Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 22 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 10:28 pm

^ sorry sweetie.... my eyes have been seeing weird things lately - for example, I thought I saw Chris last weekend... must be another handsome young man that I mistook him for Chris... phr34r

and Romina, that incident w/ your mom's earing at the bus is aweful! I hope Her ears are healed but reading it is enough to make me cringe w/ imaginary pain! these people who have their hands chopped off - this is the only time I think the harsh Islamic law makes sense!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/25/2012, 10:18 pm

I'm offically a fan of The Wanted. Yesterday, I saw their new music video on TV and I really loved it. Today I checked out a couple of their other videos and now I'm in love with them. wub The fact that they're British makes love them even more. blushh
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 11:45 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I'm offically a fan of The Wanted. Yesterday, I saw their new music video on TV and I really loved it. Today I checked out a couple of their other videos and now I'm in love with them. wub The fact that they're British makes love them even more. blushh

Yeah, I remember you like british accent :p

arina wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Talking about our sweet pets, I would like to put a picture of mine, I know most of you have beautiful kittens but mine is a small dog:
He is gorgeous. wub

Is she. Her name is Perla but thanks for the compliment Smile and btw I like your new avatar :so handsome:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 2:51 pm

I'm sorry the double post but remember how some days ago we were talking about pickpockets, well today one of that son of bitch stole my cellphone some minutes ago in the bus. Right now I feel so anger :angry: , I'm still shivering because of it :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 9:16 pm

ok I don't know where to post this but it's always safe here:

S.C. Man: I Was Kicked Out of College for Watching Glee

Did the gay-friendly show derail a college student's education?

GREENVILLE, S.C. --

Just a week before graduation, 23 year old Chris Peterman should be preparing his cap and gown. Instead, the Bob Jones University student says he's fighting for the degree he believes he's earned, and he believes the popular television show "Glee" may be partly to blame. "I wanted to go to Bob Jones, I loved Bob Jones," the Senior says. Peterman admits when he signed up for the conservative Baptist school in 2006, he knew exactly what he was getting himself into. He also says he understood the school's strict set of standards, rules known for banning everything from sex and smoking, to watching television on campus. "I did agree to that," he says. "For 3 years, I lived under it, and I was fine."

Peterman says the problems began several months ago, after he formed a group called "Do Right BJU" to support sexual abuse awareness on campus. The group held a silent protest in December, and received widespread attention. "That's all when my problems started," recalls Peterman.

When he returned to campus following Christmas break, the Senior describes being "harassed" by university administrators, who instructed him to attend weekly meetings with the Dean. Shortly after that, Peterman claims he began receiving demerits, or points, against his record for breaking rules outlined in the student handbook. Students are allowed 150 demerits, before being suspended from school. "At first, it was for small things, like not shaving, or arriving late back to the dorm."

In April, the infractions escalated after Peterman says another student spotted him watching the FOX television show "Glee" at a Starbucks off campus. Peterman says he's always been a big fan. "I love Glee. I've watched it from the beginning." Shortly after the incident, he was called into the Dean's office and given 50 demerits, putting him dangerously close to the school's 150 demerit limit. Peterman says the Dean told him the content of the show was "morally reprehensible" and against the school's values. "It was because I was watching Glee," he says. "If I had been watching basketball, he says that would have been fine."

Seven on Your Side contacted the school, and we were told Peterman's problems have nothing to do with the TV show. School spokesman Carol Keirstead says while students are allowed to watch television off campus, certain content, like some featured in "Glee", would not be considered appropriate. Keirstead released a written statement saying: "We expect students to obey the student covenant in the spirit and the letter. Our goal is to help him succeed, and we've done everything we can to help him succeed."

After contacting the department of Education and the university's accreditation agency for help, Peterman says he received his final demerits, effectively suspending him and kicking him off campus. The reason on his demerit list reads: "Insubordination/Disrespect".

