Bistro on the corner

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Emile on 7/30/2012, 6:04 pm

^I don't know girl, when the situation is like this:

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Img-thing?

I prefer play the hermit in my home with the shutters closed, haha.

Walks by the shore-line are really nice! Especially if it's early morning (and nobody stolen the more beautiful shells!). --- But I'm usually the opposite: my beach towel and I became the same thing, because I never want to move my bottom and stop reading. arghh

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Barrabas came to us by sea'
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2012-03-16
Location : Yes.
Real Name : Valentina

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 7/30/2012, 7:39 pm

Emile wrote:^I don't know girl, when the situation is like this:

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Img-thing?


In Summer, some beaches looks exactly like the one above o.o and I totally hate it. So with my family we always try to go to the small ones, who're not well known by the mass. I like to sit on my towel and read a book too but after some minutes I need to move my legs because I don't have a good blood circulation. But stay at home is also a good option :D while you're drinking a cold juice or soda, or eating an ice-cream.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 7/30/2012, 8:09 pm

Yesterday, my mom and step dad took my little sister and I to see the inside of our new house. I loved it! It's twice as big as the house we're in now. I'm already planning on how I want to decorate my room. I wish we didn't have to wait until the end of August.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/2/2012, 1:33 am

Today was probably the best of my life. Not only was it Wanted Wednesday (it's a weekly video thing the band does) but Justin Bieber also premiered his video for my favorite song, As Long As You Love Me. Then I got my book about The Wanted that I ordered in the mail and to top it all off, I got to watch the Klaine box scene!

Pretty good day. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 2:01 am

^ hope you are no longer suffering from that seemingly never ending cold. neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/2/2012, 2:37 am

fantastica wrote:^ hope you are no longer suffering from that seemingly never ending cold. neutre

now that you mention it, I think I am over it. neutre I coughed very litte today and my nose wasn't runny. so glad. I started out with a sore throat then over time it turned into a cold.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 3:39 am

^ lots of colds start out as sore throat, but the symptoms will change as the disease progresses. glad you feel better. neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/2/2012, 3:51 am

^Thank you. I apperciate it. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/2/2012, 9:42 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Yesterday, my mom and step dad took my little sister and I to see the inside of our new house. I loved it! It's twice as big as the house we're in now. I'm already planning on how I want to decorate my room. I wish we didn't have to wait until the end of August.

Umm is big enough to put your Justin, The Wanted and Kurt/Chris posters??? Razz

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Today was probably the best of my life. Not only was it Wanted Wednesday (it's a weekly video thing the band does) but Justin Bieber also premiered his video for my favorite song, As Long As You Love Me. Then I got my book about The Wanted that I ordered in the mail and to top it all off, I got to watch the Klaine box scene!

Pretty good day. neutre

Yeah. You had a really good day.

Mine was quite good too. I saw Spiderman and I liked it. Have you seen it?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/2/2012, 6:15 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:Yesterday, my mom and step dad took my little sister and I to see the inside of our new house. I loved it! It's twice as big as the house we're in now. I'm already planning on how I want to decorate my room. I wish we didn't have to wait until the end of August.

Umm is big enough to put your Justin, The Wanted and Kurt/Chris posters??? Razz

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Today was probably the best of my life. Not only was it Wanted Wednesday (it's a weekly video thing the band does) but Justin Bieber also premiered his video for my favorite song, As Long As You Love Me. Then I got my book about The Wanted that I ordered in the mail and to top it all off, I got to watch the Klaine box scene!

Pretty good day. neutre

Yeah. You had a really good day.

Mine was quite good too. I saw Spiderman and I liked it. Have you seen it?

Lol. Sadly, I don't have a poster of The Wanted yet. I think so. It seemed big when I walked in it. The hard part will be choosing which Justin posters to put up. Razz

Yes, I have seen Spiderman. neutre My stepsister wanted to see it for her birthday. I thought it was great.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/2/2012, 9:50 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

Lol. Sadly, I don't have a poster of The Wanted yet. I think so. It seemed big when I walked in it. The hard part will be choosing which Justin posters to put up. Razz

Yes, I have seen Spiderman. neutre My stepsister wanted to see it for her birthday. I thought it was great.

What? you don't have a The Wanted poster yet?! o.o I know they're one of your favorite ones after Justin, so go and get one Razz

lol I have a weakness for Andrew Garfield since "The social network" so that one of the reasons why I liked the movie and how sweet you took your stepsister to the cinema for her b-day Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/3/2012, 2:35 am

Well, I have two mini posters of The Wanted that came in a magazine but I would love a huge poster. Razz

Yeah, we both agreed that Andrew is hotter than the old Spiderman. Razz My whole family went with us.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/3/2012, 7:36 pm

^
I'd add that Andrew is also adorkable. He looks like the boy next door who could be a good bf. I hate Emma ¬¬

So how's going everything with the new house?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/3/2012, 8:40 pm

Pretty good. We haven't done anything yet but I have a feeling we'll be busy soon. We still have a lot to do (get new furniture, paint our bedrooms, and most of all pack). Plus our new house was a model so we have to wait until all that furniture moved out.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  BlueJazz on 8/5/2012, 8:46 am

HOLY SHIT LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND ON TUMBLR:

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_m82hj8NMSu1qegxs3o1_500

Sports just get dirty fufufu Someone need to write an Olympic porn fic. Maybe name it "50 shades of Polo"? tonguue (Those guys are from the water polo competition)

Thie transformation of Blaine Anderson on Glee:

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_m7p448BY961qapg62o1_250_Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_m7p448BY961qapg62o2_250

Gotta give writers some credit for the character growth fanny2 At lease he can pay his rent now.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/5/2012, 1:15 pm

^
Oh My! Probably that guy needed to...um give some breath to his private parts hahaha. And what's funnier is how the other guys is looking at him "What're you doing? Here are cameras!"

