

Lol. For now, I'm just fine with having my own room. I've been sharing a room since I was 8.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=387
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40