The 23 year old says he will appeal, and still has faith he'll receive that degree. "God is in control. God has a plan for this."
the advocate

for those not in the US: South Caroline is one of the most conservative (religious and socially backward) states in the country, and Bob Jone's University is a private religiously funded college more strict than any Catholic universities that I personally know. Anyway, for those of you in Europe or any other more "civilized" countries it may sound horrible, and it does. sometimes I find it ironic that the US, a scientifically advanced nation is so socially backward. well, not every part of hte country is like but it seems that some parts like the deep south are still living in the dark ages (psychologically that is).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/27/2012, 8:19 am

brisallie wrote:I'm sorry the double post but remember how some days ago we were talking about pickpockets, well today one of that son of bitch stole my cellphone some minutes ago in the bus. Right now I feel so anger :angry: , I'm still shivering because of it :(

Oh no! In some ways, a missing cellphone is even worse than a missing wallet.

I know that I'd probably lose touch with more than half my friends and family if I've lost my phone, because I hardly write down contact numbers on paper anymore.

I'm sorry to hear what happened.

I hope the phone is using a prepaid deal instead of a monthly deal (because if it's the latter, you've got to report the loss as soon as possible before the thief uses it and rack up sky-high phone service charges).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/27/2012, 8:47 pm

fantastica wrote:

for those not in the US: South Caroline is one of the most conservative (religious and socially backward) states in the country, and Bob Jone's University is a private religiously funded college more strict than any Catholic universities that I personally know. Anyway, for those of you in Europe or any other more "civilized" countries it may sound horrible, and it does. sometimes I find it ironic that the US, a scientifically advanced nation is so socially backward. well, not every part of hte country is like but it seems that some parts like the deep south are still living in the dark ages (psychologically that is).

First of all ptdr I 'm sorry but I can't believe these days they're still people who think so as retrograde, besides I don't think so Glee is fomenting nothing wrong, actually we criticize the show because is double standard when's about some topics.

Delight wrote:

Oh no! In some ways, a missing cellphone is even worse than a missing wallet.

I know that I'd probably lose touch with more than half my friends and family if I've lost my phone, because I hardly write down contact numbers on paper anymore.

I'm sorry to hear what happened.

I hope the phone is using a prepaid deal instead of a monthly deal (because if it's the latter, you've got to report the loss as soon as possible before the thief uses it and rack up sky-high phone service charges).

Depending on what are you carry in your wallet, if is my ID and my bus ticket -students has a discount-,
is worse than losing my cellphone because is a longer process to get them back. However I'm missing it because I had my music and pictures there :( and my contacts, but I've talked to all them by facebook. And the first thing I did yesterday was report the loss and right now my cellphone is useless for anyone.

PS: Today Chris came to my mind all day because first I heard thunder and saw a lightning, then I listened I have nothing in the supermarket, though it was Whitney's but still I remembered him lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/27/2012, 9:15 pm

I've carried my wallet in my backpack to school for a long time and surprisingly it's never been stolen. Maybe it's because I have a Glee backpack. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 9:23 pm

^ I never had anyting stolen, but my mom had her bag slashed and contents stolen. good thing is that she kept her wallet in a different pocket, so the thief took her glasses... well her glasses costs over $500 to replace but is totall worthless to teh thief. this is the kind of crime that hurts people w/o doing any good to the criminal - another lesson for them NOT to do such an aweful thing.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/27/2012, 10:45 pm

^Aw that sucks. Sometimes I don't get why people steal stuff. it is an awful thing.

I'm currently obsessed with the song Lightning by The Wanted.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 10:46 pm

people steal because they want something w/o having to work for it. it's easier for them to steal than earning it the honest way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/27/2012, 10:59 pm

so true but it's still wrong.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 11:02 pm

of course it's wrong. stealing is never right! Razz

btw, I remember you said you lived in the LA area. I wish you are 18 now and can be an extra on the set and you can come back and tell us everything you see and hear. we will buy you a lot of ice cream!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 6:24 am

^I read somewhere that the most common thing the cats do when they're alone in the house is to gaze out the window...for like hours.
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I've carried my wallet in my backpack to school for a long time and surprisingly it's never been stolen. Maybe it's because I have a Glee backpack. Razz
^You say that is the Glee backpack that keep them away? LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/28/2012, 9:48 pm

Small but kinda long-ish earthquake here. I wonder where the epicenter was? Now i'm worried about the Chilean girl from this forum.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 9:50 pm

check this real time earthquake map of hte world:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2012, 7:46 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I've carried my wallet in my backpack to school for a long time and surprisingly it's never been stolen. Maybe it's because I have a Glee backpack. Razz

Do you have a Glee backpack? Has pictures of the cast or only the name of the series?? lol can't believe that backpack keep people away.

I got a cold that why I'll be resting in my bed :( my nose looks exactly like the one of Rudolf the reindeer tonguue BTW those kitty pictures are so pretty. So lovely.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/30/2012, 7:03 pm

fantastica wrote:
btw, I remember you said you lived in the LA area. I wish you are 18 now and can be an extra on the set and you can come back and tell us everything you see and hear. we will buy you a lot of ice cream!

<----I live sorta near there. When I'm 18, I'm hoping Chris is still part of Glee in some way. If not, then I'm fine with just meeting Damian and maybe Darren.

brisallie wrote:
Do you have a Glee backpack? Has pictures of the cast or only the name of the series?? lol can't believe that backpack keep people away.

Lol. Well, that's what I think (since almost everyone hates the show. I was lucky enough to meet one Gleek in my Design Crafts class) but I'm not sure. I always hear about kids getting their iPod or something stolen and it's just never happened to me. My backpack looks like this BTW:
Bistro on the corner - Page 22 Img_5176

mine is starting to a big hole on the side :(

Saturday I had my bday party because my step siblings were here this weekend and it was great. I got a few presents and have more coming were ordered online. My fave is definitely my iPhone! :D Big Bang Theory seasons 1&2 and my The Wanted fan pack is a close second.

Last edited by Kurtsie4ever on 4/30/2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2012, 7:08 pm

wow, and iphone for your bday, that's awesome! hope you don't lose it. my son loses phones all the time. 2 iphones mind you - they were never recovered. w/ his other smart phones, people kept on bringing it back to him. oh, and he lost his wallet again, and someone called him and told him where to pick it up. I think this is a horrible lesson for him to learn - that he can always reply on luck to get his things back. I don't know what to say.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/30/2012, 7:17 pm

^aw. at least they were kind enough to give his wallet back. I've really careful with my iPhone but if I do ever accidently leave somewhere, I just hope the person is kind to return it.

When I saw my dad yesterday, I found out I have another sister on the way. I feel kinda old.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2012, 7:24 pm

if u lose your iphone, u will never able to get it back. trust me. dont lose it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/30/2012, 7:29 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
My backpack looks like this BTW:

Saturday I had my bday party because my step siblings were here this weekend and it was great. I got a few presents and have more coming were ordered online. My fave is definitely my iPhone! :D Big Bang Theory seasons 1&2 and my The Wanted fan pack is a close second.

I fell in love with you backpack it remind me so much season 1 neutre besides purple is one of my fav colors, is sad that people keep away because of it. Is because they dislike Glee???

BTW congrats for your new Iphone! take care of him as it were a treasure, specially if you have seen that things are stolen in your school :O and talking about cellphones, I got a new one which is a samsung galaxy and promise I gonna be more careful now.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/30/2012, 7:40 pm

fantastica wrote:if u lose your iphone, u will never able to get it back. trust me. dont lose it.
I definitely will. neutre

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:
My backpack looks like this BTW:

I fell in love with you backpack it remind me so much season 1 neutre besides purple is one of my fav colors, is sad that people keep away because of it. Is because they dislike Glee???

BTW congrats for your new Iphone! take care of him as it were a treasure, specially if you have seen that things are stolen in your school :O and talking about cellphones, I got a new one which is a samsung galaxy and promise I gonna be more careful now.

Purple's my fave color! what I love most is that my backpack has Kurt on it. I promise to be careful with my phone too.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2012, 1:40 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

Purple's my fave color! what I love most is that my backpack has Kurt on it. I promise to be careful with my phone too.

You know what I like most of your backpack besides of the color and Kurt of course is the fact they're four of the original 6 there Smile You know, my other favorite color are RED and BLACK though some people says this one is not a real color.

GOSH I can't stop listening this lullaby!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 3:45 pm

I read in antoher thread - is that you Divalicious? who just became a grandma to a bunch of kittens. - congrats! and please allow me to volunteer as their fairy God Mother! I will send my blessing in the digital airways! please post any pics of my god children as soon as possible - even if you have to ask someone here about how to transfer the photos to your computer!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next