And that Blaine development is good, didn't notice before but isn't fits better to "snark and bard thread"?


Btw How are you Bluejazz?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/5/2012, 2:17 pm

Uh, for goodness sakes a VERY public grope! whis He's probably picked something to his private parts on the olympic village. He should play safe...that was a bad joke, sorry. Athletes must not have any or at least little self consciousness because there are cameras everywhere and they are practically dressed in their underwear. These zillion pixel cameras will capture anything and everything.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/5/2012, 3:00 pm

I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but as a Will & Grace fan I thought this was perfect fusion of Glee and W&G. Some of these people doing these edits are genious.



After re-watching: Will is definately a Kurtsie! You just have to see his eyebrows after Kurt's "I thought we were."
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 8/5/2012, 3:43 pm

that water polo thing - it looks like he's mastibating but it could be that he was just adjusting his protective cup. A lot of male team sports players wear protective cup (they are made of hard plastic) to protect their private parts from a hard hit from a flying ball, or from another player. In the water they can get kicked by another player easily. I mean when you swim you have to use your legs to kick a lot to move around. Guys hate wearing them but they risk getting paintfully hurt if not. Or maybe this guy got kicked in the balls and didn't wear the protective cup, so he was just trying massage/soothing his aching ding dongs. but this picture LOOKS really funny as is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  BlueJazz on 8/6/2012, 10:24 am

^ Yeah, I agree that the guy might not be doing dirty stuff in public. But he kinda look like he is and it's hilarious. ptdr

brisallie wrote:^
And that Blaine development is good, didn't notice before but isn't fits better to "snark and bard thread"?


Btw How are you Bluejazz?

Oh, I'm fine, Romina. Thanks for asking bisou Just patiently waiting for that Fergalicious & Kurt/Burt scenes from RM. But I'm starting to lose hope now since it doesn't look like he's planning to release either of them :( :(

Regarding that Blaine gifs, I shared them here because it's random, funny & kinda off-topic. But I agree it fits better in S&B. neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/6/2012, 6:01 pm

Tomorrow my family and I are leaving for Disneyland! Smile I still remember the first time I went.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/6/2012, 8:56 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Oh, I'm fine, Romina. Thanks for asking bisou Just patiently waiting for that Fergalicious & Kurt/Burt scenes from RM. But I'm starting to lose hope now since it doesn't look like he's planning to release either of them :( :(

Regarding that Blaine gifs, I shared them here because it's random, funny & kinda off-topic. But I agree it fits better in S&B. neutre

Is good to hear you're fine. I'm fine too but today I started a new semester so my lazy days are gone.I'm waiting for those scenes too wub but sadly I don't have twitter to say to RM " Hey bald guy we want kurt' scenes".

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Tomorrow my family and I are leaving for Disneyland! Smile I still remember the first time I went.

When I was a child I used to dream to visit Disneyland someday. So have fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel on 8/6/2012, 9:06 pm

brisallie wrote:

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Tomorrow my family and I are leaving for Disneyland! Smile I still remember the first time I went.

When I was a child I used to dream to visit Disneyland someday. So have fun.

Thanks. The first time we went was two years ago. I remember there was this one ride called Splash Mountain that we all went on. I'm not a fan of roller coasters so I was really scared when we went down this huge drop. I'm looking forward to seeing all new stuff. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Emile on 8/9/2012, 2:44 pm

^Oh, nice! -- And, I can understand you; I've never been on a roller coaster (unless the caterpillar one counts, haha). Even if I think one of the worst 'things' of these parks is the free-fall tower. That is just...nope, thank you very much, LOL.


Anyway, hii guys!! flower
I haven't been active on the forum these days at all (a little peek to the other threads, and a lot happened wohhhhh; Chris is always a cutie), so it's probably not essential, but I think I ought to say that from tomorrow till the 18th I'm going on holiday, and I won't have the possibility to connect to the internet. And after some days, I'm going away again till the first of Septmber.

So, bye everybody!
See ya in anotha life!

...no, ofc I'm just quoting, (and I'm sure someone will recognize the quote, because yes!! - No Glee, eh. Glee wishes.).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Barrabas came to us by sea'
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2012-03-16
Location : Yes.
Real Name : Valentina

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 8/9/2012, 2:56 pm

^

Welcome back Emile. I thought you were enjoying the campsite but it seems not.

And though you're gonna be busy for a while, please don't miss. At least try to visit this place umm once every two weeks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 39 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum